Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His First, Her First, Pt 2

"Teen siblings navigate the unexpected emotions in the days after making love for the first time."

120
10 Comments 10
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I stood in the shower off my bedroom, the warm water falling on my head and trickling down my back. I had just got in, and my front side and legs weren’t even fully wet yet. My cock hung there, half mast, still slick from being deep inside my baby sister just minutes before.

There was a slight tinge of blood from her hymen rupturing during her first time, and it was mixed with my semen from having cum inside her - I hope I won’t regret that later. The mixture was becoming tacky and dulling from shiny to flat as it began to dry. Around the base of my cock was a creamy, off-white ring; the natural feminine lubricant churned from her body.

I slowly moved my middle finger through the buttery cream, collecting it on my fingertip. I wrapped my palm and fingers fully around the base of my cock and pushed Chelsea’s cream up my shaft. The shower water coursing down my forearm rehydrated all the fluids still on my body, and was warm, natural, and smooth. I could still smell her skin on my body, and feel her tongue in my mouth. I knew she was in the next room showering right now also - I pictured her there, standing naked, with wet hair and water streaming down her thin, sixteen year old body. Imagined her putting one hand high on the shower wall as she leaned, and with the other pushing her fingers into her young pussy, feeling the same lubrication I was stroking my cock with. I imagined how she would look shaking with another orgasm, and thought about how my sperm were swimming through her body right now…. And I came.

*********

I woke up the next day, later than usual after thinking about her all night. Chelsea was at school, my parents at work.

I grabbed my phone and saw I had a text message from Chelsea, sent about two hours ago:

“I don’t know what to do about last night”

What did she mean by that? I felt instantly terrified that she regretted it, or was upset with me. I didn’t want to hurt her or ruin our relationship.

“What do you mean? I’m sorry, I hope you aren’t upset”

She answered quickly:

“Idk… no im not mad at u”

“Ok. I’m sorry if I made it weird… I might have got caught up in the moment”

The icon changed to show she read my message, but did not respond.

***********

For the rest of the day, and then the days after that, I barely heard from her. It wasn’t a full on silent treatment - we still went about most of the normal business and made small talk around the dinner table when mom & dad were home, but she was guarded. On days when she got home after school and we had the house to ourselves, she’d drop off her bags in her room, and mostly stay there. There were the occasional times she would come out and sit on the couch with me watching TV or texting; we’d make some basic conversation, but it was always shallow and she’d never stay long - waiting until the show ended at most. I texted her a simple “I’m sorry,” one day, and “Is there anything I can do?” on another, but she never answered.

It made me sad because I could tell something was broken between us and I didn’t know what to do about it. At night, I still poured over every photo of her I had - imagining making love to her in every possible scenario, spilling buckets of cum remembering how she tasted and how she moved and felt. But I also regretted ever touching her if it made me lose her like this.

Almost two weeks into our near estrangement, she came in and sat beside me on the couch during some cooking competition show we followed. Some blankets had been newly folded on the end of the couch, so she sat a bit closer to me to avoid them. I was reclined with my feet propped on the coffee table, and she sat in her usual position with feet curled under her and phone in hand. I think maybe because we were closer, for a minute things felt… normal - like old times. We chatted a bit about the show, she showed me some meme about boomers, and even leaned her head against my shoulder to show a picture of a new puppy that a friend got for her birthday.

And then she got quiet. Her head was still against my shoulder, but the ‘lightness’ had disappeared, and back was the melancholy that had defined our relationship since that passionate night that broke us. We didn’t talk or move, we just watched the TV in silence. I could sense her breathing deepen, like she was getting angry - I was preparing for her to storm off or even get up and yell at me about what I did to her.

The show drew to a close, and she started to lift her head from my shoulder and sit upright in her seat. She looked down at the floor for a moment, and then let out a frustrated “arghhhh!!” and stood up. In one quick motion, she grabbed the elastic band on her shorts and pulled them down over her knees and ankles. Stepping out of them, she put one leg up over my lap, pulling herself into straddling position facing me. She reached for the waistband of my shorts and asked, “Is this okay?”

“Yes,” I stammered, and took over, pushing my shorts down far enough to get my cock out. She grabbed at her cotton panties and pulled them to the side, and simultaneously started pushing herself into me, trying to cram her pussy forcefully onto my cock.

The whole thing happened so fast that I had barely gotten my cock exposed. The waistband of my pants and underwear were pressing into my cock and getting in the way, let alone that I was nowhere close to being hard yet. On Chelsea’s side, her underwear were not shaped and stretchy enough for this kind of quick access sexual exploit, and kept getting in the way or uncomfortably cutting into her skin or mine when she pulled them hard to the side.

Chelsea let out another frustrated “arghh!” and stood up on the floor, and immediately dropped her panties all the way off. I pushed my pants down further to get them out of the way, and grabbed my cock to desperately help firm it up. Chelsea again straddled me, took the head of my cock between her thumb and forefingers, positioned it at the entrance to her pussy, and lowered herself fully onto me without hesitation.

ChloeBrightt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeBrightt

I was shocked at the speed of it, and completely confused how we got here. Her pussy was already wet enough that I was able to enter straight away, but it still pulled at our skin and had some mild twinges of discomfort. I could see it in her eyes that she was being pushed to her limit by doing this all so fast; but she didn’t stop for even a moment. She put one hand on each of my shoulders, locked her legs under mine and began rocking; and after just one or two cycles to figure out the motion, pushed it into high gear and vigorously fucked me with all her might.

She moaned and grunted from the sheer effort of moving at that speed and intensity. Her hands were squeezing my shoulders to the point her nuckles were turning white, and her hair covered her face as she kept her gaze downward watching her pussy fucking my now fully hard cock.

And then, almost as quickly as it started, her motion slowed and she started to tremble. It couldn’t have been more that twenty seconds since we started, and her orgasm coursed through her body and every muscle tensed in turn, convulsing and losing control, making faces and noises she’d never make voluntarily. She laid her head on my shoulder and let the orgasm continue its path through her, and I stayed there, feeling her pussy grabbing and releasing my cock inside her body; slowing ever more over several minutes.

As the minutes passed, we stayed there, unmoving; Chelsea breathing hard and face still out of sight. Eventually she lifted her head and looked at me, and there were tears streaming her face. I was worried she’d hurt herself by starting too quickly and was in pain.

“Chels, what’s happened? Are you okay?”

She nodded slowly and cried heavy tears.

“I just miss you,” she said.

“What do you mean? I’m right here.”

“I hate having to keep away from you because it’s all I want. Ever since that day I can’t stop thinking about you.”

“When we had sex?”

“Yes.”

“You don’t have to keep away from me. I miss you too, so, so much. I hate when we aren’t close.”

“But I don’t know how to be around you and not want you, that’s why I keep hiding. It was only supposed to be an experiment, but now I’m masturbating thinking about you every single day.”

“Chels… I’m doing that too. I haven’t stopped thinking about you since that day…. Honestly, that started for me even before then. I love you.”

Chelsea looked me in the eyes and made a tiny smile with just the ends of her lips, her eyes puffy and cheeks wet with tears.

I spoke again, “I’m really glad that we’re having sex another time.”

“I am too,” she said, her tears finally slowing and her tense body allowing itself to relax.

I was still inside of her during our whole vulnerable conversation. I’m not some jerk who gets off on seeing girls cry, it was the intense emotional connection I felt with her that made my cock ache and throb. I’d never felt closer to anyone than I did right now. I shifted my hips some just to enjoy the feeling of my beautiful sister’s wet pussy.

“Would it be okay if I finished?” I asked her.

“I really, really want you to.”

Chelsea leaned in and tilted her head to the side, and kissed me gently on the lips. I started rocking my hips, grinding into her small body. I wrapped my arms around her back, and held her body against me, feeling her still-covered boobs press against my still-covered chest. I squeezed her extremely tight in my arms, and was amazed as how soft she still felt inside. I pumped faster and faster, with increasingly large strokes. My cock was nearly exiting her body on the withdraw, and her pussy  felt like butterflies fluttering against the sensitive head of my cock; and then as I pressed deep into her core it was like being baptized deep in a warm spring.

I turned my head and kissed her neck, and licked it just to taste her skin.

“Chels,” I said, still grinding in her. “Will you do something for me?”

“Yes”

“I’m sorry if it’s weird, will you spit in my mouth?”

She moved her hands to my upper arms, and then onto either side of my face, as I released my arms from around her back allowing her to sit up. She gave me another quick peck on the lips as if reassuring me that my request was acceptable, and positioned her face directly above mine. She formed a small ball of saliva and pressed it forward between her lips. She lowered her lips to just a few inches above mine, and allowed it to drop into my open mouth and outstretched tongue.

I felt the warmth of her saliva splashing onto my tongue, I withdrew it my back into my mouth, and swallowed. I wasn’t just having sex with Chelsea, I was being dirty with her. My sister sat there on my lap with my cock sliding inside her, my face in her hands, staring me directly in the eyes from just inches away. I could see every freckle, every eyelash, the detail in the irises of her brown eyes, the skin under her eyes still puffy from crying just minutes ago, the wrinkles in the moist skin of her soft lips…. It was too much, and I released my cum inside of her.

As my convulsions slowly ceased, and Chelsea gave me hugs and a hundred small kisses all over my face, I noticed the glint of a new small tear in her eye.

"Chels, what’s wrong?”

“I’m just really happy,” she said.

Published 
Written by Vobive
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments