Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Final Four - Chapter 3

"Cliff and Tammy continue on their sexual journey"

32
4 Comments 4
4.4k Views 4.4k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Cliff showed Tammy how to rinse the reels with fresh water.  He put the rods in the rocket launchers along the back edge of the T-top and told his sister to start the boat.  She sat at the helm, started the engines, and raised the power-poles.

On the way back to the marina, Cliff gave her directions.  She laughed when he put a hand under her top and felt her breast.  When they were close, Cliff removed the rods and stowed them in a locker on the port gunwale.

Cliff took over and eased the boat into the slip.  He and Tammy secured it.  Cliff got a hose and brush so they could wash it down.  When they finished, he took the fish to the cleaning table and filleted the fish.  She put the meat into plastic bags and placed them in the cooler.

In the truck, Cliff glanced at his sister.  She smiled and reached across the center armrest, placing her hand on his arm.

“How would you like to go out tonight?” Cliff said.

Grinning, Tammy said, “Like on a date?”

“Not like a date, on a date.  Will you go out with me tonight?”

“Yes.  Where are you taking me?”

“We’ll go to a nice restaurant and have dinner,” Cliff said.

At home, Tammy and Cliff went to their rooms.  She told him to shower first because it takes her longer.  While her brother showered, Tammy went through her closet to find an outfit for her first date with her brother.  She selected a cute short dress and placed it on her bed.

“The bathroom is all yours,” Cliff said after rapping on the door to Tammy’s room.

Tammy opened the door and stepped into the bathroom.  Cliff left, closed his door, and began dressing.

In the shower, Tammy shampooed her hair and washed her body.  She checked her legs, deciding to shave them.  Covering her legs with shaving gel, Tammy chuckled to herself.  When she finished, her vulva was void of any hair.  She left the hair on her mons, remembering how Cliff liked playing with her bush.

Finished in the bathroom, Tammy went to her room to dress.  She put on a thong she bought when she shopped with her cousin and tugged at it.  Looking in her mirror, Tammy decided she could get used to having the band of material between her butt cheeks.  She put on a bra to match the panties and then sat down to put on her leggings.  She stood to tug them over her hips and butt.

After putting on her dress, she slipped into a pair of sandals.  She checked herself in the mirror, smiling at her reflection.  She liked the way she looked in her outfit.

“I’m ready,” Tammy said when she walked into the family room.

 Cliff looked up, smiled, and said, “You look great.  I’ve never seen you dress like this before.”

“I know, but I wanted to look nice for our first date,” Tammy said.

Cliff got up, hugged Tammy, and then he kissed her.  She wrapped her arms around him and held him close.  When they parted, they both smiled.

Tammy got into the truck while her brother held the door for her.  Cliff ran around the vehicle and jumped in.  He drove to one of the better restaurants in the next town and parked.  On the way to the building, he held Tammy’s hand.

Cliff and Tammy sat in a booth and enjoyed a great steak dinner.  They shared a dessert, feeding each other spoonfuls of an ice cream sundae.  Sitting back, they commented on the meal and agreed they ate too much.

“What are we going to do now?” Tammy said.

“I don’t know, you know I haven’t dated much,” Cliff said.

“We could find somewhere to park.  I parked when I dated Tom.”

“What did you do when you parked with him?”

Grinning, Tammy said, “Not much.  We kissed but nothing else.”

“Sounds like my dates.  Do you want to park or go home?”

“We can go home and watch a movie or something.”

Tammy and Cliff left the restaurant and got into his truck.  As he did before, he opened and held the door for his sister.  She climbed in, and while Cliff went to the driver’s side, she lifted the armrest and slid to the middle of the seat.

Cliff smiled when he saw where his sister was sitting.  He got in, leaned close, and kissed her.  As he drove home, he rested his hand on Tammy’s knee.

Rubbing her leg, Cliff said, “What are these things?  I don’t think I’ve ever seen you wearing anything like this.”

“They’re new.  I got these leggings when I went shopping with Sandy.  They’re like tights without feet.”

“You look sexy wearing them,” Cliff said.

“Thank you.  I wanted to look sexy for you tonight,” Tammy said.  She wrapped her arms around his arm and pulled it between her legs.

Cliff stroked Tammy’s thigh, feeling the texture of her leggings.  She rubbed his arm, relishing the attention.  While removing her bra on the boat earlier in the day, Tammy never expected things to turn out as they were.  Smiling, she felt she couldn’t be happier.

At home, the siblings went into the family room.  Cliff turned on the television and sat on the couch.  Tammy sat next to him, cuddling against his side.  He turned to his sister and kissed her.  She wrapped her arms around his neck and returned his kisses.

As their passion rose, Tammy and Cliff ran their hands over the other’s body.  She turned toward him, pulling her legs up on the couch.  He moved his hand over her back and down to her ass.

Cliff pulled Tammy’s dress up and rubbed her bottom.  She moaned as he moved his hand over the smooth material of her leggings.  His other hand settled on her breast, and he massaged it.

Tammy squirmed against her brother and pressed her chest into his hand.  She moaned and flicked her tongue against his tongue.  They continued making out for a bit and then she pulled back.

Reaching behind her, Tammy unzipped her dress.  Cliff watched her stand up and let the dress cascade down her body to the floor.  His eyes traveled from her bra-encased breasts down to her legs and back up.  He reached for her, putting his hands behind her thighs and pulled her closer.

“Do you like my undies?” Tammy said.

Cliff moved his hands up her thighs to her ass and down again.  “Yes, you look sexy.”  He moved one hand to her breast and squeezed her through her bra.  “Your bra makes your boobs feel funny.”

Grinning, Tammy released her bra and slid it off.  He put his hand on her bare breast and flexed his fingers.

“I’ll get some bras with soft cups if you want me to.  I’ve always worn bras with molded cups.”

Cliff ran his thumb over Tammy’s nipple, causing her to shiver.  “You should wear what you like.”

Grinning, Tammy said, “I like the feeling when you touch my tits.”

Leaning forward, Cliff kissed Tammy’s belly.  “Turn around so I can see your butt.”

Chuckling, Tammy turned around.  Cliff rubbed her butt cheeks and squeezed them.  Hooking his fingers in the waistband of her leggings, he tugged them down over her ass, exposing her thong panty.

“I think you like my big butt,” Tammy said.

“You better believe I like your butt.  I like your panties too.”

“They’re called a thong.  I’ve never worn one before,” Tammy said.

Cliff pulled her closer and kissed each of her butt cheeks.  “They make your butt sexy.  Are they comfortable?”

“They felt weird at first, but they’re okay now.  I wasn’t used to having my undies in my butt crack.”

Tammy finished removing her leggings.  When she leaned forward, Cliff grabbed her hips and kissed her butt again.  She chuckled and wiggled.

Turning around, Tammy began unbuttoning Cliff’s shirt.  “You’re overdressed.”

She removed his shirt, knelt on the floor, and took off his shoes.  Cliff lifted his ass from the couch so his sister could remove his pants and boxer briefs.  She wrapped her hand around his erect cock and stroked up and down.

“This is much better,” Tammy said.  She leaned over and kissed the head of his cock.

She moved his cock around, studying it.  Everything happened fast during the day, and she hadn’t taken the opportunity to examine him.  She kissed his glans, licked his shaft, and cradled his balls in the palm of her hand.

“Do you like my cock?” Cliff said as he watched Tammy.

“Yes, I like the way it feels.”  She took him in her mouth, bobbing her head on about half of his shaft.  “I like how it tastes too.”

Returning her mouth to his cock, Tammy bobbed her head and applied suction.  She stroked what she couldn’t fit in her mouth and fondled his balls.  As her saliva wet his shaft, she made slurping sounds.  For the next few minutes, Tammy made love to her brother’s penis.

She sucked him, removed her mouth, and licked his shaft from his hairy balls to the head.  Her hand moved up and down, smearing her spit over the length.

Cliff felt his climax build and told his sister.  She increased the speed of her hand and mouth, coaxing his semen from his cock.  When he came, Cliff threw his head back and let out a groan.  She felt his cum squirt against the roof of her mouth and tongue.

Tammy continued sucking and mouthing Cliff’s cock after he stopped ejaculating.  She kept his semen in her mouth, savoring the unique taste.  He pulled her off his over-sensitive member and gazed down at her.  She swallowed his spend, smiled, and licked her lips.

“Did I do better this time?” Tammy said as she sat next to her sated brother.

“Both times were great,” Cliff said.

He wrapped his arms around Tammy and kissed her.  As he’d done the first time she blew him, he didn’t hesitate as he gave her an open mouth kiss.  She hugged him tightly, knowing Cliff didn’t find her blowing him offensive.

Pulling his head back, Cliff smiled at Tammy.  He moved his hand over her breasts and down to her crotch.  Tugging at her panties, he worked the wisp of silky material down her legs, stood up, and removed her thong.

Kneeling on the floor, Curt placed his hands on the tops of his sister’s legs.  He leaned forward, kissing her breasts and sucking her nipples one at a time.  Sitting back, he pushed her legs open while staring into Tammy’s eyes.

Curt smiled and said, “Your turn.”

Tammy grinned while watching her brother splay her legs.  Unlike the first time, she didn’t feel apprehensive.  He moved his head between her thighs and swiped his tongue over her pussy, noticing the lack of hair.

Looking up, Cliff smiled.  Tammy grinned and said, “I did it when I showered.  Do you like it?”

“Yes, but I didn’t mind your hair.”  He ran his fingers through her remaining pubic hair and kissed her mons.

“I’ll do whatever you want,” Tammy said.

Cliff nodded and put his head between her legs.  He kissed and licked her, sat back, and looked at her pussy while using his fingers to open her labia and pull back the flesh hiding her clitoris.  Tammy tried to watch, but he turned her on so much she fell back.

Like Tammy had done to him, Cliff explored her sex.  He licked between her folds and flicked her clit with his tongue.  Using his hands, he spread her legs wider and then ran his tongue from her clit to her anus.  When his tongue touched her puckered star, Tammy’s lower body jerked.

Cliff rubbed her curly pubic hair while he poked his tongue at her opening.  He moved his hand up her body, covering one of Tammy’s breasts.  Glancing up, he saw the look on her face.  She caught his eye and smiled.

Using his other hand, Cliff slid a finger into his sister’s pussy.  She humped against his digit and tongue as he flicked at her clit.  Tammy moved a hand to the back of his head, moaning as she stroked his hair.

Tammy’s body began quaking, and her stomach contracted as she reached her orgasm.  She pulled her brother’s head against her wet crotch and babbled incoherently.  Cliff felt her soft thighs trap his head between them as she rocked her hips.

Sated from her second experience with receiving oral sex, she fell back and opened her legs.  Cliff sat on his heels and planted kisses on her thighs and pussy.  He trailed his kisses up her body, pausing at her breasts and sucking each nipple before moving higher and kissing Tammy.

She held his head and used her tongue to lick around his mouth, tasting her tangy juices.  Cliff sat next to his sister, holding her and kissing her neck.

“Do you like it when I eat you?” Cliff said.

“Are you kidding?  It’s amazing,” Tammy said.

“You have to tell me what you like and what you want me to do.”

“Okay, I’ll tell you as long as you tell me what you like.”

Cliff and Tammy cuddled on the couch, enjoying the feeling of their naked bodies against each other.  They shared kisses and smiles as their newfound relationship developed.  After about fifteen minutes, Tammy got up.

DonatellaAmatti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonatellaAmatti

Reaching for his hand, Tammy pulled Cliff to his feet.  She led him down the hall to her bedroom and took him inside.  Smiling, Tammy pulled back the covers and hugged her brother.  They kissed and pressed against each as she moved them toward the bed.

Stretching out next to one another, Tammy and Cliff continued kissing and touching each other.  He massaged her breasts as she stroked his hard cock.  Wrapping her arms around his body, Tammy rolled onto her back, dragging her brother on top of her.

Cliff settled between Tammy’s splayed legs and rocked his hips, rubbing his cock against her mons.  She stroked his back and kissed him.  Moving one hand down her brother’s side, Tammy slipped it between their bodies and gripped his cock.  She wiggled up until his cock was between her legs.

“I didn’t think you wanted to do this,” Cliff whispered as Tammy rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy.  She pushed it lower, aligning it with the opening to her vagina.

“I didn’t want our first time to be on the boat.  I want to make love with you, Cliff.  I want it more than anything.”

Pulling his legs up so he could kneel, Cliff pressed his hips forward.  Tammy held his cock in place, groaning as it parted her labia and entered her.  Cliff stopped pushing and started backing out.

“I don’t have a condom,” Cliff said.

“Put it back, I’m on the pill,” Tammy replied as she gripped his ass and pulled.

Cliff started rocking his hips, slowly sliding his cock in and out of Tammy.  She moaned and moved her hands to his shoulders.

“Am I hurting you?” Cliff said.  Tammy smiled and shook her head.  “Tell me if you want me to stop.”

Cliff kept stroking his cock in and out of Tammy’s yielding pussy.  She moved beneath him, helping him go further into her vagina.  A moment later, their crotches met.

“Are you okay?” Cliff asked.

Nodding, Tammy couldn’t get over her brother’s concern.  “Yes, it feels wonderful.  You can move.”

Supporting himself on his extended arms, Cliff began moving his cock in and out of his sister’s hot wet vagina.  Each time he bottomed out, she let out a soft grunt.  Tammy pulled her knees back and widened the gap between her legs.  He moved faster, causing their bodies to slap together.

Tammy couldn’t get over how much better her brother’s cock felt than her dildo.  He was noticeably longer and thicker than the phallic device.  He sped up, sawing his cock in her pussy.  Cliff watched Tammy’s breasts wobble as he continued his steady thrusting.

Lowering his upper body, Cliff pressed his mouth to Tammy’s.  They tried in vain to maintain contact with their lips and mouths.  He stopped moving for a moment so he could kiss her tenderly.

When he resumed moving, Tammy’s legs went straight in the air.  She brought them back down, hooking her ankles together and pressing her heels into Cliff’s ass.  She writhed under her brother as her first orgasm from intercourse ripped through her body.  Cliff felt her vagina contract and heard her mournful cries as he came at the same time.

Entirely spent, Cliff covered Tammy’s sweaty body with his.  He took deep breaths as he regained his composure.  She moved her legs over his, doing her best to maintain contact with his wilting cock.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!” Tammy chanted.  “Making love is the best ever!”

“I agree with you, sweetie.  It’s amazing,” Cliff said.

Tammy moved her head so she could look into her brother’s eyes.  She felt a warmth flow through her as she replayed the term of endearment Cliff used.  Wondering if he meant it or if he uttered it in the heat of the moment, Tammy sighed.

“It’s way beyond amazing, baby,” Tammy said.

Rising up, Cliff stared into his sister’s eyes.  Never in his life had he felt what he felt at the moment.  He kissed her nose, smiled, then pressed his lips to hers.  She hugged him as tightly as she could, wondering if the feelings were love or lust.

“What do you want to do now?” Cliff said.

Chuckling, Tammy said, “R and R.”

“Rest and relax?”

“No, baby, recover and repeat.  I hope we’re going to do this a lot. I love it.”

“Which part do you like best?” Cliff said.

“I love it all.  I love playing with your cock.  I love sucking your cock.  I love having you play with my boobs and eat me.  I love fucking.”  Tammy kissed Cliff.  “I love you.”

Tammy watched her brother’s face, wondering if her profession of love was too much.  She saw a smile form and felt relief.

“I love you too, Tam.  Maybe it’s because of everything we’ve done today, but I feel different from how I felt about us yesterday.  I guess sharing all we have is part of it, but I don’t think it’s the only reason.”

“I don’t think it’s only sex either, but it sure adds to it.  When we...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Darkvision29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments