Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Disciplined By My Aunt Elizabeth, CH2

"Brad gets disciplined by both of his aunts and returns the favor."

36
8 Comments 8
4.1k Views 4.1k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"The principal genre selected for this story is "Incest Fantasy." In many cultures, an aunt is often chosen to teach her nephew about sex. Classifying the story as incest sent me to research if having sex with an aunt constitutes criminal incest. <p> [ADVERT] </p> The answer is, it depends, but mostly it's not. So, to the extent that the term "Incest" generally describes the relationship between Brad and his aunts, it's acceptable for this story, but it's not being used in a legal sense."

It had been a few weeks since I was disciplined by my Aunt Elizabeth.  I had thought about it every day since that time, mostly when I got into bed.  I would have to relieve the tension by making myself cum almost every night.  I also thought about the many years that I fantasized about having my Aunt Elizabeth discipline me.  I don’t even remember when I started having those fantasies, but I know I was young.  I don’t think I ever fantasized about having sex with her, but I often thought about her putting me across her lap and spanking my bare bottom or even spanking me totally naked. 

I was definitely feeling that I needed another session.  I was beginning to feel the tension that came with that need.  It was difficult to concentrate.  In my quiet times, my mind would return to my going over my Aunt Elizabeth’s knee.  Normally, I would go to my Aunt Sally, but my experience with Aunt Elizabeth was now almost a compulsion.  Maybe it was the newness of being disciplined by Aunt Elizabeth.  Maybe it was because Aunt Elizabeth and I were closer in age.

Aunt Sally was almost twenty years older than I and she tended to be more stern with her disciplining.  Aunt Elizabeth was definitely more fun.  Whatever the reason, I wanted to return to her lap.  Besides, Aunt Elizabeth lived here and she left me knowing that she was available and more than willing to continue.

As I was coming home from school that day, I noticed that Aunt Sally’s car was parked in the driveway.  As I walked in the front door, I tossed my backpack on the dining room table and said in a loud voice, “Aunties, I’m home.”

I went to the kitchen to get something to drink.  When I opened the door to the refrigerator, I heard Aunt Sally behind me.  “Brad, please come to your Aunt Elizabeth’s bedroom.  We want to talk to you.”  The way that she said it took me by surprise.  Her tone of voice was stern and that didn’t sound good.  I immediately started worrying.  I’m sure that Aunt Elizabeth had told her what we had done.  I wasn’t sure how Aunt Sally would react to that.  She normally disciplined me.  What if she wanted Aunt Elizabeth and me to stop?

I got a soda from the refrigerator and walked down the hall to Aunt Elizabeth’s room.

As I walked into the room, both of my aunts were sitting together on the couch.   They both were wearing full-length robes.  The armless oak chair was placed in the center of the room. 

Aunt Sally began.  “Brad, we need to tell you something.  Please hear me out.  Do not interrupt me until I am finished.  Do you understand?

“Yes, Aunt Sally.”

“Begin by taking all your clothes off except for your underwear and stand in front of the chair.”

I stripped down to my shorts.  My concern about what was about to happen kept me from getting erect.  I went and stood in front of the chair.  Normally being in my shorts or even naked in front of my aunts would have been a turn-on, but today was different.  I felt sort of exposed and, well, vulnerable. 

Aunt Sally continued.  “Brad, your Aunt Elizabeth told me about your time together.  As a result, there is something that I need to tell you and I think you are now mature enough to hear it.”  I was immediately worried that she was going to tell us to stop.

Aunt Sally continued, “Both your Aunt Elizabeth and I want and need and, yes, enjoy being disciplined occasionally.  I was a very young girl when I first knew that I liked to be spanked.  I would intentionally do something that I knew would result in my mother putting me over her knee, taking down my cotton panties, and spanking me.  I can still recall the wonderful feeling of my mother rubbing my sore bottom before I would be allowed to get up.  To this day, I don’t know if she knew that I wanted the spanking. I never told her, and she never said anything.’

“Your mother, although she was not as brazen as I was, also got spanked often.’

“Your Aunt Elizabeth and I would occasionally spank each other.  When we were young and home alone, we would take off our pajamas, leaving only our panties on.  I would have Elizabeth lie face down on the bed.  I’d tell her she had been naughty and then I’d pull her panties down and spank her bare bottom.  We would occasionally change roles and I would be the naughty girl who needed to be spanked.'

"Later, when your Aunt Elizabeth was in high school, I would often meet her at night after she had a date. We would meet here in this room.  I would have her tell me, in detail, what happened on her date.  I would then have her take off her panties and hand them to me. I would check them for wetness. Regardless of how moist they were, I would tell her that she had been a very naughty girl, still using the same term from our earlier years, and would tell her that she needed to be spanked.  She always agreed that she did deserve a spanking.'

"I would put her across my knee and spank her bare bottom until it turned a dark shade of pink.  It often caused, or better said, allowed her to orgasm which was part of what she wanted and needed.  In those years, when I wanted to be spanked, we didn’t role-play.  I would just ask your aunt Sally to spank me, and she would.’

“I recall the first time I watched your mother discipline you.  You were young.  I saw the change in you after that spanking.  Even though you had teared up, you were definitely calmer and more – well you seemed happier.  You stayed in your mother’s lap and hugged her. Your mother and I discussed your getting spanked by her. We had come to the same conclusion.  She had discerned the changes in your demeanor after she spanked you, but she was concerned that you might start acting up in order to get a spanking.  She needed a way to discipline you when you did act up but had decided that her spanking you wasn’t the solution.  You may recall that about that time you started getting grounded when you were bad.  But that left the problem with your needing to be spanked occasionally, for your own benefit.  So, your mother and I decided that I would take over spanking you.’

“My reason for telling you all of this is, well because there is something in our family that wants and needs occasional disciplining.  I can’t imagine it’s some kind of genetic thing, but I do know it’s true.’

“I have never told you any of this before because I wasn’t sure that you wouldn’t outgrow this need of ours.  However, after Sally and I discussed your session with her, it was clear that you have the same thing inside of you that we have, so it was time for me to tell you."

Aunt Sally paused, took a breath, and said, “Your Aunt Elizabeth and I both want to involve you in our discipline sessions in the future - if you are willing."

Aunt Sally paused and then asked, “So, what do you think about what I’ve told you so far?”

“I’m flabbergasted.  I just thought this need was just in me.  I am also so relieved that you want to continue.  I don’t know what I would have done if you didn’t want to.”  I said.  “I am definitely willing to continue,” I said.

Aunt Sally paused as she seem to be considering what we had all just agreed to.  She then said, “Okay, we will continue.  But just to make sure that this thing doesn’t blow up, I think we need to have some rules.  Let’s start with Rule number 1.  Since I am the oldest, I will be in charge.  Elizabeth has already agreed to everything I’m about to tell you.  So, if you agree, just nod.”

I nodded.

“I will discipline both you and Sally.  Sometimes together and sometimes separately.  You and Elizabeth can continue disciplining each other.  I may let you spank me, but I will let you know when and exactly what you can do.”

I nodded again.

“Your Aunt Elizabeth made it clear that she might like to have sex with you.  I am not going to forbid it.  She is on the pill so we shouldn’t need to worry about pregnancies, but if she says no, it’s no.  Understand?”

Again, I nodded.

“You also have the right to not have sex with Elizabeth for whatever reason.  Again, are you okay with that?”

I nodded.

“Finally, all of our safe word is “jello.”  If the person being spanked uses the safe word, the spanker will immediately stop whatever they are doing.  However, the person being spanked will tell the spanker what the problem was and what he or she could do to resume.”

I nodded once more. 

“One other thing.  No pressure.”

I nodded in agreement.

“Before we begin today, I want to tell you one more thing that I think you should know.  Both Elizabeth and I are still single because neither of us has been able to find a man that understands our need to be disciplined.  When we would confide in someone our desire to be spanked, initially the man would be interested and find it kinky.'

"However, he would soon lose interest.  Also, none of the men were ever interested in their being spanked.  Other than you, we don’t know if that man exists.  So, since we are agreeing on rules today, and so that you don’t make the same mistakes we did, if you get interested in a woman, I want you to bring her to meet us.  If she is willing to go across our knees and, yes, be willing to take you across hers, then the relationship will have a chance.  Otherwise, it won’t last and will probably end in disaster.  Okay?”

I nodded again.

“Is there anything you want to say or anything you want to ask?”

“I just wanted to tell you how totally relieved I am.  I have the best aunts in the world.  I love both of you.”

Sally looked over at Elizabeth and smiled.  Elizabeth smiled back.  They both stood up.

“Okay, let’s get started with today’s festivities.  Come over here and help us out of our robes.” Aunt Sally said.

I started with Aunt Sally.  I undid the sash of her robe and opened it.  She was wearing black lacy panties, a garter belt, dark hose, and black pumps.  She wasn’t wearing a bra.  It was the first time I had seen her nude breasts.  They were gorgeous.  They were medium-sized and well-supported.  There were large, pink nipples on the end of each breast surrounded by a darker shade of pink on her areolas.  Her nipples were erect.

I eased the robe off of her shoulders, folded it in half, and put it on the couch. 

Aunt Sally is almost as tall as I am. She had long brown hair which fell over her shoulders and along the outside of her breasts.  Her skin was tanned.  With heels, she was taller than I.  The thought of her disciplining me immediately excited me.  I felt my cock getting hard still inside of my shorts. 

Sally reached over and slid her hand inside my shorts, grasped my cock, and lifted it above the waistband of my shorts. That immediately caused me to get even harder.  She smiled and said, “I’ll take this as a compliment.”  She then hooked her thumbs in the waistband of my shorts and lowered them to my knees.  “Lower your shorts the rest of the way and take them off.  Then help Elizabeth out of her robe.”  I bent down and took my shorts off.  As I stood back up, my hard erection was gently bouncing in front of me.  Both of my aunts looked at it and smiled.

Aunt Elizabeth came over to me.  I repeated the process of removing her robe.  I had seen Elizabeth nude before, but she was still drop-dead gorgeous, especially as she stood in front of me.  Her white skin was a definite contrast to Sally’s brown skin.  She was only wearing black, thong panties.  Her breasts were larger than Sally’s but also had great support.  Her nipples and areola were lighter pink than Sally’s. 

I tossed her robe on the couch along with Sally’s.

Aunt Sally told me to stand in front of her and began fondling my cock, which was now very erect and very hard.

“We are going to begin by spanking you, Brad.” Aunt Sally said.  “You will go over each of our laps, one at a time.  We will end this part of your session by your leaning over the chair where we will both take turns disciplining you.  There is a bag beside the chair.  It has some of my implements in it.  Open it and retrieve the hairbrush, the paddle, and the riding crop and hand them to me.

I did as Aunt Sally directed.  When looking through the bag for the items she requested, I noticed several other devices – vibrators, dildoes, what I guessed were butt plugs, and a dildo harness. 

I found the items she asked for and handed them to her.  She handed the items to Aunt Elizabeth as she got up from the couch and moved to sit in the chair. 

“Since I haven’t disciplined you in some time, I will begin.  I think you will find this disciplining a little more than you have experienced with me in the past.”  She paused for a moment and added, “I have been looking forward to this for some time.”

As she sat on the chair, she spread her legs.  “Now, over my lap.” She said. 

For a moment I wondered why she had spread her legs.  Then I knew.  I moved to the side of the chair and laid over her lap making sure my stiff cock was between her thighs.  When I was in place, she closed her legs which would hold my cock in place between her thighs. 

“Keep your hands and toes on the floor.  Remember to count the spanks and thank me for each one.”  She paused and turned to Aunt Elizabeth and said,  “Before I forget, although you have disciplined Brad before, there is one more rule.  The spankings should sting and cause his bottom to turn pink and possibly red, but they should not be administered so hard that they leave any lasting marks.  No bruises, no raised welts. Nothing that won’t disappear soon after the spanking.  That goes for you too, Brad.  Do you both understand?”

We both said that we did. 

“Smack!” Aunt Sally’s hand came down hard on the right cheek of my bottom.  It surprised me and stung, but I still managed to say, “One.  Thank you, Aunt Sally.”

Aunt Sally continued, initially by alternately spanking my butt cheeks.  She then concentrated her spanks on one cheek, spanking it repeatedly.  It definitely stung.  She then did the same thing to my other butt cheek.  She finished by spanking my bottom over my butt crack.

The sound of her hand as it hit my bottom was definitely stimulating.  Although I couldn’t watch what she was doing, I could sense her hand being raised as she began another spank and also when she brought her hand down to further redden my bottom.  By the fourth spank, I involuntarily pushed down into her lap to lessen the pain when she landed the next spank with the flat of her hand.  Of course, as I pushed down, my cock slid between her thighs which were now gripping me tightly.  I was fighting the need to cum.

By the time we got to fifteen, my bottom definitely stung, but I was beginning to experience the wonderful and I guess, exotic feelings I always felt when I was being disciplined by my aunt.  In my mind’s eye, I could imagine what I must look like lying across her lap, naked, while she slapped my naked bottom.  That excited me even more and made it even more difficult to keep from cumming.

Aunt Sally stopped and began rubbing my bottom.  “Your bottom is now a nice shade of pink.  But I think we need it to be a shade of red for you to get what you want and need from this disciplining.  Elizabeth, please hand me the hairbrush.”

The hairbrush was a large, wooden brush with a flat back.  In the past, Aunt Elizabeth had always just spanked me with her hand.  I was definitely concerned about what kind of pain the hairbrush would inflict on my now stinging bottom. 

“Since the hairbrush will hurt more, I will just give you five.  Remember to keep your hands and toes on the ground.  Failure to follow my instructions will earn you additional spankings.”  Aunt Sally said.

She brought the hairbrush down in the middle of my bottom.  It did hurt more.  I counted one and thanked her.  With the fourth spank, my right leg jerked up at the knee.  “I told you to keep your toes on the ground.  You just earned one more.”

Each time she spanked me, in anticipation of the next spank, I again felt myself inadvertently pushing down into her lap in an attempt to avoid the pain of the next spank.  My cock continued to be stroked by her thighs each time I pushed down.   I knew I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Capnhook
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments