Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susan and Mark start a family

"It's never too late for middle aged siblings to have a child!"

58
8 Comments 8
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"Another short prequel to Mom's Secret. Focusing on the time Susan was impregnated by the love of her life."

My brother, Mark and I were insatiable! 

Every chance we got, we had mind-blowing sex. Whenever my husband Barry and my son Daniel were out, we had sex at my house. Whenever they were home, I drove to Mark's apartment. Barry was clueless, which added to the excitement. His own 'prim-and-proper' wife riding her muscular brother's huge penis in the marital bed.

Mark and I had recently started to have unprotected sex, and a naughty thought entered my mind after he finished ejaculating on my breasts. I propped myself up onto the headboard to cuddle Mark.

"Mark, dear?" I asked.

"Yes, love?" Mark replied while caressing my boob.

"How would you feel," I asked as I looked into his piercing eyes, "about a baby?"

Mark sighed.

"Susan, I would love to have a child with you! But what about genetic issues?"

"I've looked into it and it should be fine!" I replied.

"What about Barry?" Mark asked.

"Oh, fuck Barry. It's you I want!" I replied, squeezing his semi-hard penis. "This is your bed now, not his!"

Mark stretched his arms and placed them behind his head, with a smug expression.

"I like the sound of that", he replied.

I cuddled into his muscular body, vaginal bush rubbing against his leg.

"So, when do you want to, you know, meet again?" Mark asked.

"Well," I replied. "Daniel and Barry are here all of tomorrow, but I could tell them that I am going out with Julie."

Mark turned towards me, pressing his penis against my bush and shoved his tongue into my mouth.

I checked my wristwatch. 

"Shoot! It's nearly six! Barry will be home any minute!" I said, rushing to put my clothes back on.

Mark quickly got dressed and ran to his car. He gave me a wink before driving off.

I sat in my room, flustered with excitement. I was going to try for a baby!

-|-

The next evening couldn't have come any quicker. Mark had booked us at the fancy restaurant in town, while I went with the Julie story as an alibi. She knew about Mark and me, which is why if Barry were to get suspicious, Julie would lie for me.

I wore a black sleeveless dress and high heels. Barry called me beautiful and told me to have fun.

"Oh, I will." I sneered.

I drove to the restaurant to meet Mark. We sat in the corner, candle-lit and whispering sweet nothings to each other. After a wonderful meal, I drove the two of us back to Mark's apartment. Inside, we immediately stripped off all of our clothes and made our way to the bedroom.

I wanted to savor the moment. I crawled onto his muscular body and worshipped every part of it. Rubbing my boobs and vagina over his abs. Kissing his handsome lips. I got on top of him and placed his throbbing penis under my vagina. I sensually grinded against it, feeling the texture. I looked down at him. His cheeky grin looking up at me.

"You ready for a baby?" I shyly asked.

Playfun69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Playfun69

"As long as it's with you," he replied.

We interlocked our hands as I slowly lowered myself onto his penis. The slow pace quickened. I was screaming in pleasure on my brother's penis! I was in LOVE!

Mark man-handled me in ways Barry could never do! He threw me onto my back and fucked my vagina raw. After many positions of love-making, Mark and I returned to the cowgirl position.

"I'm gonna cum, love!" Mark panted.

This was it. The moment I was to become a mother again. I loved Daniel, but this baby was with a man I was truly in love with. Who cares if we were in our forties? Who cares if I was already married? Who cares if we're committing incest? Love is love.

I leaned down to him as he ejaculated into my vagina. A feeling of warmness entered me. This was the best experience of my life.

"Thank you," I breathed.

Mark's strong arms held me close. Feeling his heartbeat against my own. We were one.

I rolled over, catching my breath. 

"Whew!" was all I could say. Mark laughed and pulled me close for a cuddle.

We stayed in his bed for a while, making out and caressing each other. 

Mark leaned in close to my ear.

"How about you and I share a bath?" Mark asked.

I turned and giggled. I loved Mark's bath. It was more like a hot tub than anything.

While Mark prepared it, I laid in bed, happy beyond belief. I received a text from Barry.

"Everything ok?" it read.

I saw the wedding ring on my finger and couldn't help but giggle. I felt naughty and I loved it!

"Staying with Julie. Don't wait up." I texted back with an evil grin on my face.

I joined Mark in the bath, washing and playing with each other. I turned on my back to lean on him while he washed my boobs. I pulled my arm up to his head and embraced the moment.

We made our way back to the bedroom and had sex again. Mark had ejaculated inside me three different times, each time as wonderful as the last. Even if I wasn't impregnated tonight, we would try again and again. Being inbred by my brother was just too exciting not to pass up.

We finally fell asleep at four in the morning. I woke up sometime later, feeling Mark's flaccid penis against my leg. I turned to see Mark asleep on his back with the moonlight shining on his gorgeous body. He was absolutely stunning. I smiled at the father-to-be and wrapped his arm around me. I fell asleep again shortly after.

We woke up at nine o'clock and had another round of sex. I left his apartment feeling like the luckiest woman alive!

Back home, my oblivious husband asked how my evening was.

"Oh, you know..." I told him, as I went to the bathroom to clean myself.

-|-

Mark and I spent the next month trying for a baby. My son, Daniel found out, as you may know, and eventually I was able to break the news to Mark and Daniel: I was finally pregnant with a wonderful baby boy!

Published 
Written by krissy1974
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments