Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Me and My Son - First Time

"Me and My Son - First Time"

186
41 Comments 41
53.6k Views 53.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Famous Story

My husband left me years ago and, at the time this story begins, I was thirty-five years old. I’d been feeling horny for most of this particular day but I still hadn’t done anything to satisfy my arousal before my teenage son came home after visiting friends.
At sixteen years old, Sam was tall with a medium build that wasn’t too muscular, and he kept his black hair short. He was fit — didn’t smoke — and was extremely well endowed. Yes, I confess I’d seen him in the shower a few times and, although his cock was flaccid, it was impressively long and thick. Another confession: I often thought about seeing him erect, imagining that it would be huge and hard.

Truthfully, I got wet thinking about his cock and when I heard him in his bedroom with various girlfriends I was in floods. Oh yes, Sam was definitely advanced for his age and enjoyed giving and receiving oral — and fucking, given the chance.
Sam also loved to flirt, even with me. In fact, for weeks he constantly flirted, following me around the house, getting more and more naughty with his remarks and grinning at me. It became obvious that my young son had ideas about fucking me.
I did not discuss this with him but there was no mistaking the signals. I knew he wanted to fuck me — and, as it was some time since I’d had a hard cock, I was truly tempted. So, I came to a decision: if Sam made the first move, I wouldn’t stop him…

It’s early evening and we’ve just finished eating. In the lounge, my son is sitting on our large settee and I waste no time settling next to him and sipping more of the red wine I’d started drinking during our meal. The wine was making me feel hot while we exchange small talk, chatting about ordinary every day happenings. Just one difference: I felt sexual energy building between us. It was the way he’s looking at me, especially my breasts. He was drooling.

I stood and turned on a small lamp at the side of the settee, then slowly walked over to switch off the main light. In the subdued glow, I returned to sit alongside Sam. Almost immediately, he put a hand on one of my big tits and caressed it over the top of my thin blouse. My hard nipple told its own story but I said nothing. After all the weeks of flirting, my son was finally making his move.
Clearly encouraged by my silence, he put his other hand on my knee and gradually slid it up the inside of my thigh. My skirt just about covered my pussy and as my naughty teen son fondled my breasts and pinched the hard nipples, I saw a remarkable bulge in his jeans.

Unchallenged, he slid his hand further towards my panties and I opened my legs, providing my horny son with easier access. Gently he rubbed along my pants and I felt very aroused and moist. His bulge was even bigger now and I reached down to feel his hardness. We both rubbed and felt over our clothes; Sam got even harder and I got wetter.

We were not speaking — our hands were doing all the talking — and I wanted to fuck him but it would not be on this settee. My bed I was in the adjoining room and, with the sexual heat at fever pitch, I whispered, ”Hey, Sam, why don't you come to mummy's bedroom and we’ll see what comes up."

"Oh, yes,” he grinned, “I’d love to go to your bedroom with you."

When we stood, I saw his lump was now enormous. “Oh my,” I said, "it seems you have a problem. Would you like mummy to sort that out and show you what your father is missing?"

AylyneRichards
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AylyneRichards

"Oh, yes mummy.” He was definitely eager. "I want you mummy; I’ve wanted you for ages."

“Oh, you’re very naughty, Sam.” I smiled at him. “Listen, I didn’t come on to you but I had decided that if you made a move, I wouldn’t stop you."

"I hoped that’s what you were thinking. You know I’ve not had a girlfriend for a while but, honestly, I’ve been thinking about you for ages. That’s why I’ve been flirting with you.”

“Well, we’re alone now, son. We can go to my bedroom and have fun. Do you want to come to my bed?"

He nodded. ”Oh yes, please.”

“Okay, babe, follow mummy."

Facing each other at the side of the double bed, we caressed intimate places before stripping off our clothes. The bed creaked when we get on and I now was soaking wet and horny as fuck. Lying naked next to him, my virile son was on his back and his cock was hugely erect. I could see Sam was anxious to get it inside me, to be fucking my mature wet pussy.

I stroked Sam’s long hard teenage cock and also moved a hand over his smooth chest, playing with his nipples and licking them. I planted kisses on his firm chest, over his tummy, and down to his groin. I lifted his cock to my mouth and sucked on the head while I stroked his shaft and played with his full, heavy balls.

My randy son fingered my pussy and I took his cock from my mouth to admire his stupendous erection. It was glistening with pre-cum and twitched and pulsed in my hand. I resumed licking and sucking and Sam was rampant, wanting much more. He wanted to fuck me, and I wanted to fuck him.

I got on my back, spread my legs apart. "Come on, Sam, fuck mummy. You can go all the way, babe… I’ve had my tubes tied. Fuck me and cum in your mummy. You do want to get your horny cock in mummy, don’t you?”

"Oh yes, I want my hard cock up your big wet pussy."

“Okay, get between my legs and get your cock in me. Do it now, Sam.”

With that, he moved between my thighs, his young cock upright. It had a slight bend but it was fully erect, ready to spear me. In position, he pushed closer and his large knob met my puffy open pussy lips. My inner pussy lips welcomed him and he thrust in and out, up and down. Yes, the fucking of my horny pussy from my randy young teenage son had begun.We’re locked together, fucking hard and then fucking slow, my mature pussy taking my son’s long and thick hard cock. As he fucked me I rubbed my clit and also massaged the top of his pulsating shaft. That drove him to fuck me harder.

The sounds of our passionate sex — squelching, slapping flesh, groaning and gasping — filled the room. Sam’s powerful teen cock was giving me orgasm after orgasm and he had great stamina. He kept pounding me but didn’t cum while I bounce on the firm mattress, bucking to meet my son’s strong plunging cock. Goodness, the fucking was intense.

‘My god, the stamina of youth,’ I thought when my son suddenly pulled out and turned me onto my hands and knees. He gave it to me doggy style, driving his long rod into my depths, slapping against my buttocks until he finally he erupted. I came with him and then it was over.

We lay resting for a while before he slipped off to wash and I went for a shower. As the warm water flowed over me, I felt no shame that my young son had just fucked me. The taboo was broken — and I loved it.

 

To be continued      

 

 

 

Published 
Written by randyformum92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments