Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Straight Mom, the Ultimate Lesbian Fantasy

"Dad's not cutting it, so I get Mom some help!"

61
21 Comments 21
19.4k Views 19.4k
2.8k words 2.8k words

My Dad isn’t carrying the mail, so to speak. Which is making my Mom more than a little — I don’t know how to explain this. My name's Laren, and I am 18 and a senior in high school. I’m also an only child and a lesbian, although my parents don’t know yet. Dad is a great guy, but lately, he’s been spending lots of time away. Working late, taking short trips, and lots of time in his office in the back of the house. Mom and I both think he’s having an affair. She’s right, but not in the way she thinks.

I guess I should tell you more. I am a bit of a nerd. I like computers and know quite a bit, a great deal more than my parents. Which means I also know what they each have been doing on their computers. I started peeking a few years back mainly to make sure they weren’t aware of some of the things I’ve been doing on my computer. As a result, I know a few things my folks will never admit to me.

To keep this short, my Dad has developed a taste for cock and my Mom has become a frustrated wanna-be slut. Yes, Dad is having an affair, actually several. I was shocked, but given my orientation, it was more fascinating than a problem. What I underestimated was the impact it would have on Mom.

Mom is a gorgeous forty-year-old in terrific shape with a body many girls half her age would envy. She is also very loving and has a pretty high loyalty factor. So while Dad has been . . . involved . . . Mom has been spending time online and masturbating multiple times each day. I am worried she’s going to do something crazy and either get herself in trouble or catch some disease. She’s been talking to this one lady online and the conversations have been telling me how close she is to just going out and finding a dick to fuck! The state she’s been working herself up to scares me because she might not be smart about some things.

Now I will admit the idea of looking down between my legs and seeing my Mom there is my favorite fantasy. But she’s never indicated any interest in the same sex. So my problem is how to help my Mom while keeping her from doing something really foolish. I’m hoping to be able to negotiate something between them that results in a peaceful ending with two happy parents, even if they do end up splitting. I do love my parents. So, I thought of something that might help. I decided the first step is to give my Mom a helping . . . hand.

“Lar, what the hell am I doing here? You need help with the State Exams like my Mom needs another boyfriend." Daniel stated quite firmly.

You probably know someone like Daniel. He’s smart and a very nice guy. But he was right, I didn’t need any help. He had several other qualifications I was interested in. We’ve known each other for years and if I was into guys, I would be interested in him. Especially since I learned a few things.

“I know, Danny.”

Danny flashed a quick look I was unable to decipher. “You know what?”

“I know about you and Mrs. Stevens,” I said seriously. I became aware of his affair with the school secretary a few months ago. I didn’t care, but his discretion about his affair was one of the things I liked about him. What he doesn’t know is I’ve also been with Mrs. Stevens, and she’s not nearly as discrete especially in the middle of an orgasm. Dan doesn’t know — in fact, no one knows much about my sexual orientation except the few women I have been with. I also know what attracted Mrs. Stevens to Daniel.

“I want to see it.”

“See what?” Dan said looking confused.

“I want to see your dick.” Mrs. Stevens told me about a rumor that started a few years back in the boys’ gym class. Someone noticed that Daniel has a very large cock. The rumor went around and there was some teasing. There was one girl who decided to find out and she not only confirmed it, she followed him around for weeks. Mrs. Stevens also confirmed it. I think she was trying to entice me into a threesome, but she learned quickly that cock did nothing for me, but a very slutty wet pussy got me going.

“Don’t try and deny it. I heard the old rumors and I heard some new ones. I want to see your cock. I want to see it and see it get hard.”

We were in my basement family room. No one else was home yet, although Mom was due soon.

“Lar, I don’t think . . .”

“You show me yours and I will be happy to show you mine. You would be the first guy to see me naked.”

He thought about it, you could see it in his face. I will admit that I take after my mother, although not as lush a figure, I had a good one for my age. I hope I would mature into her level of sexy beauty one day. I just sat there and waited. I very much wanted to get him naked and all hot and horny.

“Is anyone else here?”

“Nope, we are alone. Come on, I’ll start.” With that, I took off my top. My 32B’s were in a nice pink lacey bra that Mrs. Stevens liked.

He still looked hesitant. But off came his shirt. His chest was firm, not all muscled up, but nice and smooth, with not too much chest hair. Even the lesbian in me had to admit he looked good.

“How did you find out about Mrs. Stevens?” he asked.

“Sorry, answers cost more! I also know about Mrs. Tate.” Mrs. Tate was a neighbor of his and next door to Mrs. Tate was Liz Hart, a friend of mine. Liz noticed that after Daniel took care of Mrs. Tate’s yard, he would spend the next hour or so in her house and always came out looking much cleaner than the sweaty guy who went in. One time when I was over at Liz's, we were sunning in her backyard, I witnessed it for myself. He went in looking very hot and sweaty and came out well over an hour looking fresh from the shower.

“What the fuck, Lar, have you been spying on me?”

“Nope, I just pay attention,” I said as I shimmied out of my shorts, leaving me in just my bra, matching panties and white socks. “Come on, your turn.”

He took off his jeans and I was pleased to see his cock starting to firm up and make a nice tent in his boxers. Without realizing it, he adjusted it so it lay along his thigh. The head was peeking out. Yes, I was very pleased. I heard a noise upstairs and smiled to myself.

I unhooked my bra and had a moment’s hesitation. I wasn’t kidding about Daniel being the first guy to see me naked. I knew I preferred girls ever since I first started thinking about sex. Guys were okay to hang out with, but the very idea of a cock in me wasn’t one I was into. Now looking at the girls in the locker room at school always left me buzzing and wet! I even started taking as late a shower as I could get away with so I could enjoy all those girls running around the locker room in various stages of undress. I didn’t lose my virginity for a while, but when I did, I loved it! In many ways I took after my Mom, only I wasn’t frustrated, but well on my way to being a pure lesbian slut, just a very careful one.

I dropped my bra and saw Daniel’s eyes open nicely. His cock jump as well and also saw it extend further from under his boxers. Yes, he had a big one, Mrs. Stevens said it measures eleven inches and was thick, too thick for her to try anal!

MarilynAmore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarilynAmore

“Don’t get shy now Daniel.”

He took off his boxers and his cock was impressive, even to me who had only seen them on my Dad’s computer. For a second I thought how envious my Dad might be of this.

I pulled off my panties but left my socks on. My first lover liked me like that. She said it made me look like a sexy schoolgirl, which I was. I opened my legs as I heard a low gasp from the stairway.

I looked at Daniel. “Come on, Dan, I would like to see it hard.”

He looked at me as I touched myself. I couldn’t tell him I wasn’t getting turned on by him and his cock, but he might realize that later. He took it in his hand and started stroking it slowly. Just as slowly it grew and grew. Eleven inches might not sound that long, but when you are faced with it, it’s really impressive.

I stood and walked around him. I glanced in a mirror and saw what I expected. Mom was standing at the bottom of the stairs, partially hidden from view, but the look on her face was amazing and I could tell exactly what she was looking at. She was doing everything but drooling.

“OK, Lar, is this what you wanted?”

As I passed close to the stairs, I snagged Mom’s arm and pulled her into the room. “Oh, it’s not for me!”

“What the hell?”

I stood behind my Mom. “Mom. I know Dad hasn’t been cutting it, so I got your something you want very badly. Daniel is a very horny guy who is also able to keep it quiet.” I did something I secretly wanted to do for a while, I reached around her and started massaging her breasts. Daniel was just as surprised, but his cock never faded. He kept stroking it and if anything, it got a little bigger.

Mom started to say something, but I put one hand over her mouth to stop her. “Relax Mom, I know, I do know. Daniel here can give you something you need — if you let him. Look at how big he is. Imagine how it will taste and how it will feel inside you. I even have the right size of condoms!”

Mom giggled in my hand. “You set this up?”

“Of course, Mom. I love you and think I you need this pretty bad.”

I pushed her gently toward Daniel who looked torn between being excited and being scared. When she got close, I took her hand and put it on his cock. She made a noise I didn’t recognize, but I felt her shiver in place. She didn’t know I was privy to her conversations or the websites she visited. I knew what she wanted more than anything.

I whispered in her ear, and she turned her face toward me with a questioning look. I pushed slightly down on her shoulder and she sank to her knees, with her hand still holding Daniel. I backed off and just watched, sitting in a beanbag chair with a ring-side view.

Mom took the head of his cock in her mouth, no licking, no preamble, she opened her mouth and took the head in. I knew she would. Her fantasies often centered on sucking a really big cock, well both hers and Dad’s fantasies. I am sure this was the first cock she tasted since getting married. Her eyes closed and she started bobbing up and down, using her hand in a twisting motion. I saw her saliva wetting and lubricating his cock. Daniel was beyond worrying and was getting into it. Even a confirmed lesbian like me was getting a bit turned on by the sight.

After a few moments, Mom pulled off and I saw a string of spit between her mouth and his cock. The front of her blouse was wet with it as well. Daniel was straining and close to cumming. She gave him a moment to calm down as she stripped off her top, bra, and skirt. Daniel might have liked my titties, but he really loved hers, 38DDs with some sag due to size and gravity.

“Cum on my tits!”

She cupped her breasts and held them up to Daniel. His hand came down and he started stroking it hard. Mom went between looking up at his face and looking at his cock head wet with her saliva. If I was so inclined I could have taken a picture, but I doubt I would ever forget the look on Mom’s face when the first blast of cum hit her at the base of the neck and flowed down to her cleavage. I have made love with several women, but none of them looked as incredible as my Mom did right there.

Daniel continued to cum, showering her breasts. When he was done cumming, she started rubbing it into her breasts and chest and stomach. She laid down on the floor and started masturbating with cum-covered hands on her pantyhose covered pussy. She came in moments, seeing her shake and shiver through an orgasm was too much for me. While she was sucking I was touching myself and almost came when she did.

Daniel sank into a chair. I think the intensity of the orgasm also got to him.

“Daniel?”

“Huh?”

“My Mom’s bedroom is up the stairs and at the end of the hall. Would you please go wait for her there? I want to talk to her for a minute. Don’t worry, she’ll be up there shortly. He stood on slightly shaky legs and went. I don’t think he was back mentally, but he did what I asked.

I stood, looking at my cum-covered Mom and smiled. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed post-orgasmic bliss. Slowly her eyes opened and she looked at me. It’s been years since she saw me naked.

“Hi Mom, I’m gay.” I decided it was time to come out of the closet.

She didn’t reply right away. I could see her thinking about it. “I don’t understand.”

“I brought Daniel to you. I don’t want him. But I knew he could take care of you and keep it quiet.”

She looked up at me, I could see questions on her face. Instead of offering answers, I straddled her head and pushed my wet pussy on her face. “Now it’s payback time. Please eat me, Mom, then you can go get your slutty little pussy fucked.”

She just looked at me, not moving so I started fucking her face. I got up and reversed. This time when I pushed my pussy on her face, I reached down and started rubbing hers. “Come on, Mom. Is one pussy eating worth what’s about to happen? Daniel is upstairs on your bed stroking his cock back to hardness. It’s almost a foot long and as big around as a coke can. He’s going to fuck you as you have never been fucked before.”

I laid my palm on her clit and curled two fingers into her, fighting the pantyhose. I felt her mouth move and realized she was eating me, a bit tentatively, but my Mom was eating my pussy! My ultimate fantasy!

It didn’t take long since I was so worked up that I came on her face quickly. Before she could do anything I spun around and laid on top of her. “Thanks, Mom! If you ever develop a taste for pussy, I know where you can find one.”

She giggled. “You are incredible, Laren. What brought all this on?”

“We’ll talk later, in the meantime, there is a hard and horny cock waiting for you. If you don’t go up there, he might come down here and find me going down on you! That might be hard to explain.”

She arched an eyebrow at me as I got up and helped her to her feet. I couldn’t resist and hugged her tight. Her arms came up and wrapped around me. I kissed her on her neck and then swatted her ass. I pulled away, my hands on her hips. “I love you, Mom!”

As she went up the stairs, I started thinking about how to handle my Dad …

 

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments