Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Not-So Straight Daddy

"Mom got hers, now it's Daddy's turn"

53
20 Comments 20
18.6k Views 18.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Now before you get any ideas, I love my Dad! Understand that. He’s been a great Dad for most of my life, it’s just lately he’s been keeping secrets. Well, secrets from Mom, but since he knows little about computer security, I know his secrets. The question for me is what to do. I don’t want my folks to split up in an acrimonious divorce! I’ve seen that happens often and no matter what anyone says, it does affect the kids, even 18-year-old seniors like myself.

Now if you read my previous story, you know I helped my Mom out. She is now getting fucked on a pretty regular basis by my friend Daniel and his very large cock. Daniel is also … servicing, for lack of a better word … two other ladies, one the school secretary and the other a neighbor whose lawn he cuts. So counting my Mom, he’s got a sex life many would dream about. The best thing, from my point of view, is he’s very discrete! I know all three are going to miss him when he goes off to college in the fall, but until then, they are going to keep him hopping.

There is another side benefit. After Daniel and Mom are done and she is pretty much screwed until she exhausted, I strip down and join her in bed for a cuddle. Remember, I am the lesbian in the family and Mom is truly my ultimate fantasy. She hasn’t gone down on me again. But we cuddle, touch and she often brings me to orgasm with her talented fingers. She’s too tender for me to touch, but I do so love holding her, exploring her body, and enjoying those 38DD’s of hers. But this story’s not about her, but Dad and how to deal with his situation to either get him back taking good care of Mom or letting them split up, but in a harmonious way . . . I hope.

Dad started wandering the internet and after I fixed a couple of viruses because he was going to some rather unsavory websites, I got an eyeful of his new interest several months ago. His browser history was loaded with downloaded images, one was really high resolution. I got curious and opened it up. Wow, I was shocked. It was a woman with breasts larger than Mom and a cock almost as big as Daniel’s eleven inches. I scanned the rest of his downloaded files and My Daddy had developed a penchant for Transsexual ladies and some very well-endowed guys. I really couldn’t blame him, because many of those pictures were gorgeous! If I didn’t get a little sick-to-my-tummy at the idea of a penis entering any part of my body I would be attracted to them. There was one with a beautiful lady with a hot-air balloon tattoo on her shoulder that could have owned me if she had a vagina!

So, I kept an eye on Dad and his new hobby. I was watching the videos he liked and saw something interesting, that’s when an idea occurred to me. However, unlike Mom and her fantasies, Dad wasn’t keeping it to just his computer. He’s been going to a couple of local clubs and meeting a few people on the side. There were a few pictures I really wished I hadn’t seen. I mean would you like to see your Daddy on his knees with someone’s cock in his mouth or cum on his face? I know, I know, it sounds a bit hypocritical because the idea of Mom on her knees between my legs is something I will always want, but my Dad on his?

Since my solution was to get my Mom laid, how was that going to work with Daddy? As I said, I had an idea! I didn’t tell Mom anything about it, just yet. She still hoping he’s just working overtime and traveling a lot more. I know she thinks he might be having an affair, but she’s not to the point of confrontation, especially not with Daniel cock touching her in places no one ever reached before. I know, kinda gross to me, but she does like to share when we are cuddling and I won’t do anything to make her not want me in her bed even if it’s right after Daniel takes care of her.

So, back to Dad. I realize I tend to get sidetracked, but if you could see my Mom looking all freshly fucked, naked and sweaty on the bed with her hair all in disarray, you would get sidetracked too. Once there was a little dribble of cum on her cheek that looked so fucking sexy! OK, so my plan for Dad started with a shopping trip which I stashed it in the trunk of my car waiting for one day when Mom was out and Dad was actually home. Finally, I got lucky.

“Hi Laren, what are you up to?”

“Oh, Hi Dad. I didn’t know you were home, just some shopping. Something for Mom.”

“Great, something nice?”

“I think she’ll like it,” I said with a little hesitation and hopefully, to peak his interest a little.

“Can I see it?”

I wanted to shout for joy because he took the bait. Now the games begin. “Sure, Dad. Let me go try it on and show it off right.”

He stayed on the couch on his phone. I could see the bulge in his pants so I figure he was chatting with one of his online penises. I went into the room and changed.

I came out, not 100% sure things would go as predicted, but when I realized his hand was in his lap and he was squeezing his cock, I figured I had a pretty good shot. I step into view and it took him a moment to look up from his phone.

I stood there, my feet shoulder-length apart, my hands on my hips. I had quickly re-done my make-up included dark eyes, bright red lips, and some dark color on my cheeks. A black choker, bra, and over the knee boots completed a very sexy, dangerous look. But the focal point was a nice, thick black strap-on displayed prominently.

Dad looked completely shocked and before he said anything I took the initiative.

“Dad, I know about your recent … interests … don’t try and deny it. Your browser history, downloaded images and videos, and chat files are an open book to me.”

He looked away.

“Look at me!” I said harshly. I got this idea from looking at a lot of the videos he liked. Dominant women, transsexual ladies, and men. He seemed hooked on sucking cock and something I hadn’t thought much about, getting anally fucked, even something called ‘pegging’. I wasn’t a stranger to toys but hadn’t done anything with my butt, although one of my lovers liked to lick my butt hole after we showered. So far that had stayed an exit not an entrance, but Daddy-dear seemed to like it. Since I gave Mom her fantasy, maybe it was time to see about one of Dad’s.

He looked back at me, “Uh, baby …”

I look at him in disdain. “Shut up! I’m not interested in your excuses. There is a cock in front of you and you are sitting there like you have no idea what to do next. I told you, I’ve been on your computer. Let’s see how good a cocksucker my Daddy is.”

“You said it was a gift for Mom?”

“Oh it is, I forgot to mention I’m a lesbian. Later today I am going to bend her over this couch and have my way with her. But since you got curious, I thought a little warm-up.”

“Laren …” He started to say firmly. But I took the strap-on in my hand and started rubbing it. His eyes kept returning to it. When I saw his hard-on, I knew how this was going to go. I stepped closer, with authority.

“You’re fucking hard. You are all turned on looking at me like this. You know it, I know it. You can’t stop looking at my cock, can you?”

He blushed a bit, but his eyes never left my cock for more than an instant. I stood there stroking my cock waiting for him. I could see his surrender in his eyes and it was a surprising turn-on for me. I felt powerful and even more so as he slowly sank from the couch to his knees.

Leanna23
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leanna23

“That’s good, come and get it, Daddy! It’s hard and waiting for you.”

I started bobbing the tip up and down, then I did something I saw on one of his vids, I spit on it and rubbed it in, making the black cock shine. That sent the hook into Daddy’s mouth. He wasn’t getting away. He crawled halfway to me.

“Stop! Is that how you suck cock, fully dressed?”

“But honey …”

“Honey? Do I look like your darling little daughter right now? You are about to suck my cock. You didn’t suck those other cocks while all dressed. I bet the first cock you sucked had you naked.” I know exactly how his first cock sucking went. My Dad, my straight-laced businessman Dad, went to a local hotel with several other men. They met a transsexual model who posed for them on the bed while they took pictures. After she came on her hand they were ushered out. Except for Dad. He wrote about it to one of his chat buddies:

“You can’t leave like that.” The model said to me as I went to leave.

I looked at her sitting on the edge of the bed, her cum still on her hand and cock. “What?”

“You should have worn darker pants,” she said pointing down.

I looked and realized I had a dark pre-cum stain on the front of my Dockers. I didn’t know what to do.

“Take them off, they’ll dry quicker.”

I hesitated, but she was insistent.

“Come on, you’ve seen me naked. I guess you enjoyed it. Go ahead and strip down, let your clothes recover a bit. You might as well get all naked.” She wrapped her cum-covered hand around her cock and stroked it. I stripped quickly.

“Good boy! Now come over here. I need to get cleaned up and I think you will enjoy that.”

Yes, the first cock my Dad sucked was a Transsexual model whose cock and hand were covered in her cum. Apparently, I have a pretty damn dirty Daddy! She liked getting sucked and Dad must have enjoyed it because he met with her several times. Although she wasn’t the first to fuck him, her boyfriend was. He didn’t write as much about that, but he did mention it to someone he was chatting with. No details, but apparently boyfriend showed up while he was busy sucking her for the third or fourth meeting and neither of them took no for an answer, not that Daddy-dear was in a position to say much. I always knew it was hard to say something when you are nose deep in pussy, apparently having a cock in your mouth also makes it hard to protest — not that I think Daddy-dear was going to protest. Dirty and slutty! I guess I do take after both my parents … but my stories will have to wait.

Reading Dad’s stuff wasn’t a turn-on for me, but looking at my Dad stripping off his clothing before coming over to me and sucking my cock was a surprising one. I may have bought this for him, but I think I know a few ladies who might enjoy meeting it, including … maybe … my Mom.

OK, he was naked and his cock was stiff as can be. I don’t know if it was just sucking on a strap-on that had him all worked up or the fact his daughter was the one who was dominating him. I didn’t care, really. This was part one of my plan.

He finally got to me and when he reached for the cock, “No, just your mouth.”

He never hesitated, he sucked down the tip of that large cock like he was doing it professionally. I wasn’t wearing any panties, so the base of the strap-on was pushing against me and it felt pretty good, not as good as Mom’s fingers, but pretty fucking good.

“That’s it, Daddy, suck that cock.”

He did, he took about half of it down his throat and never even gagged. Yes, my Daddy has been getting lots of practice.

“Good boy!” I said knowing how that seemed to affect him in his chats. He really went to town on my cock. I think if I had a real one, I would have enjoyed it. As it is, each time he pushed down, the base rubbed my pussy in a nice way.

“Slobber on it, that’s the only lube it’s going to get.” I saw him tense up as my meaning sunk in. Yes, I fully intended to fuck my Daddy. That was part two of my plan. The dangerous part was part three.

After a while, I actually got a little bored. I mean it wasn’t enough stimulation to get me off, and it really wasn’t doing much else for me. So I checked the wall clock real quick and decided it was time to move on.

“That’s enough, I hope you got enough spit on it. Turn around, put your head on the couch and put your ass in the air.”

“Laren …”

“No talking. We’ve already done all the talking we need to do. Turn the fuck around and don’t even think of saying my name again, my cock sucking Daddy.”

He rose and I saw his cock was not only still at full staff, but leaking like a sieve. Yea, he might have regrets, but he was enjoying the hell out of himself. I wonder if I didn’t read all about his fantasies.

Daddy did as instructed and I got my first look at a male ass and butt hole. Seriously, someone finds this sexy? It was dark, it was hairy, and the very idea of sticking anything in it wasn’t my idea of fun. I have been up close and personal with several female asses and butt holes, and those look pretty and sexy, but not this. Oh well, I was committed. If this didn’t end well, I might need therapy to get over this, I thought somewhat humorously.

I knelt behind him and pushed the small of his back lower. Taking the now pretty slimy strap-on, I lined it up with his butt hole and teased him for a moment or two. I guess he really did like it because he started pushing back toward me. I finally pushed the head into him and it felt like it popped in. I heard a noise I’ve only heard from my Mom the first time Daniel pushed inside her — OK, I was peeking, do you blame me?. Well, Mom groaned and long, deep sound that told me she really loved those eleven inches sinking into her. That’s what Dad sounded like as I pushed in.

I slowly kept pushing, very slowly. He felt really tight. I didn’t want to hurt him, so I spit on the shaft a couple of times until I was all the way in. He grunted a couple of times, but that sound wasn’t nearly as sexy as it seems when you are reading an erotic story.

I pulled out gently and he tried to follow me, keeping me inside, so I had to bite the bullet and grab his hips, pushing him away so I could pull nearly all the way out. As I sank back in the feeling of power came back to me. I was dominating my Dad, I was fucking him and he was not just allowing it, he was loving it. I smacked his ass when I saw him reach down.

“You like this, don’t you, my slutty Daddy. How many cocks have been in here?”

He didn’t answer.

I smacked him on the ass, hard. It stung my hand. “I think we are well past the secret stuff, Daddy. How many different cocks have you fucked and how many have you sucked until they came all over your face. Yes, Daddy, I saw the picture.”

“Four and six.”

You’ve had four different cocks up your ass and sucked off six? You are a real fucking slut. And now you have another one to add to your collection. You and this cock are going to be very good friends.”

“WHAT THE FUCK!”

Oh good, Mom was home early! Now onto the third part of my plan. Wish me luck!

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments