Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His First, Her First, Pt 3

"The tides turn after Connor & Chelsea’s second time of unplanned sex, but the question remains, “What are we?”"

83
14 Comments 14
4.3k Views 4.3k
7.6k words 7.6k words

It had been about a week-and-a-half since Chelsea’s frustration had come to a head, and we had unplanned and unprotected sex for a second time. The first time had led to us being confused and distant, this time seemed to have had the opposite effect - we couldn’t get enough of each other. We weren’t being sexual, or romantic even; no kisses or honestly anything that would seem all that out of place between and brother and his little sister. But it’s also not fair to say that we were just ‘best friends’ either - best friends don’t think about each other endlessly like I thought of her, and they don’t look at each other the way we did.

And even the closest of friends weren’t inseparable quite like us. It was every free moment of every day - it was texting all day long while she was at school, and straight to see me after school let out. It was laughing and giggling and enjoying everything we did together. It was falling asleep slumped against each other on the couch. We still went to our own rooms to sleep after saying ‘goodnight’, but made a game of the first person awake sneaking in to jump on the other in bed and tickle them awake. Altogether, we looked like a typical young couple you might see in town - not necessarily showing any “public displays of affection,” but clearly each connected with their person.

School was wrapping up for the year - Chelsea’s last day was this Friday - and then later that evening was the annual end-of-school dance. It was a longstanding tradition in our town, a little less formal than prom, but still an event that all the girls got glammed up for in their nicest dresses and more makeup than anyone really needs. It was meant as one last event for departing seniors to see their friends before going off to work or college, and was less date-oriented than other dances. Aside from established couples, there weren’t really “dates” to speak of - everyone mostly showed up with their friends to hang out, chat, and be goofy for a few hours, more than to actually dance.

Mom and dad celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary earlier this year, and my grandmother on my dad’s side came through with a special anniversary gift for them - three days at a bed & breakfast retreat, in a secluded lake town about two hours away. Officially the card said it was from Chelsea and I also, even though we contributed approximately $0 for its purchase.

Our parents held off scheduling the retreat until Chelsea’s school year was over, and were leaving before dawn on Friday morning for their long weekend. We were both well beyond the age that our parents were concerned about leaving us alone, but they did ask if I could drive Chelsea to and from the dance since she didn’t have her license yet; which I was happy to do.

I woke up early Friday morning, but decided to wait in bed and pretend to be asleep until Chelsea came in to try and ambush me. I lay facing the door, with the covers pulled up tight around my neck. I heard her crack the door and predictably tiptoe toward my bed, put a knee on the side of my mattress, and start to lean in close. Just before she pounced, I flung open the covers myself, pulled her in, and trapped her under the covers next to me.

I held onto her around the waist with her back to my chest, while she playfully screamed and struggled to get away. She ended up settling in next to me pretty quickly, and rested her head on the pillow. We had cuddled plenty of times over the last week, but never directly spooned like this - especially in bed under the covers. Maybe we just felt a little more comfortable with mom and dad already gone and having the house to ourselves. She was wearing just an oversized t-shirt and cotton panties; I held her in my arms wearing only boxers. Her thin body and smooth legs against mine felt like heaven.

She lay there a long while, not moving or saying anything. I think maybe we were both a little unsure and trying to process what to do. My face was buried in her hair, and I nuzzled gently into the back of her neck.

“I don’t want to go to school today,” she said.

“Don’t. Just stay here and snuggle me, this feels nice.”

“It is nice. Your bed is comfortable.”

I pulled her a little tighter against me, my hand in a loose fist resting on her chest. I pressed my waist against her butt, enjoying the bare skin of her legs on the bare skin of mine, and the pressure on my cock. I wasn’t fully erect, but it lay pointing upward, smashed between her ass cheeks and my abdomen.

“I could get used to this. You’re the perfect size to hold, I could snuggle like this all night.”

“Sounds hot.”

“Oh yeah? Tell me more.”

“Like temperature hot. I’d overheat and get all sweaty if you tried to hold me like this all night.”

“Oh shut up!” I told her. And nuzzled my face into her neck a little harder, and made mild tickle motions on her. She laughed, and pressed her butt more firmly against me and gave a little wiggle. I was feeling more horny by the second with her there beside me in bed, my cock quickly becoming rock hard against her.

We each settled in again, forming to each others body. Shortly, Chelsea rolled over to face me - my goodness is she gorgeous. Our legs were intertwined and tangled together, her hands together between us. I placed my hand on her cheek, and caressed slowly down to her shoulder. Then with the side of my thumb I traced along her lips and to her ear. I moved my hand on her hip, felt for the hem of her shirt, and slipped my hand beneath until I felt skin, and slid my hand onto the small of her back.

“You’re too far away,” I said, and pulled her in closer so her stomach pressed against mine (never mind that it pressed our privates together as well), and her bare leg over top of me. I allowed my hand to slide up her bare back until it was between her shoulder blades, and I lay looking into her eyes. Our noses were touched together, and as we each adjusted slightly to get comfortable, our lips came to rest brushing together. We didn’t kiss - neither of us made any movement to do so - but we rested there with the lightest brush of her lips against mine. I could feel her and smell her, everything about her is intoxicating to me. I smelled a touch of mint, had she brushed her teeth before coming into my room this morning? Did she have in mind that we might kiss?

I inhaled deeply and took stock of feeling every part of our intertwined bodies - my legs laying against hers under the covers, our feet wiggling and caressing together, her bare leg draped over my hip, her stomach flat on mine and her breasts against my chest; her lips on mine, her breath, her hair. And the warmth emanating from beneath her panties, pressed firmly against my erect member - it was real and unmistakable. I was looking deep into her eyes and it was clear that we were communicating, even without words or movement, that we both felt the warmth between us, and knew the other did as well. Is there a chance I could make love to this woman again?

I slid my hand from her back, slowly around to her side, feeling the gentle ridges of her ribs beneath the skin. I continued my slow exploration, unsure at every moment and cautious not to move too fast or cross any lines - it was still complicated to explore intimacy with your blood-born and raised little sister; what is the lust we both desire, versus what is just weird? With the outer edge of my thumb, I felt the bony ribs begin to give way to the softness of her breast. I traced my thumb down along the line where breast connects to torso, and with her small body my hand was quickly cupped beneath her breast along the entire under-boob line. Making no effort to stop me and showing no signs of discomfort, I continued testing the waters and moved my hand upward, maybe a millimeter at most, onto the base of her breast. I waited, as if asking permission to continue.

“I should get up, I’m going to be late,” she said.

I recognized that permission was not given and retreated immediately, sliding my hand back down her body until it came to rest in the soft valley of her waist between her ribcage and hips.

“Boo!” I said.

“It’s my last day, I should go.”

“Fine…. One more snuggle first.”

I ventured to put my hand on her butt, wrapped the other around her back, and pulled her tightly into me again from head to toe. I took a deep breath in and out that allowed me to feel my body move against hers just one more time, and let her go.

She got out of the bed and turned to face me - her skinny legs there right in front of me, going all the way up and disappearing into her white cotton panties. I’m not sure it’s physically possible, but I swore I could feel the heat emanating from them onto my face. I wanted to devour her.

“Today is only a half day at school. Do you want to pick me up and grab something for lunch? I know you’re already driving me to the dance tonight so it’s ok if not.”

“I’d love to.”

"Thanks, Con,” she said cheerfully, and with a smile bent down to kiss me on the cheek before going off to get ready for school.

After she left the room, I lay still only a few moments, remembering how she felt in my arms. Then I grabbed my phone and navigated a well worn path: Connor’s Photos, Albums, Hidden Albums, enter password, and then… Chelsea. I leafed through the collection I’d been curating for years - passing the one of her in a blue and white bikini in the pool, past the one of her on my shoulders in a black swimsuit, past a gorgeous photo of her last summer in a pink sundress looking like an absolute angel, and stopping on my favorite: a close cropped selfie she took on a clear summer day, only her face and the neckline of a purple t-shirt visible, staring directly into the camera with only a smirk of a smile. It was those brown eyes and deep detail of her perfect face that I couldn’t ever get enough of. As she stared at me from inside the screen, I stared back; and reached into my boxers.

***

She bounded toward my car as I sat in front of the school waiting, school having officially let out for the summer. She was light on her feet and giddy, and I yelled “congratulations!” as she climbed into the passenger seat. “Officially a junior now!”

"Ugh, I’m getting old,” she said.

“I hardly think junior year of HS is anywhere close to getting old,” I laughed.

“Ha, maybe. Feels old to me.”

I headed toward the burger & ice cream stand with picnic tables out front, figuring it was the perfect way to celebrate the beginning of summer. “My treat,” I said, and we ordered our food - hamburger and french fries for each of us, a small cherry lemonade for her, and a chocolate malt for me. Chelsea grabbed an empty table amongst a scattering of families with young kids and we both took a seat.

Shortly after we sat, a breeze caught a napkin and Chelsea reached to try and catch it before it blew away. She caught the napkin, but sent her basket of fries flying off the table. The fries had barely landed before birds converged, seizing the moment they spend their days waiting for. There were so many birds swarming us we couldn’t help but laugh. I was ducking to stay out of their flight path, Chelsea put her arms around her head to take cover; ducking and screaming.

Once the situation finally settled, I pushed my fries to the center of the table.

“You can have some of mine, I’m not going to eat them all.”

She thanked me, and we continued chatting and sharing the basket in the middle. It wasn’t long before she finished her small drink, and moved her straw into my Chocolate Malt to start sharing it too.

“You gotta be careful or people are going to get the wrong idea,” I said to her.

“What do you mean?”

“Sharing my fries, stealing my drink… that’s girlfriend-type stuff,” I said, raising my eyebrows.

She rolled her eyes. “It’s also little sister-type stuff.”

“Maybe. Guess it depends who’s watching, hard to tell what they might think.”

She sat there a moment, chewing on her cheek and looking at me. Then she stood up, walked around the table, and climbed into the picnic table seat beside me. Placing one hand on my leg, she leaned into my ear and whispered, “What if I’m starting not to care?”

Her brown eyes stared up at me from inches away, I was front row to my favorite picture of her. My heart burned and sent jolts of pent up energy through my whole body.

“Want to go play mini golf?” She said, glancing across the parking lot to the course. It was a cute little place, but basically empty - only one mother with 2 kids playing, but they looked to be starting to pack up; maybe nap time, I thought.

“Sure, let’s go.”

***

We paid the $10 for our round, picked balls and putters, and made our way to the first hole. I placed my ball and set up to make my first putt, and then felt Chelsea wrap her arms around my body from behind and grip the club over my hands.

“What are you doing?” I laughed.

“I’m going to woman-splain mini golf to you.”

"Oh, you think I need help?”

“I’m just trying to help. A lot of men don’t know proper mini-golf form.”

“You’re ridiculous.”

Rocking back and forth, she moved my arms through several practice putting strokes.

“So what are we?” she asked, still assisting my putting form.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“You and me, what are we?”

I realized then why she wanted to play mini golf - it’s because we had space here, away from people crowded around us, and we could talk freely.

“Brother and sister,” I replied.

“Yeah… but I think you and I both feel things inside when I do this,” she said, and moved one hand from the club and grabbed my crotch. I breathed in sharply, startled, and again the fire burned inside me and jolts of energy flowed through my body. I couldn’t see her, but knew she could feel my body react. She moved her hand back to the putter, and motioned through the swing again - this time actually hitting the ball and sending it toward the hole.

I turned to face her as she released her hold around my waist.

“Yeah I guess it’s a little bit complicated what we are,” I said. And then added, “but I really have loved whatever we’ve been lately.”

She smiled, and took her putt.

“After our last time together, you said something..”

“Oh? What did I say? I’m sorry if it was something I shouldn’t have”

"No, it wasn’t bad. You said that you had been… you know… pleasuring yourself thinking of me. But that you started doing that even before we ever did anything.”

“Oh God… that’s embarrassing. I’m sorr…”

"No, it’s fine! Just is it true? What did you mean?”

“I mean…. I’m sorry… yeah. It means what it sounds like… I know it’s weird; I never meant anything by it. It was just a fantasy.”

I was your fantasy?”

“Crap… jeeze… um, like yeah you’re my go-to when I did… that.”

“Like I was the main thing you imagined? How often? What did you do?”

“Oh my god, I’m not answering these questions!

"No, no, no, it’s not bad at all! I mean it. I’m…. really flattered. Like, I can’t imagine being anyone’s fantasy girl with all the beautiful women who are out there.”

“Babe…I mean Chelsea, sorry… you’re the ultimate fantasy girl. I try and watch porn sometimes, but I can never finish until I start thinking of you…”

She blushed and averted her eyes, looking shy. “Thank you,” she said.

I hesitated a moment, unsure if it would cross the line from flattering to creepy, but I wanted to be open with her. “I have a hidden folder on my phone where I keep all my favorite pictures of you. Not like creeper pics, just things from social media and stuff. I use… er… look at it pretty much every day.”

“Omg, you jack off to my bikini pictures!??”

I immediately regretted saying anything, and was afraid I was scaring her off. "No, not that… well sometimes… I actually like that selfie you took in the purple shirt best…. It’s…. My favorite.” This time I blushed, and so did she.

I spoke again, trying to recover from my faux pas, “I just never ever imagined I’d get the chance to make love to you.”

Chelsea didn’t say anything as she lined up her next put, and tapped the ball down the grass colored carpet. She watched as it bounced off several walls and slowly came to a stop. Holding the putter in one hand she walked toward me until she was standing in front of me toe-to-toe, wrapped her arms around my waist in a loose hug, and looked up at me.

“Probably never admit something like that to any other girl ever, but lucky for you I find it kind of cute. You got a biiig fat crush on your wittle baby sisterrr,”...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Vobive
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments