Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Disciplined By My Aunt Elizabeth

"Protagonist's aunt spanks him"

46
10 Comments 10
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

When I came into the room my Aunt Elizabeth was stretched out on the couch reading a book.  She was wearing a robe.  She didn’t immediately notice me when I came into the room.

My Aunt Elizabeth is my mother’s unmarried, younger sister.  She’s a schoolteacher and was spending the summer with us during her vacation.   I always thought that Aunt Elizabeth was very attractive, and I wondered why she never seemed to have a boyfriend.  I was in my early twenties and home from college.  Aunt Elizabeth was only a few years older than I. 

My parents were divorced, and my mother worked.  So, when I was growing up, my mother would often have her other sister, Aunt Sally, discipline me when I needed it.  My disciplining by Aunt Sally had continued long after I had outgrown the need for an occasional spanking. It continued because we both recognized that we, well, we enjoyed it and I guess we both needed and wanted it, so we continued.

I would always feel a profound sense of release and relaxation after I had had a disciplining.  Although it was never discussed, I assumed my mother probably knew that Aunt Sally was continuing to discipline me.  If she knew, she either condoned it or chose to ignore it.

When my Aunt Elizabeth didn’t immediately look up, I cleared my throat to get her attention.

She looked up from her book and said, “Hi Brad.  Is there something I can help you with today?”

I stammered being partly embarrassed and partly worried about what her reaction would be when I told her what I wanted.

“Uh, yes.  Do you know that Aunt Sally occasionally disciplines me?”

Aunt Elizabeth smiled and said, “Yes I do know that.  Your Aunt Sally told me that she still disciplines you.  Why do you bring that up?”

“Well, um, you know that she is out of town.  Before she left, she told me that I needed a session of disciplining.  Uh, well she said that I should come to you and ask you to discipline me.”

“Your Aunt Sally told me that you might come to me if you needed disciplining.  So, are you asking me to discipline you today?” she asked. 

“Yes please.”

“Okay, I shall.  Your Aunt Sally said that you would tell me what I needed to do.  So, please begin.” She turned to sit up on the couch. 

I felt a sense of release just knowing that she already knew what I wanted and needed.

“Well, Aunt Sally spanks me.  She always has me take all of my clothes off to be disciplined.  I receive ten spankings on the bare, with her hand.  She then gives me five more with the hairbrush and then finishes with ten more with her hand.”

Aunt Elizabeth kind of smirked and said, “Is that all?  You need to tell me everything I’m supposed to do, and what you are supposed to do.  So please continue.  Don’t leave anything out or we won’t continue.”

“No ma’am.  Well, she prefers that I be erect when she disciplines me.”

“Do you make yourself erect or am I to do that?”

“Aunt Sally decides that.  She doesn’t want me to, uh come, well, to come when I’m getting disciplined, or there are extra spankings.  When she strokes me to get me erect, well, it makes it a lot harder and more difficult for me to keep from coming.”

“I see.  And then what?”

“Well, I always remove her pants or shorts or raise her skirt if she is wearing a skirt, to bare her thighs.”

“And why does she want you to do that?”

I took a deep breath and said, “She likes to feel me between her thighs when she’s disciplining me.  She squeezes them together when I am over her lap and my… well when my cock is between her thighs.  The feeling of being between her thighs when she is spanking me makes it even harder for me to keep from coming.”  I paused and then quietly said, “I normally do, which gets me five more spankings, plus, well, I have to clean her up.”

“And how do you do that?” she asked.

“I always have to show her my appreciation for her disciplining me. I do that by licking her to an orgasm.  However, before I begin to lick her, well, I use my tongue to clean her up, too.  Once she is clean, she moves to the edge of the couch and leans back.  I kneel in front of her and remove her panties.  She then spreads her thighs and I start licking her. Over the years she has taught me how she likes for me to do that.  Again, if I don’t do it right and she doesn’t orgasm, I receive additional spankings.”

“And what happens if you don’t orgasm?”

“I stand in front of her and stroke myself until I do orgasm. Occasionally, as a reward, she will stroke me until I orgasm.”

“Is there anything else I should know?”

“Not really.  Sometimes we change things a little, but it mostly occurs that way.”

“Okay let’s get started.  Take your clothes off but take them off slowly.  I want to watch you.”

“Uh, before we start, I need to go get the hairbrush.  I’ll be right back.”

I came back carrying the hairbrush and laid it on the couch beside her. 

I then started taking off my clothes.  When I got down to wearing nothing but my underwear, she told me to turn around slowly.  I did.  She then told me to take off my underwear.  I had to reach inside my underwear to lift my cock out because I was already semi-erect.  I lifted it out, then pulled off my underwear.  Again, she told me to turn around slowly.  I did.

She then said, “You are a very attractive young man.  Disciplining you will be a pleasure for me.  I would like to stroke you to a hard erection.  So come closer to me.”

I did and she took my cock in her hand.  She just felt me for a moment, sort of fondled me, and then began to stroke me.  Her hand felt so soft, but she squeezed me just hard enough that it gave the right amount of friction.  I got very hard quickly.  I was fighting to keep from coming. 

She stopped stroking me and said, “Now the first ten will be with you over my knees.  Your hands and toes will remain touching the floor.  Of course,  your penis will be between my thighs.  You won’t need to help me get out of my clothes.”  With that, she undid the sash to her robe opened it and pulled the sleeves off her arms.  She didn’t have a bra on, but was wearing sheer, black panties.  She had a wonderful body.

She continued.  “For the spankings, you will be laying across my lap.  Your legs and head will be on the couch.  Your head on a pillow if you’d like.  Your bottom will be in my lap and of course, your penis will be between my thighs.  Are you ready to get started?”

I said I was.

She moved to the front of the couch, so her thighs were stretched out over the front of the couch.  She reached out and took my cock in her hand and pulled me to her side while holding onto it.  “Okay, now bend over me,” she said.  As I was moving on top of her thighs, she guided my cock between them.  When I was in place, she squeezed her thighs together. 

Aureaori
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aureaori

“Okay, I want you to count the spankings and thank me as you count them … and don’t come.”

She raised her hand and came down moderately hard on my bare bottom.  I always liked the sound of the first spank.  I said, “That’s one.  Thank you, Aunt Elizabeth.”   By the sixth spank, the feeling of my cock being pushed between her thighs was making me fear that I would cum, but I made it through the tenth without cumming. 

She then started rubbing my bottom.  “It’s a nice shade of pink, but your Aunt Sally said you need for it to be red.  Let’s work on getting it there with the hairbrush.”  I realized then that she and Aunt Sally had already talked about this.

“Okay.  Up with you.”

I got up and she slid back on the couch.  “Stretch your legs out to my left and your head to my right.  Would you like a pillow?”  she asked.

“No, I’ll put my head on my arms.” 

She picked the hairbrush up off the couch and said, “Okay. Lay across my lap and let’s get started.” 

I began by kneeling on the couch beside her.  She again took my cock in her hand and guided it between her thighs as I lay across her lap.

Holding the hairbrush in her right hand, she rubbed it across my bottom.  I could feel the coolness of the back of the brush.  Without another word she raised it and brought it down, hard, on my bottom.  I gasped.  It hurt.  I then said, “One.  Thank you, Aunt Elizabeth.”

As she raised her hand for the second spank, I found myself pushing my bottom down in anticipation.  Of course, that pushed my cock down between her thighs.  The feeling of my cock sliding between her thighs and the counterpoint of the pain on my bottom as she brought down the hairbrush was an exquisite pleasure.  I counted two and thanked her.  As I did, she rubbed the back of the hairbrush on my bottom.  It heightened the anticipation for the third spank.  She finished the five.  After the last one, she said, “Well that certainly went a long way toward getting your bottom the shade of red Sally said you liked.  Okay.  The final ten with my hand and you’re finished with this part for the day.”

The final ten were a real struggle.  They didn’t hurt as much, but I was now accustomed to anticipating the spank and would unconsciously push my bottom down.  That, of course, would cause my cock to be stroked by her thighs.  When she delivered the seventh spank, I came.  Aunt Elizabeth said, “I warned you not to do that.  You just earned yourself five more with my hand … and of course the cleanup.”

She finished the ten and rubbed my bottom for a few minutes.  She squeezed my bottom cheeks several times and asked, “Are you ready for the last five you earned for coming?”  I said I was.  The last five were far from being pats, but she didn’t spank as hard as she did with the others. 

When she finished, I lay there for a moment.  She felt my bottom and said, “It feels nice and warm, as it should.  How does it feel to you?”

“Good,” was all I could say. 

“Okay, stand up and turn around so I can see my handiwork.”  I did as she told me.  She then said, “It will probably continue to hurt for a day or two, but that’s a nice reminder.” 

“I know. I do like that part.”

“Okay, it’s time for you to clean me up and thank me.”

I knelt between her thighs.  I reached for the waistband of her panties.  She stopped me and said, “Clean me up first.  I don’t want you on my panties.”  I began licking my come off of her thighs.  Much of it had already flowed down to the couch, but I used my tongue to lick the inside of her thighs, moving up close to her crotch, even though there wasn’t any come there.  I could tell by her breathing that she was getting turned on.

I then told her that I thought she was clean and could I remove her panties to thank her.  She agreed.  Pushing down on the couch with her hands she lifted her bottom.  I slid my hands down the side of her panties and slid them off of her bottom, then holding the waistband I slid them down her thighs and then down her legs. 

I then had her open her thighs.  She had a thatch of brown hair covering her pussy. I pushed my tongue between her hair and her labia and began to lick her. 

She gave me instructions on what she liked as I licked.  “Use long strokes to start … suck on the lips … nibble lightly on the lips … put your tongue inside of me … fuck me with your tongue … now using the tip of your tongue caress my clit … now flick it with your tongue … keep doing that but do it harder and faster … yes like that.”  Suddenly she stiffened and let out a loud, “Oh my God!” as she shook.  I didn’t quit licking immediately but continued to caress her clit more slowly and softly as she came down.

“That was the strongest orgasm I have had since … well I can’t remember when.  My sister has really taught you well.”

She then said, “For that, you get a reward.  Stand up between my legs.” 

I did. She then took my cock in her hand and started stroking it.  “I want to watch you come, so when you are about to come, tell me.  I want you to finish yourself so I can watch.  Tell me when you are ready.” 

I did as she directed.  I could feel my orgasm coming so I told her I was close.  She then said, “Okay, take your cock and stroke it until you come for me.”  It being my second orgasm of the day, it was stronger than the first, although there wasn’t as much fluid this time.  I was afraid I was going to fall, so I turned and fell backward onto the couch beside her. 

“That was lovely.” She said.  She handed me a tissue.  “Clean yourself up and catch your breath and then let’s talk about our future.”

After a minute she said, “I’ve discussed this with your Aunt Sally.  She said that if I enjoyed this, in the future we would both take over disciplining you.  I have enjoyed this, very much, so I intend to continue.  She and I will alternate disciplining you.  However, the next time, and maybe more often after that, we will both discipline you together.  Are you okay with that?”

“It sounds wonderful.  I just hope I have the stamina to satisfy both of you.”

“You’re young.  You will.  Now help me back into my robe and be on your way.”

She stood and I held the robe open for her as she put it back on and I knotted the sash in the front.  I put my underwear back on but just picked up the rest of my clothes.  As I was leaving, I paused at the door and said, “Thank you so much, Aunt Elizabeth. I can’t tell you how much better I feel.”

She smiled a knowing smile as she stretched back out on the couch, picked up her book, and returned to reading

And I did feel much better.  I have no idea why being disciplined this way has such a profound effect on me, but it does.  After a session, I feel satisfied and calm, and relaxed in a way that nothing else will do for me.  As I left the room my painful bottom reminded me of the exquisite disciplining I had just received, but I was already looking forward to the next time. 

Published 
Written by Capnhook
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments