Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Operation Fresh Start_4

"Life continues to change"

93
7 Comments 7
2.0k Views 2.0k
8.0k words 8.0k words

Penny woke me before the alarm went off. She covered my body with hers and kissed me. As I came out of my peaceful slumber, I put my arms around her warm, naked body.

“Good morning, Brad.” Penny kissed me.

I ran my hands over her back and gripped her butt. “Good morning. I didn’t hear the alarm.”

Just as I finished saying it, the alarm went off. Penny wiggled against me and chuckled. “Sorry. I’m so excited I couldn’t sleep.”

“You’re always excited, sweetie.”

“Not horny excited. I’m excited about having dinner with your family today. It’s the first time I’ll be with them without my mom. When we got together in the past, I had to worry about how Mom would act.”

“Mom, Dad, and Kim are your family, too, Penny. Don’t worry, everything will be fine.”

I rolled Penny off my body, got up, and headed for the bathroom. When I finished, Penny came in and sat on the toilet while I brushed my teeth. Over the past few days, we obtained a level of comfort.

“Your big boobs wobble when you brush your teeth,” I said.

Penny shook her shoulders as she moved the toothbrush in her mouth. We finished in the bathroom, went to the kitchen, and prepared the coffee maker. After swimming, we showered in the poolhouse.

“What would you like for breakfast?” Penny asked when we walked into the kitchen.

I hugged Penny, moved my hands to her ass, and lifted her off her feet. She giggled when I placed her on the island counter, pulled a chair close, and pushed my head between her legs. Holding her butt, I used my tongue to stroke and probe her pussy.

“I love it when you have me for breakfast or any other time you eat my pussy,” Penny said while rubbing my head.

Standing, I gripped my cock and pushed it into her wet pussy. “You’re pussy is my favorite, baby. I like it with sauce.”

Penny hooked her legs around me as I moved my cock in and out of her pussy. I massaged one of her breasts while she rubbed her clit. While I could prolong my orgasm when I wanted to, I didn’t hold back. After about ten minutes, I shoved into Penny and came. She continued diddling her clit while my dick pulsed and shot semen into her.

When my cock stopped throbbing, I removed it, dropped to the stool, and licked Penny’s pussy. She squealed and rocked her hips as another climax rumbled through her body. I felt her thighs quiver when she clamped them against my head.

Penny pushed me away. “I can’t take any more, baby.”

I smiled at Penny, watching her recover. She slipped off the counter, knelt on the floor, and sucked my cock into her mouth. I tangled her hair in my fingers while she slurped and bobbed her head. Removing her mouth, she pressed my cock against my stomach and licked my balls. Penny pulled them into her mouth, one at a time, and cleaned the remnants of our quick coupling.

Penny stood, wrapped her arms around my body, and kissed me. We opened our mouths, flicking our tongues together.

Resting her head against my shoulder, Penny stroked my back. “The things you do to me. I never know what to expect from you, Brad.”

“Just doing my best to keep my horny girlfriend happy.”

“You exceed in keeping me happy.” Penny kissed me. “The sex is amazing too.”

“I agree. Sex with you is the best.”

“So, what do you want for breakfast?” Penny moved away and giggled. “Or are you full?”

“That was just an appetizer, sweetie. I need food.”

Penny went to the refrigerator, removed a carton of eggs, and the smoked bacon we’d bought. I filled our coffee mugs, gave one to her, and sat at the counter. She put on an apron before placing the bacon in a frying pan.

“You’ve got a sex ass, baby,” I said.

Penny wiggled. “I’m glad you like my ass. How do you want your eggs?”

“However you make them is fine with me. It’s going to be strange having to dress while my parents and sister are here today. I hope they don’t stay long.”

Penny looked over her shoulder. “You’ll have to think about the sexy undies I’ll wear under my dress.”

“I’m looking forward to seeing you dressed up, sweetie. I love seeing you naked, but you’re sexy dressed.”

“Do you think my bikini is too small to wear if we swim? Maybe I should run to the store and get one that’s not as revealing.”

“Your bikini is fine, Penny.” I chuckled. “I thought you’d buy a micro bikini when I took you shopping. I’m not saying the one you have isn’t sexy, but you’d look hot in a thong micro bikini.”

“I’ll get one for you when we go shopping again. It’s going to feel weird swimming in a suit. I’ve gotten used to skinny-dipping.” Penny looked at me and grinned. “I’m used to being naked.”

Penny served our breakfast. We sat at the island counter, enjoying the bacon, eggs, and toast she prepared. When we finished eating, she took the dishes to the sink to rinse and put them in the dishwasher. I refilled our mugs while Penny washed the pans.

I took the package of ribeye steaks from the refrigerator, unwrapped them, and trimmed the excess fat. After seasoning the meat, I covered the platter and placed it in the refrigerator. Penny took the recipe for twice-baked potatoes out and placed it on the counter. She read the instructions, washed five large baking potatoes, and preheated the oven. When the oven was at the correct temperature, she placed the potatoes on a rack and put them in the oven. She set the timer and sat beside me.

“I’ll get the potatoes ready and finish baking them when it’s dinner time. I plan on having steamed asparagus and a salad, too. Do you think it will be enough?”

“Yes, that’ll be fine. We have the fresh rolls to go with everything else.”

“Is the house okay? I vacuumed and dusted but haven’t done a deep cleaning yet.”

I put my arm around Penny’s waist. “The house and everything else are fine, baby.”

“I want it to be perfect.”

“Don’t worry your pretty little head about it. My parents and sister will like everything, Life isn’t perfect, Penny.”

Penny rested her head against my shoulder. “My life is as close to perfect as possible, Brad. I never knew I could be as happy as I am. You rescued me, welcomed into your home, and have given me something I could have never imagined. I don’t know how to thank you.”

“You also rescued me, Penny. I didn’t realize how empty my life was until you came into it. For the first time in a long time, I feel my life has purpose. I’d resolved myself to living alone. Now, I can’t imagine life without you.”

I sipped my coffee, thinking about the short time Penny had been together. I realized that my feelings for her ran deeper than that of family. In a few days, I’d fallen in love with my cousin.

Turning to face Penny, I put my hand behind her head, pulled her close, and kissed her. “Penny, I love you.”

Penny came off her chair, threw her arms around my neck and cried. “Oh, Brad! I love you too. I was afraid to say anything for fear you’d ask me to leave.”

“Sweetie, you’re not going anywhere if I have anything to say about it. I want us to live, love, and learn together.” I wanted to lighten the mood. Moving my hands to Penny’s naked ass, I pulled her against me. “I hope you don’t get tired of me attacking you.”

Penny pulled her head back, looked into my eyes, and smiled. “Mind? I demand you attack me whenever and wherever you want. Brad, I’ll do anything for you, in and out of bed. I not only love you, I also love sex with you.” Penny kissed me. “I plan to attack you every chance I get.”

“We’ll share a life of love and lust.”

Giggling, Penny moved her hand between us and fondled my genitals. “You’re going to have all the love and lust you can handle. I know sex isn’t the most important part of a relationship, but it ranks high on the list for me. I’ve never felt as close to you as I do when we make love, suck, fuck, or fool around.”

“There isn’t much difference with us, is there?”

“No, there isn’t. Sweetie, I can feel as close to you when we hold hands as when you’re sticking your big cock in my mouth, pussy, or ass.”

“Good, because I plan to do it a lot.”

“I can’t wait! You know how much I love it when I suck you and you fuck me.”

I chuckled. “I meant holding hands.”

“Yeah, that too. We should get ready. Your parents and Kim are going to be here soon.”

Penny and I went to our room to dress. We cleaned up in the bathroom before selecting our clothes. While I pulled on shorts and a polo shirt, Penny put on a sheer white lacy bra and a matching thong. Before she put on her dress, I hugged her.

“I meant it when I said I love you, Penny. I don’t know when it happened, but my feelings for you have become deeper in the past few days.”

Penny kissed me. “I’ve been in love with you since the first time we made love. You made me feel so complete that night and you still do.”

We shared a kiss and finished dressing. On our way to the kitchen, I held Penny’s hand. She squeezed my fingers and swung our arms. When we got to the kitchen, she released me, kissed my cheek, and poured coffee.

I sat at the island counter, watching Penny take the potatoes from the oven. She placed them on the counter to cool and reviewed the recipe. Penny’s flitting around the kitchen caused me to smile. It was odd how I’d come accustomed to having her here in such a short time.

“I’m going to buy you a French Maid costume. It would be hot watching you work in the house wearing a short dress, frilly panties, and fishnet stockings,” I said.

Penny came over and kissed me. “I’ll wear one for you, baby.” Penny chuckled. “Brad, you know I’ll do anything for you.”

“As I will for you, sweetie.”

“Why do I get the feeling you liked seeing me the way I was dressed when you found me on the street?”

“I told you I found it sexy, Penny. It was shocking at first, but when I realized it was you, I couldn’t stop looking at your sexy outfit.”

“Well, I can’t very well wear it while your parents are here, but I change for you when they leave.” Penny giggled. “I thought you wanted me naked while we’re home.”

“I do like seeing you naked, sweetie. Seeing you dressed is sexy, too.” I pulled her close, lifted her dress, and ran my hands over her butt. “You look great in your sexy undies.”

Penny walked to the counter and began preparing the potatoes. I sipped my coffee, watching her work. Once the twice-baked potatoes were ready for the oven, she placed them in the refrigerator. Sitting beside me, Penny held her coffee cup between her hand and stared into space.

“What’s the matter, Penny?” I asked.

“What am I going to tell Aunt Laura and Uncle John if they ask what happened or how I ended up here with you?”

“You can tell them anything you want. As far as you and I got together, we’ll tell them you called me for help, and I picked you up and brought you here. No one needs to know how I found you, sweetie.” I chuckled. “They don’t need to know how you seduced me, and we had the best sex I’d had up until then.”

Penny laughed and put her hand on my crotch. “Why not? I think it was the best part.”

“Yeah, but it’s gotten better, baby. If we had time, we could have a little fun before my family arrives.”

Penny rubbed my crotch. “Does my sweetie want me to suck his cock? Should I get on my knees, take out your dick and put it in my mouth? You know how much I love sucking you.”

“As good as it sounds, we should wait. If you’re going to blow me, I want to eat your pussy at the same time.”

“It’s fun when we sixty-nine, but I like it better when we do each other one at a time. When you eat me, I can’t concentrate on sucking your cock.”

Penny and I laughed and kibitzed while drinking our coffee. She stood, flipped up her dress, and went to make a fresh pot of coffee. I considered bending her over the counter and fucking her, but it was close to the time my family would get there.

My parents arrived at eleven. I heard the doorbell and went to the front door to let them in.

“Hi, Brad. How are you doing?” Dad said while shaking my hand.

“Living the dream, Dad.”

Mom hugged me and said, “Hello, it’s good to see my wayward son. We miss seeing you.”

“I know, Mom. I’ve been reclusive for far too long.”

Kim smiled, gave me a hug, and said, “So, how’s my big brother?”

“I’m good, Kim. Let’s go to the kitchen. I have a fresh pot of coffee.”

I led my family to the kitchen. When Penny saw them, she stopped what she was doing.

“Hi, Penny. How have you been?” Mom said.

“I’m okay, Aunt Laura. How are you?” Penny replied.

Dad hugged Penny. “It’s good to see you, Penny. Did you call your mother?”

“Yes, Uncle John. I called her to let her know I was alive.”

Kim went to Penny, hugged her, and said, “Hey, Cuz. You’re looking good. Is Brad taking good care of you?”

I smiled, thinking Penny and I took care of each other every chance we could.

“He is, Kim.”

I got coffee for Mom, Dad, and Kim. We sat at the island counter, glancing at each other. There was an uneasy silence as we traded smiles. I sat beside Penny and put my hand on her back.

“I want everyone to know that Penny and I are a couple. When she moved in, we found we’re attracted to each other and fell in love. If this is a problem for anyone, I want to get it out in the open. I know Penny and I are cousins, but it doesn’t matter to us. We hope you will accept our relationship.”

Dad looked at Mom and smiled. “Your mother and I don’t have a problem with how you two choose to live. You and Penny have to do what you want, not what others think you should do.”

“As I’m sure you know, I don’t get along with Fran. We seldom speak to each other. We were never close because of the difference in our ages. Your mom was only fourteen when Aunt Laura and I married and had Brad. We started our lives as a married couple and raised our family.

“Your grandparents told me about my sister and how she acted. When Fran turned sixteen, she started to act out. She quit school and moved in with a guy a few years older than she was. Over the next few years, she went from man to man. My parents thought she’d settle down when she became pregnant with you, but she didn’t.

“Fran stayed with your father for a while. He found out she hadn’t stopped going out with other men and left her. I never met your father, but your grandparents said he was a nice man. When he left, he provided child support to your mother. We never knew where Fran lived or what she did.”

“I never met my father. I have his last name, but that’s it. I didn’t know Mom received support. We moved from one dump to another while I grew up. The longest we lived in the same place is where she lives now,” Penny said.

Dad looked at Penny. “What happened, Penny? My sister only told me you left, and she didn’t know where you were.

Penny looked at me and raised her eyebrows. I smiled, nodded, and rubbed her back, letting her know I’d support her. She nodded, took a deep breath, and got up.

“Would anyone care for more coffee?” Penny said as she went to get the coffee pot.

Kim asked for water and my parents nodded. After Penny refilled everyone’s coffee mugs, she took a bottle of water from the refrigerator for my sister. She returned to the island counter and sat beside me.

“Mom and I didn’t get along well. She was never home and slept most of the time when she was. Mom worked in a bar and didn’t get home before three or four in the morning. I went to school, so we didn’t see each other often.

“When I graduated, Mom got me a job at the bar, and I went to work. We worked the same shift and saw one another more often. I guess the child support ended when I graduated, and she took most of my money. We lived in a single-wide trailer in a small park. The place was a dump, but Mom said it was all we could afford.

“Not long after I graduated and turned eighteen, Mom started bringing men home after work. When I asked her about it, she would only say she was doing what she had to do. One night, Mom asked me to have sex with one of the men. We had a big fight, and she threw me out.”

I interrupted Penny. “Penny called me and said she was in trouble and needed help. I picked her up and brought her here. After she told me her story, I said she could stay here until she figured things out.”

I glanced at Penny and saw tears running down her cheeks. Mom noticed, got up, and grabbed a few tissues from a box on the counter. After Penny dried her eyes, Mom hugged her before...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Darkvision29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments