Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Katie's Favorite Son - Part 2

"Katie's affair has been revealed, but she isn't willing to give it up."

55
4 Comments 4
6.7k Views 6.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Part 2. This story takes a cuckold route so it isn't for everyone."

Luke sat on the edge of his bed in almost total darkness, save for the light emitting from his slightly ajar door. He could hear his mother and brother talking about something down the hall. Too well.

... I closed the door when I left. Fuck, Luke thought to himself.

Just as he stood up to close the door, he heard footsteps approaching.

In a state of panic, he jumped under the covers and pretended to be asleep. He just prayed to God that no one noticed the cum puddle.

His door opened to the sound of soft footsteps. He briefly opened his eyes a fraction to see his mother. She was wearing a light pink silk camisole that finished just below her crotch. Luke had never seen this before. He closed his eyes tight as she approached, and she sat beside him on the bed.

"Luke?" she asked softly.

Luke remained completely still.

"Honey, I know you're awake," she said while stroking his arm.

Luke opened his eyes but avoided looking his mother in the eye.

"We need to talk about... You know," she said.

Luke remained motionless. They knew.

"Honey, sit up please," his mother said with a stern tone.

He slowly sat and propped himself up, focusing on the Bring Me The Horizon poster opposite him.

"How much did you see?" she asked.

"Enough," Luke retorted, still avoiding eye contact.

"Luke, look at me!" his mother sternly said.

He shot a look at his mother, if he could even call her that right now. She had tears down her face.

Luke instantly felt guilty. Like it was his fault somehow.

"Honey, please don't make this harder than it is," she said with a tearful quiver.

"You... You were having sex with Chad," Luke said, dumbfounded. "He's your son. My brother."

"I know, I-," she said, unable to finish the sentence.

"Incest," Luke said, feeling a lump in his throat. He also felt tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Oh, God, I know, I know," his mother said, reaching him for a cuddle. But Luke rejected it.

"Honey, what do you want me to do?" she asked.

"I really dunno," said Luke flatly. "You gonna stop with Chad?"

His mother sighed and looked at her feet.

"I... I can't," she said. "Chad and I are a couple."

"Right, a couple," Luke retorted. "And what about dad?"

"Oh my god, please don't tell him!", she cried.

She silently wept. Luke didn't know what else to say, so he gave in and hugged her.

"I won't," he finally replied.

"I do love you, sweetie," she said, still while sobbing. "with my whole heart."

Luke thought back to when she outright called Chad her "favorite son".

"Whatever you heard between Chad and I... It was just sex talk, I swear, she quietly said.

Luke said nothing. He didn't know what to believe at this point.

"How... When did it start?" Luke shakily asked.

"Not that long ago," she replied. "Around Christmas."

Christmas? Luke thought. That was nearly half a year ago! Fucking right under his and dad's noses.

"Honey, we simply fell in love and I've never been happier since," she said, still quietly sobbing.

The two cuddled in silence for a few minutes until his mother got up, and left the room without another word.

***

Katie sat at her desk, waiting for her students to arrive. She checked her watch, it was 8:58 am on Monday morning. Luke remained in his room for the entire weekend. Her husband John returned the Sunday morning, and she and Chad had to put on a performance so that nothing was out of the ordinary. She was terrified that Luke would tell her husband, but things went rather smoothly. Still, John was concerned that something was bothering Luke. Her heart sank.

She decided to pull it together and put on a brave face for her students.

Work now, worry later, she thought.

It was 4:00 pm and work was over for the day. Katie thought she handled herself well, although one of her work colleagues thought she looked rather tired.

She returned home to find Luke on the couch, masturbating to a photo. She got a good look at his penis. It was average at best. Chad's penis had to be twice the size!

Luke instantly got up and ran. This was the first time she had seen him in person since Friday evening.

"Luke, wait..," she tried to say, but he had run upstairs to his bedroom, and slammed the door shut.

Katie walked over to the photo and examined it. It was... her and Chad. The time they went to the water park just over a year ago. Katie wore a revealing swimming costume. She admitted that she couldn't really blame Luke for masturbating to her. What he witnessed was life-changing. Literally.

But something else caught her attention. Chad was also in the photo, his muscular arm around her waist. Why this particular photo when there was one of her, alone in the swimming costume, right there above the fireplace?

Katie knocked on Luke's door.

"Honey, may I come in?" she asked.

She heard a faint "Ok" come from the room. She entered to see Luke sitting in his computer chair, avoiding eye contact as usual.

She was wearing a sleeveless work dress this time, not nearly as revealing as her attire last time. She sat on the edge of the bed and held Luke's hands.

"Honey, why aren't you at work?" Katie said.

"I quit," Luke replied.

Deciding to ignore what he had just said, she changed the subject.

"Luke, I want you to be honest with me... Are you into men?" she asked.

Luke's face burned bright red.

"No," he said. "Well, not really."

"Not really?" Katie asked.

"Well, seeing you and Chad together like that... I can't stop thinking about it," Luke replied.

"Understandable," she said.

"But it's more than that," Luke continued. "The way you two were together... It was... erotic."

"Oh...," Katie said under her breath, feeling herself blush.

"I mean, I've never thought of you and Chad like that, especially Chad, like, ever," he said.

Luke continued.

"But seeing you, my mother in the arms of my younger, muscular as hell younger brother... It awoke something in me," he said.

"Sweetie," Katie tried to say, but Luke interrupted her.

"There's more. Thinking back to when you called Chad your "favorite son"... I think that's when I started to masturbate. Not the sex," Luke admitted.

"Sweetie that was just sex talk, you should know that," Katie explained.

"There's some truth to it though, right mom?" Luke asked. "After all, mothers don't usually date and fuck their sons."

Katie didn't want to admit it even to herself, but Luke's right. Chad is her favorite.

"... You can't help who you fall in love with," Kate said, feeling shame.

"So you admit it. Chad's your favorite son? Sex talk or not?" Luke said rather harshly.

"Please, I still love you with all my heart," Katie pleaded.

"I know," Luke said. "But you're not really understanding the situation, are you?"

Luke continued.

"... I want you, to treat me as the second favorite," Luke said, his face blushing once again. "When dad's out, of course."

Katie sat in silence, not knowing what to say. Luke's face blushed to the point it was practically red.

"You can even have sex with me around," Luke said quietly.

Katie sat back and took it all in.

So, Luke isn't gay, but he has a bizarre 'incestuous-cuckold-humiliation fetish? Katie had never even thought it was a thing until just then.

"Ok, wow...," Katie finally said while standing up.

"What do you think, mom?" Luke asked.

"I'm just... Just leave me be for a while, ok?" she replied.

Katie walked out without saying another word.

***

Chad pulled up the driveway in his orange Honda Civic, his muscular hand grasping the steering wheel while his other hand adjusted the volume on his rap music. Like Katie, he also had only one thing on his mind. The difference between him and his mother though, was that he didn't give a flying fuck about his older brother finding out. He was just concerned that the little nerd might gain some confidence and rat them out.

He turned off the ignition and walked inside the house. His mother was on the sofa watching the television, wearing an oversized jumper and baggy leggings, She looked as though she had been crying again.

"What's up?" Chad asked.

"...He liked it," Katie said.

"Huh?" asked Chad as he sat down beside her.

"Luke. He liked what he saw," she replied bitterly. "I feel like throwing up."

Chad scratched the back of his head, then held his mother's hand.

"I'm not defending the nerd or anything, Katie, but we are pretty hot together," Chad said, trying to lift his mother's mood.

Katie looked at him and smiled weakly.

"Yes, but it just feels wrong," Katie said.

"And you're my actual mom, and we're fucking," Chad replied. "I think it kinda evens it out, you know?"

Playfun69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Playfun69

Katie looked down.

"Not to mention you're married," Chad continued, looking at his mother's wedding ring.

She gave another weak smile and cuddled into Chad's muscular chest.

"He said that we could, you know, have sex while he's around, when John's out," Katie further explained.

A smirk appeared on Chad's face.

"I don't see a problem with that," Chad replied.

Katie sat up and looked Chad in the eyes.

"You... You don't mean we actually do it?" Katie asked.

"If it means giving us what we all want, I don't see why not," Chad replied.

Katie exhaled while slumping back into Chad's chest and gave out a small "Hm."

"Also it might be good to use him as an alibi, you know? Keep him on the lookout while we fuck and shit," Chad said.

The couple cuddled to the sound of the ticking clock. Chad broke the silence.

"So like, did you or he say anything else?" Chad asked.

"Yeah, he... He now knows you're my favorite, and he said he liked it, in a humiliated kind of way," Katie said, laughing slightly.

Chad's smirk turned into a wide grin. This just keeps getting better, he thought...

***

Luke lay on his bed listening to the latest Hollywood Undead album. He needed something loud and angsty to occupy his mind. He'd blown it. His mom wasn't going to forgive him for his sick fantasy. Chad would probably beat him up if he found out. It was probably for the best that he leave and cut all contact, probably forever...

His door opened. His mother's head crept around the corner.

"Luke," she said, "Your brother and I have been talking it over."

Oh, god. Luke thought as he turned down his music. I'm fucking dead.

"We've um, agreed to what you said," she continued. "Chad and I will... you know, when your father's out. That still doesn't mean you can join in."

Luke was speechless. His mother carried on.

"No turning back for you now. It'll just be tough shit if you end up hating it," she said.

"Oh, ok," Luke quietly said.

"Now, change into something nice, your father's taking us out for dinner," she continued and closed the door.

***

Katie, Chad, Luke, and their father John sat around the breakfast table. It had been nearly a week since their "arrangement". In the meantime, everything felt back to normal. Luke was back to his regular self (outwardly at least), while Katie and Chad acted like a regular mother and son.

"Me and the boys from work will be out tonight. We're staying over at Dave's after if that's alright with you?" John said.

The rest of the family gave each other knowing looks.

"You don't need my permission, John," Katie said, sipping her coffee. "Just go."

"Really? Normally you're the one in charge of what I do," John said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Yeah well, this past couple of months I no longer care," Katie replied.

"...Right. Yeah, I have noticed lately," John said. "Not entirely sure what I've done wrong, but hey-ho."

The family gave each other looks again.

***

It was 9 pm, and Luke watched his father drive away.

His heart raced. This was it. His mom and brother were going to continue their affair while knowing of my presence. He waited a few minutes, made a deep exhale, and opened his door to join the family...

Peeking through the stair banister, he saw his mom lying casually on the sofa watching one of her tv shows. She was wearing a sleeveless black vest and joggers, something she often wore after work.

Luke felt a sigh of relief. Maybe he didn't want it after all? He walked downstairs, hoping that while they were a couple, they'd do nothing 'sexual' in his presence.

"Hey, bro," Chad called out.

His mom looked over her shoulder.

"Oh, Luke! Come and join us. We're about to watch a movie," she said.

Luke gave them a forced smile and sat in the chair next to mom on the sofa.

Chad sat on the sofa next to mom and pressed play.

A good half hour had passed. Things were going... well? Dare Luke say. His mom had relaxed and Chad had placed his arm over the back of the sofa, but nothing to suggest they were in a relationship.

Then things started to change.

At first, it was small strokes of each other. Chad and mom stroked each other's bare arms. Then to their thighs.

His mom then lifted Chad's vest and caressed his muscles and played with his chain necklace. Finally, they kissed.

Luke now felt uncomfortable but tried to maintain his focus on the movie.

Chad pulled a blanket over him and his mother. It didn't take Luke long to realize that mom was playing with Chad's penis under the cover. Chad closed his eyes and stroked mom's hair, swishing around her ponytail.

"Hey, uh, I'm gonna go to bed," Luke said, squirming in his seat.

"Ok, sweetie, sleep tight," his mother said, while still holding onto Chad's penis.

"Yeah, night bro," Chad added.

Luke ran to his room to unleash the cum that was almost ready to explode. For Luke, that was the quickest masturbation session he'd ever had. Three strokes and he was there, all thanks to his incestuous relatives.

Half an hour had passed, and Luke was sitting in silence on his bed. He heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Mom was giggling.

They were going to have sex again.

Luke faintly heard his mom talking about him.

"Make sure your brother's in bed, I don't want him annoying us," his mother said.

His bedroom door opened, revealing a muscular arm on the handle. Chad walked in, stark naked save for his trademark necklace. He was already semi-erect. Luke shamefully thought about his own penis. It was half the size even at full length.

"Mom says it's bedtime," Chad said with a shit-eating grin on his face.

Behind Chad, he saw his mother down the hall. She was also completely naked, except for her gold watch. She stood in her bedroom doorway, her arm outstretched waiting for Chad to join her. She beckoned him with her finger.

"Come to mommy, favorite son," she purred, loud enough for Luke to hear.

Chad gave Luke a wink and then closed the door on him.

***

Katie watched her hunk of a son strut towards her, his cock swaying from side to side.

God, he's so fucking arrogant, Katie thought, biting her lip. And she loved it!

Chad moved in and grabbed Katie by the waist, swinging her off her feet, and leaving the door wide open for Luke to hear.

She clung to his masculine body as he carried her to the marital bed; the place she and her husband sleep in every night.

He threw her onto the bed and placed his penis above her bush. Rubbing the clit a few times with his penis, he entered her.

"Ohhh!", Katie exhaled while clinging to the bed frame. Chad lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders while he fucked her.

"To think...," Chad panted. "Luke's sitting there in his room right now!"

Katie giggled.

She climbed on top of Chad and rode his penis, holding onto the headboard as it loudly crashed against the wall.

"Oh, yes! Yes! YES!", Katie screamed.

"Who's your favorite son, eh? Who is it?" Chad panted out.

"Oh my god, you are, Chad! You are!", Katie squealed as she placed her hands on her man's chest.

"And... And what's Luke to you?" Chad asked as his mother bounced on his dick.

"Ohhh, fuck that loser! He's nothing!", Katie screamed.

"Damn right," Chad said.

Chad turned his mother over on the side and fucked her from behind. He lifted her leg to get full penetration of her vagina.

The couple finally shared an orgasm and collapsed into each other's arms.

Panting, Katie spoke up.

"I've got an idea...," and whispered into Chad's ear...

***

Luke heard everything. He felt pathetic. He was upset, and yet he had just had the best orgasm of his entire life.

"Luke, sweetie, can you come here a minute," he heard his mother say.

He shakily walked out across the hall to his parent's room.

There, he saw his mother and Chad, naked and cuddling each other, holding each other's hands.

"Sweetie, we've decided, that whenever your dad is out, Chad here will be your father," she said with a smug expression.

"W-what?" Luke asked.

"Ya heard mom, I'm your dad now," Chad said.

"And when I finally divorce John, Chad will be your father full-time," his mother added.

Divorce? Luke nearly lost his balance at the news.

"So you better get used to it, 'son'," Chad boasted.

His mother gave Luke a mock-innocent smile.

"Now, go to sleep," she said and embraced Chad.

Luke walked away to the sound of loud kissing and giggling, and closed his bedroom door behind him.

To be continued...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by krissy1974
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments