Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Final Four - Chapter 2

"Making good on the bet."

41
12 Comments 12
5.6k Views 5.6k
6.5k words 6.5k words

Tammy’s hand shook as she slid the pocket door open.  She gazed into Cliff’s room and then stepped inside.

Cliff was stretched out on the bed, his hands behind his head.  He turned to look at his sister and smiled.  She took a few steps, stopping a couple of feet from the side of the bed.  He sat up, swung his legs over the edge of the mattress, and put his bare feet on the floor.

Tammy felt her stomach quiver as she gazed at the bulge in her brother’s tight boxer briefs.  Even though her brother wasn’t fully erect, the size of the lump was perturbing.  

“What do you want me to do?” Tammy asked with a meek voice.

Cliff looked at his sister, noting the pained look on her face.  He smiled and then said, “For starters, take off your shirt.”

Tammy pulled her arms into the long sleepshirt and slowly removed it.  She stood in her new red panties with her sleepshirt in her left hand.  Her arms hung at her side, and she blushed while her brother gazed at her naked chest.

“Wow, nice tits, Tam.”

“Thanks, what now?” Tammy said as she glanced at her brother’s crotch and noticed his cock expanding against the tight cotton boxer briefs he wore.

“Now you go back to your room.  I’m going fishing at seven tomorrow morning.  If you want to go, be ready.”

Tammy’s head shot up, and she looked into her brother’s eyes.  She saw the big smile on his face and realized he wasn’t going to ask her to give him a blowjob.

“What?” Tammy said.

“I said I’m going fishing tomorrow.  If you want to go with me, be ready at seven.”

“Really?”

Grinning, Cliff nodded.

Tammy realized she was topless and moved her shirt to cover her breasts.  She didn’t know what to say or think about what her brother did or said.  She merely nodded and said, “I’ll be ready.  Thank you.”

Turning around, Tammy moved toward the door to the bathroom.  She stopped and looked back at her brother.

“What should I wear?”

“I wear shorts and a tee-shirt when it warms up.  In the morning, I wear sweats over them because it can be cool.”

“Okay, see you in the morning.”

Tammy left the room, closing the door behind her.  She went to her room, dropped her sleep shirt on the floor, and flopped on the bed.  Sighing, she tried to figure out why she felt both relieved and disappointed.  After lamenting for over a week, her brother’s actions were unexpected.  While at first, she felt his request was perverted and disgusting, by the time the day came, she was almost anxious to find out what it would be like to have a cock in her mouth and taste semen, even if it was her brother’s.

Picking up her sleepshirt from her bed, Tammy began putting it on.  She chuckled under her breath, tossed the shirt, and then removed her panties.  Naked, she stretched out between the crisp sheets.  She set her alarm for six, turned off her lamp, and promptly fell asleep.

Cliff closed his eyes and thought about seeing his sister’s breasts.  In his mind’s eye, he could see every detail.  He smiled while thinking about the conical shape, her pink nipples, and the way they wobbled when she moved.  Moving his hand into his boxer briefs, he fondled his still rigid cock.

The alarms in both rooms went off at six the next morning.  Cliff went to the bathroom and then unlocked the door to his sister’s bedroom.  He dressed in shorts and a tee-shirt.  Then put on his sweats.  On the way to the kitchen, he knocked on his sister’s bedroom door and told her he was up.

Tammy used the bathroom, brushed her teeth, and fixed her hair.  She went to her room and put on the panties she left on the floor the night before.  Opening her dresser drawer, she selected her new red bra.  She fastened it around her middle, pulled it around her body, and put her arm through the shoulder straps.  Using her hand, she adjusted her breasts in the molded cups and then put on a tee-shirt.  After putting on her shorts and sweatpants, she grabbed a hoodie and headed for the kitchen.

Cliff got out the cereal and placed it on the table, then poured coffee for his sister and a mug for him.  After putting the remaining coffee in a thermos, he sat at the table.  Cliff watched his sister, noticing she seemed nervous.  While he was sure she was waiting for him to talk about the night before, he didn’t say a word.

After eating, Cliff and Tammy made lunch and then headed for the marina.  He parked his truck near the covered well where his uncle kept the fishing boat and got out.  Tammy followed her brother to the shed.  Before they got on, Cliff went over a few things.  When they climbed on, he showed her the life jackets and fire extinguishers.

Tammy sat at the console next to her brother.  He went over how to start the twin outboard engines and turn on the electronics.  When it was time, he showed his sister how to cast off the lines.

Cliff eased the boat out of the slip and into the canal.  He motored slowly, making sure not to cause a wake.  As he operated the craft, he explained what he was doing.

Tammy couldn’t help grinning as she listened to her brother’s enthusiasm.  She was happy he was taking the time to explain why he did things rather than just doing them.  A little way into the trip, he asked if Tammy wanted to drive.

Moving over, he told Tammy to sit at the wheel.  He showed her how to control the speed and steer.  As they worked their way through the canals, he told her where to turn.  It took about an hour to reach the area Cliff wanted to begin fishing.  It was calm enough to go out in the Gulf, but he felt it would be easier to teach Tammy in the backwaters.

“You have to watch your depth in here, Tam.  The boat draws about eighteen inches of water.  If you get into shallow water, you can damage the props,” Cliff said.  He pointed to one of the large flat-screen displays.  “This shows you the depth.  We’re in about three feet of water right now.”

“Where are we going to fish?” Tammy said.

Pointing, Cliff said, “We’ll start over there.”

Tammy steered to the area where her brother wanted to go.  He showed her how to put the engines in neutral and set the power-poles to hold the boat in place.

“I wondered what those strange-looking things were,” Tammy said.

“If you have any questions, just ask.”

Grinning, Tammy said, “Um, where do you go to the bathroom?”

“I just go over the side,” Cliff said, trying hard not to laugh.

“I’ll hold it.”

Laughing, he showed Tammy a hatch on the side of the center console.  Pointing, he told her there was a head below.  She looked in, smiled, and said, “Is there anything I need to know about the potty?”

“Yes, I’ll show it how it works,” Cliff said.

Tammy followed her brother into the small cabin and saw a seat and the head.  He showed her how to operate the toilet.

“Is there any toilet paper?”

“Yes, it’s behind this small hatch.  This is also the shower, so you have to keep the paper dry.  I’ll wait for you topside,” Cliff said.

While sitting on the toilet, Tammy laughed, remembering her brother called the bathroom the head.  She finished, went up to the deck, and walked to where her brother stood with fishing rods.

For the next half hour, Cliff showed his sister how to cast and retrieve the artificial lure attached to the line.  He stood behind her, helping her move the rod and release the line.  She made a cast and began a slow retrieve, moving the rod tip the way her brother showed her.  When she hooked a fish, Tammy screeched and reeled the fish to the side of the boat.  Cliff used a net to scoop the snook and bring it aboard.

“This is so much fun!  I can’t believe I caught a fish,” Tammy said.

“You did great, Tam.  This is a nice size snook.”  Cliff removed the hook from the fish’s mouth.

“Do you want to hold it?” Cliff said.

“Yes, will you take my picture with my phone?”

Cliff handed the fish to Tammy, got her phone from the dash, and took pictures.

“Okay, you need to get it back in the water,” Cliff said.

“Aren’t we going to keep it?”

“No, we don’t eat snook.  If we catch a speckled trout, we’ll keep it.”

Tammy released the fish and made another cast.  Cliff picked up his rod and started making casts too.

Cliff and his sister fished for an hour.  He caught and released a few fish.  Tammy landed two more.

“Reel in your line, we’re going to try another spot and see if we can catch a few trout,” Cliff said.

Cliff let Tammy drive, giving her directions to an area he felt would hold the fish he wanted.  She asked a few questions, listening to her brother’s answers.

When they stopped, Cliff removed his sweats, telling Tammy he was getting warm.  It was almost ten, and the sun warmed the air.  She also removed her sweatpants and hoody.

After a few casts, Tammy hooked a speckled trout.  Cliff helped her land it and put it in the hold.

“Nice fish, Tammy.  A few more and we can have fish for dinner,” Cliff said.

Before he began fishing again, Cliff removed his tee-shirt.  He made a cast and reeled in the line, hooking a fish.

“I should have brought my bathing suit.  I could get some sun too,” Tammy said as Cliff dropped the fish in the hold.

Chuckling, Cliff said, “Take off your shirt and fish in your bra.”

Tammy smacked her brother’s arm.  “You’d like to see me in my bra, wouldn’t you?”

“It doesn’t matter to me.  If you think about it, your bra isn’t much different from the top of your bathing suit.”

“Yes, it is.  My bra is underwear.”  She grinned and said, “You just want to see my tits again.”

“Guilty as charged.  As I said last night, you have nice boobs,” Cliff said.

Before making her cast, Tammy removed her tee-shirt.  She smiled at her brother and made a cast.  After a few minutes, she felt completely comfortable.  When Cliff glanced at his sister, she smiled.

Tammy cast her line and began reeling it in.  With her back to her brother, she said, “Maybe I should take off my bra too.”

“I don’t think it would be a good idea,” Cliff said.

“Why not? There isn’t anyone around to see me.”

“I know, but I’m not sure I could keep my hands to myself if you did.”

Tammy thought about her brother’s statement.  She thought about the night before and the look on Cliff’s face when she exposed her breasts to him.  Smiling, she decided she would see what he’d do if she were topless.

After making another cast, Tammy placed her rod in a holder.  She kept her back to Cliff, released her bra, and tossed it on the seat toward her shirt.  When Cliff noticed, he grinned.  Taking his sister’s action as an invitation, he put his rod down.

Moving behind Tammy, Cliff put his hands on her hips.  He moved closer, stopping when his chest touched her back.  She picked up her fishing rod and slowly retrieved her lure.  He ran his hands up her sides, waiting for Tammy to tell him to stop.  She remained silent, holding her breath as he crept closer to her breasts.

Cliff moved his hands onto her soft belly, sliding them up until he felt the bottoms of his sister’s firm mounds.  Tammy stopped reeling and leaned back.  When her brother covered both of her breasts with his hands, she let out a soft moan.

Tammy couldn’t believe how good it felt to have another person’s hands on her breasts, her brother’s hands.  His fingers flexed against her firm mounds, causing her to moan again.  She wanted to say something, but didn’t, choosing to enjoy the feeling of his hands gently kneading her breasts.

“I’ll stop if you tell me to,” Cliff whispered in her ear.

Tammy put her fishing rod down, covered her brother’s hands with hers, and pressed them against her breasts.  Cliff continued moving his hands and fingers.  Then in an unexpected move, he kissed Tammy’s neck.

She cocked her head as he kissed her again.  Cliff planted several kisses on her neck and shoulder as he gazed at his hands on her breasts.  Tammy removed her right hand from Cliff’s, reached up, and put her hand behind his head.  She rubbed his short hair and squirmed as he continued kissing her.

“What are we doing?” Cliff whispered.

“You’re feeling me up and kissing me.  I’m enjoying it,” Tammy said.

“Would you think I’m a pervert if I kissed your lips?” Cliff said.

“Would you think I’m a pervert if I kissed you back?”

Cliff moved his mouth to Tammy’s lips.  He gave her a quick kiss, letting his lips linger against hers.

“I haven’t kissed much,” Cliff said.

“Neither have I.”

Turning Tammy to face him, Cliff kissed her again.  She held the back of his head, keeping their mouths together.  Tammy flicked her tongue against his lower lip while he continued playing with her breasts.

It only took a few moments before the siblings were kissing open-mouthed, their tongues flicking together.  He removed his hands from Tammy’s breasts, wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her against him.  Cliff and his sister moaned as they kissed and rubbed their upper bodies together.

“Did you mean what you said about my tits last night?  Do you really think they’re nice?” Tammy said.

“They’re the nicest tits I’ve ever seen or touched,” Cliff said, and then he smiled.  “They’re the only tits I’ve ever seen or touched.”

“Do you feel what we’re doing is wrong?” Cliff said.  Tammy shrugged her shoulders, smiled, and then shook her head.

“No, I don’t think it’s wrong.  Do you?” Tammy said.

Moving his hands to her breasts, Cliff gave Tammy a tender kiss.  “No, I don’t think it’s wrong, but I don’t want you to think I’m a pervert.”

Putting her hands on Cliff’s cheeks, Tammy said.  “I think we both may be a bit perverted, but I don’t care.  I like feeling your hands on my tits.  I like kissing you.  I love the way you look at me and hug me.”

Tammy and Cliff sat next to each other on one of the bow seats.  They held each other, trading kisses.  Cliff kept at least one hand on his sister’s breasts.

“I have a question for you,” Tammy said.

“What do you want to know?”

“Why didn’t you want me to pay off the bet last night?” Tammy said.

Moving back, Cliff put his hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes.  “Did you really think I would make you do something you didn’t want to do?  I wanted to teach you a lesson so you’d think before making a bet, but I never intended to force you.”

Cliff pulled Tammy close and gave her a kiss.  She felt tears forming in her eyes as she realized how much her brother cared for her.

“You asked why I didn’t want you to.  To be honest, I did, but as I said, hurting you wasn’t worth it.”

Resting her head against Cliff’s shoulder, Tammy sighed.  She kissed his neck, smiling when she felt his arms go around her, and his hands rub her back.

“You pissed me off when you told me what you wanted if I lost the bet.  At first, I tried to think of ways to call it off.  Then I thought about what I’d do if I won.  I would have made you keep your end of the bet.”  Tammy chuckled.

“Taking you fishing is a lot different from what I asked you to do.”

Tammy kissed Cliff, took his hand, and placed it on her breast.  “Anyway, after thinking about it, I decided it might not be too bad.”

“Really?” Cliff said.

Nodding her head, Tammy moved her hand down her brother’s chest to his crotch.  He squirmed as she rubbed between his legs.

Tammy chuckled and kissed Cliff again.  “This is embarrassing.  I did some research on the subject.”

Cliff moved his crotch against Tammy’s hand and played with her breast.  “You did?”

Nodding, Tammy said, “Yeah, I found a bunch of information on the web.  I even practiced so I could do it right.”

“Who did you practice on?” Cliff said.

“You’re going to think I’m crazy, but I bought a dildo and practiced with it.”

Putting his hand behind her head, Cliff pulled Tammy’s mouth to his.  They kissed for a few minutes, flicking their tongues together.

Pulling back, Tammy looked into her brother’s eyes.  She smiled and said, “Can I see your penis?”

Cliff smiled and nodded.  Tammy unfastened the button of his shorts and pulled down his zipper.  He lifted his butt off the seat so she could tug his shorts and underwear down his legs.  As soon as his cock came into view, she stared at it.

Tammy wrapped her fingers around his cock and held him.  She moved her hand up and down, feeling his skin move on the hard shaft.  Looking up, she smiled.

“I think your penis is nice,” Tammy said.

Cliff grinned, letting out a moan when Tammy tightened her grip.  Then, without warning, she leaned over and kissed the head of his cock.  She let her lips linger for a moment, feeling the rubbery texture with her lips.

“This is different from my dildo.  The real thing is much better,” Tammy said.

DonatellaAmatti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonatellaAmatti

Returning her face to his crotch, Tammy extended her tongue and licked the drop of moisture leaking from the tip, finding it almost tasteless.  Opening her mouth, she moved her head down and let his cock into her mouth.  As she’d done with her dildo, she clamped her lips around his shaft just below the head.

Tammy’s actions amazed Cliff.  He watched in disbelief as his sister took several inches of his cock in her mouth.  She rolled her tongue...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Darkvision29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments