Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was Thursday night as I was playing Skyrim that I heard the noise. I lowered the volume and listened to the creaking of the bed overhead. Dad was fucking Mom. The creaking sped up and suddenly stopped. That was fast.

I heard footsteps overhead, going into their bathroom, followed by a flush and running water. The steps then went towards the kitchen and stopped. Not heavy steps so I assumed it was Mom. No further noise.

I played for another two hours before heading to bed. I thought about jerking off but decided to wait. I knew Karen would be showering in the morning, around seven, and set my alarm for just before seven. I would join her for a either a blow job or a shower fuck, so I needed to save it for her. The thought of Mom getting fucked played in my head as I finally fell asleep with a boner.

I jumped as the alarm went off. I listened but the shower was not running. I got up and checked the bathroom -empty. I looked at Karen's room - door open, empty. She was gone already. Fuck. The footsteps on the stairs caught my attention. 

Mom came down and looked at me, her eyes dropping to the tent in my shorts, and gave me a smirk.

"I wanted to make sure you were up, you can't be late again," she said.

She was in a blue night gown, almost see-through, and her big tits were fully visible. I could see the black patch of fur between her legs. My hard cock was leaking just looking at her and she could see the wet spot developing on my shorts as she continued. 

"You just shower, quick, and get dressed," she instructed, "breakfast is on the table."

I jumped in the shower and blew my load as soon my soapy hand touched my cock. 

"Don't waste time in there," she scolded. Fuck, she was standing there in the bathroom.

I finished up and stepped out of the shower to find her gone. I dried off, brushed my teeth and got dressed. I grabbed my bag and went up the stairs to the kitchen. She was leaning against the counter, drinking from a steaming mug, with her legs crossed at the ankles. The sunlight from the window behind her made her nightgown almost disappear.

"Sit down and eat or you will be late."

I sat down and devoured the toast, eggs and juice. My eyes were on her the whole time as she stood there, sipping her coffee, in the sunlight. I was hard enough to split diamonds. She uncrossed and crossed her legs slowly while I ate, a little grin on her face, her big jugs jiggling each time she moved.

I got up, sporting a huge boner, and grabbed my bag to leave.

"Don't forget to kiss your mother goodbye," she said.

I haven't done that for at least five years. She didn't move as I approached her and leaned forward to kiss her cheek. She moved her face and put her mouth on mine, kissed me, and then I felt her tongue run over my lips. 

I came in my pants with a little moan.

"Well, you better go change fast," she giggled, "unless you want to be... uncomfortable... all day."

I ran downstairs and pulled my jeans off. Fuck, cum all over. I wiped up, changed my shorts and jeans and headed back upstairs. As I headed for the door she called again.

"Hang on a moment," she said, "it will be just you and me for supper tonight."

"Oh?" I responded.

"Your sister is going away with her friends to the beach for the weekend."

"What about Dad?" I asked.

"He is going on his annual fishing weekend trip with his buddies, remember," she replied, "so it will be just you and me."

"All weekend?" I croaked hoarsly.

"Yes, all weekend. Now get going."

***

When I got home the truck and boat were gone. The Old Guy was gone fishing. Mom's car was missing, too. I had hoped she would be home already. I went in the house and was surprised to see her sitting on the couch, sipping a glass of wine, waiting for me.

"Your sister borrowed my car," she explained, "and there is a taxi coming in... 15 minutes."

"A taxi?" I asked in confusion.

"You and I are going out for dinner," she stated.

She stood up and my jaw dropped. She was wearing a curve-hugging, cleavage-showing short blue dress. And high heels. My cock leapt to life at the sight of her.

"Go and put on your nice clothes," she instructed, "and brush your hair. I have a tie and jacket for you to put on."

"Really?" I mumbled.

"Yes. They are your Dad's... and they will fit you well. If you want to go on a date with me you will have to look nice."

"A date... with you?" I asked in surprise.

"Yes," she stated, "a date."

I washed up fast, dressed in black slacks and a white shirt, brushed my hair and put on some of the aftershave I had got last Christmas. I hoped she liked it, Karen had given it me, and I had never used it before. I ran up the stairs.

She held out the tie for me. I looked at it. "Fuck, how you put this on?" I said to myself. 

She took it back and stepped close to me, lifting my collar, and sliding the tie around my neck. I could smell her. Fuck, she smelled so good. She pushed her tummy into my bulging pants as she did the tie for me. Fuck, her big tits were bulging out right in front of me. I was sweating.

She handed me the jacket and I put it on. Fit perfectly, too. She finished her wine as the taxi pulled in the driveway.

"Let's go," she said as she gestured to the front door.

"Mom, you look so... beautiful... so..." I mumbled sheepishly.

"So smoking hot?" she teased.

"Yes," I nodded. My aching cock agreed.

The evening was a blur. In the cab her skirt was up, showing her thigh, and the driver kept his eyes on the mirror. I was sure we would crash. At the restaurant the waiters were like fucking flies, buzzing around, as she flirted and showed herself off. 

"Your dad never takes me here... too fancy," she stated, "but I like it."

Dinner was over as soon it began and we were back in a taxi on the way home. She put her hand on my thigh and squeezed it.

"You were very charming tonight," she purred, "a real gentleman. Girls love that."

"Why did that one waiter keep looking at me weird?" I asked.

"I told him you were my date when he asked if you were my son," she giggled. "I think he was jealous."

She winked. I felt a rush of pride.

Once home I walked to the door and opened it for her. She brushed against me as she went throught the door. She told me take off my shoes and the jacket and sit on the couch. She went to the kitchen and came back with two glasses of wine. I looked at her as she handed me one of them.

"It's okay," she assured me, "you can drink it. I know you sneak beers anyway."

She sat next to me and put her hand on my thigh, leaned in, and starting talking into my ear in a low, growly voice.

"Remember last Sunday, in your room, with your sister?"

I swallowed some wine before croaking out a yes.

"Well, that was for your sister's benefit. She can't get in the habit of letting you fuck her."

I sat and listened in the quiet. I could actually hear my cock hardening as she continued.

"If she really wants to, she can masturbate with you, but no more fucking... she can't risk pregnancy."

"O...Okay," I muttered.

I felt her hand slide over my bulge as her hot breath continued to blow into my ear.

"Now... since you are... older... and bigger... I think it's time for you and I to spend more time together," she continued, "instead of spending so much of your... time... with your sister."

I was about to blow my load when she suddenly stood up. She turned on some music, turned off the kitchen light and lit a candle on the coffee table. I was about to get up, thinking she wanted me dance with her, when she put her foot on my chest. Her toes wiggled as her foot gently pressed into me. Her dress lifted, giving me full view of her thighs and - no panties! Fuck.

"Just sit there... and watch," she instructed, "and keep your hands on your knees."

I did as she said and stared, mezmerized, as she slowly danced in front of me. She moved like a stripper, turning and posing, swaying to the music. Slowly she reached back and unzipped her dress, keeping it up, and turned around. Her back was exposed and I could see more of her ass as she slowly lowered it the floor and stepped out of it.

She slowly turned around, her arms covering her chest, and slowly lowered them to reveal herself. She slowly swayed and danced, her big tits swaying, and began to run her hands over her body. She pushed her huge jugs together and put them about an inch from my face and shook her shoulders. She turned around, her ass in front of my face, and bent over.

CherryTitts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CherryTitts

Her wet pussy was right there! She put a hand on it and looked at me from between her legs, her face upside down and her hair touching the floor.

"Do you want to see it?" she teased.

"Fuck yeah," I blurted out. I wanted to fuck it and eat it!

She moved her hand away and put a finger between her pussy lips, moving it along her slit, and slowly pushed it inside. She moaned a little and started stroking it in and out.

"Get your cock out," she instructed, " and stay sitting there."

I broke the zipper on my pants I yanked it so hard. My cock flew out, pre-cum running out of the swollen tip, and strained against the air.

"Jerk it off," she demanded, "but cum on yourself only... or no more fun."

It took four pumps for my swollen cock to explode. Streams of cum flew over my shirt and dad’s tie, some hitting my chin, as I pumped it furiously while watching her finger her pussy. She let out a groan as the rest of my cum ran over my hand and down my shaft. I kept moving my hand, the slick cum greasing my pole, as the last few spurts ended.

She stood up and smiled.

"Now that we have that out of the way, we can have some real fun," she said excitedly.

"Go shower, rest for a bit, and come back up here when I call," she instructed, "and do not touch yourself."

I got up from the couch and hurried to the shower, leaving my clothes on the stairs and floor on the way, and jumped in.

As the water poured over me I couldn't wait to get called upstairs. I dried off and tried to decide if I should put shorts on or not. I chose not. I sat on my bed and waited... and waited... and waited. I had a boner again as I was replaying her dancing in my mind. I stroked my cock and then remembered her instructions... don’t touch. Fuck me, what was taking so long? I started pacing the room, thinking maybe the fun was over.

”Come up here,” she beckoned.

I was up the stairs three at a time. Like the fucking Flash. I went to the living room. She was not there. Not in the kitchen. I slowly went down the hall to the bedroom and looked inside. Candles glowed and flickered in the darkness, some kind of slow music was playing, and she was lying on her side on the bed.

She patted the bed and told me to come beside her. 

“Lie down and close your eyes,” she directed.

I did as I was told. My heart was pounding like a jackhammer and my cock was hard as iron. I felt her long fingernails drag along my face, down my chest and stomach, and glide along my twitching cock.

”Just so you understand,” she purred, “I make the rules, I decide when it’s playtime, and you will do as you are told.”

 I swallowed hard and meekly replied, “Okay.”

”Are you sure you understand?” she asked as her long nails traced over my swollen balls, “because if you don’t follow my rules playtime is over... for good.”

”I understand... you make the rules, I do what I am told.”

”Good boy,” she purred. 

Her fingernail went up my shaft, from my balls to the tip, along the sensitive underside. It swirled over the swollen head and she picked up a droplet of pre-cum that was seeping out. I felt her finger on my lips, tracing over them, leaving a slippery coating. She kissed me.

”Your sister is a young girl, lots of things are new and exciting to her,” she told me, “while Mrs. Jones was a very mature woman.”

”You know about that?” I asked in surprise.

”Of course, dear... it doesn’t take six hours to cut the grass,” she giggled.

Her fingers pinched the swollen head of my cock.

”Now I, on the other hand, am a mature woman in her prime. That means I have needs and wants... and experience.”

 I swallowed hard again as her hand cupped my balls. She rolled them in her fingers, gently but with pressure, and continued.

”So you will please me, as much as I want, and I will please you... when you have earned it... or if I want to.”

Her hand let go of my balls and wrapped around my shaft. She slowly slid her hand up and down.

”You are a little longer... and thicker... than your father. You have better control and stamina from what I have seen so far, too.”

I felt her moving around and suddenly her leg went over my face and I could feel her legs around my head. An intoxicating scent from my memory exploded in my head as I felt her pussy lower over my face. I opened my eyes and was greeted with the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen.

I reached up and put my hands on her, pulling her onto my mouth, and ran my tongue over her juicy slit. It was the best thing I ever tasted. I licked and sucked on her luscious peach, sticking my tongue in her, and flicked over her clit.

I felt her mouth go over my cock and take me inside. She slowly sucked my swollen shaft as I continued to work her pussy. She began to quiver and pulled away from my cock. She groaned loudly as she climaxed, rubbing her pussy into my face, and my face became wet with her juices. She moaned as I pushed my tongue into her and swirled it around. She rocked her hips more and I kept going until she groaned and climaxed again.

She pulled away, turned around, and mashed her mouth into mine. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and wrestled with mine as I reached up and grabbed her big, heavy tit. Fuck, so big and firm. She pulled away and hung her big jugs in my face. I grabbed both and started squeezing and kneading them as she straddled my stomach.

”Suck my nipples, baby,” she purred.

I grabbed a big swollen nipple in my mouth and sucked it in, making her moan. I switched back and forth, one then the other, as she lifted herself up and onto my throbbing cock. She pushed herself down, and in two strokes, took me right to the balls.

”Suck mommy’s tits, baby... suck mommy’s nipples while she rides your big cock, baby.”

 “Holy fuck, I’m fucking my mom!” I screamed in my head as her heavenly pussy swallowed my cock.

”Don’t you dare,” she whispered, “not until I say so.”

I struggled to keep from blowing my load. I sucked her big nipples and squeezed those glorious tits as she fucked me.

Suddenly she shook and groaned, shoving her big tits into my face, and I felt her pussy grab and squeeze my cock as she came.

”Oh fuck... yes... yes... yes...” she moaned as her body trembled.

”Just wait,” she said between breaths.

I held my load in as she relaxed and slowly lifted herself up, dragging her pussy lips along my shaft, and rolled onto her back. My cock twitched and throbbed as I waited for her. Finally she spoke.

”Fuck me fast and hard... and cum on my tits.”

I jumped between her legs and shoved my aching cock into her juicy snatch. I pumped hard and fast as she pushed her big jugs together and shook them at me.

”Right here, baby... put it all right here... cum on mommy’s big tits,” she urged.

That did it. I pulled my cock out, straddled her stomach, and blew a gigantic load. I groaned loudly as my cock exploded and sprayed steaming cum on her huge melons, neck and face.

”Oh fuck Mom... you are so fucking hot,” I moaned as my cock pumped cum on her.

”That’s it baby... give it all to mommy,” she purred.

I looked down to see her rubbing my cum on her nipples and all over her big tits. She scooped some up and sucked it into her mouth, moaning, and gave me a wicked smile. Her tongue flicked out and found the cum that had landed on her lips and chin. She pulled it into her mouth and whispered to me.

”Give mommy a kiss, baby... and see how good you taste.”

I bent over and kissed her. She grabbed my head and jammed her tongue into my mouth, swirling it around, and I tasted my cum. 

“Hmm ... not bad,” I thought.

 She licked my lips and gently kissed me.

”Lie down, baby...get some rest.”

”I love you Mom,” I moaned as I cuddled up to her. She held my hand and jammed it in the huge cum puddle...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments