Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dilly's Sex Lessons 6

"Dilly teaches the girl of younger brother the art of fellatio"

30
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Dilly had returned to her natural hair colour of late and wore glasses instead of contacts. Her weight fluctuated but she was happy with life with her two-year-old baby and partner, Johnny. She still had a nicely proportioned body with subtle curves here and there and a peach of a bum. It had been some time since she and her younger sibling had been in touch, so, it was a nice surprise when he called.

"Dilly, how are you? Long time and all that."

"Ryan. How's your love life?"

"Ah. There's the rub. I think you might be able to help me out. Can I come over?"

"Let me think. You could visit on Saturday. Johnny is going to be in Bournemouth for the football. And the babe is with Mum."

"I'll be there."

Dilly ended the call and sat back. What was on his mind this time?

x

The English nights were drawing in, now that it was November, and the clocks had fallen back. Ryan and his latest beau turned up late in the afternoon and shivered as they bundled into the warm home of Dilly.

"Hi, sis. Good to see."

"Hello, Ryan. You look well."

The close siblings hugged, and Ryan gave her a gentle kiss on the lips hello. His hand went to the small of her back and he made a grab for her meaty backside.

"I missed you lots."

I could tell, thought Dilly as she slapped his hand away.

"This is Tracey. We met about four months ago."

"Hello, Tracey. Pleased to meet you."

"Likewise. Ryan has told me all about you."

"Has he?"

Has he, she wondered considering their not too commonplace relationship? The fresh-faced girl was wearing a tight pair of jeans under her overcoat that showed off her firm bottom. And her flouncy sweater was drawn over what appeared to be a very generously sized bosom. Her fair hair was in a high ponytail, and, when she let it loose, her waves tumbled over her back. When Ryan told her she was eighteen, Dilly nodded.

x

They visited and had tea and snacks before dinner and when Dilly was in the kitchen preparing the meal, Ryan joined her. She turned her head to the door and shook her head.

"Well. She's a pretty thing and no mistake."

Ryan came up behind his sister as she leaned against the sink. He ran his fingers across her neck and down her spine. She still shuddered as always at his touch and allowed him to fondle her bum through her slacks. She pushed her hips back and rubbed against his prominent bulge.

"Yeah. We get along just fine. We have lots of fun. We were seeing each other regularly for several weeks before we ended up in bed. She was a virgin. She had had no experience with men beyond kissing."

Ryan, being the taller of the two, wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled the nape of his sister's neck. He rotated his hips, rubbing his crotch with her bum.

"We've come a long way since that first time, haven't we? We've both grown up."

"Some of us have. What's on your mind?"

Ryan sat at the kitchen table and spread his hands.

"Tracey and I sleep together, and she's a great fuck. Excuse my French. But she isn't too clever at oral. She won't let me go down on her, and I live for blowjobs. We spoke, and we would both love it if you could explain some of the ways a girl can pleasure a man."

"You mean you want me to show your girlfriend how to suck a cock?"

"Precisely. Any chance?"

"Ryan. You kill me."

x

The three ate a light dinner of baked cod with broccoli and green beans and settled down in front of the electric fire with a bottle of Malbec.

"Babes," Ryan began. "Dilly and I have talked, and she is willing to give us some pointers." Tracey looked nervous but said okay. "Sis and I are real close, and she has the experience she can share."

"It's true, Tracey. I was like you at your age, and my best friend helped me out. As did Ryan. (see part 1) Oral sex isn't for everyone, I agree, but I think one should live life to its fullest. You're a beautiful young woman who is ready for this. If you let go of your inhibitions, you'll have the time of your life and fulfill your fantasies."

"And mine," quipped Ryan.

"Quite. I'll give you a few pointers, and then it's up to you."

Dilly took a sip of red wine and lifted her index finger.

"Fellatio is probably the most intimate act a woman can perform for her lover. I like to set aside some evenings purely for tender and loving oral sex, as I love both giving and receiving so much. On some date nights, Johnny and I eat a nice meal and then share a leisurely bath. Once relaxed, we then retire to the bedroom. I have him lie down, and I take control, touching his naked body anywhere and everywhere. It's important to have the man hard by stroking the shaft upwards to the tip. The main thing you must do is keep eye contact with him. Hand and mouth coordination. Stare into his eyes as you take the glans into your mouth. Try to make plenty of spit. This will help you as well as him."

"How do I do that?"

"I grind my teeth and purse my lips. Slowly at first, suck his cock in until you feel brave enough to drop your mouth over it. Then inhale through your nose and gulp him down with a big slurp. Scrape the underside of his stalk with your flattened tongue as you move back and forth along the whole prick. Cupping his balls is a good top to keeping him hard, but I find that he won't get limp with your mouth around him. He'll be putty in your hands. Any questions?"

Tracey shifted in her seat and frowned.

"It's no good, Dilly. We have to give her a practical."

Ryan stood up, and both women saw the large tent that had formed in his jeans. He pulled on the zip of his fly and unleashed the beast. He gripped it in his fist and moved his hand up and down the shaft.

"Come on, sis. It's not like it's the first time."

Tracey frowned and looked at Dilly.

"You let your sister suck your cock?"

"Sometimes. Not since we hooked up, though."

Dilly shrugged, leaned forward, and guided her mouth toward her brother's dick. He sat back, and his girlfriend watched the amazing sight of brother and sister giving her an oral sex lesson. Dilly's right hand made quick twists around the shaft as she made very loud slobbering noises with his knob inside her mouth. As she lifted off him, her drool left a long train from her lips to his cock head. which trickled down in slow motion. Her fist smeared his entire thick shaft with the spit and left him with a shiny, swollen cock. The long vein along the right side pulsed blue, and a smaller one went off at a right angle, just at the top, and, also, rose up engorged with his blood.

"See how it's done? He likes it nice and wet. Now watch."

Dilly spat on the purple head and rubbed him fast as she ran her tongue from the base to the tip, keeping her eyes on his the whole time. Her sensual touch on the shaft and her staring into his eyes made him even more turned on. When she reached the tip, her tongue swirled around, licking off the pre-cum. She wrapped her lips around the head and slowly slid down his length. She tightened her lips around the shaft and started to slide it in and out of her mouth. Slow at first but increasing with speed.

"Remember, don't use your hands all the time. Let your lips do some of the work."


Dilly pressed her red lips to his bell end as he smoothed her hair from her eyes. She continued to suck as she tugged on his length, feeling every bump, pulsing vein and contour. Her warm cave of a mouth engulfed his stiff dick, and it throbbed and grew even bigger, as she hummed vibrations down his entire length. As she moved back and forth, she used her tongue to rotate around his tapered end. His cock glistened with my spit as Dilly happily slid along the top five inches of his shaft, and Ryan let out moans of tortured pleasure when I let him out with a loud pop.

"That is one mouthful!"

Tracey agreed as she sat on the edge of her seat. Dilly brought her head up so that she peered directly downward, and then she let loose a mouthful of viscous saliva that dribbled over his raging pole to the root. She reared back and several lewd strings of spit came with her, gluing her lips to his cock head. Tracey looked at the outrageous spectacle of the redhead spewing out thick strands of spittle down his turgid rod.

"That is fucking incredible!"

Dilly hummed in agreement as she let out warm air with a heavy moan and more saliva. Her fist gripped him hard as she let his knob slide to the back of her throat.


"Fuck! Yeah! Suck it!"

Dilly turned her head so that his fat glans virtually poked a hole in her cheek. She pushed his cock right to the back of her throat and then slid to the tip again. Then again, she slid down his hard prick until hit the back of her throat. She made a soft gagging sound, then she sucked back up to the tip. After she had deepthroated him a few times, Ryan could feel his cock start to pulse and jump. Dilly released his shaft from her mouth and started to pump up and down with her hands again. She pulled back as spurt after spurt of hot cum shot from the tip, and she milked him with her fists.


"Shit! He came so much!" Tracey said as Ryan jerked in his chair.

"Of course, you don't have to deep throat or swallow his cum. That comes with experience."

"I need to think about this."

"Right, you two. I'm off to bed. Good night."

x


Dilly stirred in her bed and fancied somebody had joined her.

"Ryan?" she said sleepily.

"Tracey. Can I get in?"

"Have you two had a row?"


"No."


The women lay on the bed facing each other and got close, putting their hands on each other.

"The reason I don't suck cock or let Ryan eat my pussy is because...because I think I prefer women to men."

"Ah, right. I wonder...ummm!"

They French kissed, and their tongues slithered together in rapid circular motions. Tracey put her arm over Dilly's upturned hip, and her hand found her firmed-up buttocks. She pushed down on her back, and her mouth sucked on each of her very hard nipples. Dilly sank back into the soft bed and licked her wet lips. The long-legged blonde pushed her hefty bosom together and swiped the rosy tips with sideways shakes of her head until they were awash.

"Lovely!"

Then, Dilly was rolled over onto her stomach, and Tracey immediately laid on top of her back. The pair wriggled together, with the eighteen-year-old grinding her snatch between Dilly's meaty cheeks. She felt firm breasts pressed against her upper back while her own mashed into the mattress.

"I like you, Dilly."

Tracey dry-humped the surprised woman and then flopped onto her back. Dilly pawed at the girl's tits, seizing a hard nipple between her teeth. Tracey gasped and groaned as one hand grabbed the back of her head. The slim blonde encouraged her further, and Dilly alternated sucking each nipple. Tracey purred as Dilly began to move down her front. Tracey squirmed as Dilly's hot breath on her lower body caused a reflexive shudder throughout her body. Dilly widened her thighs as she took a long look at her shaven pussy mound.

JulietRiver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietRiver

"You like?"

"I like."

Dilly was able to see Tracey's bald mound and inner thighs glistening with her moistness. The redhead buried her face in the blonde's snatch and lapped up the nectar thereof. Dilly was in fact no stranger to the taste of a woman. Tracey was truly grateful when Dilly swiped up her weeping slit, and, when she received the first lick of her clit, Tracey shrieked and writhed on her back. With her legs out, she arched her pussy into Dilly's mouth and grabbed bunches of sheet.

"Oh, Dilly!"

Waves of pleasure coursed through the girl, and her entire body trembled uncontrollably as she tingled all over. Her orgasm pleased Dilly, who pulled back, and then she kissed the blonde hard on the mouth.

"Right."

The women rolled over so that Dilly was beneath Tracey. Her tender age did not hold the blonde filly back She made straight for Dilly's pussy, rapidly licking her plump labia and dribbling on her legs. Her button nose rubbed sweetly against her clit, and Dilly dug her toes into the other's lower back. Excitement raced through the pair of them as Dilly wrapped her legs on Tracey's back with her feet resting on each of her pert buttocks. With a tongue lashing at her clit and two fingers stuffed up her muff, Dilly's hips moved up and down in sync with the wonderful attention. Finally, she came, and both of them melted in each other's arms.

x


The weak November sun from the window made Dilly squint as she slowly opened her eyes. She stirred and realised there was another under the sheets with her. She peered under the crumpled bedclothes and saw it was her brother. He was naked and grinning as he pushed two fingers inside her pussy. As he frigged her gently, he rubbed a thumb over her clit, making her writhe in pleasure. Still half asleep, Dilly tilted her head back into the lush pillows and spread her legs out.

"I've missed this. Have you?"

A lot, she thought, but kept it to herself. It didn't take that long for her juices to trickle from her cunt and run down into her bum crack. With a smack of his lips, Ryan lowered his head to her hot sex, and he parted her folds with just his tongue. She pushed his head harder between her legs, grinding her hips so that her mound was in his face. He ran his pointed tongue into her and dragged it up and down, just stopping short of her tiny nub. Her left leg came up onto his right shoulder to afford him better access to her pink interior. Her sibling licked her for all he was worth until he could stand it no longer.

"Oh?"

With eyes half-lidded, Dilly was turned onto her right side with her left bared leg resting in the crook of Ryan's elbow. Tracey nudged her and caressed her left tit as Ryan entered her with his rigid dick. He glided in and out of her pussy, lifting her leg high up in the air in the process. This angle was superb for him but left Dilly wanting as his penetration was somewhat shallow. Tracey helped matters by flicking at her clit for further stimulation.

"This is nice."

Dilly reached back and grabbed his taut thigh as she arched and pressed her bottom into him. Her slender fingers moved down and rested on the junction of his cock and her pussy. He tightened his grip on her left hip, drawing her back to him, and his hips moved faster, humping forward as he fucked.

"Now me."

Tracey shifted and rolled over onto her stomach. Ryan held her close to bury his length in his girl. He moved his left knee between hers and pushed out, separating her legs as she settled on her stomach.

"Fuck me, big boy."

Dilly propped herself up on an elbow and looked on as her brother's chest met Tracey's upper back. He bucked his hips so that his cock slid in and out of her. For the next three minutes, they fucked her with Dilly right beside them. It was an erotic vision as her brother humped into the girl as he lifted her by the waist. Her pert, rounded bum jiggled as he slapped into it with utter abandon.

"Ryan! Oh, Ryan, baby!"

So much for the Sapphic twist, as Tracey was obviously loving every second as he reared back and grabbed her hips. He pulled her backward and up, never letting his cock slide more than partway out before slamming back in. The scent of their arousal and the sound of lewd smacking skin on skin, thrilled Dilly, who strummed her clit with her hand. With Tracey flattened on her front, Ryan left her and turned to Dilly. She also went onto her hands and knees and gasped when her brother's sizeable dick was thrust up her. With his hands firmly on her hips, she made low, sexy, moaning sighs that urged him to fuck her hard. As he did so, her body responded, pushing back into him each time he drove forward.

"Fuck!"

He released her hips and slid his palms up her sides to her breasts, which he started caressing and kneading. Dilly bucked back against his groin as he rammed up into her, and her moans and sighs turned into short yelps and cries. Ryan felt her begin to tense and increased the speed of his thrusting, making her fall flat on her front. Her body stiffened and quaked beneath him, her cunt contracting around his stiff cock.

"Can I suck you off now?"

Ryan looked at Tracey and wanked his dick until rock hard, and she came to him and kissed up the quivering shaft to the tip, which she sucked on with relish. She brushed her hair back over her left ear, and with an audible sigh, she pushed her head down carefully to envelope the top half of his impressive length. Her mouth freely watered as she breathed in through flared nostrils. Ryan heard her gurgling as her head moved up and down on him. His dick was coated in her saliva as she hummed happily with her mouth full. Her lips were wet...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments