Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Big Man - Sunday Surprise

"Derek and Karen get a surprise the next day"

42
6 Comments 6
19.3k Views 19.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I woke up about eleven the next day. My soft cock was crusty with the leftovers of my sister's pussy juice and my dried jizz.

As I thought about it my cock started to squirm and lengthen. The memory of fucking Karen's willing mouth, juicy snatch and her big bouncy tits was making me hard. The image of Mom fingering herself while she watched made my now-swollen snake twitch.

A knock on the door interupted my thoughts.

"Come for brunch," Mom invited through the door.

"Okay, be right there," I replied.

I struggled to pack my now-hard beast into my sweat pants. I looked out the window - sunny, looked hot out - and decided not to put a shirt on.

“Maybe Mom will check me out,” I thought as I flexed in the mirror. I was getting pretty muscular now, not so skinny, and was as tall as the Old Man now.

"Wonder if his dick is bigger?" I asked myself as I pulled mine out and looked at it in the mirror.

I tucked it away, "Later buddy," and went upstairs to the kitchen. The table was set for three, with Dad's usual spot empty, and Karen was not there yet. Mom stood at the stove, putting eggs onto a plate, and didn't say anything. She was wearing the same nightgown as the night before.

"Good morning Mom," I said cheerfully, "did you and Dad ... sleep good?"

"Sit down."

I did. She turned around and brought the eggs to the table. I noticed a dark, maybe wet, patch on the nightgown right about pussy height. I also noticed the top three buttons were undone instead of the usual top one only. As she put the plate down she leaned over, more than she had to, and I got a good look at her big tits. Fuck, just like Karen's, only bigger.

She looked around, then stood right in front of me, looking down at my smiling face.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

"Yeah, starving."

She lifted her hand to my face and pushed two fingers into my mouth. The same two that were in her pussy last night. They were wet with something... fucking pussy juice!  She worked them back and forth a few times before pulling them out.

"Your dad slept very well... I didn't," she said as she turned and went back to the stove.

I licked my lips, taking the leftover juice of her fingers onto my tongue, and tasted it. Yummy.

"Where is the Old Guy?" I asked as I watched my mom's ass sway gently. 

She has a nice ass, bigger than Karen's, but really shapely. Her hips are nice too, kinda wide, but curvy. She always gave me a fucking boner when I watched her do housework. She would sway her hips, or bend over, as she cleaned. I had to jerk off after watching her wash the floor on her hands and knees once.

"Fishing... with your uncles," she replied.

"Oh, yeah, that was today," I remembered, "guess I forgot."

"He was going to wake you, but I told him to let you sleep as you had a... tiring... night"

I ate my eggs and toast as she stood silently at the stove. There was tension in the room, like the air was heavy, as I finished my food. I got up and took the plate to the sink. I had a massive boner in my sweat pants. I hesitated, thought "Fuck it," and put my hands on her hips and hugged her from behind.

"Just because you fucked your sister doesn't mean you can fuck me," she said.

I froze, my boner planted between her ass cheeks, as she continued.

"That was wrong, what you did with your sister.... wrong... and dirty... and nasty... and hot."

I pushed my cock into her a little, just to see what happened. She wiggled her hips slightly. I reached around and grabbed her big tits with both hands. Fuck, no bra, and they are fucking big!  Her hands grabbed mine, held them there for a moment, then pulled them away. She put my hands back on her hips.

"No, you don't just get to do whatever you want," she scolded.

My cock was near bursting. I gently pumped my hips and my cock rubbed on her ass crack. Even through the sweat pants it was an incredible feeling. I fucking came in my sweats with my cock rubbing between her firm cheeks. I groaned and she knew what had just happened. I gave her a hug as cum ran down my thigh, dripping off my pubes and balls, and made my sweat pants stick to me.

"Go shower," she instructed.

I went downstairs to my room, peeled the sticky bottoms off, and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower and moved my hands up in front of me, pretending to have Mom’s heavy tits in them, as I squeezed the empty space. Fuck they were great. I suddenly got a blast of scalding hot water right on my balls.

”Fuck... fuck... fuck...” I yelled as I danced around trying to avoid the burn. I could hear Karen laughing.

”Hahaha... stop jerking off in our shower,” she called out.

”What the fuck, sis?”

”You have to save it for me now... no more jerking yer gherkin,” she teased.

The water returned to normal temperature and I finished up fast. I got out to the sight of Karen standing nude in the room. In the light she looked even fucking hotter than last night. As I stared she twirled and showed me her body.

NiaWalton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiaWalton

My cock was hard, but got diamond- splitting hard, as I realized I was looking at the younger version of my mother. The big tits, the ass, the hips, even the smile on her pretty face. She was like a fucking clone, just younger, and made my balls ache.

”Wow... you look just like Mom,” I blurted out.

”You think so?” She asked as she looked down at her body, “ because Mom is really pretty.”

”Oh, yeah... you look just like her.”

”Thanks, little man... little big man I mean... you never called me pretty before.”

”You are smoking hot sis, not just pretty,” I told her.

”So then you think Mom is smoking hot,” she teased, “ does Mom give you a boner like that too?”

I looked down at my swollen cock as it twitched in the cool air.

”Sometimes...” I admitted.

”You want to fuck her!” she exclaimed, “you want to bang your own Mom!”

”So... what if I do?” I asked defensively, “ you said she’s hot, why wouldn’t I want to fuck her?”

Karen laughed and grabbed my cock with both hands.

”Relax, little brother... I am just teasing.”

She gave me a sexy smile as she stroked my shaft. She shook her big tits at me, giggling, and opened her mouth to speak.

”What are you two doing?” Mom asked.

We froze. She was leaning in the doorway of the bathroom, arms crossed, with an odd look on her face.

”Just kidding around,” Karen blurted out.

”You shouldn’t touch each other like that... it’s not proper.”

Her eyes travelled to my erect cock as Karen moved over to face her. Mom’s eyes twinkled and a sly grin formed as she giggled.

”So that's why you are little big man now,” she chuckled, “You are not so little anymore.”

I stood proudly as she checked me out. She uncrossed her arms and held her hands in the air. She made twirling motions with her hands and spoke.

“Ok, let’s get a good look at you two.”

We looked at each other and slowly twirled around. Mom told Karen she has a fabulous body, very sexy, and great boobs. She told me I looked just like my dad, but a little bigger. I didn’t know if she meant my height or my cock. We stood and looked at her.

”No wonder you two have the hots for each other,” she said, “you are both beautiful and sexy.”

”Derek thinks I look just like you,” Karen told her.

”Oh... does he?” she asked, “Well, I guess I must be "smoking hot” then."

I swallowed as she gestured at us to follow her. She led us to my bedroom and told us to sit on the bed. She then told us to lay down beside each other, on our backs, and masturbate.

”What?” Karen blurted out.

”Masturbate... you know, play with yourself... pleasure yourself.”

”Why?” 

“So you don’t try to fuck each other,” she explained, “you masturbate... I watch.”

My cock was already leaking pre-cum so I knew it would be fast. I wanted to see Karen finger herself first. I stroked slowly and told her to get started. I told her to watch me while I watched her. She giggled and stuck her hand between her legs.

I looked over at Mom and started pumping my swollen shaft. One hand was under her night gown and between her legs.

She smiled at me, then her tongue came out  and she ran it over her lips slowly.

“Holy fuck, that is so hot!” I groaned.

My cock erupted in a cum-spewing volcano. The hot jizz flew up my chest and covered my stomach as I pumped my shaft.

”Nice big load,” Mom said with a smile. 

Karen groaned and shook as she came on her hand. Mom smiled at her.

”That was a good one, wasn’t it sweetie?”

Karen moaned, “oh yeah, a good one.”

Mom leaned over and ran her finger through the thick puddle of cum on my stomach. She scooped some up and stuck her fingers in Karen’s mouth. Then she scooped up more and stuck them in her own mouth, sucking them clean. She took Karen’s hand away from her pussy and pushed the fingers into my mouth. I sucked the pussy juice off. Yummy.

My cock twitched again at the taste of my sister’s pussy. 

“Oh...looks like someone can go again,” Mom teased.

”He can cum lots,” Karen said, adding “I think.”

”You think so?” Mom asked, “let’s see. Do it again.”

My cock was hard again. 

“Can I do it on Karen?” I asked.

”Yes, you may,” Mom replied.

I got up on my knees and jacked off all over her big, glorious tits as Mom watched, urging me on.

”That’s it... stroke it... pump your big cock... cum on your sister.”

Karen fingered herself at the same time and came as I covered her tits with my steaming load.

”Good boy,” Mom said.

She reached over, scooped a big glob of cum on her hand, and slurped it off.

”Hmmm... you do taste good... little big man,” she said with a smile.

”That’s enough for now,” Mom said, “clean up and get dressed.”

She left the room and I looked at Karen.

”Mom is so fucking hot,” I said.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments