Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dusty’s Story (Part 2)

"Barry is worried that his cock might be too big but his friend’s mum tells him a tale about a busty girl named Dusty that makes him realise that being big has its benefits."

54
5 Comments 5
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

They both go to the bathroom and Barry slips off his trousers, pants and socks at Mrs Moon’s prompting. He sits on a chair and Mrs Moon kneels down so that her face is now at penis level. He feels her warm breath on his member and it starts to rouse. She is peering at it from different angles giving it a thorough, professional evaluation.

“Do you mind if I touch it she says. Purely medical, you understand.”

“Of course...,” he says uncertainly.

She gets a toothbrush off a shelf and using the handle she lifts his penis and moves it around in a thoroughly clinical manner.

“Is that hygienic?” Barry asks.

“It’s OK,” she replies, “it’s only my husband’s toothbrush. What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.”

Barry’s penis is now fully erect with all the attention it’s getting. Mrs Moon puts the toothbrush down and gently takes Barry’s cock in her hand closing a fist around it. She is impressed that’s too big to hold completely. She rather unnecessarily gives the cock a couple of gentle tugs.

“Well, it is certainly working OK,” she says, gazing at the erect member.

Barry looks shy. “I’m sorry,” he says.

“No need to apologise. I’d be worried if a boy of your age were not in a state of permanent erection.”

“So is my penis OK?” Barry asks.

“Well,” says Mrs Moon, “I wouldn’t simply call it a penis and I wouldn’t say it’s simply OK. It’s far more than that. No, it’s a LOVELY BIG FAT COCK which is going to give a lot of girls a lot of pleasure, believe me. Don’t worry about what the other kids say. They are only jealous. Come into the other room with me and I’ll tell you a story that will help. It's alright, don’t put your pants back on. You won’t need them for this.”

She leads him into the bedroom and sits him down on side of the bed.

“The story goes like this, Barry...

“Once upon a time, there was a girl. We’ll call her ’Dusty’ for convenience. She was a plain ordinary girl who no one noticed until she left home and went to college where she began to blossom. And when I say blossomed---man! she really grew---in all directions. She grew from a beanpole into a fully rounded voluptuous woman in less than a year.

“The kids in her class began to make fun of her just like they did with you. They asked if she had a couple of basketballs hidden under her blouse and how much milk her udders produced each day. They would even moo as she passed by. She hated her body and felt she was abnormal. She used to wear the baggiest and most unattractive clothes she could find in order to hide her massive boobs.

“This went on for a couple of years until she started dating boys properly. Then everything changed. Instead of laughing at her big chest, it became obvious to Dusty that boys liked her tits very much and couldn’t get enough of them. Boys were desperate to get their hands on her mams, feel, squeeze and caress them. It became the main focus of dating her.

“They exploited any chance they got to brush their hands over her curves. The boldest even cupped a breast and gave it a delicate squeeze when the opportunity presented itself. The very boldest even tried slipping a hand under her clothes so they could rub their hand over the smooth, tense fabric of her bra.

“Dusty never objected as she was starting to enjoy the attention and the power. Her willingness to let boys ‘cop a feel’, as they termed it, was starting to get Dusty a reputation for being a tart but she didn’t mind, she loved the attention after all those years of teasing. Now she was the one who got to do the teasing.

AidaraRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AidaraRoberts

“As she let a boy kiss her goodnight after a date, she would deliberately press her tits hard against his chest. She enjoyed the feel of his erect cock against her leg. It never failed. Whenever she kissed a boy he got a boner and always made a reach for her tits which she never rebuffed.

“On one occasion she could swear she felt her boyfriend’s hard cock pulsing against her leg. And when they drew apart she was sure there was a wet patch on the front of his trousers. She couldn’t be absolutely certain but it really looked as if he had cum in his pants! Cum for her! He wanted her so much he had lost control and spunked himself! Dusty was amazed and went home slightly dizzy at the thought of a man cumming over her without even touching!

“Dusty somehow managed to retain her virginity until she was twenty despite lots of attempts to get inside her panties. She gave many hand jobs to her boys, it’s true, so she wasn’t by any means a pure virgin. She felt sorry for all those frustrated lads whom she had aroused. She felt the least she could do was to relieve them of all that tension.

“At night she would lie in her bed and wonder, with a warm tingle in her cunt, how many pints of spunk she had milked from her boys since her sexual awakening.

“Of course, none of this wanking was done in the privacy of a house but in the local woods. Normally they leaned against a tree but sometimes in the summer they would lie down and dry-hump together. After that, she would slip her boy’s cock out and rub it to orgasm. Normally her boys came very quickly because just being near her excited them intensely.

“Dusty never let her boys near her naked pussy. She was saving herself for some really experienced grown-up men who could play her tits, mouth and cunt like a virtuoso performer. She wanted the real sex that a fumbling lad could never give her.

“As she got older, more mature men started taking an interest in her. Then there was no holding her back. She became a true tart, fucking every guy in sight. She had so many men she couldn’t even remember who the first one was---the one to whom she lost her virginity. The big advantage of older men was that they had a home of their own where they could let rip on their carnal adventures.

“Dusty was a fast learner. Every guy she went out with was desperate to get her naked as soon as they got alone. However, she quickly learned that a little teasing led to more explosive orgasms later on. She learned how to undress slowly and seductively in order to maximise her partner’s arousal.”

At this point Mrs Moon begins to unbutton her crisp white blouse and reveal her tight, lacy bra, squeezing her tits into an inviting cleavage.

“What are you doing Mrs Moon?” Barry asks anxiously.

“I’m just wanting to illustrate the difficulties Dusty had coming to terms with her massive breasts and how she overcame her problem. I can’t really tell the story effectively without showing you what she did. This is simply to help you with your over-sized-cock-problem, you understand?”

“OK, If you say so,” replies Barry, a bit doubtful.

(continued in Part 3)

Published 
Written by JumpinJacko
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments