Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Father Of The Bride 5

"A new family brings something new to the table"

49
2 Comments 2
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"This story is about the Lanes, a new family that John Thor met online, the fdlc is for fathers who have that special something with daddy's girl."

Maggie had left her bed and poured herself a glass of wine. She curled up in the brown leather easy chair and watched her daughter and her husband begin their dance of pleasure. It's her daughter's sixteenth birthday, a time for the family as Maggie thinks back to when her beautiful Cindy came into the world. Maggie was so happy for her husband, Barry. She knew he wanted a little girl to spoil and carry on family traditions. It would be a night of celebration. Maggie is about to watch as her husband carries on a time-honored Lane family tradition. He was about to take their daughter to bed and fuck her sweet young pussy until the morning light.

As a smile dances across her lips, Maggie breathes as she watches her husband seduce their daughter. Cindy had just walked into her parent's bedroom. She looked so lovely wearing the white pearl teddy that Maggie had brought her. Strolling toward his daughter, it dawned on him how much Cindy looked like his mother. Cindy couldn't take her eyes off her father. She was so sweet and willing to please her dad. As Barry walked closer, he nearly stopped when he saw her pull down the straps of her teddy, exposing the sweetest pair of tits he had ever seen.

The first time Barry touched his daughter was so unbelievable. She felt so good; this young girl, who he rocked to sleep as a baby, and taught how to ride a bike, was standing before him, ready to give herself to the man she calls daddy. Barry had wanted Cindy for months but knew he had to wait until she turned sixteen. That is when fathers took their daughters to their beds and trained them to be good wives and lovers.

Maggie watched her husband explore their daughter's sweet young body. Gripping a handful of big beautiful tits, Barry took great oral pleasure in what Cindy had to offer. Kissing, licking, and biting, Cindy gave her father just a tiny sample of what she had to offer.

''Slow down, sweetheart, we have all the time in the world for you to enjoy our daughter,'' he heard his wife say as he took one of her delicious hard nipples in his mouth. He has waited sixteen years for this night and plans to enjoy every minute.

''God, you are so beautiful, baby. You look so much like your grandmother. The first time I lay with her was so mindblowing. I thought I would never come close to how she made me feel the first time we were together until tonight. We haven't even started our dance of pleasure yet. But looking at you, knowing I will soon be inside your lovely garden, fills me with pride and unspeakable joy. I love you,'' he said as he continued to play with her young body.

Brushing her beautiful long brown locks from her face and looking into her big soulful dark eyes, he saw his sweet heaven. ''You know your mother, and I love you, and we never do anything to hurt you, you do know that?'' he asked as he continued to caress her lovely face.
She felt so damn naughty as she winked at her mother and slowly took one of her father's fingers in her mouth. His hands were so soft and firm. There was no question in her mind that her parents loved her. And what was about to happen there that night would seal their family bound forever.

''Oh, Daddy, I know you and Mom love me. I could never question your love for me. Like your father and his father before him, you are about to take your daughter's pussy. Because that is what we do. We are a special breed. I remember all the stories about my grandfather, how he loved his girls, and how he took all five daughters to his bed and loved them. He trained their pussies, teaching them how to be good wives and lovers. And now it's our time. I give myself freely to you, Father.''

Her words touched his heart, and the bold look in her eyes told him that his little girl was ready to take her first steps into womanhood. Cindy let her teddy fall to the floor. She stands before him, her beautiful naked body displayed for her father's pleasure. The idea that he had helped create something beautiful humbled him. And in just a matter of minutes, he would be the first to have her.

Barry took her face in the palm of his hands, and at that moment, he didn't see her as his daughter, but she was a desirable woman that he wanted more than life itself. Their lips met in a slow, lingering kiss. Cindy's lips were soft and sweet, just like her mother's. In one scope, he picked her up in his arms and carried her to his bed.

He settled her on the bed and removed his robe. He crawls into bed next to her. ''You ready, my sweet baby?'' he asked as he kissed her forehead, neck, and shoulder. Working his way down, he pinned her hands down to the bed as he licked and kissed his way to paradise. The sweet taste of her skin alone was enough to drive him mad.

Those hard nipples consumed him with eager lust. Loving his girl, his hands were all over her, and they relished in the softness of her skin as he headed south. The roadmap to her lovely garden filled him with a youth-filled joy. But when Cindy opened her legs for him, and he saw her beautiful young pussy for the first time, it left him speechless and nearly insane.

The first time he played with her, well, it was lovely. He discovered her small, tender lips; thoughts of Cindy's tight pussy had played in his mind for weeks and could bring a smile to his face whenever he thought about her.

''You going to make your old man work for it?'' he said as he tried to pry open her tight pussylips.

''If you don't work for it, darling, you will never know the sweet reward you will get at the end,'' he heard his wife chime in.

Barry knew his Maggie. She always had something up her sleeve. They had an open arrangement, so she liked to keep Barry guessing.

''Maggie Mavis Lane, what are you up to?''

''Don't worry about me; you just pay attention to our girl,'' Maggie said as she lightly played with her pussy.

''Sweetie, do you know what your mom is up to?'' Barry asked as he added a second finger, and then a third finger slipped inside. God, she was perfect, and the thought of taking her cherry never left his mind. Cindy could barely think, let alone speak. She had never felt anything like this before. Cindy thought she was losing it; his fingers felt so good inside her as he rapidly fingered her sweet young pussy. He left a trail of kisses down her stomach kissing and licking his way to his prize.

''Daddy, Daddy, Daddy,'' was all she could say as he found her clit so enticing. He smiled because she had the cutest little bud he had ever seen. He had dreamed of eating her pussy for months. He had heard from one of his brothers that once a father eats his daughter's pussy, he is never the same. Barry couldn't wait to put that theory to the test.

He had kissed his way past her belly button. Her little landing strip was as cute as hell. Barry never liked hairy pussies. However, Cindy had just enough to keep her father interested.

AriannaVoss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriannaVoss

She felt him part her lips while he nibbled at her clit. At the same time, Barry shoved two fingers in her tight cunt. He knew her pussy would be impenetrable; after all, he would be her first. He went right to work, finger fucking her sweet young pussy. He slides his tongue into her, tasting her sweetness for the first time. After the very first lick, Barry knew he could never get enough of his sweet girl. He ate her pussy for nearly thirty minutes that first go-round.

Cindy reacted to her daddy's loving with moans and groans and bucking hips that had Cindy on the edge of something big. Her first sudden wave of pure joy overtook Cindy as his fingers plunged deep inside her.

''Cum on, baby, cum for daddy,'' she heard him say as he ravaged her pussy while she bucked and screamed his name.

''God, I can't wait to get inside you,'' he said, pushing her legs further apart. Maggie is so taken with her husband and daughter that she can't resist getting a better look by climbing back on the bed. She sat at the foot of their bed and watched her husband make love to their daughter.

Maggie loved getting off while she watched Barry with other women. When it came time for Barry to bed Cindy, Maggie asked her husband if she could watch. At first, he was shocked. None of the other wives in the family have ever asked their husbands if they could watch while they bang their daughters. But then Maggie was not like any other wife in the family.

She had come from a prim and proper background. Her parents were good upstanding church-going people. A Decon in their church, it would never occur to Frank Day to take his young daughter to his bed for a night of unbridled fucking.

However, Frank's dad, Joe, was cut from a different cloth.

Joe loved two things in life: food and pussy, and not always in that order. Joe grew up on a farm in the 1930s. He was the second of six kids. Life on the farm was hard. Joe's father had to raise six kids alone after his wife died after giving birth to their last child. Joe hated farm life, but he loved his family. He was always close to his older sister, Kathy or Kate.

From the beginning, Joe and Kate seem to have this unbreakable bond. Joe loved his sister dearly. As the oldest girl, her duty was to help their father hold the family together. Kate was sixteen when her father took her as his wife. Kate hated her father. He forced himself on her every night for nearly two years.

Joe knew how unhappy his sister was, and he often comforted her. Joe was seventeen, and Kate was nineteen, the first time they went to the hay loaf. It was the first time Joe got his first whiff of pussy, and from that day on, Joe couldn't get enough.

Maggie's grandfather made no secret -that he loved women of any age, and that pussy was his drug of choice. He lived an exciting life. He was one woman's husband for fifty-two years. His wife allowed him to have as many women as he wanted, just as long as she knew that Joe loved her and only her. They had a son. Leland was nothing like his dad, a fine up-standing church-going man with only one woman all his life. They had a daughter, Maggie.

From the time Joe laid eyes on his only granddaughter, Joe knew he would have her someday. It took seventeen years, but it was well worth the wait. Maggie was the hottest thing Joe had had in years. Joe and Maggie got together soon after his wife died. Maggie's father asked her if she would look in on her grandpa every day after school. Of course, Maggie agreed, not knowing what her grandfather had in store for the sweet young thing.

It took him only a few weeks for Joe to get his granddaughter into his bed, and there were no regrets on either side. Maggie stepped into her womanhood n her grandfather's bed. She discovered her sweet and kinky side and loved and excepted all sides of herself. Maggie and Joe slept together for almost two years. She never told her dad what happened between her and his father; she knew he wouldn't understand.

As Maggie watched her husband open their daughter's legs and climb on top of sweet Cindy, she remembered her grandpa Joe and how good his dick felt. She watched Barry slowly kiss their daughter as a rush of pure excitement shot through Maggie.

She smiles, seeing the look of ecstasy on Cindy's face as her father pounded her sweet young pussy into submission. She felt so damn good as she openly gave herself to her father. Looking into his beautiful blue eyes, Cindy saw the pure lust in his eyes for her. They shared deep, passionate kisses as Barry went deeper and deeper inside Cindy.

She felt his cock grow and expand. Cindy knew she was in the middle of something that would change her forever. She rotated her hips to fuck him back. She wanted to get as close as she could to his burning passion. They fucked for close to an hour, non-stop. Barry couldn't wait to show her off to the rest of the family. He knows his brothers won't be able to keep their hands off of her. Cindy came in a blaze of glory, screaming her father's name. After thirty minutes, the three smiled at each other, knowing they were ready for round two.

''Let's see what our girl can do,'' he said as he pulled her up and sat beside him. Cindy wasn't sure what to do. She had seen Barry and Maggie bang a few times. She remembers seeing her mother ride her father's cock and how beautiful she looked, bonusing up and down on his big thick shaft.

''Do you want me to ride you, Daddy?'' she asked as she saw his excitement grow and build to the point where he could not think about anything else. However, Maggie had other ideas about where their special night would g

''Sweetheart, I think before you mount and ride daddy's big cook, I think we should prepare him for that beautiful sleek pussy of yours,'' her mother said as she took his hard stiff shift in hand, stroking it, and sniffing it as she prepares to take him in.

After about five minutes of some of the most intense cock sucking his wife had ever given, Barry was ready to blow a river of cum. But he just had to hold on. He needed his sweet girl to relieve him.

''Are you ready sweet girl? Your daddy needs you,'' Maggie said as she helped Cindy mount her father. She started slow, easing her way down his long thick shaft. Once she got going, Cinde rode her father's cock to perfection. Barry could barely contain himself watching his beautiful daughter mount him; best of all, her mother was helping him carry on the Lane family tradition.

Published 
Written by jazzygirl64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments