Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Eighteenth Birthday

"Christopher reaches age eighteen and his mother has special presents for him"

27
10 Comments 10
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Julie and Christopher Jenkinson continued their mother-son incestual relationship which, apart from much love making, sometimes included Christopher getting spanked. 

He now spent a lot of his time, when indoors, dressed in female clothing whether it be some selected from his mother's wardrobe or items that he had acquired himself.

His sister Catherine, who was now aged nineteen, had moved to another town having previously flat shared with a female work colleague. Catherine had no idea about the relationship that had developed between her mother and her brother although her old school uniform had been the indirect cause of it.

The day of Christopher's eighteenth birthday dawned and when he awoke his naked mother gave him a long kiss on the lips before sliding under the bedclothes and taking his cock in her mouth. Julie worked his prick with her lips and tongue and fingers and eventually his body tensed before he shot spurt after spurt of spunk into her throat.

A smiling Julie appeared from under the bedclothes licking her lips and said "Happy birthday darling."

"Thanks, mum, wow, was that my present?"

"It was one of them," she said as she got out of bed and her son gazed at her naked round arse.

After she had showered she went into what had been Catherine's room and came back with a beautiful red dress on a coat hanger.

"I bought you this too, I hope you like it," she said and her naked son got out of bed and tried it on.

It was almost indecently short as his balls and, when he turned, part of his arse cheeks were visible.

"It's a bit short mum," he said looking at himself in the mirror.

"It looks fine to me," beamed Julie.

He changed out of it into some more casual female clothing and the two settled down for a day of leisure.

Early in the evening, Julie said "I also got you one more present, go and put that red dress back on and then look in the wardrobe in your old room."

Christopher changed into the short red dress and did not bother with any underwear because he was sure that they would not go through the day, especially his birthday, without having full sex.

He then went into what had been his bedroom before he moved into his mother's bed and opened the wardrobe to find a crook handled cane. His heart and his cock both responded.

He went down the stairs cane in hand and found that his mother had moved a kitchen chair into the living room.

"Shall we try out your present now?" she asked.

Christopher handed her the cane and without being told bent over the back of the chair.

His dress rode up to reveal almost all of his buttocks but Julie rolled it up a bit further.

"Six strokes now and then six more before bedtime I think," said Julie tapping the cane against his cheeks.

THWACK!

The first cane stroke that he had received surprised him with how much it stung and he was just absorbing that when...

THWACK!

A second stroke landed and caused him to yell out.

THWACK!

A third red line was made on his backside and the sensations that he was feeling from a caning were different to those he felt from his mother's hairbrush.

THWACK!

Julie was admiring the pattern that she was creating on her son's buttocks but at the moment Christopher was not appreciating it.

THWACK!

Stroke number five had his buttocks twitching as he swayed slightly from side to side.

NicoleVoshkie1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleVoshkie1

THWACK!

Julie was finding herself as turned on by administering a caning as she was when she spanked him with her hairbrush.

"Stand up birthday boy," she said and he slowly got up and put his hands to his buttocks.

Julie hooked the cane under the front of the short dress and did not have to lift it far to find her son's cock pointing rigidly ahead.

"I think we should do something about that now don't you?" she said as she reached under her own skirt and removed her knickers.

She bent over the chair that her son had just been bent over and he rolled up her skirt to reveal her bare arse and her glistening cunt. Christopher placed his cock at her entrance and then effortlessly slid in and the chair started to creak as he shafted his mother from behind, the stinging of the cane strokes adding to his excitement.

He fucked her long and hard and had her shrieking in orgasms twice before he flooded her cunt with his sperm.

"That was a hell of a birthday fuck mum," he said as they came down.

"You have got another one to come later if you can manage it," she teased.

"Yes you slut, I can manage it."

A couple of hours later Christopher was bent over awaiting the other six promised cane strokes although his backside was already well decorated by the first six.

Julie decided to deliver them rapidly so THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! she slashed the cane down.

Christopher was twisting and squirming at the ferocity of the beating but it was soon all over and he was again nursing a caned backside. Not long afterward, a naked mother had her legs over the shoulders of her naked son as he eased his cock into her wide open wet cunt.

In the weeks that he had been having his mother he had got quite adept at fucking and he had a finger in her arse hole as she announced her first orgasm with a series of expletives. He then took her over the edge again before emptying his balls into her, it had been quite an eighteenth birthday.

His arse was still sore the next morning as Julie kissed it and traced her fingers along the cane marks but that helped to arouse him, not that he needed much help, and soon she had her arse high in the air as he gave her another fucking from behind.

The two lovebirds did not know it yet but in a few days, they were going to be receiving an unexpected visitor.

 

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments