Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Mother's Bed

"Things progress further for seventeen year old Christopher and his mother"

41
13 Comments 13
13.4k Views 13.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Both seventeen-year-old Christopher Jenkinson and his mother Julie knew that they were on a slippery slope which was taking them towards something that would change their lives forever.

They were already part way there because after initially spanking Christopher after catching him wearing his sisters old school uniform and being more or less forced into spanking him again when he wore her clothes Julie realised that these events were turning her on as much as they were her son.

After the spanking initiated by Chris wearing her clothes, Julie had wanked him into the knickers that he was wearing and then masturbated herself.

Whilst she did not intend to be the first to make the next step she did keep hoping that her son would again allow her to catch him dressed in her clothing and then to let whatever happened thereafter, happen.

Almost two weeks had gone by when Julie came home from work one evening and on entering the living room saw the kitchen chair and the hairbrush but no sign of Christopher.

Her heart initially skipped a beat and then seemed to beat faster as she called up the stairs, "Christopher,are you up there?"

A door opened, it was actually her bedroom door, and a vision appeared at the top of the stairs wearing quite a short dress and what were probably stockings, "Call me Christine," said her son as he started to make his way down the stairs.

Julie,and probably Christopher, knew that what happened in the next minutes and hours could dictate the rest of their lives.

Julie was already getting wet between her legs when she sat on the kitchen chair placed in the living room having picked up the hairbrush. As 'Christine' lay over her lap and she raised the short dress at the back to reveal a thong she knew that the spanking that she was about to deliver was not one of punishment but one of eroticism.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

She beat hard but not too hard although the presented buttocks were already turning pink.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

The pink cheeks were now red and Julie's cunt was bubbling.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!
 

The spanking was symbolic rather than punitive, although she had obviously made his arse sore,and she decided to stop.
 

"Go to my room," she said softly.

"Your room?" said a very flushed Christopher as he got off her lap,his prick tenting the thong.

"Yes, my room," confirmed his mother.

Julie gave herself a couple of minutes to change her mind,her head said she must but her cunt said not to.

She entered her bedroom to find her son, still dressed as before, on his front on the bed.

She stood in the doorway and almost in a whisper she said, "You know what is going to happen now don't you?"

"I I think so," stammered her son.

"And are you okay with that?" asked Julie.

"Um, yes...if you are."

NicoleVoshkie1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleVoshkie1

Julie did not respond but started to remove her own clothing with her mesmerised son watching.

She got down to her bra and panties and then removed the bra to expose her generous tits and then,with a slight sigh, she became completely naked.

Her son looked at her trimmed bush and her glistening cunt and he then moved as if to remove the clothes that he was wearing but Julie said, "No, just the thong."

Christopher removed the thong and stood up and his naked mother came to him and took his rock hard cock in her hand as she kissed him.Christopher at first did not seem to know what to do with his hands but he eventually put them on his mothers back and then on her ample buttocks.

Julie moved them around so that she, still with his prick in her hand, backed onto the bed.

"We are now at the point of no return, you are sure about this aren't you?" as she held his cock at the entrance to her cunt.

"Yes,yes I am sure," he breathed.

Still with him brushing her entrance she said, "Have you ever done this before?"

"Nnnno," he wondered whether he should add 'mum'.

"Well it might be that you cum quite quickly but don't worry because if you do you will very soon be ready to go again," and without further delay she guided him into her.

"Mmmmm," she purred because she had not had a cock in her for a while.

"Okay, darling, just rock backwards and forwards...slowly at first."

Christopher rocked and was getting incredible sensations in his penis as his mother met his thrusts.

"Mum mum I..."

"It is okay sweetheart, let it go," and Christopher fired spurt after spurt of spunk into his mother.

Julie had not cum yet but she was confident that her son would very soon be ready to continue fucking and the hardness of him inside her confirmed that.

"Okay, sweetheart, now ram me."

With new found confidence Christopher thrust harder and harder and Julie's body responded as she fast approached orgasm.
 

"Yes,yes oh fuck...yessss," she wailed as she came as her son fucked her.

They were now fucking at a furious pace and both were sweating,her naked and him mostly clothed, and Julie again yelled out, "Sssshitttt! I am fucking cumming again...ohhh".

This pleased Christopher because it must have meant he was doing it properly and still he remained rigid.

Julie was on the point of cumming for a third time when, with a groan, Chris shot into her again and she did cum before he had finished spurting.

They lay together totally drained before Christopher got himself naked and they showered together.

Much kissing and caressing in the shower again got him hard but this time, back on the bed, Julie rode him and with her tits swaying they both came at the same time.

"This is your room too now," said Julie as the new lovers cuddled in their post fucking relaxation.

 

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments