Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me And My Son First Time. Part 8

"Passion continues..."

36
14 Comments 14
6.9k Views 6.9k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"Mother and son lust continues."

About fifty or so yards away, the inter-village under-eighteen football teams were warming up for their match. It was still warm and I sipped cool water from a plastic bottle as I viewed the boys through my tinted shades.

When the referee blew his whistle to start the game, I was one of many adults, mostly parents, who’d come to cheer on their sons. I was excited, not so much about the game or who would win — but at seeing muscular teen legs racing over the green grass. I wondered what delights might be tucked inside their shorts.

My pussy moistened as I imagined sweaty, warm cocks and, if I’d been alone, I would have sneaked a hand inside my skirt and probed my pussy. As it was, I listened to hushed comments from some of the girl spectators. They’d either come from the stud farm or were students over on exchange visits.

“I wonder if a few of those lads need a hand in the shower later,” one blonde sniggered.

“Hmm, I bet they'd like someone to sponge them down,” giggled a busty girl.

How I'd love to do both, I thought, mentally undressing the hot and sweaty teens. Then reality hit home. Shame on you, Rose… shame on you. They'd probably run a mile if I offered my services. That thought was probably correct for various reasons, not least because I’m a mature woman. Also, because two of the sixteen-year-old footballers were my son Sam and Jacob, my friend Dawn’s son.

Dawn had driven us to the match — my car was in the garage for servicing — and, after the match was over, she would take me and Sam home before carrying on to her house. I really wanted Jacob to stay with me and Sam because he is so cute and I’d had sex with him before. But that’s another story.

The journey home took thirty minutes and I sat in the back with Sam. He hadn't showered after the game and I could smell his sweat. Glancing down at his bare thighs, I saw he had an erection in his shorts. My heart skipped a beat and my pussy got moist again.

I also noticed that Dawn kept looking over Jacob’s fit body while she negotiated the winding road. Weeks before, she’d had sex with her son and I guessed she’d be fucking him again as soon as she got him home. Lucky Dawn!

Anyway, when I got out of the car at my house, a breeze blew up my short skirt, revealing my panties to Sam. As I slammed the car door shut, another gust lifted my skirt and it happened again on the last few steps to the house.

My shoulder-length dark hair danced in the sudden breeze as I put the key in the door. Within seconds, we were inside and I said, “Babe, did you notice that? The weather has been very nice all day but just now it suddenly got breezy."

“Yes, mum,” Sam grinned, “but I didn't mind the breeze at all."

"I bet you didn’t, you naughty boy. I suppose you saw my panties again."

"I did, mum. And very exciting it was for me.”

Of course, he wasn’t the only one excited. My passion for young, fit men had started two years earlier when I was head of art at a high school in London, the same school where I’d been a student. The comfort of old memories had given me inner peace in my workplace.

Back then I loved my life. Having married my childhood sweetheart at eighteen, I thought it would last for eternity. But it didn't. Out of the blue, my husband announced he'd had enough of our marriage. There was no explanation, no apology, and he didn’t seem to have any guilt either. He’d simply upped and left, leaving me to look after Sam. It turned out that my husband had a young lover in a nearby borough in London.

Why my husband strayed was beyond me. I doted on him, adored him, cared for his every need, and I had never looked at another man. At first, I blamed myself, thinking that if I'd done things differently he'd still be with me. Yet, despite my self-doubt, I knew deep down that it wasn't my fault. Anyway, I opted to leave the painful memories behind and I relocated Sam and me to the West Country.

I made friends and one of them, a bi-sexual by the name of Anthea, often told me that I was adorable, funny, kind, passionate, and sexy as hell. I'd always laughed it off. Me, sexy? Hmm, I didn't think so. But Anthea would say, “Get yourself out there girl, get some action. You deserve it.”

In truth, it had been far too long since I’d dated and just the thought of doing it now was frightening. I believed I was reasonably attractive and, in the local provision store, I'd heard some schoolboys commenting on my ‘fab arse’ and ‘great tits.’

As much as it made me tingle, they were just young horny teens. Still, it didn't stop me from going to my bedroom for some highly erotic fingering and clit relief. I was only human after all. And so what if they were only sixteen-year-old boys?

However, Anthea wouldn't let go. She wanted me to have fun, get out away from the research work that I now did at home. One evening, she phoned and said, “Enough’s enough, Rose. I’m taking you out to a social club.” She told me to put the date in my diary. No excuses.

Well, that date was this Friday night — right after I’d been to Sam’s football match. I’d got home in time to cook his tea but Anthea had booked a taxi and I was as nervous as hell when I sat on the edge of my bed, pulling on ankle boots. I’d showered, put my hair in a bun, and dressed in a cream blouse, white cardigan, and a black flared short skirt and dark stockings. Was it the right outfit for a night in the social club?

Adding a few dabs of perfume, I heard the taxi arrive. I’d told Anthea not to knock on the door but to come upstairs and tell me if she approved of my outfit. I was really that nervous, that uncertain.

“Oh, wow, babe, you look so sexy,” she trilled standing in the doorway to my bedroom. “You're going to make me wet, you know. Looking at you is really working me into a lather.”

“Hey, stop it… Sam's in the next room."

“So what?” said my bi-sexual friend. “If he was here, he'd be thinking exactly the same. Honestly."

“Please, listen to me,” I said in a low tone. “You and I have never played, behave yourself. And, besides, Sam is my son, so please drop all that sexy talk. And, while we’re at it, don't go trying to fix me up at the social club. It’s just a few drinks on an evening out, that's all. Okay? I don't need any hassle.”

“Oh, okay, as you wish. But, let's go, taxi’s waiting."

I called to Sam. ”I’m going now."

“Okay, mum, have fun. I’ll do a bit of my computer project and have a shower later."

“Okay, babe. I’ll probably be home late but I won't disturb you."

Sam emerged from his room and he looked excited. “Oh, you look very nice."

“See,” said Anthea, “I told you that Sam would like what you’re wearing."

“Shush, Anthea. Well, night son. See you later."

"Yes, okay,” said Sam, a sly grin on his face. “You can disturb me later if you need to. Night."

~~~~~~

The evening passed without incident and I was very relieved about that. I found out later that Anthea had noticed a few men taking an interest in me — and she couldn't resist undressing me with her eyes.

Yet, Anthea stayed true to her word and we simply enjoyed a relaxing fun evening with a few drinks and chat before the pre-booked taxi arrived to take us back to our respective homes. Initially, we’d sat apart on the back seat, but during the forty-minute journey, we somehow slid closer together. I must confess I felt a certain frisson between us.

Inside my house, all was quiet. It was eleven-fifty as I locked the front door and then tip-toed upstairs. On the landing, the only light I saw came from Sam's bedroom, the door being slightly ajar.

Pausing on the way to my room, I looked through the slight crack and saw something that excited me greatly: Sam lying on his side facing the door — and he was naked.

I’d been aroused since watching the footballers that afternoon and looking at Sam asleep, motionless except for the steady rise and fall of his chest, I took a deep breath. I scanned the naked body of my boy then concentrated on his crotch, trying to see his manhood. I dared to open his bedroom door a little more and Sam moved slightly, straightening his left leg. I stood still, waiting to see if I’d woken him.

Sam’s laptop had its screen saver running. He’d either been working on his computer project or playing games and had fallen asleep while waiting for me to come home. Now I peered at his fit body, particularly his long, uncut cock. The foreskin had peeled back enough to reveal the tip of his dome and I licked my lips. I wanted a better view. Pushing the door fully open, I stepped inside. He still didn’t wake.

Seconds later, I was a couple of feet away from the object of my desires. I slid a hand up my skirt, felt my damp panties, and edged to the side of his bed. I leaned forward and gazed at my son’s impressive tool.

Our sex game was about to begin.

Taking my phone from my shoulder bag, I held it only a few inches above Sam's cock. I took a picture then moved to get different angles and took a few more photos. I dipped fingers inside my panties and raised them to my nose and sniffed. Then I poked my index finger into my mouth and sucked. I was very horny.

Sam remained asleep but I had one more thing to accomplish before going to my bedroom. Sliding my left hand inside my panties, I again coated a finger with my pussy juices and — slowly, oh so slowly — wiped it over Sam's cock head and slit. As I rubbed, I took another close-up but he didn’t stir.

A few moments later I was naked on my king-sized bed, my phone’s picture gallery glowing. I lay on my side staring at the pink cock on the screen. I’d seen many pictures of cocks but nothing was as erotic as seeing my son’s magnificent member. As I viewed the photos, I spread my legs and stroked my soaking slit.

The hottest photo was the last. As soon as I saw it, I darted two fingers in and out of my very wet tunnel. This close up of my son's cock showed his prominent veins, the outline of his mushroom-shaped helmet beneath the slightly peeled back foreskin, and — best of all — my pussy juices smeared on his piss-slit.

While I studied this photo, I heard Sam moving about in his bedroom. He was exceptionally good with electronics and computers and, for our latest game, we’d arranged that my son would rig up his laptop and a video camera, setting it to record when a sensor was tripped by my entry. I guessed he’d now got his laptop and was watching the video.

I finger-fucked my pussy hard as I imagined Sam looking at the video. He’d see me standing next to him with my hand inside my skirt and he’d see me taking photos of his cock. We’d planned that much —but he didn’t know I would wipe my pussy juices over his piss-slit. When he saw that, I anticipated his cock would harden and he’d need to wank.

Listening and thinking about all of this, I played with my pussy and my hard and very sensitive nipples. I decided to take a close up video of myself finger-fucking. I was extremely turned on by now and I hoped Sam would hear my loud moans and that his shaft would grow rigid and pulsate in his hand.

But I needed to take this game a step further. I got my seven-inch dildo and, lying on my back, I spread my legs wide and thrust the toy deep into my pussy. I was in heaven, moaning and groaning, stimulating my big clit with the big toy while staring at the photo of my son's enormous bell-end. I imagined the dildo was his cock and I yelled, hoping he’d hear every word.

“Oh yes, Sam… hmm, give me your cock, baby. Oh, fuck, yes. Fuck yeah. Mmm, what a great fucking cock you have.”

I heard a bump on the adjoining wall and guessed that Sam was now leaning there, listening to my cries. Could he even hear my juices squelching as I furiously rammed the dildo into my pussy?

“Oh baby, let mummy play with your cock,” I gasped loudly. “Ahh, show mummy that juicy cock-slit. Yeah, that's it, wipe your wet cock-slit over mummy's lips. Let mummy taste your pre-cum. Oh, baby, look at mummy's naughty wet pussy. Oh, yeah, good boy… feed mummy your delicious hard cock. Let me suck you while mummy plays with her big horny clit.”

I heard a groan. My teasing was working and I just knew that Sam was stroking his massive erection. What else would he do, the naughty boy?

“Oh fuck,” I said loudly as my pussy flooded in a sudden climax. “It’s very late now, babe, too late, in fact. But I’ll be coming into your room tomorrow night. I’ll see your gorgeous cock again and we’ll fuck like we did the other day.”

I paused, listening for his reaction. I heard what sounded like heavy breathing. That’s good.

“If you’re listening to me, I want you to wank yourself off now thinking about mummy. Cum for me, babe, and I promise we’ll fuck tomorrow and have lots of fun.”

I relaxed on my back, one hand cupping my wet, hot pussy. I knew Sam would shoot a great load and I began forming naughty ideas for tomorrow. For a start, I would wear a very sexy outfit and… well, I’m sure we’d have lots of sex.

It had been a long day and, with a smile on my lips, I curled on one side and slept.


~~~~~

At first, Saturday went slowly. I hardly crossed paths with Sam, apart from when he came into the kitchen for a late breakfast and found me feeding dirty clothes into the washing machine. I noticed he stared at the outfit I’d worn the previous evening.

"Hi, mummy,” he said and sat at the table to eat.

“Hi, baby. Sleep well?"

“Yeah, not bad thanks.” He smiled. “Anyway, thanks for my breakfast but it's nearly eleven now and I’ve gotta go soon. Ben's uncle is coming to take me to fix Ben's computer while he’s away on holiday with his dad. Be back… oh, did you hear that car horn? That’ll be his Uncle Brett. Bye.”

And he was out of the door, running into the street and clambering into Brett’s car.

It wasn't until around eight that Sam came home. I was in my favourite chair when he came into the lounge. "You okay, babe? Are you hungry? You’ve been out for ages.”

"I'm fine, all is good. It took a long time to sort Ben's computer and his uncle made me food and —“ Sam paused and grinned. “ And even a cold drink."

“Oh, did he really?” I knew the cold drinks remark was intended to recall my son having sex with his dirty bitch of an aunt, my sister Carmen. I guessed this latest reference meant Sam had played with Brett. “So, naughty boy, you had sex fun with Brett?"

“Yes, mummy. He’s very hot, about thirty or so. And he says I’m a very horny bisexual lad."

It was my turn to grin. ”I know all about your sexual orientation and how old Brett is. Will you tell me all about it later?"

“Yes, of course. But, right now, I'm a bit tired. I’ll have a shower and get an early night if you don't mind."

With that, he bounded up the stairs and I soon heard the shower running in the bathroom.

Sam knew we’d be playing games and he’d said he was tired so that I would sneak into his room like I’d done the previous night. But he didn’t know I planned to add even more spice to our Saturday incestuous games. While Sam had been with Brett, I'd had a chat on the phone with Dawn and her son Jacob and arranged for them to make a surprise visit.

So, with Sam in the shower, I waited in the lounge, listening for a car to arrive on our drive. I then quietly let in Dawn and Jacob. She looked ravishing and Jacob was… well, young and yummy in my opinion.

In the lounge, Dawn asked, ”So, Sam has no idea what’s happening?”

“No,” I said, “no idea at all. He thinks he’ll be having games with me but that’s it."

"Oh, good. And where’s your sexy son now? In his bedroom?"

"No, he's in the shower. Go up and join him. I think you’ll find it interesting."

A very eager Dawn trotted upstairs and I waited a few moments before I followed with Jacob. When we stood on the landing, the bathroom door was open and Dawn was already under the shower with Sam.

I pulled Jacob to me. "See inside the bathroom, Jacob… your mummy is under the shower with Sam and they are doing naughty things to each other. Does that excite you?"

"Yes, very much,” he said, staring into the bathroom and sliding an arm around my waist. “It reminds me of doing it with mummy and also doing it with you.” He inhaled deeply. “You know, watching them is making me hard."

"Oh my, Jacob,”...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by randyformum92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments