Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is part one of the forth part of the series."

Mike had been at the England Hockey selection weekend. There were physical, skill, and memory tests for various plays. It had started on Friday evening with an introduction meeting followed by a quick game before the social gathering. The coaches and staff put everyone through tests and selection events on Saturday and Sunday. This culminated Sunday afternoon with the present England squad playing against the future team. At the end of the game, he was handed an envelope. Inside was a letter inviting him to future training camps as he was now in the reserve squad. It stated he would likely be on the bench at the next England game.


Before leaving the training camp, he phoned his parents and his sister, Helen, to give them the news. He planned to drive to his parent's house that evening. As he drove, he found that the car needed fuel, so he turned off the highway and headed into the town. It was dark but still warm, and he had the window rolled down. He could hear the police sirens as he approached a set of traffic lights and saw the blue flashing lights in the distance, but his light was green. He did not see the speeding car with its headlights off as he crossed the junction.


His car was t-boned by the vehicle. The instant it hit, he knew his legs were broken. To Mike, the impact happened in slow motion as the speeding car hit the driver's side of his car. The airbags went off, but his vehicle crushed his legs, and he was trapped. Mike was thrown sideways, and his shoulder dislocated as he hit the passenger seat. The driver of the speeding car hit the windscreen of his own car.


The police were on the scene in a matter of seconds. They immediately called for the Fire brigade and ambulances. Mike slipped into unconsciousness.


It was three weeks later when Mike woke up in hospital. It had taken four hours to get him out of the crash due to the twisted metal that had trapped him. He was taken by air ambulance to the trauma unit. A specialist doctor had put him into a coma at the crash scene. On arrival at the hospital, he was rushed for a CT scan and then surgery to reconstruct his legs. His right leg had to have multiple plates and screws fitted and a bone graft. He had broken his tibia, fibula, and femur. His left leg had a broken ankle and broken fibula, but his leg was held together by an exterior frame. His left arm, he had snapped the head of his humerus and broke his collar bone.


He was kept in a medial coma while his body started the healing process. Mike opened his eyes slowly. He could feel a dull ache all over his body. He felt uncomfortable as his left arm was in an elevated position. He looked at his surroundings and remembered the crash. His mother was sat by the bed. Two nurses and a doctor stood over him as he regained consciousness. The doctor checked his eyes for reactions and asked Mike if he knew who he was. Mike answered all his questions. The doctor told him that it was three weeks after his crash and what they had done since his arrival in the hospital, and then he left. The nurses made sure his drips and oxygen were in place. Finally, his mother came over and kissed Mike on the cheek.


"Hi, we have been here every day. They think you will recover, but I think your Hockey days are over. You just need time to recover."


The next day, the doctors were pleased with Mike's progress. His catheter was removed, which was more painful than the crash. His oxygen tubes were removed, and he was allowed to eat some food and get his first drink.
Over the next few days, Mike was feeding and drinking more. His body started feeling better but was attached to drips and machines. His mother, Lucille, but everyone called her Lucy, was sitting by his bed.


"Mum, I need a pee," Mike told his mother.


Lucy got up and went to get a nurse. Instead, she came back holding a cardboard bottle.


"All the nurses are busy. Here you go."


"Mum?" Mike questioned, "How am I meant to be able to do it. I have one arm in the air, the other with various tubes. You are going to have to help."


Lucy pulled back the bedsheet and pulled up Mike's hospital gown. Mike moved his left leg to one side to fit the bottle. Lucy positioned the bottle, then held Mike's cock. She turned her head away.


"Mum, it is not your first time seeing me." Mike joked.


"Yes, but then you were a lot smaller. Now you are quite a bit bigger."

Mary_Mack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mary_Mack


Just the touch of his mother's hand on Mike's cock started to make him harder. He finished using the bottle.


"I have finished, Mum. You will need to shake it a bit." Mike said.


Lucy held Mike's cock and gave it a shake. She could feel how big it had got in her hand. She leaned over the bed, and with her hand, she carefully lifted out the bottle, not wanting to spill the contents; with her other hand, she held Mike's cock and guided it out of the bottle. Her eyes moved from looking at Mike to looking at his cock. She remembered that the last time she had seen it was when it was buried in her daughter's pussy.


Lucy put the bottle on the bedside table and pulled the bedsheet back over Mike.


"Mike, you can not stay like that," Lucy said as she looked at the tent in Mike's sheets.


Lucy and Mike's sister Helen were very similar in looks. Lucy had a well-rounded figure and was quite curvy. She had 38D breasts. She had auburn hair that was shoulder length. Lucy was a primary school teacher. She had Helen when she was twenty and Mike at twenty-four. Lucy lost her husband in a fishing boat accident when he was swept overboard when Mike was two. She spent the next four years bringing up two children alone but with help from both sets of grandparents. She then met Bob, who was twelve years older than her. Bob took on her, Helen, and Mike, gave them a good lifestyle, and treated the kids as his own. Helen and Mike both respected him for this. But there had never been a genuine bond with him. Bob was a store manager when they met. He had now advanced up the management chain to European Manager, often away on business trips.


That day, she was wearing a pleated knee-length skirt and a dark blue v-neck top that exposed the top of her cleavage.

"What am I meant to do?" Mike asked his mother.

"Stop thinking about all these sexy nurses who have been taking care of you for the last three weeks; that might help," Lucy replied.

Mike blushed. It was not the nurses that was making him hard. It was the fact that his own mother had been holding his cock that was keeping him hard. He kept looking at his mother. His eyes wandered from her legs to her eyes and her breasts.

"It is not the nurses."

Lucy looked bewildered for a moment, then it sank in.

"Mike, you don't mean?"

Lucy just left the question in mid-air.

"Yes, mum."

"Really, Mike. I am your mother."

Lucy was in a combined state of shock and arousal. The shock that her son had admitted that he was turned on by her and aroused by the fact he was proving it. Her eyes looked down at her son's body. Lucy leaned over to Mike's head.

"Just this once," she whispered.
Lucy put her hand under the bedsheet. As she ran her hand down Mike's body, he winced a few times from his bruised ribs. Then her fingers grasped the base of Mike's cock. She let her nails go up and down the underside of Mike's cock, and then held his cock just below the head and started to rub up and down the shaft.

"Fuck," she said quietly, "The sheets are in the way."

Lucy pulled back the sheet, stood up, and leaned over Mike. Her mouth above Mike's cock, she let some saliva out of her mouth drop onto Mike's cock. Lucy continued to rub Mike's cock.

Mike let his right arm drop off the side of the bed and then lifted it under his mother's skirt. His fingers went up the insides of her thighs. Lucy instinctively opened her legs a bit wider as Mike's fingers touched her thin, lacy panties. She could feel Mike's cock stiffen in her hand. A feeling of lust overwhelmed her as she bent forward more and took the head of Mike's cock in her mouth just as he shot his load of thick cum.

Mike was shocked by how thin his mother's panties were. His fingers quickly slipped them over as his fingers brushed against his mother's wet pussy. Just after Mike had cum, with her mouth still full, Lucy stood up. At the exact moment, the door opened, and Helen stood in the doorway.

"Swallow, Mum," Helen said as she walked in, closing the door behind her, and pulled the sheet back over Mike. She bent down and kissed Mike.


"Well, hello. Looks like some parts of you are still working."

Published 
Written by ReligousEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments