Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me & My Son First Time, Part Seven

"During a stay-over, Sam's mother fucks him and his friend Dan."

48
20 Comments 20
10.4k Views 10.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

**Overnight Heat.**

One Friday night, Katie’s son Dan came to my house for a stay over with my son Sam. Because there isn’t a spare bedroom, the two sixteen-year-olds were having to share the double bed in Sam's room.

Around one in the morning, I needed to go to the bathroom. I slipped on my light bathrobe and quietly tiptoed along the landing, trying not to disturb the boys. On my way back, I noticed a dim light shining from my son's bedroom. The door was not completely shut.

Earlier they’d been watching TV and, to make sure they hadn't gone to sleep without switching it off, I crept up to the cracked door. I was preparing to peek in when I heard voices. They were still watching something and whispering.

The first thing I recognized was the cheesy soundtrack that frequently accompanies porn movies. I snickered, remembering the time that I found a couple of porn magazines stashed in Sam's chest of drawers. A few of the pages were stuck together. Boys!

But right now, my son was watching porn with a friend and I felt that was somewhat different — it seemed intimate, more significant. And then I made out what they were saying to each other.

"Look at her… Damn, she has nice tits. And they look even better with all that cum on them.”

"Yeah, no shit.” That was my son. "She sure is a lot older than the babes I’ve seen. Where did you find this tape? I've never seen one with older women and boys our age."

"I found it at home," Dan said. “But, yes, this is fucking hot. Better slow down, I don't want to cum too soon."

Two things struck me. First, they were watching porn about older women and young men. Second, what did Dan mean by ‘Better slow down, I don't want to cum too soon’?

I eased toward the gap in the door and waited for my vision to adjust to the dim light as I peered around the corner of the door. Then I held my breath. On top of the bed, Sam and Dan were both naked — and stroking each other's cock.

Having seen them in swimming trunks and even play-wrestling, I knew they were both were finely muscled. But I’d not seen Dan's erect cock, ever. Like my son's cock, Dan's was impressively long — about seven or eight inches — and nicely shaped. I watched their hands slowly sliding up and down the shaft of each other's cock, milking them while they whispered.

"The only problem with this tape is that none of the women are nearly as hot as your mother," Dan said.

"Yeah, no kidding. I mean, they’re okay, but my mom is like yours — very sexy. I saw her in bra and panties the other morning. Fuck, I had to jack off three times to get over it.” 

They both chuckled.

Watching them slowly jack each other off and listening to them describe me in lusty terms, was so arousing. My nipples hardened against my bathrobe, I felt my clit tingling and my pussy moisten. It wasn’t surprising. I’d got very close to my son through good and bad times and in recent months I’d been the object of my Sam's lust. We had fucked several times and now it seemed that I was also the object of his friend's desires.

As I watched them, I thought back and couldn't remember the last time I’d been fucked by someone who really cared about me. Sure, guys wanted to get their nuts off with me but that’s just sex. Even my ex-husband hadn't really cared much for me. But now, on the other side of this door, I knew two young virile big cocked studs wanted me deeply. I made my decision. 

My hand was trembling as I gently rapped on the door. I tapped three times and had to suppress a laugh at the scrambling that I knew was going on. I could hear muffled grunts and groans, and then the TV was turned off. The room was in darkness and my son said, "Uhhh…. yeah, what?”

I pushed the door open and stepped into the room. "It's late. I saw the light and heard voices and thought I’d see what’s going on?"

"Sorry, mom, we didn't mean to wake you."

"That's not what I mean, babe. It's your house, too. You have a friend staying over and you’re free to do what you want.” I paused. “But, putting it simply, I was wondering what was going on in here and, as I feel kind of lonely, I thought maybe I could join you two."

I stopped talking, letting the hint hang out there while I looked through the darkness. They looked back at me, obviously not sure what to say or do. Finally, Sam said softly, "We were bored with computer games and the TV programs so we were watching a video. Sorry, if we had it too loud."

"No problem, son.” I sat on the edge of the bed. “But I'm awake now. What's the movie?"

They glanced at each other. "You probably wouldn't like it, mom… It's a porn movie. Sorry.”

"Well, I'm a big girl now, you know. I have watched porn before."

That broke the tension and we all laughed.

"So, can I watch it with you two?"

"Sure mummy."

I clambered onto the bed and, staying on top of the covers, wedged myself between them. My nipples were rock hard, and thinking about the two fine young lads naked under the bedsheets next to me, I felt my pussy leaking.

Sam picked up the remote control. "You sure about this mom?"

"Go ahead, honey… maybe it will be good for an old mummy like me."

Dan instantly piped up. "You're not an old mummy at all… you look very nice.”

"Thank you, Dan,” I said and kissed his cheek, keeping my lips there a little longer than necessary. And I pressed a firm breast against his arm.

As I did this, Sam started the movie. On the screen, an attractive woman about fifty years old had four young men with her. They looked eighteen or so and she was riding one cock, sucking another, and jacking off the remaining pair. I felt Sam and Dan squirming under the covers but they couldn’t conceal their obvious erections from me.

"My, she certainly is very experienced, isn't she?" I joked and the boys laughed, completely removing any lingering tension.

We continued to watch in silence as the movie went through scenes of fingering, licking, sucking, fucking and cum shots. Both Sam and Dan breathed a little faster until the short but intense porno came to an end. 

Sam turned off the TV and I knew that he and Dan were very worked up after viewing and hearing all that action. And so was I. No way did I want to say goodnight and return to my room. Thankfully, I sensed that they would really like me to stay for a bit longer.

My panties were soaked and I could smell my secretions. Could the boys smell me, too? Whatever, I realized they were hesitant about taking the next step.  So I shivered and said, “I'm freezing. Is there room in there for one more?"

Sam blurted, "Mummy, we don't have any clothes on."

"Honey, I’ve seen excited men before. I won't be embarrassed to see two more."

Dan was cooler. He looked at my big tits and hard nipples thrusting against my robe and said, "Yes, I can see you must be cold."

I laughed and Dan held up the duvet, allowing me to slide under. I also had a good look at their hard teen cocks and trim bodies.

“Hmm… You’ve certainly grown into fine young men."

I snuggled up to my son, wrapping an arm over his smooth waist and throwing a leg over his thighs. 

"Dan, honey, my back is freezing. Come snuggle up to me."

Dan wasted no time spooning with me and I felt his hard cock pressing against the crack of my bottom. He then put an arm over me, between me and my son, just below my tits.

Lying so cozy under the duvet, the sexual excitement and tension built to boiling point. I looked into my son's eyes and lightning flashed between us. I kissed his lips and he parted them, welcoming my tongue into his mouth. I slid a hand slid over his chest and stomach to reach his very hard long cock. He really is dramatically hung.

Sam moaned when I stroked his cock and Dan, aware of what I was doing, put a hand inside my robe, cupped a breast and then pulled on my firm nipple. Not content with that, he shifted his hips and his cock slid between my thighs and rubbed along my panty-covered pussy. I broke my kiss with Sam and looked back over my shoulder. Dan smiled and I saw his eyes were shining with lust.

VolcanicSquirty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VolcanicSquirty

I sat up, undid my robe and shrugged it off my shoulders. Both young teens looked hungrily at my full rounded tits. This was not peeking around doors or through keyholes. This was me willingly, happily, displaying my breasts for my son and his friend to lust over.

Hooking my thumbs into the waistband, I raised my bottom off the mattress and removed my panties. It was funny watching the two young studs looking at me. It was obvious they did not know where to look first. Eyes darted from pussy to tits and back again. It seemed they didn’t want to look at one area too long in case they’d miss something else. I settled back between them.

"Now boys, we’re all the same — naked.”

They looked at me, their hard cocks springing up and down.

“And, with me here,” I teased, juggling my tits, “who needs to watch a porn movie?"

With that, they both succumbed to their lust for me. My horny son knelt over me and cupped my tits, sucking and nipping my nipples, sending jolts of pleasure to my pussy. Down there, Dan had his head between my thighs, teasing my clit with his lapping tongue. Soon, he put a finger and a second into my saturated shaved pussy. His finger fucking was heavenly. 

My two studs were showing their love, their desire, their lust for me, and they took me quickly toward my first orgasm. I put one hand behind Sam's head and pressed him against my tits while I used my other hand to pull Dan’s mouth to my pussy. Wave after wave of ecstasy swept over me. My pussy muscles throbbed and contracted around Dan's fingers and Sam's gentle biting of my nipples enhanced my pleasure.

When I came down from my intense climax, they were looking astonished, especially my son. I was still gasping for breath but I managed to say, "What's the matter? Didn't you think mummy would do that with you two?"

"No mummy, I didn’t… but it was so good and so very naughty. You are so beautiful when you cum."

"It's nice of you to say that, but we must all keep this a secret. Okay? Got that, Dan?”

"Yes, I’ll never say a word,” Dan hastily replied. 

“Good.” I grinned at them. “So, come to me, naughty boys. Take me for your own, or share me.”

Sam scooted up the bed until his fully erect cock was only inches from my mouth. It was clear what he wanted and I wrapped fingers around his shaft. It was hard and throbbing and I knew it would be harder and throb even more in my mouth.

I gave him a gentle tug and he edged forward to watch my tongue swirl around the head of his cock a couple of times, capturing the clear bead of pre-cum that had gathered there. Sam pressed forward and began to slowly fuck my mouth. I cupped and caressed his balls, then I stopped and said, "Oh Sam, we’ve fucked before but tonight I want the first fuck with Dan. Is that okay, babe?"

“Yes, mummy, I know he wants to fuck you. And I would love to watch him fuck you."

I turned to look at Dan. “So, do you want to fuck me?"

"Oh yes, I do very much. I’ve wanted to fuck you for ages."

"Good, because I have wanted to fuck you… and I bet my son wants to fuck your mother."

Before Dan could reply, Sam blurted, "Oh yes, I want to fuck his mother." 

"You lovely naughty boy, Sam.” I laughed. “I’d really love to watch you fuck his mummy. Dan, honey, would you like to fuck your own mummy?"

"I would,” he said quickly. “I get so very hard thinking about it."

“That’s good. Okay, I will help you to do that — but right now I want you to fuck me as my son watches. Come on, Dan, come and take me."

The temperature had risen so much due to our combined body heat, conversations, and from watching porn, that the boys removed the duvet. Instantly, Dan spread my thighs and got between them. I raised my knees, thus tilting my hips, knowing that he was very eager to fuck me. I was fully ready too and as moved forward on his knees, his rampant cock was sticking right out.

I felt the head of his cock rubbing up and down my pussy lips. The sensation of his virgin cock meeting my wet mature pussy for the first time was electric. It had been similar when I first felt my son’s cock against my sex.

Dan got his knob well lubricated on my slit before I felt it part my lips and enter my love hole. He eased his hard cock into my pussy and started to fuck me. I was being overwhelmed by the sexuality, the carnality, the whole wicked taboo situation. My young studs were using me. No, not using me — enjoying me as I was enjoying them. We all loved it, openly pleasuring each other in the privacy of my son's room. The incestuous and taboo action got hotter.

I returned to sucking Sam’s cock with renewed enthusiasm while I eagerly worked my hips to meet Dan’s strong thrusts. Sam also squeezed my right tit, and Dan, still pounding into me, sucked my left nipple. The combined stimulation was bringing on another orgasm and they certainly knew how to treat a naughty mummy. My cunt spasmed around Dan's cock, tightening like a velvet sheath around his steely cock.

I could barely breathe with Sam’s cock in my mouth. I moaned, I writhed, I tensed, I gasped as the two randy studs maintained the pace of their loving assault on my pussy and mouth. They were also watching each other and, almost simultaneously, they said, "Let's switch.”

Still recovering from my orgasm, I said, “Hey, don't I get a vote in this?” Then I laughed.

"Oh, mummy,” Sam said, "you've cum twice. It's our turn now.”

“At least let me change positions,” I said and got onto my hands and knees before they could respond. 

Dan moved around to my face and I looked up at him and licked my lips. I opened my mouth and welcomed his cock, getting a taste of my pussy juices. Behind me, Sam worked his cock up and down the crease of my pussy and then buried his robust erection into my hot depths. As my randy son fucked me, Dan reached under and pawed at my hanging, swaying tits. He tugged on my huge hard nipples, sending even more thrills to my pussy.

Sam reached around and put a hand between my legs. He found my clit and stroked it while he fucked me. The young studs were taking great care to ensure that I enjoyed everything they did. 

They picked up the pace, becoming a little rougher in their growing urgent need to cum. Dan grabbed my hair and fucked my mouth in earnest, his engorged cock sliding into my throat. I had to control my breathing in time with his strong thrusts. At the same time, Sam grabbed my hips and slammed into me. I knew their time was quickly approaching. 

The less experienced Dan was first to cum. "Oh god, it's so good fucking your mouth… Your mouth is so hot on my cock… Oh, it's so good watching Sam fucking you. Oh, it’s so wicked. Ahh… I loved fucking your pussy earlier… I'm gonna cum, oh yes, I am…"

"Go ahead, fill my mouth," I mumbled around his pummelling cock.

His strokes became faster — then he froze for a few seconds before he shivered and trembled and pumped his thick cream into my mouth. I gulped and swallowed, feeling his cock swell and spurt his seed into me. It was an immense load of cum and some dribbled out of my mouth and onto the bed.

Sam must have been watching his mate cum in my mouth but when he looked down at his cock sliding in and out of my pussy, his mother's pussy, it was all too much for him. "Oh god mummy, this looks so good,” he gasped. “Oh mummy, fuck, fuck, fuck… " 

That was it. His cock enlarged and he unloaded: it was so hot, so much spurting up me I could actually feel it spreading and dripping out even before he’d finished.

My two studs collapsed, spent by their intense orgasms, cocks deflating as they snuggled up to me. I lay back, licking the cum off my lips, feeling it leak from my pussy, and lightly fingered my clit.

Looking at them dozing on each side of me, I wriggled out of bed, washed in the bathroom, and returned to my bedroom. Before sleeping, I thought about my promise to Dan about him fucking his mother, Katie. With my sister Carmen's help, I could make that happen — and also have my son fuck Katie.

Before that, though, I had to see my friend Dawn and her son Jacob.

 

To be continued

 

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by randyformum92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments