Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Time Part 2

"Jim's family restores him"

54
16 Comments 16
2.1k Views 2.1k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Author's Notes

"All characters are 18 or older. If you missed it, please read part one."

Sissy stood up and kissed Jim deeply. He could taste his saltiness contrasting with the sweetness of her soft tongue as it danced against his. Breaking off the kiss, she said, “We better get ready; my sister will be waiting.”

They quickly used towels to dry themselves. Warm and dry but still naked, Jim once again kneeled before his youngest daughter as she took a soft leather collar from a hook and wrapped it around her father's neck. Adjusting it snuggly. but not so tight that it was choking him; she then attached a short leash. Taking the end of it in her hand, she guided her father back up on his feet, and looking him in the eyes, she said, “Are you ready, Daddy?”

“Yes, sweetheart,” he replied. “I am ready.”

Pulling him gently by the leash, they walked out of the bathroom and down the stairs. As they approached the master bedroom, they began to hear moans and soft cries of pleasure. Sissy led her father through the door, and Jim followed her meekly into the room. He gave a quick breath at what he saw before him. His cock began to stiffen.

His wife, Jean, was standing in the middle of the room. Her hands were held above her by a black rope. She was naked, her breasts heaved with her deep, fast breathing as her oldest daughter pinched and teased her nipples, causing her to moan and pant.

Jim’s oldest daughter, Princess, was the perfect picture of erotic power. Dressed all in black, she wore an open-cup corset with straps attached to a choker that put her magnificent breasts on full display. She wore no panties but garter straps connected the corset to sheer black stockings and high heels. She had perfect posture that further drew the eye to her large breasts and dark erect nipples. There was confidence and authority in her eyes as she looked at her father and sister coming into the room. 

“Have a seat, Father,” she said, “and you too, Sissy. I will be with you shortly.”

She turned her attention back to Jean and said, “Mother, I want you to show father what a naughty girl he has for a wife,” and taking her hands, she lifted her mother's full breasts up and squeezed them so that her nipples poked out through her fingers. Leaning forward, she gave one a lick and then held it between her teeth in a light bite, her tongue flicking over the tip. Jean moaned and squirmed in pleasure.

“Do you like that, mother?” Princess asked, “Do you like having your daughter tease your nipples? Does it make your pussy wet?”

“Yes,” moaned Jean.

Princess slid her hand around to her mother's back and down to her ass. She caressed it softly and then gave it a sharp smack, making it quiver briefly under her fingers. Jean gave a soft cry and licked her lips.

“You are such a naughty, horny slut, aren't you, mother?” Princess asked as she caressed her mother’s ass again.

“Yes, Princess!” said Jim’s wife, her voice thick with lust.

“Say it, mother,” commanded Princess. 

“I am a naughty, horny slut,” Jean cried out.

Still lightly stroking her mother's ass, Princess ran her other hand down Jean’s stomach to her slick vagina and pushed two fingers deeply into her mother's dripping hole. Jean cried out with pleasure, throwing her head back in ecstasy.

“Mmm,” said Princess, “You love having your own daughter fingering your horny pussy, don’t you, mother?” Pulling her juice-covered fingers out of her mother, she brought them to Jean's lips.

“Taste how hot and juicy you get being touched by your daughter,” and pushed her cream-covered fingers into her mother's mouth. Jean sucked and licked her own secretions off her daughter's fingers hungrily.

Princess pulled her fingers from her mother’s desperate mouth and replaced them with her tongue, kissing her deeply and tasting what had been on her fingers.

Breaking the kiss, she walked around to stand behind her mother. Pressing her breasts into her mother’s back, she slid her hands around to caress Jean's heaving tits and to pinch and tease her mother’s nipples. Bringing her mouth close to Jean's ear, she whispered, “I know what my horny slut mommy needs.”

Looking over her mother’s shoulder, first at her father and then her sister, she said, “Sissy, our mother needs your help. Come take care of her.”

Obediently, Sissy walked over to stand in front of her mother’s lust-wracked body and said, “Do you need my help, Mommy? Do you need your little girl to take care of you?”

Jean groaned and said, “Please, baby girl! Please help Mommy.”

Sissy smiled at her and said, “Okay, Mommy, I will help you.”

She lowered her slender, naked body down on her knees with her face just inches from her mother’s steaming cunt. Sticking her tongue out, she gave her mother’s pussy a quick little lick along the slick lips. “Like that, Mommy?” she asked. “Do you want me to help you with my tongue?”

Princess gave her mother’s nipples a harder pinch and commanded, “Answer her!”

Gasping and quivering, Jean begged, “Please, Sissy, I need my little girl to help Mommy with her tongue.”

Sissy brought her mouth back to Jean’s desperate pussy and began to tease and lick in and around the soft folds of her mother’s hot cunt. Jean was writhing and moaning. Princess, still holding her from behind, was continuing to squeeze her mother’s breasts and to pinch and pull on her nipples. She began to whisper into her mother's ear.

“How does it feel, mother?” she implored, “Having your own daughter, your little girl licking your horny pussy. Knowing she is tasting her mother's juices with her hot little tongue. Are you getting off being such a dirty, incestuous mommy with your daughters?”

Jean’s moans and cries grew louder as Sissy began to suck on her clit and dart her nimble tongue across it. Sliding two of her small fingers in and out of her mother's pussy faster and faster as her mother began to spasm against her face.

Princess began to pinch her mother’s nipples harder as Jean’s orgasm approached. She urged her mother on, saying, “That’s right, slut-mommy! Be a good girl and cum all over your little girl's tongue! Show her what a good pussylicker she is!”

Jean arched her back and screamed, “Oh God! Ohhhhh! God!” as her whole body spasmed, and with a great groan, she flooded her youngest daughter’s mouth with her release.

Sissy continued to lap at her mother’s cunt as her juices coated her tongue and slid down her throat and into her tummy until, after a long while, her mother's body sagged limply, still suspended by the ropes holding her hands over her head. Sissy stood up and kissed her mother on the lips.

“Did I do a good job, Mommy?” she asked. “Did I help?”

Jean raised her head and looked lovingly at her youngest daughter and smiled. “Yes, baby,” she said softly. “You took such good care of Mommy.”

Princess looked at Jim, still naked on the couch, watching this whole scene unfold and said, “Father, please help our mother down and carry her to the bed so she can rest for a while.”

“Yes, Princess,” he replied obediently. He strode quickly over to Jean, his fully erect cock bouncing, and untied the ropes that bound her arms over her head. When she was free, she slumped against him, exhausted.  Jim picked her up gently in his arms and carried her to the king-sized bed and laid her down on her back, where she lay naked and sweaty and utterly relaxed.

Princess stood at the foot of the bed. “Sissy, take your father’s leash and bring him to me,” she commanded. Sissy complied silently, and taking her daddy’s leash in her small hand, she led him to stand before her sister. Placing the leash in Princess’s outstretched hand, she then stood quietly behind her father.

Keeping his head lowered before his powerful daughter, Jim’s eyes became fixed on her exposed breasts. They were proud and perfect, and he desperately wanted to take her nipples into his mouth and suck them. His cock stood at full attention, and he could feel his own heartbeat throbbing within it.

Princess opened her hand and palm up; she rested his aching cock on her hand, feeling the throb of his excitement. “Little boys with their little toys,” she said softly. “You want to be my helpless little boy, don’t you? You might be in charge out there, but in here you yearn for my control, don’t you, little boy?” she smirked.

Wrapping her hand around Jim’s erection, she suddenly gave it a painfully hard squeeze. “Answer me!” she snapped.

“Yes, Princess,” he groaned. I want you to be my mistress; I want to be a helpless little boy for you. Jim blushed furiously. His cock was jumping excitedly in her hand.

Princess sat on the foot of the bed and patted her lap. Giving his leash a tug, she said, “Bend over my lap, little boy.”

Jim, his face hot and red from shame and excitement, crawled over her lap and lay across it. Trapping his cock between her thighs, she began to lightly stroke his bare ass. Suddenly she gave it an open-handed smack just hard enough to leave it slightly pink. Jim moaned softly, and his cock gave a little spasm between her naked thighs.

“You like it when I play with your bottom, don’t you, little boy?” she said, caressing Jim's pink cheeks again. “Show me what part you like me to play with,” she ordered.

With shame and lust, Jim awkwardly reached back with both his hands, and still hanging over her lap, he spread his ass cheeks wide apart to expose his pink crinkled hole to his daughter.

Princess laughed and said, “What a dirty little boy you are, father. Wanting your daughter to play with your asshole like it’s a little pussy. I bet you want it fucked like a pussy too, don’t you?” When Jim said nothing, she smacked his ass again and said, “Answer me!”

Through gritted teeth, Jim groaned, “Yes, Princess, please!” And his cock jumped again as precum began to drip down from the tip.

“But Father,” she smirked, “your boy pussy is not wet. I can’t very well fuck a dry pussy, can I? Whatever shall we do?”

Reaching carefully under her legs to where the tip of her father’s cock hung between them, she let his precum coat the tip of her middle finger. Keeping it turned upward so as to keep it on her fingertip, she brought it back up and showed it to her sister. Sissy’s eyes fixed on the shiny liquid, and she licked her lips.

Princess then lowered her precum coated finger to her father's asshole and let it drip in a circle around the puckered rim.

Looking back at her sister, she said, “Sissy, make Father's boy pussy wet so I can fuck it like he so desperately needs.”

Sissy leaned over her father's ass, and using the tip of her tongue, she lightly traced the rim, spreading the precum around it and mixing it with her own saliva.

Jim began to breathe harder and moan softly. His anus began to dilate, and as it did, Sissy began to push her tongue more deeply inside of her father’s ass. When it was as deep inside Jim’s rectum as she could reach, she began twisting her head back and forth and wiggling her tongue.

“Ohhhh,” Jim groaned. “Ohh God!” The sensation and naughtiness of what was happening were sending his mind and body into sexual overdrive.

Jim’s wife, Jean, having regained some composure, sat up in bed and watched this scene with open lust. With one hand she was pinching a nipple, and with the other she was teasing her pussy.

After a little while of Sissy tonguing her father's ass, Princess said, “That’s enough, Sissy. Take Father off of my lap. I want you both on your knees, side by side.”

The two quickly complied, lowering themselves to their knees, their arms pressed together as they waited for her next instructions. Sissy’s eyes were bright with anticipation, and Jim’s cock stood straight up as precum dripped down all sides of his throbbing erection.

Princess went to the dresser, and opening the top drawer, she took out a strap-on harness and then a black six inch dildo to go in it. Pausing and looking at the dildo for a moment, she placed it back in the drawer; she then pulled out a larger flesh colored one. It was about eight inches and very realistic. Not too thick but richly veined. It looked a lot like Jim’s own cock. Putting it in the harness, she then stepped into it and adjusted the straps. She straightened her posture and looked at herself for a moment in the mirror above the dresser. She took the dildo in her hand and gave it a few strokes as everyone in the room breathlessly watched. It really looked like she had an actual cock jutting from her crotch. She turned and strutted back to Sissy and her father to stand before them. Jim looked up at his tall, bare-breasted daughter and at her cock, now inches from his face. 

HelenTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenTasty

She took ahold of his leash again and said, “Before I fuck your boy pussy, you are going to show me what a good little cocksucker you are.” and bringing the dildo to his face, she took the base in her hand and brushed it back and forth over his lips. Jim opened his mouth and sucked the head in, trying to fit as much as he could. 

“Not so fast, little cocksucker,” said Princess. “A good blowjob starts with a little teasing first.”

“Like this, daddy,” said Sissy, pulling the cock from his mouth. She began to lick and tease the head and shaft deftly with her nimble tongue. “Now try it with me.”

Jim leaned forward again and joined his youngest daughter, licking all over the veiny cock. Their tongues would often touch as they ran them all over the head and shaft. As they continued to fellate Princess’ cock, Sissy lightly grasped the oozing head of Jim’s erection and used her hand to spread the slippery precum all over the rock hard throbbing shaft. 

In sexual overdrive, Jim began to suck more and more into his mouth, feeling the head nudge the back of his throat and then past it. He wanted, he needed to be a good cocksucker for his beautiful mistress daughter. With her cock now deep in his throat, he looked up at her with eyes filled with love and lust. Sissy, having given up helping her daddy with the blowjob, continued to lightly trace and slide his precum around his cock while watching daddy desperately trying to deepthroat her sister's strap-on.

Princess grabbed the hair at the back of Jim’s head and began slowly moving her cock in and out of his mouth.

“Good boy,” she said as she fucked his mouth. “You love having my big dick slide over your tongue and down your throat, don’t you? I always knew you secretly craved to suck cock. Isn’t it better than sucking your thumb?”

Jean, who had been watching and fingering herself the whole time, suddenly cried out in pleasure. The sight and words taking her over the top. Another orgasm ripped through her body as she moaned in ecstasy.

Princess pulled the strap-on from her father's mouth and said, “That’s enough for you now, little boy. You were a good little cocksucker for me, and now do you want your mistress daughter to fuck your little boy pussy? Do you want my cock inside you? Do you want me to give you your final release?”

Jim was trembling with pent up sexual energy; his mind was white hot, and he could barely think.

Princess smirked, “Aww, the little boy can’t even think for himself anymore,” she said, “It's ok, father; we will take care of everything.”

Once again, she took Jim’s leash and led him crawling across the floor to the bed where Jean was sitting upright in the middle. 

Princess looked at her and said, “This little boy has had too much excitement and needs a mommy to make him feel better. Go to her, little boy,” she continued, “Let mommy make it better.”

Jim crawled onto the bed and to Jean. He lay on his back with his head in her lap. She ran her fingers through his hair and caressed his cheek. Leaning forward, she said, “There, there, let Mommy make it better,” and holding out her breast, she lowered a nipple into his searching mouth. Jim latched onto her nipple and began to suck and nurse from it. 

“Come, Sissy,” said Princess, “you know what to do.”

Sissy went to her sister, and together they lifted Jim’s legs up and back, raising his ass in the air a bit, and then putting a thick pillow under it to raise it off the bed. Jim’s throbbing erection now lay on his stomach, and it jumped a bit with each heartbeat, still more precum welling from the head.

Princess looked at Sissy and said, “Ok, sister, you may have your special treat now.”

Sissy gave her a big smile and moved toward her daddy. Laying her head on his stomach, she took his dripping cock about 3 inches into her mouth and just held it there. As his precum began to fill her mouth, she began to swallow. Jim felt each swallow as the softest movement, but otherwise she kept still. As Jim nursed from his wife’s breast, Sissy nursed from his hard cock. 

Princess looked at this scene for a moment, smiling at its peaceful beauty, before crawling on the bed between her father's outstretched legs. Her strap-on still wet and shiny from his oral attention, she brought the slippery head to his asshole and grazed it back and forth across his puckerd orifice. His saliva and Sissy’s mingling together to provide the needed slickness for what was to come next. 

Jim sighed with pleasure, and his hole immediately began to gape open,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by The_CunningLinguist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments