Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me And My Son's First Time, Part 10

"Monday morning's exciting revelations..."

33
10 Comments 10
5.2k Views 5.2k
5.7k words 5.7k words

ROSE


I was showered, dressed, and out of the house before my son Sam was awake on Monday morning. Because my car was still in the garage for repairs, my friend Anthea picked me up by for our start-of-the-week chat in the cafe next to the store.

The clock struck ten as we walked in the revolving doors and spotted a vacant table in the corner. Anthea bought our drinks and, as she set them on the table, said, “So, hun, how's tricks?"

“Good thanks.” I stirred my coffee. “I'm a bit tired but, apart from that, I'm fine.”

“Oh, right. Dare I ask what you've been up to over the weekend to make you tired? You’re supposed to rest on a weekend.”

“Hmm, wouldn't you like to know?”

“Oh my god, you've been naughty, haven't you?”

“Hey, behave, Anthea. I'm only joking.”

My phone vibrated.

“I bet that's the lucky guy now.” Andrea grinned. “Bet he’s saying thanks for such an amazing night… or weekend.”

Ignoring her, I read the text message from my son: "Morning mum. I will see you when you get back home. Thanks for the great weekend and for being the sexiest mum ever. Hope we can do it all again & more really soon. Love you loads xxx."

I'd hoped for a positive reaction from Sam about our weekend’s naughty events and Anthea couldn’t miss the beam spreading across my face. “My god, that is him, isn't it? That's the lucky guy. Who is he? Do I know him? Has he got a big cock? Did he make you cum?"

“Whoa, slow down… anyway, it’s none of your business.”

“Okay, sweetie. But there’s no need to be coy with me. You know I'm nosey and I'll get the truth out of you even if it kills me.”

If Anthea knew everything, I'd probably be the one getting killed. Needing to wake up, I quickly finished my coffee.

"You drank that fast. Shall I get another one?"

“Yes, please."

Anthea was in line for a couple of minutes and when she returned I said, “Thanks for the coffee, Hun, but I'm glad you weren't long… I'm dying to use the loo. Please watch my bag."



ANTHEA

Anthea sat, adjusted her skirt, then took a sip of her coffee, noticing that Rose had surprisingly left her phone on the table. The temptation was too much to resist. She picked it up and ran a finger on the screen to unlock it.

No pin or locks at all with Rose’s phone; she really was far too trusting. In quick time, Anthea accessed the message folder and read the text from Sam.

Anthea went numb. For once in her life, she was utterly speechless. It didn't spell out the exact details of the weekend but it was from a son to his mother and the content looked taboo hot.

She deliberated. Was she reading too much into the message? Was there an innocent explanation? Of course there was… must be. She exited the message folder and replaced the phone exactly where it had been on the table.

A minute later, Anthea saw Rose coming back to the table.


ROSE

“Phew, that's better. I needed that.” I wanted to read Sam's message again and I reached for my phone.

“I guess you'll be seeing this bloke again then,” said Anthea. “I mean, he must be special and very good if you're reading his text again. The phone didn't ring while you were gone.”

“Hmm, maybe.”

“Don't mind me, hun, but am I right in guessing you've found someone? I mean, a guy. Okay, I mean someone special, a lover?”

“Let's just say it was unexpected.” I shrugged. “Who knows?”

Sipping froth off the rim of my cup, I thought about the explicit adventures I’d shared with Sam and others over the weekend. And, in fact, during other afternoons and evenings.

It was a lot to think about but I felt warm and loved and naughty. More than anything, I was incredibly and erotically aroused. So aroused, in fact, that I felt my pussy getting wet within my tight jeans. As casually as possible, I wriggled in my seat until I managed to stem the sensations coursing through my groin.

I decided to send Sam a reply and after I finished sending the message, I put the phone on the table.

“So, it’s my turn to buy… do you want a refill, Anthea?"

“Please."

Picking up my purse, I made my way to the counter.


ANTHEA

Anthea hurriedly picked up Rose’s phone and clicked on the latest sent message. It read: "Morning baby. Can't wait to see you later. I'm so glad you messaged me as I was really worried we'd overstepped the mark at the weekend. Looking forward to having you again & doing more. Love you always, Mum XXX."

Anthea gasped aloud — so loud, in fact, that she thought everyone in the building had heard. But nobody had and she quickly locked the phone and replaced it on the table.

Anthea sat quietly, wild images of Rose and Sam flashing through her mind, until she noticed her friend coming back with the fresh coffees. She raised a smile as Rose put the cup on the table.


ROSE

“So, got any photos of your new man, babe?"

“Err, well, err —“

“Ah, I see, like that is it? Hmm, well I actually meant of his face, but if it's a naughty one I don't mind looking."

“No way, not a chance in hell. I'm his… I mean... Oh shit, nothing.”

“I'm only teasing.” I watched Anthea pick up her cup. “Look, whoever it is… and, honestly, no matter who it is, I'm thrilled for you. Honestly, I'm absolutely thrilled. Anyway, as long as you're happy — and the look on your face says you are — then it's more than fine with me.”

“Thanks, I said, watching her sip coffee.

“So,” she said, leaning toward me, “come on… was he good? I mean, did he hit the spot?"

“Honestly you're a nightmare, Anthea.” I shook my head, grinning. “But, yes, he was incredible. Happy now?"

“Yes, I'm happy. But please tell me more.”

“You're an animal and I'm not telling you everything. Yes, he hit the spot in more ways than one. And, yes, he was very good.”

“Ha-ha, knew it, I just knew it. You're either in love or lust. Oh my god, you're thinking of him doing you right now.” Anthea leaned even further toward me. “You're in heat, Rose. Give me his number, I wanna try him out. Come on, who is he? I must know him. Oh, do I know him and you're not telling? Tell me, please. Pretty please.”

“Not a chance, no way,” I said. “And what makes you think I'm in heat right now?"

“Because I can smell you.”

I blinked and sat back, muttering, “Oh dear.”

“Rose, we've been friends since the time of the dinosaurs. So what if you're excited.” Anthea was being relentless. “So what if he makes you tingle? So what if you want him again? It's only natural."

“Okay, babe, and thanks. But that’s enough.” I stared into her eyes. “I can't really talk about him. You’ve just got to accept that. But, if I ever do talk about him, then I promise I will confide in you. Okay? You happy with that?"

“Yes, Hun, that's fine. Of course I'm happy with it. And I’m happy my best friend is happy and I'm incredibly happy knowing that you trust me more than anyone else."

"Anthea, I’d trust you with my life, you know that. But can we please keep this to ourselves. I trust you but I don't want others knowing.”

“Wow, he must be special. But, of course, we'll keep it to ourselves.” She picked up her cup. “But, will you just answer me a few little questions? Then I'll try to shut up."

“Okay. But not too many questions."

“Right… well, I'm guessing he's someone I know. I doubt he's married as you'd never do that. So, is he either very old or very young? By the way, I hope it's the latter as that'd be so cool. I mean, obviously, naughty, but being honest, very, very cool. My other question is — how do I word this without making myself out to be a perverted freak? — hmm, is it someone from school? I mean, a student?"

Anthea’s questions stunned me. “Err… hmm…” I shook my head. “I don't really want to say anything.”

“Okay, hun, I get it.” Anthea grinned. “Well, good for you. Have some fun and forget what's right or wrong. You obviously like the lad, and he obviously floats your boat. And was he's texting you and making you smile, then you obviously did it for him, too. You lucky woman.”

I laughed. And that roused Anthea’s interest even more.

“So, you are seeing a boy. Well, that's great and I promise my lips are sealed. Unlike yours were over the weekend.” Anthea chortled but quickly carried on, “So, you obviously feel guilty about the age thing. I get that. But I'd be lying if I said, given the chance, that I'd be able to resist a young boy… as long as he was over sixteen, of course. That’s a fine age, isn’t it?”

At that point, I felt eyes and ears burning but Anthea was in full flow. “Now, I'm not saying there aren't risks — of course there are — but you're a clever woman, you have your head screwed on. As long as you're both careful then no-one else need know… except me, course. I want to know everything.”

“Enough, Anthea,” I said. “We can't talk about it here, people can hear you.”

“Oh, sorry, Rose. I got carried away.” She glanced around. “Well, drink up and come back to my place. We can have a drink and a chat and then I’ll drive you home this afternoon.”

"Okay, Anthea,” I managed and she swigged the rest of her coffee and, in an instant, was out of her seat with car keys in hand. To be honest, I didn't expect Anthea to be so eager but I stood and was soon following her out of the door.

Next to Anthea in her Mazda, I stewed over what I’d say — and, more accurately, not say — when we got to her place. During the short drive, Anthea didn't speak but she occasionally glanced at me.

Within seconds of getting inside Anthea’s lounge and settling on her comfortable settee, she asked, “Would you like a strong drink, Rose?"

“Yes, please. But just one."

Anthea brought over two glasses and a bottle of wine, placing them on a coffee table in front of us. She poured and we sipped.

“That's better,” she said, smiling at me. “Right, Rose, so this lover of yours is young. So what? No big deal. Look, If I told you something naughty about me from my past, maybe it will help you to tell me what's going. Yes?”

”That could help."

"Okay. Do you want to know a really dark secret, one that I've never told a soul?"

I nodded.

“Well, Rose, I went with a pupil when I was thirty. There were many years between us, just like there is with you and whoever he is. In my case, I felt what I did was absolutely wrong. The person was not under the age of consent but was far younger than me and that felt wrong. And yet, it was also absolutely wonderful.” Anthea gulped her wine, then added, “Some people would not like it and may even hate me for it. But I'm sure there are many, many more adults out there who do such things. Whatever, being honest, we were naughty and no matter if we never did it again, it couldn’t change the fact that we did it.”

“Just the one lad, then? And was he sixteen?”

“You’ve got the age right, sixteen. But it wasn’t a lad... it was a young woman.”

“Oh. Really? Who was she? Did I know her?"

“Yeah you knew her: it was Ann. One weekend she stayed at my mum and dad’s house while her parents were away. I can't remember why they were away — some sort of family tragedy, I guess — but she stayed over and it just kinda happened.” Anthea paused, running a finger around the rim of her wine glass. “Anyway, I was in the shower and in she walked and just plonked herself on the toilet. So, I'm trying to cover myself while she's sat spending a penny and staring at me. I can't really explain it but all that night I lay in my bed thinking of her. Long story short, the next morning when I heard her in the shower I walked in and pretended that I needed the loo.”


“Ahh… what did she do?"

“Ann didn't flinch. In fact, she carried on soaping herself as I sat more or less boggle-eyed staring at her body through a slight gap in the shower curtain. Honestly, I couldn't help myself. She looked so nice and very sexy. She was so carefree and so attractive.”

Anthea shook her head, a smile creasing the corners of her mouth as she remembered. “So, I sat on the loo for ages just staring. Eventually, I had to move, so I pretended to wipe myself, flushed, and got up to leave. Incredibly, she pulled the shower curtain fully open and stepped out. I swear I wanted to run off, but I just couldn’t: I was rooted to the spot as she stood right in front of me.”

“Hell, Hun, I don't know what I would’ve done."

“I know what you mean because I froze. There I was, a mature woman, staring at a naked sixteen-year-old girl."

“So, what happened?”

“Nothing much, until I saw her eyeing me up and smiling. I could tell she fancied me and I looked at her from top to bottom because I was attracted to her. Basically, I was in awe. Get that — in awe of a sixteen-year-old who had absolute power over me.”

"Sounds like you had a hot sexual connection."

“Yes, Rose, I sensed that she wanted to do more than just look. Thankfully, my parents were out so I grasped a hand and led her into my bedroom. Sitting her on the bed, still wet from the shower, I stood in front of her and removed my dressing gown.”

“Anthea, that’s hot.”

“Yeah… but you remember we both have secrets. None of us are perfect.”

“Right. Carry on, what happened next?”

"Well, I stood naked in front of her and she actually leaned forward on the edge of my bed, staring at my body. It was as if I could feel her eyes checking out my tits and then I saw her lower her gaze until it kinda welded itself to my pussy. Honestly, I felt that horny I spread my legs to give her a better view.”

"Wow, naughty."

“She stared at me — just like you are now, babe — so, in for a penny, I lowered my hands and without thinking or knowing why, I spread my pussy lips and told her, ‘Have a real good look’.”

“That was very naughty of you."

“I was even naughtier when I grabbed the young woman's hand and guided it to my pussy.”

“Hmm, I bet you liked that."

“Yes, I did, very much. And Ann seemed to like it, too.”

"Anthea, this is exciting and I want to hear all about it. But I need a pee first. Back in a bit."


ANTHEA


Listening to Rose climbing the stairs, Anthea again took the phone from her friend’s bag. She'd guessed that Rose had pictures of her new lover and, opening the gallery, she found pure filth.

There, in full view, was Sam’s cock. Clicking through the collection, Anthea gasped when she saw Rose’s wet finger on her son’s cock-slit. She felt stirrings inside her panties and she slipped a finger between the folds of her pussy.

Anthea spotted video files — but she didn’t have time to view them. She heard the toilet flushing upstairs and knew Rose would be on her way back. Anthea quickly removed her fingers from her pussy, sniffed them, and sucked the sticky juices before closing the phone and replacing it in Rose’s bag.

Seconds later, Rose entered the lounge.


ROSE

“My god, Anthea, your story is… well, honestly Hun, I'd never have believed it if I hadn't heard it from your own mouth.” I sat on the settee. “Thanks for sharing, babe.”

Anthea grinned. “Guess you’re feeling less stressed now. I mean, we couldn’t really talk in the cafe."

“Definitely feeling a lot better now, “I said. “But please carry on telling me about you and Ann. Was she the girl whose mother worked at the local hospital?”

“That’s her. She was blonde, lived down the road, and her mother worked in the hospital near us in London.” Anthea nodded. “ Anyway, back to my story. She had her hand on my pussy and I was so turned on I couldn't resist when she pushed four fingers inside. I was soaking wet and they went inside easily. She pushed them in even deeper and finger-fucked me as I stood there.”

Anthea poured more wine into our glasses as she continued. “She made me very wet then knelt in front of me, stuck out her tongue, and started licking my clit. That was it — I got her on my bed and we got into a sixty-nine and licked and fingered each other until we climaxed. After that, we chatted and I found out that I wasn't the first person, male or female, that she'd been with. If I tell you everything, it stays with us, okay?"

“Yes, it stays in my head. I won't tell anyone. Carry on, please."

“Ann said she'd been having sex since turning sixteen. She’d been with several women and men and said the first was her dad. I'd no reason to doubt her. Apparently, she'd caught him wanking one evening while her mum was on a late shift at the hospital. She'd got out of bed to use the loo and heard moans coming from her parents’ bedroom. Knowing that her mother was working, she wondered what was wrong with her dad."

Anthea chuckled then sipped wine.

”She investigated and — lo and behold — there’s her dad on his double bed tugging away on his cock....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by randyformum92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments