Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Operation Fresh Start_3

"The adventure continues"

88
6 Comments 6
2.2k Views 2.2k
10.3k words 10.3k words

My alarm buzzed, waking me. I shut it off and looked at Penny. Her eyes fluttered open, and I leaned over and kissed her. She smiled and ran her hand over my face.

“Good morning, sexy. How are you doing?” I said.

“I don’t know how I could be better. What time is it?”

“It’s six. I get up at six during the week, exercise, swim, and have breakfast before working.” I slipped off the bed. “I’ll be right back.”

I used the bathroom and returned to the bedroom. Penny jumped up and scurried past me into the bathroom. When she finished, she ran to me, and we hugged. I ran my hand over her back, rubbed her ass, and kissed her.

Taking Penny’s hand, I led her to the kitchen. I prepared the coffee maker, set the timer, and took her to the room in the poolhouse with my exercise equipment. Penny looked at the machines and said, “Will you teach me how to use these things? I haven’t exercised before.”

For the next half hour, I showed Penny how to use the machines and developed a routine for her. I didn’t get in my usual workout, but I wanted to make sure she didn’t hurt herself or overdo it. When we finished, we went to the pool to swim.

“Working out was fun,” Penny said after we finished swimming and went to shower.

I chuckled. “I’ll remind you that you said that after a complete workout. You’ll be sore for a while. Once you get used to it, you won’t hurt, but you’re going to use muscles you aren’t used to using.”

Penny laughed. “I know one muscle I’m getting used to.” She wrapped her hand around my cock.

Moving away, I said, “Don’t you think of anything else?”

“I try, but sex with you is so good I can’t help it. I’m sorry.”

Laughing, I turned her around and circled her body with my arms. Placing my hands on her breasts, I said, “You don’t have to be sorry. I happen to agree with you.”

Penny leaned her head back against my shoulder and chuckled. “Do you want a blow job? I didn’t get my dessert last night. You had other ideas.”

Rather than answer, I kissed Penny’s neck, turned her to face me, and pushed down on her shoulders. She sank to her knees and took my cock into her mouth. As she sucked, my dick swelled. When I was hard, Penny bobbed her head and caressed my balls. I tangled my fingers in her hair and guided her head.

When I tried to pull her up, Penny moaned and shook her head. She increased her effort, taking me so deep she gagged. Realizing she wanted me to finish, I gripped her hair tighter and rocked my hips, fucking her sucking mouth. Penny’s constant moaning sent vibrations through my cock.

I knew she wanted me to come in her mouth, so I didn’t try to hold back. After about fifteen minutes, I came, shooting cum into her. Penny backed off until only the head of my cock was between her lips. I sent several spurts of semen into her mouth before my cock stopped pulsing. She released my cock, kissed the tip, stood up, and showed me my cum before swallowing.

“Yum! Dessert and a breakfast appetizer.” Penny cupped my balls. “Do you have any more for me?”

“Sorry. I’m drained.” I took her face in my hands and kissed her. She opened her mouth as I pressed my tongue against her lips, tasting my cum when my tongue went into her mouth.

Penny hugged me, pulled her head back, and grinned. “I think you like your cum almost as much as I do.”

I shrugged. “I like kissing you. It doesn’t matter if you taste like cum.”

“I like kissing you, too, Brad.” Penny chuckled. “I like it after you eat my pussy.”

“You’ll have to wait until later. We need to get going.”

Penny and I showered, washing each other. When we finished, we dried off and went to the kitchen. I started getting our coffee, but she stopped me and told me to sit at the island counter. Penny filled our mugs and asked what I wanted for breakfast.

“I eat cereal during the week. It’s in that cabinet.” I pointed, and she opened the cabinet door, removing a box of cereal.

“Do you always eat this healthy stuff?” Penny asked as she placed the cereal on the counter.

“Yes. It allows me to splurge on the weekends. We can get something else if you want.”

“This is fine. It won’t hurt me to eat healthy.”

Penny and I ate breakfast. When I finished, I told her I was going to work.

“Where do you keep your cleaning supplies?”

“Everything is in a closet in the laundry room. If I don’t have what you need, we’ll go shopping later.”

I topped off my coffee mug, kissed Penny, and went to my office. I logged in and selected a trouble ticket to work on. The morning went quickly. At ten, I went to the kitchen for more coffee. When I walked in, I saw Penny scrubbing the floor on her hands and knees. As she moved the brush, her ass shook.

“That looks inviting,” I said while filling my coffee mug.

Penny looked over her shoulder, wiggled her butt, and said, “Feel free.”

“Later. I have work I need to do.”

“Spoiled sport!”

Placing my coffee on the counter, I went to Penny and playfully smacked her upturned ass. She chuckled and wiggled.

“I should be finished by noon. We need to go shopping after lunch.”

“What would you like for lunch?”

“I usually have something light. A sandwich or a salad. I have a few cans of tuna in the pantry.”

Penny rose and stretched. “Okay. What time do you want lunch?”

“About noon will be good. I’ll see you in a couple hours.”

I watched Penny scrub the floor and left for my office. Sitting at my desk, I checked the monitors to see what I should do next. Selecting a ticket, I began working.

At noon, I logged out and shut down my computer. I went to the kitchen and saw Penny preparing lunch. She placed plates with tuna-stuffed tomatoes on the counter and sat beside me.

“How’s the cleaning coming?” I said. I took a bite of my food. “This is good, Penny.”

“Thanks, I’m glad you like it. I’m doing well with the cleaning. I don’t think the floor has been scrubbed in a while.”

I shook my head. “I usually just run a damp mop over the floor.”

Penny chuckled. “I can tell. The grout between the marble tiles was kind of dirty.”

“Maybe I should hire a service to do the heavy cleaning.”

“No! That’s my job.”

Nodding, I said, “So, what’s my job?”

Penny looked at me and grinned. “Making sure your cousin isn’t horny.”

I laughed. “I’ll do my best.”

Penny put her hand on my arm. “Baby, you’re already the best. I never knew sex could be so much fun, not to mention satisfying.”

I guess my surprise showed when Penny called me baby. Her face softened, and she lowered her head. “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have called you, baby.”

Smiling, I thought about her referring to me with the term of endearment. It was the first time a woman, besides my mother, said anything like it. The more I thought about it, the better l liked it. It became clear that the relationship between my cousin and me was changing.

Turing to Penny, I put my hand on the back of her head, pulled her close, and kissed her. “No problem, sweetie. You can call me anything you want to. It’s only been a few days, but I think we’re on our way to becoming a couple. That is if you want to.”

Penny slipped off her stool and hugged me. “Brad, these have been the best few days of my life so far. No matter what, you are always encouraging and haven’t ever said anything mean to me. I want to be with you for as long as you’ll have me.”

“What about our parents? How do you think they’ll react knowing we’re living together as a couple and not roommates?”

“I couldn’t care less about what my mom thinks. She threw me out and I plan to stay away from her. I’m worried about what Uncle John, Aunt Laura, and Kim will say.”

“I wouldn’t worry about my parents or sister. If they don’t like it, it’s too bad. It’s our lives, and we’ll do what we want.”

“You don’t care what they think?”

“Of course, I care, but not as much as I care about us. Penny, we can’t go through life trying to make others happy. We have to do what we want and handle the fallout if there is any.”

“It’s not normal for cousins to be lovers, is it?”

“It’s not normal for a mother to throw her daughter out and force her to live on the street. Penny, as I’ve said, we’ll do what we want, and the rest be damned. I’m not going to worry about it.”

“Whatever you say, Brad.”

“Let’s finish up and go shopping. I don’t want to be a dad anytime soon, so we need to get your pills.”

Penny grinned. “It only matters if you plan to have sex with me.”

Laughing, I said, “What do you think, sweetie?”

“I think you should fuck me often.”

“It’ll be my pleasure.”

Penny kissed me. “Not only yours, baby.”

I sat at the counter watching Penny clean up after our lunch. When we finished, she went upstairs, and I went to my room so we could dress. I put on shorts and a shirt and went to the living room to wait for her.

Sitting on the couch, I thought about the past three days and the unlikely events that had transpired. I wondered if fate led me to miss my exit on Friday evening and end up in the shady part of town. I couldn’t imagine the odds of finding Penny on the street or her offering sex for money. Was there an unexplainable force in the universe that threw us together? While the sex we shared was amazing, I felt there was something else, something unexpected.

In a short time, Penny seemed to transform from a depressed, hopeless, homeless girl to a bubbly woman with an unquenchable thirst for sex and stability. I still wasn’t sure whether she used sex in return for my rescuing her or if she truly enjoyed it as much as I did. Regardless of her motives, her willingness to become a couple seemed sincere.

I had to decide if I wanted to give up my solitary lifestyle and keep Penny in my life. She quickly accepted and engaged in my naturism and pitched in to help around the house. Penny hadn’t made any demands or questioned anything I said to her. It was a trait that caused me a little concern. The last thing I wanted in a relationship was a dependent. I wanted a partner.

Penny came bouncing into the living room. She spun around, causing the skirt of her sundress to flair. Giggling, she leaned over, kissed me, and smiled.

“Am I presentable?” Penny asked.

“You look great. You always do.”

Penny plopped on my lap, put her arms around my neck, and kissed me. “I bought this dress when you took me on the shopping trip. I had always wanted to wear cute things but could never afford them.”

“You can now, Penny. I want you to have the things you’ve wanted. I’ll take you shopping whenever you want to go.”

Slumping against me, Penny nodded. “You don’t have to, Brad. I still feel guilty for spending so much money on the things you bought me.”

I took her chin in my hand, turned her face to mine, and kissed her. “Please don’t feel guilty, sweetie. I love seeing you in cute outfits and your smile when wearing them. Don’t worry about the money. I can afford it.”

Nodding, Penny said, “I don’t know what that means.”

“Penny, if I'm careful, I have more money than I can spend in a lifetime. Over the last two days, I’ve realized that being rich and alone sucks. I’m ready to get on with my life and want you to be part of it. Having you here with me makes me happy.”

Giggling, Penny wiggled on my legs. “Being here makes me happy, too, Brad. I can’t remember ever feeling as safe or comfortable. Whenever my mom brought men home, I would lock myself in my room because I was afraid of one of the men raping me. The last straw was when she wanted to pimp me to her boyfriend.”

“You escaped, and it’s in the past.” I hugged Penny. “I’m going to get you living in the future instead of the past if it’s the last thing I do. After all, this is Operation Fresh Start for both of us. You get out of the ghetto, and I emerge from my self-made cave. We’ll forge ahead together.”

“Thank you.”

Not wanting to continue with the conversation, I chuckled and said, “So, what are you wearing under your sexy dress?”

Jumping off my lap, Penny unzipped her dress, removed it, and modeled the matching bra and panties she wore. She turned around, showed me her back, and wiggled her butt.

“Aren’t these panties cute? They’re called boyshorts.”

“I think the panties are cute, but you make them sexy,” I said while looking at the lace garment.

Penny grinned and sat on my lap. I moved a hand to her chest, feeling her breasts through the sheer bra. Her nipples swelled, making little tents in the see-through material. When I ran my fingertips against one of her nubs, she pushed her chest out.

Chuckling, Penny said, “I think someone has an underwear fetish.”

I pinched her nipple. “No. I have a Penny fetish. I also like seeing you in sexy undies. Let me know when you want more.”

“Do you like seeing me in my undies or naked better?”

I laughed. “Yes.”

Penny smacked my shoulder. “You have to like one better than the other.”

“No, I don’t. You’re sexy either way. Baby, it doesn’t matter what you wear or if you wear nothing. I enjoy looking at you regardless.”

“You always say the sweetest things to me.”

I kissed Penny. “Put your dress on, and we’ll go shopping.”

After Penny redressed, we left for the store. I drove to the chain pharmacy she used to get her prescription refilled, gave her money, and led her to the building. While she talked to the pharmacist, I looked around the store. She found me a few minutes later and said everything was taken care of.

“I need a few other things. Is it okay?” Penny said.

Doing my best not to laugh, I nodded. Penny grabbed a basket and went from aisle to aisle to get the things she needed. She looked at me when she placed a box of tampons in the basket and whispered. “Your pussy is going to be out of order for a few days. I took my last birth control pill this morning. My period will start tomorrow.”

I laughed. “It’s your pussy.”

“I know, but I like sharing it with you.”

Placing my hand on Penny’s back, I moved it to her butt and squeezed her cheek. “There are things we can do while our pussy is out of order.”

Grinning, Penny pulled away, went down the aisle, and selected a large bottle of lube. She showed it to me, giggling as she placed it in the basket with the other things. When she added a box of condoms, I raised my eyebrows.

Penny chuckled and looked around to make sure we were alone. “If you’re going to screw my ass, I won’t suck your cock unless you wash it or wear a condom.”

“You want to try anal sex?”

Grinning, Penny said, “What part of anything don’t you understand.”

“Have you done it before?”

“No, but I’ve been thinking about it lately. I will if you want to. If not, I can put the lube and condoms back."

I kissed Penny’s cheek. “Keep them.”

Penny had a bounce in her step while she finished shopping. I paid for the items at the check-out while the clerk rang them up and placed them in bags. I carried the packages to the SUV and placed them in the backseat.

As I drove to the meat market, Penny was quiet. When I asked if she was okay, she nodded.

“You must think I’m oversexed.”

Laughing, I said, “I think you’re sexy. I think you like sex as much as I do, but I don’t think you’re oversexed. Everything is new to me, and I’m loving every moment of our discovery together. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with being young and horny.”

“Sometimes I worry you’ll think I’m too aggressive. I love everything we’ve done, but I feel the closest to you when we have sex. You’ll let me know if I do something wrong, won’t you?”

I reached over, flipped Penny’s dress up, and rubbed her crotch. “I can’t think of anything we will do sexually that I feel is wrong. If we try something and don’t like it, we won’t do it again. If we do like it, we’ll get better at doing it.” I chuckled and winked. “You do realize you’re every horny guy’s dream girl, don’t you? What man in his right mind wouldn’t want a girlfriend with an unquenchable sex drive?”

When I called Penny my girlfriend, her face perked up. “You feel I’m your girlfriend?”

“Sweetie, you’re my cousin. I hope you’ll be my girlfriend, too.”

Reaching over the console, Penny put her hand on my crotch. “Can I be your horny oversexed girlfriend?”

I covered her hand with mine, pressing it against my genitals. “I wouldn’t have it any other way as long as you want me as your horny oversexed boyfriend.”

“I see the makings of a perfect couple.”

“Me, too! I wish it was dark.”

“Why?”

Penny massaged my crotch. “Because, if it was dark, I’d pull your cock out and give you a blow job.”

I laughed as I pulled into the parking lot of the meat market. Penny and I went in, looked at the meat, and told the butcher what we wanted. After he filled our order, we...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Darkvision29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments