Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spring Break II

"Joan tells me how to get my mother off"

16
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story is part two of 'The Spring Break and will be enjoyed more if Part One is read first."

I spent the rest of the day in a great frame of mind as my Mother just got me off in the nicest of ways. I had for some time longed to do things with those glossy white beads, half-moon style glasses in silver, and those silver ovals. I hope Joan will let me borrow her glasses and beads for a longer time and do things with her patent black hi-heels as well.

I'm doing up some corn beef hash and eggs in my cast iron skillet and Mom walks in.

"Hi Ray, would you like to clean these for me?" She asks as she points to the two strings of beads slung over the back of her neck and the two pairs of glasses that hang across her sumptuous breasts.

"Sure Mom, I'd be glad to."

"Now Ray, don't forget to take care of your needs first, use my half-glasses when you do this, otherwise you won't be able to concentrate on that homework, then clean them up good for Mother, o.k.?"

"Could I use both pairs, Mom?"

"No just the half-glasses for now. When you can please me, you get to use both pairs."

"Sure thing, Mom."

"I'm going to have another surprise for you, do you want to know what it is now or later?"

"Well since it is going to be for me, tell me when you want me to know."

Late afternoon

I finished that homework assignment which asked what size wire I'd need for a fifteen-kilowatt 120/240 v generator located three hundred feet from the load with no greater than a five percent drop in voltage under full load.

Now I am thinking of blowing a load of a different kind of juice all over Mother's glossy white beads and glasses. I do so and what a sweet fucking mess. It is so nice that Mother wants to have a nice close relationship with her son, and that she wants him to enjoy her things.

After supper, Mom tells me to sit with her on the sofa and she has her evening purse with her, a somewhat smaller purse in patent black with a nice length purse strap and an outside pocket on the side of the purse.

"Close your eyes for a minute, Ray," says Mom.

I do so and I keep them close till she says open.

"Open."

Mom has her purse hanging across her well-proportioned blossoms with a pair of silver ovals partially in the side pocket and a string of white glossy beads hanging from them. There is something a bit different about these silver ovals though, they have the half-moons in them for reading.

"Try them, Ray, I bet you'll see well with these, they are for us, me most of the time but I will want you to like them when we do things together. Do you want to do things now?"

Something about that purse strap is slowly blowing my mind, along with those silver bifocals with the half-moons

I feel like I'm gonna blow my nuts any moment now. It is like my mind decided for me when I say, "Mom, would you wrap that purse strap around it?"

Mom does so, all around the base of my cock and up and down the sides of it as well, then she wraps the glossy white beaded chain around it as well and has her sparkling silver ovals sitting on top of my cock and due to the lamp on the end table I see the reflection of her ovals and half-moons on my leg.

"So, you like my evening bag do you?"

"Yes, Mom, it's all so serious looking."

"You're quite mature, Ray, I think you could enjoy two women in your life. Your friend Joan and I, how do you feel about that?"

"I like the idea, Mom, I had thought about it, but since you seemed angry about me liking your things with another woman telling me what to do; I figured that idea was not going to work."

"Yes, I can understand why you'd feel that way, but having given the matter a lot of consideration, I thought it might be nice if I thanked Joan for helping you, maybe getting a friend who wants to play some Saturday night Bingo and maybe have a three-some on Sunday morning?"

"Well, Mom, that could be nice."

"Yes I thought you'd like my idea, so when you can, get me her phone number or email address. Now how about letting me see you cum for Mum? All over my half-moons?"

Mother and I are still sitting on the sofa, rather closely and in such a way we're almost face-to-face.

Over the back of my neck are two chains of white glossy beads with silver oval-style glasses and silver half-moon style.

I am kissing licking and smooching them as Mother drags her new glasses over my balls with one hand and jerks me off over the beaded chain and purse strap. As I am getting longer and harder she starts saying loudly, "Cum for Mom, cream Mom's glasses for her, Mom wants to taste your cum," and all sorts of other nice things.

Well, by this time I'm ready and so is Mom. She has the new silver ovals held in such a way the half-moons will get slathered in her son's cum. My balls are boiling and yup those sweet half-moons will get it good.

"Oh yes, cover my half-moons in your cum." Mom is in a very good mood

Seeing Mom jerk me off I cum her new glasses and smother her half-moons with cum, she licks the cum off and smiles.

Yeah, Mother can't get enough of this and I doubt I will. It is nice to see my Mother so satisfied. I need to be a good son and keep her happy.

The next day I got a call from Joan and she asked me how my personal time was going. "Well Joan I was watching the vid in the living room, I didn't know Mom was home. She was a bit upset I was doing this in the main room of the house, but somewhat more upset I was doing things with her glasses as you in the video were telling me what to do."

AdaNash
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaNash

"Oh, that must have been a strange thing for you," said Joan.

"It wasn't too bad, I think in some ways Mom liked it that I like her beads and glasses, as later she got me off in the nicest way."

"Well Ray, that is good," said Joan.

"Oh, by the way, Mom wants to thank you for helping me, she'd like to meet you. Can I give her your number?"

"Yes, here it is." I write it down and give it to Mom, her mood picks up even more so.

Sunday morning I am doing up some roast beast hash and Mom tells me,

"Joan is coming over today to meet me and we might be doing things, do you like that idea."

"Well yes Mom, a fine idea indeed"

"So Ray, take a nice shower."

"Well yeah, Mom!"

Joan arrives at noon time, the living room is looking good and Mom has a tray of sweets on the coffee table. After the introductions, the ladies sit on the sofa and I'm sitting across from them in a nice stuffed chair. Joan is wearing a black skirt, an off-white blouse with a ruffled neck and patent black pumps, and of course, a neck chain of white glossy beads to which the ends go to her silver half-moon style glasses.

"Joan, you look so nice, Ray tells me you help people with sexual issues."

"Yes Mabel, it is sad that a lot of older people have problems with getting it up."

"Well you won't have that issue with Ray, I came downstairs and I saw what must have been a ten-incher with my beaded chain wrapped around it, one hand was stroking his balls with my half-glasses as he beats off with the other, not that I minded that but he was watching a woman tell him how to do things with my glasses and beads."

"Well Mabel, I am sorry that happened, you mean he was getting off in the main room of the house?" "Oh Ray I told you to have a good time but discretion is nice too."

"Sorry, ladies, but it IS where the DVD player is."

"So, Joan," says Mom. "How did you happen to make that movie? It was good, Joan. First, I was mad but I found myself getting all wet and gushy down there."

"Thank you, Mabel, I made the movie but it was your mind, the biggest sex organ that made you all gushy down there, another woman could watch this sexual masterpiece and it might not do a thing for her."

"So are we going to do some things here?" Mom asks.

"Oh we can do all sorts of things to Ray, but Ray must learn how to satisfy us with his fetishes as well, to make us so hot and horny, and happy that we want him to be happy and horny as well. Let us start by telling Ray how to make his Mom happy."

"Horny too, Joan!" I say.

"Yes, Ray let's get your Mom happy and horny."

Mom is now nude on the sofa.

"Now Ray, get your Mom's glasses and beads, both pairs, and stroke her nipple with her glasses as you drag the other beads all over her other breast."

It is so nice to see Mom laid out on the sofa and I love what I am doing to her.

Mom is making all sorts of soft sexual sounds as I slowly turn her on.

"Now Ray," said Joan "Drag her beads to to her muff as you still caress her nipple with her glasses."

I do as told.

Mom is now getting very much turned on as those big white glossy beads are dragged over her muff.

Joan and I can tell Mom loves this.

"Ray, get your Mom's patent black uppers."

Again, I do as told.

"Stroke your Mom's muff with them, the side of the heel, back of the heel too."

Well, Mom's muff is touched by every part of the heel and Mom is loving it as her son satisfies her hidden desires.

"Ray spread her legs! then go in with the toes of that shoe! slowly then faster."

By now Mom is even gushier and the toes end goes in.

"Lower the heel so the top of the toes hits her clitty!" Joan hollers.

Mom is getting into this, arching her back, wiggling at the hips, and sweating. There is a spark of real life in Mom's eyes.

The sounds she is making and yup she hollers, "YES, YES, oh GAWD! YES!"

Joan is very pleased she helped a guy get his Mother off and Mom is very happy she knows I can do things for her.

I am sure that there will be a very tight relationship with Mom and that Mom will be happy to do things with me with her glasses and beaded chains and hi-heels too.

Mom decides it's time for a shower as Joan and I wipe the sofa down, we sit and talk.

"Well, Ray, you really made your Mom quite happy, I am sure she will want to do things with you now for sure."

"Yes, Joan, she already started, got a nice pair of silver ovals with the half-moons and she wrapped the strap of her evening purse around it and got me to cum those new glasses of hers, the white glossy beads, the strap and glasses got it good."

"You see, Ray, love, it has to be shared, you do things for her that get her all hot, wet, and gushy, and she will want to do things for you, I mean it's not fucking rocket science."

.

Published 
Written by heelzanpearls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments