Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dusty's Story (Part 1)

"Barry is worried that his cock might be too big, but his friend’s mum tells him a tale about a busty girl named Dusty, making him realise that being big has its benefits."

48
5 Comments 5
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words

The doorbell rings, and Barry stands on the step, waiting for the door to be answered.

Barry is calling on his mate Rod. It’s Saturday morning and Rod has told Barry that he has some new porn mags for them to pore over. They both adore big-boobed models and regularly share magazines and talk about whose tits are biggest, whose they lust over most, who they have wanked over and how hard and far they have shot their cum.

Last week was a bit of a break from the normal routine as they had the house to themselves. Mr and Mrs Moon, Rod’s mum and dad, were out shopping all day so they were able to spread the mags out all over Barry’s bedroom floor and wank together.

They had never jerked off in front of each other before so it was a bit embarrassing to start off with. They knelt down side by side and stroked their cocks to their chosen porn star. That morning it had been the gorgeous Letha Weapons (pity about the stupid name but she had a body and a face to die for).

Barry liked to imagine the two of them kneeling in front of the divine Letha each fondling, squeezing and sucking one of her massive breasts. As they suckled at her tremendous globes she would stroke their cocks, one in each hand.

They had started slowly but began moaning as they got more and more excited and the tension rose and their cocks became engorged to bursting. At this point, they lost all inhibition in front of each other. They watched the fists on their cocks openly and avidly as they passionately pumped back and forth. Each was imagining they were energetically fucking the gorgeous Letha.

They even started competing with each other for how loud they could moan and chant her name and how long they could hold out before cumming.

Finally, Barry gave out a series of long, low moans as he orgasmed. He was trembling so much and the cry he gave out as his cock erupted tipped Rod over the edge and he released his wad seconds later.

They both aimed their cum over the picture of Letha they were wanking over and a lovely, creamy mess it made too. While they sat back and watched their cocks subside their spunks dripped and oozed over the glossy paper.


As Rod stands there waiting for the door to be opened he speculates about whether they might get to the next stage where they would offer to wank each other by hand. That would be fantastic, he thought. So exciting. It wasn’t that either of them was gay or fancied each other. It was just that another’s hand on your cock enabled you to fantasise a little more effectively that you were inside the cunt, mouth or hand of your favourite porn star lover.

Rod didn’t like to allow himself to imagine too vividly the further stage which would be to suck each other off. That would be a step too far. Too intimate. A bit too gay. But all the same, the thought of having your cock in someone’s mouth was thrilling. The wet, soft lips - anyone’s lips - around your yearning, throbbing member urging you to cum was mind- and ball-blowing.

Barry eases his pants around his cock as he is starting to get aroused by these reveries. But his fantasising is brought to an abrupt stop by the opening of the door by Mrs Moon.

Now we have to explain at this point that Mrs Moon, Rod’s mother, was no ordinary mum. She was the hottest MILF in the neighbourhood and the subject of just about every man and boy’s sexual fantasies. She was tall, slim, and what the vulgar might call ‘well-stacked’. In short, she had massive breasts. And I mean massive! They were impossible to ignore and impossible not to lust over. And her tits were complemented by a full, well-shaped arse.

Marlenie69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Marlenie69

Barry’s overwrought imagination could not help but visualise the effect she must have on every man she passed in the street. He was convinced every one of them got an immediate boner as he caught a glimpse of those magnificent jugs and arse.

Rod was well aware of the lewd comments made about his mum by local men and boys (and even several local women too!). It was a source of continual embarrassment to him. He never talked about it to Barry who very tactfully avoided the subject. But there was no denying that Mrs Moon had all the attributes of a woman that Rod desperately wanted to fuck.

When he saw the massive cups of his mum’s lacy bra and her brief panties, hanging on the washing line, he went into a state of painful sexual confusion. “No, No, No, I mustn’t think of her like that!" For God’s sake, she was his MUM!

Barry, for his part, had no qualms about fucking Mrs Moon - in his mind at least. She was a delicious woman who had the kind of tits and arse every red-blooded, straight boy, longed for. He didn’t really appreciate Rod’s agony. In fact, he felt envious that Rod could get to see those huge jugs any time he wanted. He just had to peek through the crack in the bathroom door as his mother showered. He was sure that if he were Rod, and had access to the most luscious woman in the neighbourhood, he would be spying on her all time - and wanking as he watched.


“Hi Barry,” says the object of his desire standing at the open door. Can he pull himself together and not blush and stumble over his words as he normally did whenever he met her?

“Is Rod in this morning, Mrs Moon? We agreed to hang out today.”

“Sorry, sweetie, he’s out with his dad and won’t be back till this afternoon, but come in anyway and talk to me. I’ve just made some cookies. I’m trying out a new recipe. You can tell me if they are any good.”

Barry follows Mrs Moon down the corridor to the kitchen gazing at the delicious rear swaying as she walks. Mr Moon is the luckiest guy in the world, he thinks, being able to share his bed every night with this goddess. He must be fucking her every night and morning - and six times on weekends. His prick must be worn out and sore and his balls completely dry. Barry knew that his balls would be empty pretty soon the amount of fucking he would be giving Mrs Moon if he were married to her.

He perches himself on a kitchen stool and nibbles the proffered cookies.

“So how are you doing at college these days, Barry, it’s your final year isn’t it?”

“Oh, OK I suppose.”

“You don’t sound your normal upbeat self today. What’s the matter?”

“It’s the other guys in my class. They keep making fun of me.”

“What about, sweetie? That doesn’t sound very kind.”

“Well, it’s very personal and embarrassing. I don’t like to talk about it. It happens when we are in the showers after soccer.”

“That's OK, sweetie. I’m a mum and a trained nurse too so I can help with physical and medical things. Why don’t you tell me all about it?”

She lays a reassuring hand on Barry’s thigh, which does nothing to relax him!

“Oh alright, it’s like this - but you mustn’t laugh...!”

“I won’t laugh. Promise!”

“Well, when we are naked in the shower after soccer the boys all laugh at my penis and say it's too big. It's a giant’s penis, they say. I’m worried I might be a bit abnormal, Mrs Moon.”

“Well, I need to have a good look at it first before I can say for certain. Let’s go into the bathroom so I can do a proper medical examination.”

(continued in Part 2)

Published 
Written by JumpinJacko
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments