Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me & My Son First Time. Part Five.

"Taboo is getting hotter"

39
9 Comments 9
7.6k Views 7.6k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"Dear reader, so you fully understand this part completely, make certain that you have read parts one, to part four first. Some references were made to things in previous chapters, by reading this inserted part, you will get to fully understand how my young sixteen-year-old son, got sexually involved with me in the first place and how others got involved also."

The noise coming from my son’s bedroom was getting rather too loud and I was about to go upstairs and tell him to quieten down when I had to answer the telephone in the lounge.

“Hello.”

“Hi Rose, it’s Carmen… hello, can you hear me? Rose?”

“Hang on Carmen,” I told my sister and put the receiver down on the table. I walked out of the lounge and, at the bottom of the stairs, I shouted, “Sam, Sam… turn the noise down up there. I’m on the phone and can’t hear a thing.”

Mercifully, the volume decreased and I heard Sam apologize. “Sorry, mom… is that okay?”

“Yes, much better, thank you,” I said and walked back into the lounge. “Hello, Carmen… sorry about that. Sam and his pal Ben are playing a new computer game and they tend to get loud.”

“Yeah, it sounded like they were making quite a racket.”

“Tell me about it, but they’re good kids really. Anyway, you don’t want to talk about them. Why the call?”

“Actually, it’s Sam I’m phoning about. And you, of course. Do you have any plans for tonight?"

"No, not especially. Nothing at all, really. Why"

“Well, my friend Katie has had to go away for a week working and she asked me if I would stay at her place with her son Dan. And that’s where I’m calling from.”

“Oh, okay. So you’re going to be there all week, doing your friend a favour?”

"Yes sis, but it's okay, no problem. It’ll be a change for me and could be fun. But, what I’m really calling about is to ask whether Sam might also come to stay and keep Dan company. They’re good pals and I thought it might also help you as I know you’ve got a lot of research work on your plate. I thought perhaps you could bring Sam over tonight. What do you think?”

“Hmm… yes, that could be good for all of us,” I said. “Actually, Ben will be leaving in about thirty minutes. His dad is coming to collect him and they’re going on holiday. For a month, I think. It’ll be nice for Ben. He’s not been away since his mother died.”

“Should be good for both of them,” said Carmen. “But I think you and Sam have been a great help for young Ben.”

"Yes, I think so. But it’s been mainly Sam. Anyway, sis, how’s your book writing coming along?"

"Very good now, thanks to your son. As you know, Sam fixed my old computer the other day. He did a very good job and I rewarded him.”

"I bet you did."

"Oh, yes… I most certainly did.”

"The way you’ve said that makes it sound very interesting.”

I heard Carmen chuckle. ”Oh my yes, and knowing each other as well as we do, I think that you’ll find what I‘m going to tell you very interesting indeed.” There was a pause. ”Sam can’t hear us, can he?"

“No, he’s still upstairs playing that noisy game. Anyway, don’t sidetrack me. I want to know more."

“Of course you do. Well, after you dropped him off at my place on your way to go shopping, he got busy fixing my computer as arranged. But, after a while, I was surprised to see that your sixteen-year-old son had got an erection — a very big erection I might say. I simply couldn’t resist helping him relieve his built-up sexual tension. There, is that interesting?"

"Oh my, Carmen. Yes, very interesting and, in fact, it sounds very naughty, to be honest."

"It gets far naughtier.”

"Oh my, now I’m eager to hear more."

"I bet you are,” Carmen said and I could imagine the grin and sparkle in my sister’s eyes as she continued, “Well, I sucked Sam’s cock for a bit, thinking that he would enjoy it and be satisfied with a blow job. But your sexy son had other ideas — we fucked on my settee. I tell you, Rose, he’s very well hung. Anyway, you’ll remember from our previous frank chats that I’ve always found my nephew hot and that I wanted him."

“Yes, sis, but back then he wasn’t old enough."

“True, but as he turned sixteen a few months back, I’m telling you that I’ve now fucked him. He’s had his first blow job and his first fuck with an older woman and that woman was me, sis. I know you won’t be upset or jealous because we know what we both like. In fact, I bet you’re wet and excited now Rose. Yes?"

"Oh my word yes… very, very wet and horny right now."

"So am I, thinking back to how hot sex with your son was. He was so good and he’s very cute, a real catch for any horny female. I’m certain he’s going to turn out to be a hot stud. So, my advice to you, even though I’m the younger sister, is that he’s ready. When you’re all alone at home, wear something very sexy and see how long it takes for him to want you. I tell you, it didn’t take him long to want to fuck me."

“I'll think about that — but I won’t let him know that you’ve told me about what you did., Oh my, Carmen, this is so exciting. Yes, okay, I will tease him by wearing something sexy, because I do find him so desirable. But he’ll have to make the first move."

"That's good, sis. He will at some point make a move on you. Fact is, we both live in remote areas and there are no other young families living near you. Well, all except for your friend Dawn at the camera repair and developing shop… you know, the one you had that photo mix-up with and what that all led to."

“Goodness, what a revelation that was. So very wicked."

"Yes it was — perhaps still is. Tell me, is Dawn still fucking her son, Jacob?"

"She is."

"Have you fucked him yet?"

“Yes, I have.”

"Oh, you’ve also been very naughty, then. You must tell me about that at some point."

“I will.”

“Right, I look forward to that. But, what I’m saying is, apart from me and Dawn and Katie, there are no other females near you. If Sam comes over to stay here, I won’t be seeing him again for at least another four weeks, so you should end up being the focus of his sexual desires. And I’ve already planted a seed in his mind about you."

"Really, how?"

"When I said the word mother or mummy to Sam while we had sex on my settee, his erection got even harder and bigger, a sure sign he desires you.”

"Interesting."

“Yes, and remember, you have two young French exchange students coming to your home next month. What are they, seventeen and eighteen? Can’t remember their names because, unlike you, I can’t read or speak French."

“No, that was never one of your strong points."

"Definitely not,” she laughed. “But I remember the names of my students coming from London — Edward and Daniel. Edward is sixteen and Daniel a year older. Yep, the month is exciting."

“Okay Carmen, but I can’t go into all that student exchange stuff right now. You’ll have to see me in about two weeks."

“Okay, but you know I like to be on top of things."

"You most certainly do."

“Yes, sis and the stud farm is about fifteen miles away from you, isn’t it?"

“Yes,” I said, wondering where this conversation was going. “That's right."

"And most if not all of the young females there are bisexual or lesbian, and the stable boys are either bi or straight."

"So I believe, yes."

"Oh, okay, thanks.” There was a pause as if my sister was thinking. Then she suddenly said, “Is Sam still upstairs with young Ben?"

“Yes, he’s banging away on the Nintendo or whatever. I wish he was banging me.”

"You sound hot, hun.”

“I am. All this chat has got me feeling so horny.”

“Same here. But, remind me, how old is Ben now?"

“Fifteen. It’s his birthday in two months."

"Not long at all till he is sixteen, then?"

"Eight or nine weeks, something like that.”

“That's very nice. Or it will be for Sam."

"Why for Sam?"

"We both know that not all boys are straight, don’t we?”

“Yes, of course. Some lads are only into each other, totally gay."

"Do you think Ben is bisexual or gay?"

“What? No idea sis. He’s still a very young lad and most probably experimenting with his sexuality."

"Boys will be boys,” said Carmen. “When their teen hormones kick in, they seem to want to have sex with anything they can get into — not just girls or older women, sometimes it includes boys.”

"Yes, we both know that from looking after many boys in our work over the years.”

“Yes, and we’ve both found that very exciting. But that’s another subject."

“It is,” I said, “ so shouldn’t we sort out next week?"

“Right… can I speak with Sam now? I’d hate to disturb those two pleasing each other.”

"Pleasing each other?"

“Yes, well you never know, do you?”

“Oh my god, sis, my son is not like that."

"How do know if he is or not?"

"I guess I don’t except Sam hasn’t shown any signs of it."

"Maybe he keeps that side of him hidden."

“Hmm, you’ve got me thinking. Maybe I’ll ask him about boys at some point. But not now.”

“No, obviously not,” my sister said. “But do you think I could talk with him now?”

"Hmm, I’ll have to call up the stairs. In fact, I may have to shout to get his attention. The war game thing he’s playing is getting very loud again. Just a moment."

At the foot of the stairs, I shouted as loud as I could. “Sam, your aunty is on the phone. She wants to speak to you. Come down, babe."

Suddenly all was quiet and Sam appeared, followed by Ben, and they descended the stairs and followed me into the lounge. “Babe,” I whispered in my son’s ear, “your aunty has been asking lots of questions and now I need a coffee.” I handed him the phone. “Right, I’m going into the kitchen to make coffee. Come with me Ben and I’ll make you a drink. Your dad will be here soon."

Walking out of the lounge, I heard Sam say, "Hello Aunty."

 

SAM’S STORY

"Hello, my lovely nephew. Guess where I am?"

"No idea, Aunty."

“‘I'm at Katie’s house.”

"Mrs. Grace’s place. Is Dan there?"

“Yes, he’s in the garden. It’s such a hot day, I think I’ll make him a cold drink."

The reference to making a cold drink reminded me of what she’d done to me when I went round to fix her computer. I knew she was teasing me.

“Where's his mum?"

Katie's working away and she’s asked me to stay with Dan. It’s one of the reasons I’ve called your mother. Have you been up to much since I last saw you at my place?"

"No, not much."

“Can your mother hear us on the phone?”

“No, she’s in the kitchen, making coffee."

“Where's your mate, Ben?"

"In the kitchen as well. He’ll be going soon. His dad is coming for him.”

“Yes, your mom told me about his holiday. So, after Ben leaves, would you like your mother to bring you over here to be with Dan and — “ There was a pause before she added in a quiet tone, “maybe you can get with me again."

"Oh yes, I would like that."

“Good. It will be for the whole week, Sam. Don’t worry, there is plenty of food and plenty of —“ She paused again. “Plenty of cold drinks here.”

She emphasized the words “cold drinks” again I knew exactly what she was suggesting. “You've been chatting to my mother for a long time. Did you talk about me?"

“Yes, we did."

“Oh no. Don’t tell me, my mother knows about us?"

"No love, don’t panic. I said I wouldn’t tell."

“That’s okay then.” I took a deep breath. “Will mum be okay on her own if I leave her for a week?"

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

“Yes, darling, your mother has research work to do. Ben is going away so if you come here you can play with Dan, keep him company. And maybe play with me."

“Aunty, you’re so naughty."

“Yes, but don’t worry, your mother doesn’t know what I did to you at my house or what you did to me, naughty boy."

“That’s good."

"Did you like what we did, Sam?”

“Yes, very much."

"Aunty enjoyed it too. Any regrets?"

"None at all. I loved it, I wanted it."

“That’s all good darling. I am such a wicked Aunt."

“Yes, you are.” I then whispered into the mouthpiece, ensuring my mother couldn’t hear. "And I’m also a very naughty boy."

"Aunty likes naughty boys. I bet you’re hard now.” And I was. "What are you wearing, jeans or shorts?"

"Tight shorts."

"Very nice. Are they keeping your hard cock in or is it sticking out of your shorts as it did at my place?"

"It's staying inside… well, just about, my cock is very hard now."

"That is so nice to know. Imagining your cock erect in your tight shorts is making Aunty wet. But make sure your mother doesn’t see your erection in your shorts or it will make her as wet and excited as me."

“Really? Would seeing my erection make my mother wet?"

"Yes, it would. In fact, seeing you like that would make any woman wet."

“I’m thrilled to hear that,” I said, feeling my firm cock twitching.

"Rightly so, Sam,” she said. “Okay, I’m going now. Ask your mother to bring you over after Ben goes home. See you later."

“Will do, bye.”

I hung up and called toward the kitchen. "Mom, after Ben’s dad collects him, Aunty says she wants me at Dan’s place to help keep him company. That okay?”

“That's fine, babe."

"You going to be okay here?"

“Yes, just fine. I have research to do and a few other things around the house. So, yes, go and have fun."

I saw Mr. Granger arrive in his car. “Ben, your dad’s here. Enjoy your holiday, bud."

Ben and my mother came out of the kitchen. ”Thanks, buddy,” he said. “I’m looking forward to my holiday. Thanks for everything, you and your mum you have been very nice."

After watching Ben get into the car and be driven away, my mom said, "Come on, let’s get back inside, I have a few things to sort before I drive you over to Dan. You know, Ben is such a polite boy."

"He always has been."

"So sad when his mother died four years ago."

"It was, mum. But his dad is nice and always there for him."

"Yes, son… and it's nice for Ben to have an older boy like you to help him. You two get along well. And Dan is very nice too. So is his mother, Katie."

"Yes mum."

“We do live in a nice place, you know,” she said, looking into my eyes. “It’s secluded, very private, and you have a few boy mates. But there’s not many girls for you and I’m sorry about that, son.”

"Why sorry?"

“Well, I was thinking from your position. You do you like girls?"

“Yes, very much. You must remember Angela, my girlfriend who had to move away with her family? She was very nice."

“She was but she’s gone and there doesn’t seem to be any girls around here, apart from a few that work at the stud farm. And that’s over fifteen miles away."

"I know what you mean, but something will come up."

“Oh, I bet it will babe."

Then I noticed my mother was looking at my shorts, not my face. My cock was making a bulge again and I recalled what Aunty Carmen had said about the possibility of my mother getting excited by seeing my erection in my shorts. My mother’s face looked flushed and it seemed Aunty had been right. Was my mother wet?

“Right,” she suddenly declared. “I’m going to change my clothes and then I’ll drive you over to Dan. You should also change and pack some games. Make sure you have enough clothes to last a week."

I grinned. "Why do I need clothes, mum?”

"Sam, what are you hinting at?"

“Nothing, just thought it was funny, that's all."

"If you say so. Get your stuff ready, take as many or as few clothes as you want, and wait outside by the car."

Twenty minutes later I was waiting outside. I wondered why my mother was taking such a long time. I got the answer when she appeared in her change of clothes. Instead of wearing her normal shorts and a basic top, she had on a short skirt and low cut top without the sign of a bra. In short, she looked so very sexy — and her perfume smelled very nice.

As she walked slowly toward her car, I caught a glimpse of brilliant white panties under her dark flared short skirt. I felt my cock growing again in my shorts while I put my travel case in the boot and got into the passenger seat.

Before my mother started to drive, she reached over and pressed a hand on the growing erection. "Oh babe, it seems to me that you may need a bigger pair of shorts to cover all of what you have between your legs."

I gasped but my mother put her hand firmly on the steering wheel and we set off.

Dan’s place is about twenty-two miles from our home and we needed to get fuel. There is one filling station and car repair garage near us — six miles away — and there is also a store, and a camera repair and photo developing shop. My mother’s friend Dawn works there and it also deals with post. Further along, there is a small social club where I celebrated my sixteenth birthday.

Mother’s estate car is automatic, so on the way to Dan’s place her hands never came off of the steering wheel, apart from when we stopped for fuel and chocolate for me. She concentrated on the road ahead but my focus was on my mother’s body. Sorry, I couldn’t help it!

I looked up and down her legs, along her thighs to the hem of her very short skirt. I took peeks down her low cut top at her breasts, and the scent of perfume wafted around the inside the car. She was so very sexy and my...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by randyformum92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments