Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Time Part 1

"A father submits to his family's attention"

156
23 Comments 23
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story contains intense themes of incest fantasy as well as some domination and submission. If this offends you then please do not read. All characters are 18 years old or older."

Jim turned off the street into the long driveway to the Three-car garage of his large country home. He parked, got out of the car, walked to the mailbox, and took out the mail before heading to the front door. He was glad to be home. It had been a long day of problem-solving at his company in the city. He was a shrewd businessman and ran his company with confidence and authority. That is who he was when he walked out of the door each morning, but within his home, he was something else. 

Opening the door, he was immediately greeted by his beautiful wife, Jean. Shorter than he by a foot, she was nonetheless statuesque and buxom; Shirley Jean was thirty-eight with long auburn hair that curled in soft waves around her lovely face. She had green eyes that glinted when she smiled and flashed when she was angered. They were glinting now as her full red lips curved in a smile.

“Welcome home, darling,” she said, kissing him softly on the lips. “Girls!” she called out, “Your father’s home!”

“Daddy!” Jim heard his youngest call as she came running up to him from the other room. 

Sissy was eighteen, petite and vivacious. She had golden blond hair, cut in bangs framing her pretty face but long and straight in the back. She jumped into her dad’s arms, pulling his head down for little kisses all over his face and lips.

“Hello, Father,” Jim looked up from Sissy’s kisses to see his oldest daughter walking up to him. He gently disengaged himself from Sissy and stood at attention with his head down and eyes lowered. 

“Hello, Princess,” he said meekly.

Walking up to him, she took one finger with its perfectly manicured long red nail and used it to lift up his face and look into her eyes. Leaning forward, she pressed her full lips to his. Parting her lips slightly, the tip of her tongue slipped into his mouth and teased his tongue for a moment. A wave of pleasure swept over Jim as he held very still while she kissed him.

Pulling back from the kiss, Princess smiled at Jim and said, “Time for your shower. Sissy, please take Father upstairs and see that you are both properly washed for our session tonight. Mother, please come with me.” She turned towards the master bedroom, and his wife followed her without saying a word.

Sissy took my hand in her tiny one and led me towards the stairs. “Come on, Daddy,” she said, eyes sparkling with excitement. 

They went up the stairs to the girls' Jack and Jill bathroom and turned on the hot water in the shower. Jim watched closely as his cute, spritely young daughter quickly pulled off her clothes to reveal her small but well-formed body. Her b-cup breasts were high and firm and capped by perky gumdrop nipples on small areolas. Her ass was well-toned and pert. Cute was how he always thought of it. Her smooth slit was shaved bare and looked very kissable to Jim.

“Your turn, Daddy,” said Sissy brightly. 

She walked up to him and began unbuttoning his shirt with her dainty fingers. Jim kicked off his shoes as she peeled his shirt off his shoulders. Sissy got to her knees and pulled his socks off one at a time. Staying on her knees, she undid his belt buckle and then his trousers. She pulled them down as Jim raised first one leg and then the other to step out of them. Next, she hooked her fingers into the waistband of his boxers and pulled them smoothly down his legs, leaving them bunched around his ankles. She looked up at Jim’s large semi-erect cock and, taking it into the palm of her hand, she lifted it to her lips and gave the tip a lingering kiss as she looked up into her Daddy’s eyes.

Jim used his hand to caress her soft cheek and said, “Thank you, Sissy, you are Daddy’s good girl.”

Smiling, Sissy stood up, and still holding her Daddy’s hardening cock in her small hand, she helped him step out of his boxers and led him into the shower and into the hot water. She joined him under the water and wrapped her arms around him, holding her naked body against his in a close embrace under the warm, soothing water. Jim was tall, and she was quite petite; the top of her head only came up to his chest, and she could feel his now fully erect cock pressed between them, almost between her breasts. 

Jim got the shampoo from the shelf, and, lathering it up in his hands, he began to wash his daughter's long blonde hair as she continued to hold him close and press her smooth naked skin against his. Taking the hand sprayer, he carefully rinsed the shampoo from her hair and then squirted a generous amount of body wash into his hands and rubbed them together to make a good lather. She was still holding him as he began to wash her back and shoulders.

She moaned softly as his strong hands ran over her smooth skin. He gently disengaged himself from her embrace and went down on one knee before her. He turned her around so that her back was facing him and began to wash her legs, sliding his big hands up and down and then over her ass. Spending a little extra time on her pert bottom, he massaged and caressed her cheeks. Pulling them apart with his soapy thumbs, he ran them in little soft circles over her cute little rosebud until it quivered from his attention. 

“Oh, Daddy,” Sissy moaned softly.

“Turn around, baby girl,” said Jim. “Time for your front.”

AXCELL03
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AXCELL03

She turned to face him. Still kneeling, Jim bent forward and gave each of her hard nipples a quick lick and a kiss and then ran his soapy hands all over them, caressing them gently and grazing her nipples with his rough but slippery hands. She placed her small hands over his big ones and squeezed them over her slick, smooth breasts, and she sighed with pleasure.

Jim slid his hands down her stomach and then over her supple thighs. First down and then back up, his thumbs began first washing, then teasing the slick folds of her silky vagina as she spread her legs a bit to give him better access. Spreading her pussy lips open, he lowered his head to graze her clitoris with his tongue and then lap deeply against her open vagina. Her hands found his head, her fingers in his wet hair, holding him against her peach as he continued to lick and probe her with his tongue. Sissy was moaning loudly now as her Daddy used his skillful tongue to bring her to the edge of release. Moving back to her clit, he sucked it into his lips and darted his tongue across it rapidly. Her whole body went stiff against him.

“Daddy! Oh, Daddy!” she screamed as her orgasm ripped through her. 

Jim kept softly licking her until, with a sigh, she collapsed into his arms, still shuddering with pleasure and sweet release.

After a moment, she looked up at him and then kissed him deeply, her tongue sliding across his as she tasted herself on his lips.

“Thank you, Daddy!” she said as she stood up, leaving him kneeling on the tile before her. 

She grabbed the shampoo, and this time it was her turn to wash him. Thoroughly washing his hair and rinsing it and then guiding him back up to a standing position. She then washed his arms, shoulders, and chest. Jim sighed at the feeling of her small, smooth hands caressing his body. 

Sissy giggled and said, “Does that feel good, Daddy?”

“Yes, little one,” he said, “You take such good care of daddy.”

"That’s because I love my Daddy,” she said with a smile. “Now turn around for me, please, Daddy.”

Jim turned around and put his hands against the shower wall to brace himself as he leaned forward slightly and spread his legs a bit. Again he felt his daughter’s hands as they washed his back, then down over his ass, and then up and down his legs. Sissy reached to the shower shelf and grabbed a special bar of soap. It was shaped like a small erect penis. She used her hands to wet it and to make her hands soapy before setting it back down.

“Spread your legs a little wider for me, please, Daddy,” she said sweetly.

Jim did as she asked and then felt the backside of her hands sliding up his inner thighs and then she lightly took one testicle in each hand and began soaping them and gently rolling them around in her tiny childlike hands. 

Jim’s already hard cock began to throb and stand up even higher than before as his daughter continued to caress and play with the large, heavy balls in her smooth little hands.

After a while, he felt one hand go to the middle of his back to gently push his upper body down so that he would be a bit more bent. The other hand he felt slide across his swollen balls, between his legs, and lightly grasp his throbbing cock. Using her slippery hand, she slowly and lightly began to stroke him, giving her hand a little twist each time she reached his cock head and glans.

Jim began to breathe faster and to moan with pleasure.

Sissy used her other hand to pick up the cock shaped soap, and holding it like a dildo, she began to tease her Daddy’s puckered anus with the head just like it was a real cock. Jim’s hole soon became slippery with the slick soap, and his ass began to dilate to hungrily accept more and more of the cock shaped soap. Sissy went slowly, moving it in and almost all the way out as she continued to lightly stroke her Daddy’s hard cock. She took her time, her touch light and soft as the hard cock soap moved in and out of her Daddy’s needy hole.

Jim was now moaning loudly, his whole body straining with the need to cum. Sissy kept gently running her hand up and down his slippery cock, but now she pulled out the soap cock and took two of her tiny fingers; she slipped them deeply into her Daddy’s ass, found his prostate, and began to firmly press it in a steady rhythm. 

With a loud groan, her Daddy’s cock jumped in her hand, and with a great spasm, a huge rope of cum shot from his impossibly hard cock to splatter against the shower wall, and then another and another. All in time, with the rhythmic pressure, she continued to apply to his prostate. In effect milking his cock from deep inside of him as her other hand continued to milk it from the outside.

The pleasure nearly made Jim’s knees buckle, and he was glad he had the wall to support him. When at last the cum slowed to a trickle so that only one long drip dangled from the head of his cock, Sissy gently turned her father back around and, sticking out her tongue, she caught the dangling cum still oozing from his cockhead then slurped his softening cock into her mouth and gently sucked and coxed the last of his semen into her hungry mouth. 

When she could get no more, she looked up at him and said, Thank you, Daddy, for my special treat!”

Part 2 is coming soon.

Published 
Written by The_CunningLinguist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments