Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dilly's Sex Lessons 3

"Dilly provides the lesson"

67
9 Comments 9
4.0k Views 4.0k
4.4k words 4.4k words

It came as a huge relief in 2023 when Dilly and Johnny moved in together. Their child was born and both twenty-one year old's had nailed regular work. They had made new friends and Dilly still remained close to her bestie, Beth. After a while, the couple's love life had become extremely rewarding and they had discovered that they were entirely compatible in that particular area. The first visitor to their flat was Dilly's younger brother, Ryan. He had grown into a rather good-looking young man of twenty, with thick wavy fair hair, and a lean body. Dilly had not seen him in over a year and gladly welcomed him to come stay for a couple of days. Johnny was with his parents with the baby and so the siblings were alone.

"Dilly, I'm so down."

Ryan had gone into a sore mood soon after he had made himself comfortable, as he told her he had just broken up with his girlfriend of four months.

"Sorry to hear that," she said as she made some hot tea.

"Yeah. Things were great at first, you know, and then things began to unravel double quick."

"That's a shame. Any idea why things changed?"

Ryan looked a bit crestfallen as he sat opposite his sister in the living room and sipped from a cup of Typhoo.

"Apparently, it's all my fault. Just because we have a few problems in the bedroom."

"Oh, that."

"You see, babe. As you know. I...I'm...a little on the big side. You know. Down there."

Ryan indicated with his finger pointing at his crotch. Her eyes automatically followed his lead and she remembered the first time with a man in bed, that being Ryan. (See Chapter One)

"She couldn't handle it, so she left. I haven't had sex for months. I'm going out of my mind."


Dilly sympathised wholeheartedly as he wrung his hands in frustration. She suggested to him that they sleep on it and discuss it the next day.

x

After making sure that Ryan was comfortable in the spare room they both turned in for the night. It had been a busy day, what with one thing after another, and Dilly fell asleep the minute her head hit the pillow. She thought she must be dreaming as she lay on her left side and had an odd sensation of cool air on her body. She also thought there was a muffled breathing in her ear.

"Dilly. I'm lonely. Can I snuggle up with you?"

"Alright. Just this once."

She had put on a new night dress for the first time and felt relaxed as she had her legs up in a foetal position, with her back curved, head bowed, and her legs drawn up. As she welcomed him into her bed, the hem shifted up over her bottom and hips. She fancied there was pressure between her legs and imagined she needed to visit the bathroom.

"Ohhhhh!"

Dilly cocked her head at what sounded like a throaty moan. Her meaty bum was completely exposed and her nightie had become rucked up over her right hip.

"What?"

"You feel nice."

Ryan joined her on top of the bed and was scrunched up behind her back. What's more, he was smoothing her rounded bum with the palm of his hand. And, on top of that, his huge erection was humping against the gentle crevice between her two cheeks!

"Ryan! What the fuck?"

"Sorry! I'm so sorry! Oh!"

Even as he apologised, he nudged his cock head inside her pussy entrance and proceeded to push into her moist cunt. His right hand gripped her thigh as he began to shamelessly fuck her with slow thrusts.

"Sorry. Oh, it feels so good."

Dilly half turned to see that he had stripped naked. She grabbed his thigh firmly and made him stop moving, albeit that his cock was still half in her. Her right breast popped out of the top of her nightie and Ryan gazed directly at her nipple.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I just came in to see if you were awake, and well. You looked so sexy asleep that I got a hard-on instantly."

Ryan continued to shunt back inside her with gentle strokes. He appeared to be at ease with himself and pretty modest to boot.

"But. This is wrong! So wrong. We're brother and sister. Oh my goodness!"

"You like it?"

She looked down her body and bent her right leg at the knee and saw his massive dick half inserted in her muff. His fat girth stretched her out so much that her labia flared out around him. The sight of her brother's cock jabbing at her entrance was distinctly arousing, and her pussy pulsed and lubricated. She moved her leg out wider and Ryan's groans and whimpers grew louder.

"It...it doesn't matter if I...I like it or not. Take it out!"

Even as she spoke, she guiltily hoped he wouldn't stop. It did feel good, just like that first time.

"Oh, but. Just...let me fuck you a bit longer. It's been so long."

Ryan pushed with his hips and the toes on his right foot dug into the bed for better leverage. The conflict in her was acute. First, she cherished their relationship. Second, his cock was divine.

"Keep...keep going just a bit longer."

Dilly found herself moving her right leg back and forth in time with his steady strokes. She laid back on the pillow and her hair fanned out over it. Ryan looked at her and pinched the nipple of her jiggling tit as they both began to groan in a sexual heat.

"I hope we can keep this to ourselves, and not tell Johnny."

Ryan left her tit and lifted her leg up just behind the knee and her foot came down on top of his thigh. Now with better access, he fucked her faster, burying two-thirds of his generous length inside of her.

"Oh, god, oh god! Okay. Just...just a little while longer. And just between ourselves. Fuck!"

"Don't cum in me!"

Dilly shrieked and had a panic attack just as Ryan grunted and unloaded his wad. Spurt after spurt lashed her rear end until her backside had been painted in white spots and runs. His heavy breathing filled her ears as he fell back.

"What a fuck!"


"Right. Done? Now try to get some sleep."

Dilly used a Kleenex to wipe the goo off.

"Right."

Ryan turned his back to his sister and curled up beside her.

"In your own bed, IF you don't mind!"

"Oh," he answered meekly and padded naked to the bedroom door, glancing back once for a final peek at her rounded bottom that faced his way.

x


The siblings sat at the breakfast table as Ryan continued his woeful tale. He appeared looking somewhat sheepish at first, but Dilly understood his frustration. She would help him out as a dutiful sibling.

"Yeah. I've even tried online dating, but so far with no luck."

"You? Online dating? Why, you're quite the looker. Surely the girls are falling all over themselves in the rush to your door."

He was without a doubt a babe magnet. All muscle and no brawn. Fit and toned.

"I don't know about that. Nobody is getting back to me."

Dilly moved to sit next to the perplexed-looking young man as he fiddled with his iPhone.

"May I see?" she asked, holding out her hand.

He handed her the phone and she studied his profile on the eighteen to thirty website. She screwed her face up as she scrutinised the photographs of himself.

"Um, Ryan. Your photos are, well, Pretty crap. They do not do you justice. Look. This one is the back of your head! No wonder no girls are hitting the like button."

"So. I need better pictures."

"Definitely. I bet that if you posted better ones the girls will be lining up. Let me help you. Stand up. Go on. Stand."

Dilly lined up the camera on the phone to take a couple of full-body snaps.

"Good. Now, a big smile. Good! Just a couple of shots of your best side. Just relax, and look natural. Chin up. Oh, yes. Much, much better. Turn side on, Let me get one of that cute bum of yours. Nice, the girls will love that."

She looked at the results so far. As he looked at her in silence he saw her pull up the bottom of her dress to display her entire right leg. He attempted to avert his gaze but found it a bit difficult.

"Oh, that is good. What a difference. Now, let's have everybody see that sweet chest of yours. Take your shirt off."

"Really? My bare chest?"

"Of course. Girls like to see some flesh on show."

Ryan tore off his tee shirt and puffed out his smooth chest for the camera. Dilly reeled off some more shots.

"Hmm. You do have a nice-looking body. I have an idea. When the girls out there see your profile and swipe through the body shots. I think it might be fun to throw in a teaser shot."

"Teaser? Like what?"

Dilly gave him a wicked grin as she tilted her head. She had chosen to wear a yellow dress that buttoned up the front. The day had been unseasonably warm and she had undone the top three buttons. For a long minute, her brother leered at her heavy bosom, and he thought them to be utterly splendid. All through the years, he had seen her, he was now viewing her as a desirable woman.

"Look, you hold the phone and take a selfie while I just..."

What Dilly did next was beyond the unbelievable. In the blink of an eye, she went down on her haunches and unashamedly unzipped his jeans. She whipped out his dong and held it up.

"Dilly."

"Be cool, Ryan. I know this will intrigue the girls. I'm a woman, and I know what women want. They want to see cock shots."

"What?"

She rubbed his semi-hard knob and looked closely at her step-siblings member. She had never intentionally pursued him, but lately, he had clearly matured into a young and handsome adult.

"Ryan. You have a wonderful cock. I mean, just look at this!"

Once his cock had been freed he gasped at the thought of his sister admiring all eight inches of his thick and pulsating erection. She stared right at it, turning the upright pole this way and that, and dragging her nails up the shaft. He had fucked her with this? No wonder he had turned her pussy to mush the previous night. Dilly had a major urge to taste him. Her mouth gaped as she stared at the bloated head that glistened in an almost purple hue, now free from the peeled-back foreskin.

"That is one big cock."

"So, you see my problem."

"Yeah."

She took hold of his hot shaft and slowly stroked the entire length of it in her hand, stopping at the point where his glans began. It felt warm and weighty, and she wondered how he had fit inside of her before. Their eyes met as she fingered that one large blue vein from base to tip. Then she dipped forward and kissed the fat head with pursed lips.


"Now, start taking pictures."

Dilly squeezed his full erection and poked her tongue out to just touch the very tip of his glans. Ryan made sure to frame the photo so that his step-sister's face was not fully shown.

"Oh, god!"

She looked into the lens and pursed her lips to kiss the helmet of his twitching organ.

'Mmmm!"

Ryan tensed as Dilly gripped his root and licked up the entire underside, leaving a trail of saliva on his stretched skin. He remembered when she and Beth had used him to induct his sister.

"This will drive them all out there nuts."

Then she popped the head past her ruby lips and drooled spit over the fat head. Ryan gulped as his dick swelled to its maximum length and slowly vanished, inch by agonising inch, into the mouth of his sister!

"Tastes so good," she hummed whilst sucking.

"Ok...okay. I...I get it."

'Mmm, the girls are gonna love this. There's gonna be a line of them outside your door within the week. Are you still taking pictures? Mmmm!"

Dilly ran her hand up and down his rock-hard length as she dragged her white teeth over the bloated head. The little minx loved to have a man's dick in her mouth. To feel the sensuous throb, the sublime heat, and the salty taste of the turgid flesh over her tongue.

"With these new pictures, you're gonna get all the pussy you can eat, believe me."

"You really think so?"

"Yes. You understand that if they see me sucking in your cock they can see it's not faked."

"Really?"

Ryan ran his hands through his mop of hair as he looked down at the seemingly innocent face of Dilly, blissfully letting his iron bar of a dick slide in and out of her wet lips. Her lips tightened around the bloated tip and then proceeded to swallow up his entire length.

"Oh yeah, that's the last thing we want them thinking. This cannot look photoshopped. Now, let me just get you nice and stiff for the close-up."

Dilly stuffed her mouth with his hardness and drooled down the shaft. Not moving, or sucking. Just holding him in place. Ryan framed the astonishing sight and took picture after picture. Dilly could not hold the shot a second longer and resumed the blowjob. She placed her hands on his long shanks and gave him a hands-free blowjob. As his knob glided in and out, he felt a frisson of pleasure course through him.

"You know, I'm very impressed by your cock. The girls don't know what they're missing."

She looked up at him out of the corner of her eye with the look of a mischievous witch as her tongue danced the length of him. He groaned as he bucked his hips in response. He needed to move his body as she let him glide in and out of her mouth. She made lewd slobbering sounds and knew that her brother was close to popping.

"Is that alright?"

"So amazing! How do you do that?"

"Practice. Hmm. I'm getting hot." Dilly let go of his bobbing erection and stood up. "Can you unbutton me?"

'You want me to take your dress off?"

"Correct."

He undid the front of her dress which she let slip from her shoulders to settle on the carpet. With her big eyes fixed on his, she found the clasp of her bra and unhooked it, letting her huge breasts tumble out. They were quite the size and they jiggled as she moved.

"Touch them," she told him as she placed a hand on his left bicep.

She took him and placed them firmly on her bosom. Her eyes closed from the pleasant contact and she sighed when he voluntarily thumbed her hardening nipples.

"Good. That's good."

He leaned forward and dared to kiss one of her pinkish nipples. Then he moved to the other and sucked on it, pulling at it with his lips. He noticed her breathing becoming quicker as he grazed her tits with his teeth.

"Aaahh!"

As he kneaded her boobs, she did not remain idle and fumbled with her underwear.

"How do I look?" Dilly asked as she peeled off her pink panties and took two steps back to stand fully naked before him.

The closeness of her in the buff made a bead of sweat trickle down his right temple. The flesh of her curvy frame almost glowed in a sensual salutation. His eyes drew a line to her neatly trimmed and delicious-looking fine patch of pubic hair that topped off her succulent labia. Boldly, Ryan touched her inner thigh, just an inch from her enticing mound, and immediately felt the heat of her womanhood.

"Bloody hell, sis. I can't take my eyes off of you."

"Put a finger inside me."

Ryan made a noise in the back of his throat as he lightly inserted his middle digit into her juiced-up slot. This drew sighs and shudders from his sister. Dilly purred and rocked on her feet into the palm of his hand as he frigged her slowly. Without knowing it his teasing ministrations were driving her wild. As she became more aroused she put her hand to the back of his head and pulled his face into her heaving cleavage. His fingering sped up and he unknowingly brushed her erect clitoris with the merest of touches.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!"

Dilly shook and clamped her thighs down, trapping his hand. Wave upon wave coursed through her slim figure and she blushed a pretty shade of pink. She caved in, repeating her brother's very sentiments from earlier.

"We can't stop now. I want you to take that cock and shove it in me."

Dilly pouted and pointed at his wagging dick.

"You want us to fuck?"

"Yes. Don't you want to?"

Of course, he wanted to. He wanted to fuck every girl he ever saw. But especially his sister. His cock was aching badly at this point as he watched her move horizontally on the sofa and pull him on top of her. Her left hand went to his hip as his body made contact with hers. He marvelled at how his cock naturally lined up between her parted legs and his smooth helmet touched the wet folds of her slit. He gulped as he applied gentle pressure and moved his pelvis.

JulietRiver
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietRiver

As the tops of his thighs met hers, Dilly hooked her left leg over his and his slippery dick nudged her pussy open. As he paused, she somehow used her luscious pussy to suck him all the way in. Fuck! He was completely sheathed inside her and he came nose to nose with his sister.

"Is that nice," she cooed as she nuzzled his cheek with hers.

"Uh, huh!"

"Do it. Do it quickly," she urged.

Ryan started to move, pushing in and out of her sopping pussy, loving the suction of her inner tunnel as he slid back and forth.

"Look at that! Look at your cock in my pussy. We're fucking, babes."

Too right they were! Dilly was no longer his sister but a desirable piece of ass. With a hungry pussy and splayed-out pins, his balls bounced off her bum as he drilled her with his rock-hard cock. His lower body leaned against one...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments