Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The ongoing relationship of Mike and Helen. Mike's siter Helen had a plan to get Mike together with a friend, but when her friend pulls out, Helen steps in."

Helen rang Mike and told him to see her that evening. When Mike went around Helen's house, she gave him an envelope.

"It has all been checked. It is alright to sign. Let me know how it all goes. I would invite you in, but I am just going out."

Mike kissed Helen goodnight and thanked her. Helen had enrolled in a local Art Class. She had been good at Art at school, but that was not her sole purpose for the class. She was trying to get someone for Ray, her husband. There was no denying that Ray was a marvelous husband and father, but Helen's relationship with Mike, her brother, was a special love that only a family could share, and this made Helen feel guilty.

Helen had been honest with Ray from the moment he proposed to her. Every time she saw Mike, she had Ray, all except once, the last time. Now, with the contract in Mike's hand, she knew she would not be seeing Mike for a while, but she wanted Ray to have an affair.

Helen arrived at her class. The first part of the class was the instructor telling them about using brush strokes to create light and shade. Then, there was a break before the class drew an object on the table. The previous week, Helen had surveyed the class and seen Heather.

Heather was a similar age to Helen. It turned out that she was two years older. She was taller and a little thinner than Helen and had long, dark red hair that flowed over her breasts. That evening, she was dressed in a long flowing skirt that stopped at her calves and a flowery top that was open at that top that showed her cleavage.

Helen spotted her during the break and approached her.

"Hi Heather, how are you? I am Helen. We met last week."

"Helen, great to see you again."

Heather leaned over and hugged Helen. They chatted for a while during the break, and then Helen ensured she had a place next to Heather while they drew. It turned out that Heather was married, but her husband worked abroad for twelve weeks at a time. He would then come home for about four weeks. During that time, they would usually go on holiday together. Heather explained that a few times, he had stayed for only a week and then gone on holiday with some work colleagues to play golf. Heather had found out that the golf was in Thailand and that they were not just playing a round of golf but also playing around. Helen knew that this was the perfect type of situation she needed.

Helen asked Heather to go for a drink after the class, to which Heather agreed.

Helen and Heather sat in a quiet corner of the pub. Helen explained her situation, omitting that Mike was her brother. She also said that Ray needed more than just Helen. Heather was initially taken aback but told Helen she would consider her proposition carefully and let her know.

Mike went to work and gave the contract to Sandra signed. It covered Mike so that if Sandra and Cathy got pregnant, he would not be responsible for the child's upbringing. He was going to be a surrogate father. Sandra asked Mike to see her that evening.

Mike had physically improved since the accident. He had kept all his physio appointments and had only a slight limp. His body ached now and again from exercise, but he knew he was improving. Mike arrived at Cathy and Sandra's house and was met by Cathy at the door. She flung her arms around and kissed him.

"Thanks, Mike. You are the best."

Cathy held Mike's hand and took him into the front room. Before he could sit down, Sandra ran in from the kitchen and kissed Mike.

"Mike, we are so glad you have agreed. Sit down. We need to start making some arrangements."

The three of them discussed the best way forward. It was agreed that whenever either of the girls was going to be ovulating, they would stay at Mike's house, and then they could try to conceive. They told Mike that Cathy would be fertile in two weeks as she had just finished her period, and Sandra was due to start hers.

The following day, Mike was at work when he had a phone call from Helen. Sue told her the best place to meet him was at a Naturist Couple Spa, where they could get a massage. Sue had arranged the meeting for Friday evening. Mike told Helen to tell Sue he would meet her there.

For Mike, the week seemed to drag by, but on Friday morning, her phone buzzed. It was a text from Sue. Her mother had been taken ill, and she would not make it. It was too late to cancel the booking, but she suggested to Helen that she take Ray. Helen had other ideas, so she phoned Mike and asked if he still wanted to try it, but with her. Mike agreed and told her that he would pick her up.

Mike and Helen arrived at the Spa. They were greeted at the door by Stella, dressed in a short robe that only just covered her. As soon as the door closed behind them, Stella took off the robe and hung it up. She guided Mike and Helen to the changing rooms and told them to strip, shower, and then meet her in the lounge.

Mike was first to the lounge. The lounge had a bar area that was used for events, but that was closed. Stella was already waiting and offered Mike a drink. Mike requested tea and asked for another one for Helen. Stella was in her mid-thirties, with 34C breasts, and slightly tanned all over. She introduced Mike to Candy, who would assist with the massage. Candy was Polish and had 36D breasts and a medium build. Both the girls had blonde hair and were naked.

Helen emerged from the shower and was introduced to Candy. The atmosphere was very relaxed as Mike and Helen drank their tea. Mike explained about his accident and all his scars, and Stella assured him that she would be extra careful on his shoulder and hips. When they had finished, Stella grabbed Mike's hand and walked him into the dimly lit massage room. Two futons were on the floor, each with a pillow and a towel. Stella asked Mike to lie on one futon face down and Helen on the other.

JosieCat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JosieCat

Stella knelt by Mike, poured oil on his back and shoulders, and began to massage Mike. Candy did the same to Helen. Stella worked on Mike's damaged shoulder, making sure Mike was happy with the amount of pressure she was using. Stella worked down Mike's back, started at his feet, and began to work her way up.

Once Stella reached the top of Mike's thighs, she poured more oil over Mike's back and slid her body up and down. Mike could feel Stella's nipples rubbing against him. Mike looked over at Helen.

Cathy was just about to do the same to Helen. Mike watched as their bodies slithered together, covered in oil. Stella moved down Mike's back and poured more oil on his lower back and buttocks. She massaged and squeezed his ass cheeks, making the oil run down between them. Stella spread Mike's legs apart, knelt between them, and stroked the top of his thighs. Each time she applied pressure, her fingers lightly touched his exposed balls. Stella then ran her fingers up and down between Mike's buttocks before rubbing his balls. Stella moved to one side of Mike and told him to roll onto his back.

Mike looked at Helen. Cathy was knelt on the opposite side of Helen. He watched as she rubbed between Helen's thighs. Helen lifted her hips slightly as Cathy slipped her fingers into Helen's oiled pussy. Helen looked over at Mike and let out a little moan.

Stella poured more oil over Mike's chest. She rubbed his chest, over his stomach, and up and down each leg. Stella then positioned herself with a leg on either side of Mike's legs and rubbed herself against Mike.

Mike again looked over at Helen. Helen was also laid on her back. Candy knelt at her side. One hand was rubbing Helen's big tits and the other between Helen's legs. Candy had two fingers sliding in and out of Helen's oiled pussy.

Stella knelt on Mike's thighs and poured oil over his cock. Mike's cock was already beginning to stiffen, and once Stella started to slide her fingers up and down, Mike was soon hard. Once again, Stella slid her body up and down Mike's. Each time his cock brushed against Stella's pussy. Stella looked over to Helen.

Helen was moving her legs further apart for Candy's fingers. Helen's oiled nipples poking up.

"OK to fuck?" Stella asked.

Helen just moaned as a reply.

Stella lifted herself on her knees and guided Mike's cock into her wet pussy. Careful not to put too much pressure on Mike's hips, Stella lifted herself up and down. Stella locked her eyes on Mike.

"Play with my tits," she said.

Mike lifted his hands and grabbed Stella's firm breasts. His fingers rubbed and pinched Stella's hard nipples. Stella lifted herself up and down on Mike's shaft. Mike began to raise his hips in time with Stella. She leaned down and kissed Mike. Her tongue explored Mike's mouth. They kissed hard until Stella lifted her head.

"Do it. Cum inside me. Fuck me," she whispered.

Mike pushed his hips up harder as Stella pushed down. Stella pushed herself upright and rubbed her clit. Mike could not hold back any longer and, with his last thrust, shot his cum deep into Stella's pussy.

Helen had been moaning constantly with the touches from Candy. Candy had one hand on Helen's nipples, pinching them, sending squirts of milk over Helen's body, and the other had two fingers sliding in and out of Helen's pussy. Helen was using her left hand to finger Candy. Helen was rubbing Candy's clit as her fingers slipped in and out. Helen arched her back and moaned loudly as her climax hit her, and she squirted over the towel.

Stella turned around between Candy and Mike. She lowered her mouth around Mike's semi-flaccid cock, and ran her fingers between Mike's ass cheeks. Candy leaned over Helen and started to lick Stella's leaking pussy. Candy had her tongue in Stella's pussy, licking her juices and Mike's cum, and turned around and kissed Helen. Helen moaned again as they shared the juices.

Stella had Mike's cock in her mouth and was working her hand up and down. Stella managed to get Mike hard again. Stella kept Mike's cock in her hand.

"Time to fuck Helen now."

Stella helped Mike roll over and between Helen's legs. Helen was covered in sweat, milk, and oil. Stella guided Mike's cock into Helen. Candy was still playing with Helen's breasts, squeezing them. Candy guided Helen's hand to her pussy. Helen began to rub Candy's wet pussy again. Stella was rubbing Mike's balls as he fucked Helen with long deep thrusts.

Mike keeps going in deep. Stella pushed on Mike's ass to fuck Helen harder. Helen's second orgasm hit her. Her legs were shaking as Mike fucked her.

Stella massaged Mike's balls more, rubbing the underside of his cock each time he withdrew from Helen's pussy. Mike knew he was going to cum again.

Mike pushed in deep and paused as he came for the second time. Helen had had a third orgasm as he came inside her.

Mike let himself go limp inside Helen's pussy. His body was covered in oil.

"That was great fun. Hope you two can come back again. We do not usually have a session like that," Stella said.

"You seen the time?" Candy asked.

The session had been scheduled for an hour since the Spa closed at 8 pm. It was now nearly a quarter to nine. Stella went to the lounge. There was a note on the bar. Stella read it.

"Everything is locked up. Make sure you turn off the lights when you leave. Sounded like you were having fun."

Stella went back into the room.

"I think we all need a shower and a drink," she announced.

Published 
Written by ReligousEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments