Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Call

"In for a quickie before the time runs out."

96
17 Comments 17
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"In the heat of the moment, the phone rings. An unexpected call at an unexpected moment. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It fires up an unexpected pleasure. A quick tale of a forbidden love."

Her legs started shaking as she grabbed the sheets for dear life. Her lower back arched as I bit slightly harder on her nipple. Her orgasm was long, way stronger than the first one she had a couple of minutes ago. Just as she started relaxing and the moan subsided, the ring tone of the phone startled both of us.  

"Oh, shit! Shit! What time is it?"

She crawled out from underneath me. I spun in place to lay on my back. I sat there staring at her rummaging through.  She kept saying “oh shit” under her breath till she found the origin of the cockblocking sound.   

"Fuck! It’s Robert. At least it’s barely 2:23. Still have till three before I have to go pick up Jeannie." 

She slid her finger on her phone to answer the call, her tone changing automatically. Her voice was cheerful.   

"Hey, sweetie? What’s up? "

I touched my erect cock to avoid it going flaccid. We’ve been at it for about an hour so, and I was more than ready to cum. The multiple edging and teasing always made my cock so hard it slightly hurt. She turned around as I stroked my piece, biting her lower lip at the sight of my cock. I smiled.  

"Yeah, sure. I don’t mind."

Her words not for me, but her eyes glued to my erect member. My cock seemed to get even harder from this, and she noticed. She slowly crawled to me and started stroking it.  

"This Saturday? Hmm... yeah, I think I can accommodate. What time were you thinking?"

Her free hand was slowly going up and down my shaft, her thumb pressing on the head of my cock tenderly. I groaned slightly and she darted me with her eyes. I mouthed a silent apology.   

"Yeah, that sounds perfect to me. Four it is."

And it was then that I saw it, that twinkle in her eyes. I knew it really well. It only happened when she had a naughty idea. I love that twinkle.  

She moved across me, straddling me. Her free hand still on my cock, she pushed it against my belly and sat right on top of it, grinding her clit against my shaft.   

"Right now? I’m at Gerald’s, remember? He says hi."  

I almost chuckled. She had to shush me with her finger. Her wet pussy was gliding back and forth, her free hand leaning against my chest. I started to feel her legs clamp as she started building up her orgasm.   

"I’m sure he doesn’t mind. Besides, that way, he can see Jeannie once in a while."  

Her hips started picking up speed, making the bed creak a bit, which is why she stopped.   

"Lian is not here yet, she... she’s off at four, I believe."

A moan almost escaped her lips as she slid my cock into her pussy in one swift motion. She was so wet my cock went right in. She stopped right before engulfing it all. She always had to ease it in, her perfect pussy having trouble with my eight-inch cock.  

Adriana_Bonny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adriana_Bonny

"Okay, honey. Sounds great. I’ll see you later tonight. " 

Her arms and legs were shaking, an expression of pain on her face as she held in her orgasm. Then I heard the phone line die. The sudden silence and lack of static filled the room for a second before being shattered by her moan.  

"Omg! I’m cumming so hard!"  

Her hips picked up the pace. I could feel her pubis grinding against mine, her clit gliding up and down me. Both her hands were holding herself against my chest. I grabbed her by the waist and pushed my cock deeper into her.  

She screamed in pleasure. And then the convulsions happened. She fell on my chest, her whole body trembling, a warm liquid splashing my crotch. I smiled.   

"Holy shit! Did you squirt on me?"

"I... I think so."  

I held her in my arms till she stopped trembling.  

"Sweetie, you have to cum soon. I almost got to go." 

I pulled her up on the bed and turned us around. I was on top now, my hands pinning hers down on the bed.   

"We still have fifteen more minutes. By my calculations, I can still make you cum at least two more times" 

She bit her lower lip, her vixen eyes daring me to make that promise come true.   

As promised, I made her cum twice before I finished in her. She even had a few minutes to take a shower before leaving. As she grabbed her purse and found her keys, I managed to hug her.  

"Guess who’s joining us on Sunday... Aunt Teddy." 

"Oh, not her. Why was she invited?" 

"She wasn’t invited, per se. She just wanted to come this time. Besides, you are her favorite, so why are you complaining?"  

"Yeah, but every time she comes over, a fight starts at some point. It’s exhausting."

"You are right. Remember that time that Dad had to pull us out of the closet because we were scared of one of her tantrums?"  

We both laughed so hard I started to tear up. Then as the laughter resided, we looked at each other. Not sure if it was me who moved to her, or her to me, but our mouths were kissing passionately. Her hand sneaking down to my cock, she smiled when she found out I started to get an erection.   

"I love how soon you can go again. I always like to take good care of you."  

We kissed again, then she had to push me away. She was late and needed to leave. I smiled and let her go.  

"Now be a good uncle and clean this place a bit. I’ll be back with Jeannie in about thirty minutes."

"Yeah, yeah, big sis. You always loved to boss me around."

She frowned at me playfully, then she left my house. I looked around and noticed there was a lot of cleaning to do. I sighed and started to pick up my mess. After all, I loved having my niece over for dinner.

Published 
Written by ZaraWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments