Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I had expected Liz to storm over to us; perhaps pull her daughter off me, perhaps hit me in the process, even scream some more but she just pulled the door to and went upstairs. Amy lifted herself off my still erect cock and quickly pulled on her panties and jeans. I got up and put my briefs and slacks back on. Amy was scared and went into the back garden but I just sat down in the lounge.

I was scared too and perhaps should have gone upstairs to her and at least face her like a man but what could I say to her? ‘Sorry?’ That would be pathetic. No form of apology could ever placate what I had just done. I had fucked our daughter. Not even the semantics of her not being my real daughter would stand up to the fact that I had fucked the daughter that I had brought up as my own for the last thirteen years.

Hearing her footsteps on the stairs brought me to my feet in readiness for whatever was to come but she just walked past the door carrying a suitcase. A slam of the front door and the sound of her car driving away was all that followed. I knew that she would probably be off to her sister’s. We had rowed before over much lighter matters and she had stormed off only to return next day to make up but this time I felt that her return might not be so quick.

Amy came back in. She had seen her drive off. She was in tears and very apologetic. I just hugged her – Amy was just a child as far as relationship matters were concerned, there was no point in having a go at her. All this was down to me. I was the mature adult here. She suggested phoning her mum or even texting but I just shook my head. “Let her cool down first,” I said.

There was nothing else to do now but just go about our usual Saturday business. Amy didn’t feel like going out so I went out on my own and did a bit of shopping. While I was out Amy had contacted her aunt to speak to her mum but she didn’t want to talk to her. Her aunt did say that she would be back tomorrow though and to tell her dad that she would be going out on the town tonight!

“Sounds like mum’s going out on the pull tonight,” Amy said.

I just shrugged. “I suppose it’s the least I deserve. No doubt Margo will delight in taking her to her haunts.”

“But she’s married?”

I smiled “They have an open marriage apparently.”

Amy laughed.

“Don’t you go saying anything, Amy.”

She shook her head. “I won’t say anything, dad.”

“Anyway what are you doing tonight?” I asked her.

“I was going to see Becky but I don’t feel like it now.”

“Is she your girlfriend?”

She smiled.

“Tell me,” I asked. “Is it better with girls?”

Amy laughed. “It’s different, dad. We know our own bodies and what does it for us,” Amy responded. “Guys can be crap at oral; too rough and always in a rush to get their dicks in you.”

I smiled and shook my head. “I suppose you’re right.”

“In saying that though, older guys are better than younger ones in bed. They will take their time and try and make sure that you cum as well.”

I almost choked on my coffee. Amy laughed and gave me a pat on the back. I laughed. “You’re supposed to all sweet and innocent at your age. They were when I was eighteen.”

Amy shook her head laughing. “We are sweet but innocent? What’s the point?” she replied. “Your generation held back for the right person to come along but we want to enjoy life. Experience it first and then settle down with the so-called right person.”

I finished my coffee without responding. “Apart from the abrupt ending, did you enjoy our fuck earlier?” Amy asked. I looked at her then looked away. “Did you, dad?”

I smiled and nodded. Amy put her hand on my knee. “I did too. It would have been nice to have gone upstairs straight after and taken our time fucking again.”

I had an erection now. She was sitting so close and was wearing a short skirt flared skirt now. You don’t beat about the bush do you, Amy?”

She shook her head. “I like sex, dad,” she responded. “Love it in fact. Don’t you?”

I nodded. “Yes, I do.”

“And what do you like, dad?” she asked as her hand slid onto my bulge. “I mean, really like?”

I looked at her. This girl knew much more about sex than we probably ever thought. “I’m willing to try anything once,” she said as she gave my bulge a squeeze. “It’s like trying out new foods... finding out what is to your taste and what is not.”

“Such as?”

She shrugged her shoulders. “It’s too early to say for me,” she said. “I haven’t done much outside straight sex. I’d like to try BDSM stuff sometime. Becky has done some with a guy she was having an affair with. You know, spanking, being tied up, that sort of thing. I’d like to try anal sex as well. Maybe a threesome too.”

“Two males or two females?”

“Both,” she laughed.

“Would you say you were submissive then?”

She knew what it meant. “Yes,” she responded. “Guys my age need leading by the nose to do things. I prefer the guy taking the lead.”

I laughed. “I think you find we’re all like that at that age. You learn as you get older. Find out what floats your boat and what sinks it.”

Amy laughed and then gave my bulge another squeeze. “And what floats your boat, dad?”

I closed my eyes momentarily. Her touch was exquisite. “Funnily enough I’ve always had this hankering for a youngish submissive; an obedient slut to fuck as and when.”

Amy leaned over and kissed me. “That sounds right up my street.”

SnowWhiteXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SnowWhiteXo

I smiled. “You’re my daughter.”

“Stepdaughter, dad,” she corrected. “I really would love to be your slut and have you teach me all that you know.”

“And what about your mum, if she decides to forgive us and wants to put it all in the past?”

She rubbed my bulge. “Well that will depend upon just how much you want to have a submissive slut close to hand doesn’t it dad?” she said quietly. “Someone whose bedroom is close to hand and you can pop in and have this hard cock of yours relieved any time of day or night.”

I groaned loudly and pushed my chair back. “Right now, Amy, I would like to have another look at your piercings,” I told her. “And I want to taste you too.”

She stood up and backed herself against the table. “You only have to ask, dad,” she responded as she moved in front of me, perched herself on the edge of the table and pulled her skirt back before spreading her legs.

“You’ve got no fucking knickers on, Amy!”

She smiled. “I often go around without knickers on, dad. It feels good and it means I am always ready for sex.”

What, you go around the house like this?”

“I’ve been doing it since I was sixteen, dad, hoping you might get an accidental glimpse.”

“Bloody hell, Amy!”

She smiled.

“Lean back, Amy,” I said as I stood up.

“Sure, dad.”

I could see a lot more of her now; her inner labia petals, pink and moist, her opening, much redder and wet and her studs. I touched them. “Was it painful having them done?”

She shook her head. “Not really.”

I reached out and touched her, touching the labia studs first before venturing to the hood piercing. “This must be a very sensitive area to pierce,” I said to her.

“It is, Dad,” she responded. “It took about four weeks to heal,”

“Four weeks?”

She nodded. “I couldn’t wear tight pants or tight jeans for a while.”

I touched her gently again. “What’s it called again?”

“It’s called a VCH piercing, dad.”

“VCH?”

“Vertical Clitoral Hood! Or Vert for short,” she answered happily laying back and letting me examine her.

“As opposed to a horizontal one!”

She smiled. “You picking it up quick, dad.”

I laughed before moving her hood back a little. “It intensifies the rub against the clitty then,” I said.

“Yes, dad.”

“And it is a nice sensation?”

“Very nice, dad,” she responded. “It really improves orgasms.”

I gently moved her hood back and forth in gentle masturbation movements. “I bet masturbation is fun.”

She smiled. “Very much so, dad.”

“Do you masturbate a lot, Amy?”

“Yes,” she responded.

“How many times on an average day?” I asked her as I imagined her busy fingers frigging away at her clitty.

“At least twice a day; first thing in the morning and last thing at night.”

“You’re a very dirty girl, Amy,” I told her before using my thumbs to gently prise open labia lips.

She sighed. “And you’re a very gentle lover, dad.”

I was quite aroused and wanted to fuck her right there and then but I wanted to taste her first. I love the taste of an aroused woman; love the muskiness and I love it when they flood my tongue with their juices. I pressed my lips against her and pushed my tongue in deep. Amy cried out, “That’s so nice, dad!”

I pushed in deeper pressing my nose against her hood. Amy moaned softly as I lifted away to finger her. Slipping two fingers deep inside her I tongued her clitty, using it to lift her studded hood. Amy began to moan loudly and writhe. I knew that she was close to cumming and I began to use my fingers to thrust inside her like a cock.

This made her scream and throw her head from side to side in ecstasy. I was enjoying making my daughter cum and I urged her on. “Come on Amy,” I said softly. “Cum for daddy.”

“Yes... yes...yessssssssssssssssssss,” was her final cry and I just managed to withdraw my fingers and push my tongue inside her just as she climaxed.

“That was wonderful, dad,” she said a few minutes as she sat up.

I smiled as she slid off the table and began kissing me. My lips and cheeks were covered with her cum and she licked me as her hands began to struggle with my belt buckle. I pulled her away before she could completely unfasten it. “Go and fetch me your mother’s hairbrush, Amy,” I said to her. She looked puzzled at first and then she realised what was about to happen.

“You’re going to punish me aren’t you, dad?”

I nodded.

She slipped away without saying a word and returned a few minutes later. She handed me an old brown wooden hairbrush. “Is this the one?”

I nodded again. “That’s the punishment one your granny used to use.”

“And you’re going to use it on me?”

I ignored her and told her to lie over the table. Making her stretch her arms right out I lifted the hem of her skirt. “When I said that I wanted a dirty little slut to fuck regularly I forgot to add, to spank as well,” I told her. “I spank naughty girls.”

Little did Amy realise that I used it regularly on her mother. Liz liked to be spanked. She also had a submissive streak, not as strong as her daughter, but nevertheless she liked to submit to discipline. I had lost count of the number of times she had lain across the dining table with her bare bottom ready for a good spanking. And now her own daughter was submitting herself in much the same way.

As I steadied the hard face of the brush against her bottom I looked at her vulva protruding just like her mother’s. After the punishment, I would drop my pants and get my erection deep in there and pleasure both of us with hard, fast fuck. I never once imagined myself having Amy in such a position but now I could imagine having both of them side by side getting punished together followed by a good, hard fucking.

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments