Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Father Of The Bride

"A daughter on her wedding day reasures her father that he is still her man."

112
13 Comments 13
15.5k Views 15.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story is a work of fiction."

Father of the Bride 1: Their last night of bless

There was a knock on the door. John jumped to his feet, hoping and praying that it would somehow be her. He dare not hope for something that could never be. She was gone. 

She couldn't get him out of her mind. The last time she saw him and the way he made her feel when he touched her. The last time they kissed, he undressed her, laid her down in their bed, and wrote his name all over her sweet little kitty, so she wouldn't forget who she belongs to: Daddy.

John opened the door and saw her beautiful face. Gail's eyes instantly lit up when she saw her father. It had been six weeks since they were last together. She had moved in with Larry Chanlorer, the man she would marry tomorrow. She had been thinking about John for days. She had been busy planning and all the parties, so didn't have time for her father.    

''Hi, may I come in?'' she asked her father.    

How could he say no? John stepped aside as she walked past him; he felt her body lightly brush up against him. That slight movement sent John's body railing with lust. They walked hand in hand upstairs to the bedroom that they once shared. They needed to talk. But at that moment, the need to touch, to feel, to fuck took over. Nothing on God's good green earth could have stopped what was about to happen. 

The moment John and Gail were behind closed doors, the fire of their burning lust overtook them. They stripped each other bare, leaving nothing between them except raw need. Kissing, touching, and letting go of the loneliness they felt for the last six weeks. John laid Gail down in his bed. Looking into her beautiful eyes, he saw all the love she felt for him, and John could no longer hold himself back. Kissing the top of her head, John worked down to the sweetest pair of nipples that he has ever tasted. John's mouth never tired of her sweet taste. Sucking on those sweet tasty nipples and playing with her titties made him feel alive again.  

Larry wasn't much of a lover. He never gave Gail the time or attention she needed to feel like a woman. But John knew how to make his daughter feel like a woman. That is why spreading her legs for her father was so easy. He never let up, not for one second, in going after what he wanted. While John enjoyed feasting on Gail's delicious hard nipples, one hand traveled down her long, lean body until he found the inside of her bare thigh. It was as smooth as silk as he saw the heaven he sought. Taking two fingers, he opened her sweet tight pussy and dove right in. It took no time at all for John to go from sucking Gail's titties to eating her pussy. Gail couldn't stop the tears from flowing. John made love to his daughter as if it would be their last time together.

As always, Gail made love like a dream. Her body was made for John's pleasure. John knew from the first time that they were together that she would be like no other he has ever known. At sixteen, she blew his mind in bed; given her father everything he wanted in a lover. Now at twenty-two, she was still the best thing to ever happen to him. John rolled off her body after letting his dick marinade in her sweet pussy. He pulled Gail in his arms; it was time to talk.

''How am I going to do this? Walk you down the aisle and watch you marry a man I know you don't love. Gail, you belong to me. You have ever since you were sixteen, and I took you to my bed, and we pledged our love to one another. Baby, I know why you feel you have to do this. But you don't. We can leave tonight. We can take the jet wherever you want to go. I love you, baby, and all I want is a life with my sweet Gail.'' John knew it was a long shot, but he had to try.

Gail knew her father meant well. And as much as she loved the thought of the two of them running off together, too much was at stake. She caressed his face and stared into his beautiful blue eyes. Gail loved him so much. But she couldn't let John risk everything for her. John Thor was the head of a million-dollar company. He had people depending on him for their livelihood. 

''Dad, I love you. I would love to run away with you and live the rest of my life as your wife. But we both know we can't. Even if we could go away together, Larry would never let me go. He would hunt us down and drag me back. And what about you, Dad? Do you honestly think Larry won't come after you and the company if he finds out his beloved Gail has been fucking her father for years? No, dad, we can't risk it. But the good thing is that we have all night.'' She snuggled in his arms.

Knowing she would have to leave him soon, John kissed her again and got back on top. She felt so damn good as he started to push inside his Gail. As always, her body was nice and tight. John had to work for it, but he never minded the hard work; Gail was worth it. He laid on top of her again with her legs spread wide so he could have easy access to the finest piece of pussy the pussy gods ever made,

John guided his cock towards her beautiful garden. The moment they made contact, John lost it. ''I'm sorry, baby,'' John said as he slammed into her full force. Gail took a hard pounding that second round. She knew going in that rough sex would be on the menu. John felt so good inside her sweet pussy. It was her turn to show her dad how much she loved him. Gail always had a way of making John feel like a million bucks when they were together, that she doubled her efforts to make him feel like he would be her man forever. And all was right in their world again.

NicoleAdams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleAdams

After her well-trained pussy had taken a beating, Gail slid up John's tired body and straddled his face. The aroma of her womanhood filled him with youthful lust and the desire of a teenaged boy. John had long taken to eating her. She lowered herself onto his face; Gail's world began to spin out of control when his greedy mouth made contact with her sweet pussy. Once he had a firm grip on her hips, John drove in. She had a sweet taste that only her daddy had the pleasure of knowing. Gail would never let her future husband go down on her; that was reserved for Daddy only. Her tasty little bud, so sweet and tender, John drove his girl insane as he mouth fucked her for nearly an hour. Pleasuring her with his tongue and mouth always made him feel alive.

They made love for hours, and until the dawn of a new day came crashing in. It was her wedding day, the day that she had dreaded for so long. Waking up in her father's arm brought Gail a sense of sadness. It was knowing that she would not see John as much anymore. Memories flooded her mind. She could still feel him inside her body. A stream of tears fell as she thought back to the first time John made love to her. A girl of sixteen makes love for the first time to the only man she has ever loved.     

Her mother had died when Gail was a baby. Her father was all she had. John had raised his only daughter to be strong and confident. He molded her into his perfect woman. He knew it was wrong, but he fell in love with his sweet daughter, and oddly enough, Gail fell in love with her father. The years they spent as lovers would be known as the golden years. But the outside world was coming too close to discovering the truth. 

''After last night, and what we did, Gail, honey, how can you ask me to walk away, how can you walk away?'' John asked as he held her close.

She wiped away her tears as she savored the last moments of being in John's arms. ''We have been through this already, Dad. I'm going to marry Larry this afternoon; I will play the loving, faithful wife. I will make Larry and the whole world believe that I am in love with my husband. But you will know the truth, that I love you, Dad, and that will never change.

Later that day, as Gail and John sat in the back seat of the big black limo, they sat in silence, wondering what the future would bring them. Neither of them ever gave much thought as to what would happen beyond today. It was just too painful to think of life without each other. John knew this day would be hard. The day he buried his Kate was hard. The love of his life and the mother of his child were dead. And all he had left was the sweet daughter that she had given him. And now that dear daughter, the second love of his life, was about to break his heart in two.

Gail couldn't bear the sad look in her father's eyes. She had to do something to put a smile on John's face. Gail thought back to all the times that John would pick her up after classes and Tommy, their driver, would drive them around the city while they made love in the backseat. Time was running out, and soon she will be a married woman.

The country club was a good two-hour drive. They had only been on the road a short time. Gail was in her wedding dress, ready to start her new life with Larry. But for whatever reason, she couldn't get married without letting her father know just how much she loved him.

''Tommy, how long will it take to get to the club?'' she asked over the car phone.

''We are about an hour and a half out, Ms. Thor,'' said Tommy,

Tommy had been driving for John Thor going on six years and the only person that knew the true nature of the father/daughter relationship. When Gail hung up the phone, her back was still facing her father. ''We have time,'' was all she said.

John didn't disappoint his girl. She felt him pull down the zipper of her wedding dress and letting the front of the dress fall. Gail quietly removed the dress, hanging it on the coat hook. Once again, she sat back and waited for Daddy. He couldn't take his eyes off his sweet angel; she looked so hot in her pearl white bra and panty set. The memories came flooding back to days when he would leave his office in the middle of the day and pick Gail up from her college classes, and Tommy would drive them around the city while John fucked Gail in the backseat of their limo.

Their sexual escapades around town were epic, and on this his daughter's wedding day, it would be no different. Once John removed his morning suit, it was time to get down to business. Pulling Gail to the middle of the backseat, John laid her down. Looking into her beautiful eyes, he could see the sweet shy girl he fell for all those years ago. John removed her bra and panties, and her body was so beautiful that John nearly cried at the sight of her sweetness. She looked down and saw that he was ready; Gail opened her arms and legs to her father, welcoming him in. 

He thrust hard into her lovely garden. He was pounding her, making the memories of their love imprinted on her soul. His cock was moving in and out of her pussy with rapid speed. He pounded her pussy for what seemed like hours, never giving up, never relenting. In just a few hours, she will be another man's wife, but for these precious few minutes, she was still his girl.

TO BE CONTINUED

 

Published 
Written by jazzygirl64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments