Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being Seen

"Men loved to watch her and she loved it when they did."

37
19 Comments 19
15.0k Views 15.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Sara was sixteen when she first became aware of her attractiveness to men. She had blossomed that year, and men would stare at her body openly, making no attempt to hide their interest. Men of all ages loved to ogle her, then look her right in the eyes until she blushed and looked away. 

It wasn’t just her body that men found so attractive, although that was probably what they noticed first. She had large blue-green eyes, long eyelashes and full lips, framed by shoulder-length bonde hair. She was, in a word, lovely.

Shy by nature, Sara became very self-conscious at first by this unwanted attention. Is there something wrong with me? Am I some kind of freak? Why do men stare at me like that?  It was not as if she always wore tight-fitting clothes that accentuated her figure; in fact, she tried to wear bulky tops and jeans whenever appropriate.

By the time she was seventeen, she had become accustomed to men checking her out in an obvious way. For the most part, she just tried to ignore it, but sometimes a rude comment or even a lewd proposal would get to her. Instead of being self-conscious or thinking something was wrong with her, she eventually started getting mad. She started to realize that it was the men who had the problem, not her. She was just fine!

It was around that time that Sara came to the realization that she could use her allure to her advantage. Male schoolteachers went out of their way to be nice to her and gave her the benefit of the doubt when she claimed that she had lost her homework or was unprepared for class. Of course, a low-cut top that showed off her cleavage didn't hurt.

Part time jobs after school were easy for her to come by. Supervisors - male supervisors - favored her by giving her the easiest tasks and would always accommodate her when she asked for time off. She always received generous tips as a waitress, particularly when she flashed her pretty smile and flirted with the male customers.

Instead of being ashamed or annoyed by what was once unwanted male attention, she gradually realized that she had come full circle: she liked the notion that men were so taken by her sexuality. She felt a little thrill when she became aware that guys were really checking her out. She would tease them a little by walking with an exaggerated sway of her hips and by sticking her chest out to make her breasts more prominent. Yes, she enjoyed the attention.

Not only did her attitude change, she began dressing in such a way that accentuated her figure, rather than concealed it. Tight-fitting tops and short skirts replaced bulky sweaters and loose jeans. Needless to say, her attire served to attract more attention.

The couple who lived next door, the Greys, had been close friends with her family for years. The two families shared many good times together, enjoying backyard cookouts, evenings around the fire pit and dips in the swimming pool during the summer. Childless themselves, the Greys doted on her, babysat her when her parents went out, and treated her almost as their own.

As she matured, Sara noticed that Mr. Grey would sometimes look at her in a kind of funny way, especially when she wore a skimpy bikini around the pool, but she paid it no mind. He was almost like a second father to her, after all.

When the Greys divorced, Mrs.Grey moved in with her new lover and Mr. Grey lived in the house alone. Soon his interest in her seemed to increase.

Sara loved to sunbathe on lazy summer afternoons and sometimes when she laid down on her towel in the yard, she caught a glimpse of him in his window watching her. She felt a little tingle as she laid there, knowing that his eyes were upon her. She made quite a show of applying suntan lotion, slowly rubbing it all over her body. Lying on her back, she spread her legs wide apart. Turning on her stomach, she gave him a nice view of her ass. She unhooked her top and arched her back, allowing him to see her breasts from the side.

Sometimes at night, she would leave a soft light on in her bedroom as she undressed. With the window blinds only partially closed, she would perform a slow, tantalizing strip tease for his benefit. She would remove her top and then slip out of her skirt. Sometimes she would take off her bra and reveal her full breasts briefly before turning off the light.

Was he watching her? She never knew for sure, but on several occasions, she quickly went to the window after turning off the light and saw him standing there in the darkness of his window. The rapid movement of his right arm made it obvious he was masturbating as he watched her. This made her very excited. 

She had several relationships with men, of course, all of them physically, if not emotionally, satisfying. None of them lasted very long, and it was always she who broke it off. She wasn't sure what she wanted in a man; she was just sure that she hadn't found it yet.

After she graduated from high school, she attended a community college for about a year, but she was an indifferent student and decided to get a full time job. She was hired by a large insurance company to process claims. Instead of sitting in a classroom listening to boring professors, she sat in a cubicle doing her boring job.

That was where she met Tim. He seemed like a nice guy, friendly, not really handsome, but not bad looking. They talked occasionally at the coffee station.

One day as she sat in her cubicle, she revolved slowly around on her swivel chair until she was facing the cubicle across from her. There was Tim, looking at her. She realized that her legs were not tightly closed and, as she had worn a rather short skirt that day,  she was somewhat exposed. In a business setting, most men would probably pretend not to notice or quickly look away, but not Tim.

He continued looking at her legs, with an appreciative smile on his face. She felt a familiar tingle and spread her thighs a little wider. He continued to stare. After a few moments, she turned around to her computer to continue working. She had a little smile on her face. She had found a new friend.  

JuliaWinslet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWinslet

Tim asked her to go for a drink after work, and she accepted. They went to a nearby bar, and she sat down at a small table, while Tim went to the bar and got their drinks. Her back was against the wall, so she could see those standing at the bar.

"So, this afternoon at work," Tim said when he returned with their drinks, "I enjoyed that."

"Yeah, I noticed," she said with a smile.

"You like to show yourself to men, don't you?"

Sara just smiled again. She didn't need to answer - he understood.

They made small talk for a while about work, where they were from, that sort of thing. Tim went to the bar to order another round. She noticed that while he was at the bar, Tim spoke to one man for a couple of minutes. The man turned to look at her, then continued his conversation with Tim.

A couple of other men were clearly looking at her while she sat there alone, whispering to each other. When Tim returned with their drinks, they looked away. But the man Tim had spoken with continued staring.

Tim moved his chair closer to her. "Wanna have some fun?" he asked.

"What did you have in mind?"

"You'll see."

He placed a hand just above her knee and slowly moved up her leg, hiking her skirt up as he went higher. She was about to protest, but she noticed the man at the bar was still staring, and she felt a tingle of excitement. She parted her thighs a little more, as Tim's hand continued its upward journey. 

She was feeling very relaxed from the alcohol and Tim's soothing massaging of her thigh. She leaned back in her chair and spread her legs still wider.

The man at the bar continued to stare intently as Tim's busy hand moved closer to her crotch. She moaned softly as he gently stroked her vagina through her wet panties.  Finally she took hold of his hand and stopped him before she had an orgasm. 

Tim went to the bar to order another round and once again spoke to the man he had talked to earlier. As he brought their drinks back to their table, the other man followed him.

"Sara, this is Pete," Tim said. "Pete, meet my friend, Sara."

"Hello, Sara."

"Hi," she replied, with a demure smile.

Sara was immediately attracted to Pete. He was ruggedly handsome and muscular, and his penetrating eyes roamed freely over her body. Since they were all virtual strangers, there was very little conversation.

After a little while, Tim suggested they go to another bar he knew, making it clear that Pete was invited to come along.

They made their way out to Tim's car.

Getting behind the wheel, Tim said, "I've got all this stuff in the front seat, why don't you two get in the back?"

Sara slid in the back and Pete followed, sitting very close to her. He leaned over and whispered, "I think you're beautiful." She offered no resistance as he softly nuzzled her ear and cupped her breast. He moved his hand to her leg and pushed her skirt up to mid-thigh, then higher. She closed her eyes and leaned back, enjoying the feeling of excitement that coursed through her.

Tim was driving away from the city, but no one asked where he was taking them. Finally, he parked in a secluded spot off the main road. He got out of the car and joined Sara and Pete in the back seat.

Pete unbuttoned Sara's top and unsnapped her bra, releasing her full breasts from their harness. He eased her down on the seat. Tim placed his hands on her breasts and slowly massaged them, as Pete removed her skirt and then her panties. She moaned with pleasure as Tim pinched her nipples, gently at first, until they were erect. She felt flashes of passion each time he flicked them with his tongue.

Pete buried his face between her thighs, his tongue gently swirling around her labia. Sara grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into her as his tongue teased her clit until she came.

"Ohh, Pete!" she cried in ecstasy.

Pete placed her ankles on his shoulders and plunged his hard cock into her waiting pussy. She shuddered as his powerful hips began thrusting, slowly at first, then faster and faster.

"This is what you want, isn't it, baby?" Pete said breathlessly. "Isn't it?"

"Yes! Yes!"

As her eyes rolled back, she saw Tim jerking off just above her head. The realization that she was being dominated by two men she barely knew was overwhelming. Pete continued pounding her as she had a powerful orgasm.

Tim groaned as he came, shooting a thick stream of cum on her tits, then another stream on her face. Sara opened her mouth and received another stream of cum down her throat.

Pete's thrusts were coming harder and faster. Sara came again as he gave one final mighty thrust, and held his cock inside her as he released load after load deep inside her.

"Ohh!" Sara moaned as she came one final time. "Oh, that was so good!"

Pete was spent and collapsed on her chest, gasping for breath.

Tim got back in the front seat and began driving back to the bar. He gave Sara a towel to clean the sticky cum off her chest and face. She and Pete both dressed as they drove in silence.

Sara was lost in thought. The years of teasing men and showing herself off had finally come to fruition. Was this what she had wanted all along? To be taken by a stranger who was driven to action by her sexual allure? Yes, she realized, this was exactly what she had wanted.

Tim stopped at the bar. Pete leaned over and gave Sara a little kiss before getting out of the car without a word.

Tim drove back to the office parking lot to drop Sara off.

As she got out, she asked, "Why didn't you fuck me, too?"

Tim shrugged. "You like to show yourself off, I like to watch," he said, with a little smile.

"See you tomorrow, Sara," he said, as he drove off.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KatieM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments