Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught Watching Pawn - More Pain-Filled Results Followed

"Their mum realises that Rose and Grace have orgasms when spanked"

53
7 Comments 7
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words

This is Chapter 2 of: Caught Watching Porn

It was now three months since Angela had started spanking and caning her daughters Rose who was eighteen and Grace who was sixteen, mainly when they were naughty, but there were several occasions when they both deliberately disobeyed her in order to earn a spanking and the cane.

Both girls continued to be truly submissive towards their mum. It didn't stop them being naughty, but they never argued that they didn't need to be spanked and caned whenever they were told to get undressed and get across their mum's lap.

They had also both wanted their mum to wax their pussy bushes even though it meant she would finger their pussy lips, and were also very happy that their mum regularly shaved their pussy lips to keep them clean-shaven there. Pussy shaving always took place after the girls had taken a shower and so they were naked when they lay on the bed, their legs apart and dangling over the end of the bed. Angela would stand between each girl's spread legs and would again wash their pussy lips and surrounding skin with warm water, then shave each girl, and then afterwards apply soft baby oil and aloe vera cream.

The girls weren't at all embarrassed having their mum do all of that for them, just as being spanked gave the girls a feeling of maternal love and security and they felt the same when their mum shaved their pussies every two or three days to keep their pussies clean-shaven.

The girls did shave their own legs, and armpits, but relished submitting to their mum when it came to their pussies, which they saw as willing submission to their strict mum.

Angela saw it as something a mum should do if their daughters asked them to, not for sexual reasons but to help their daughters mature.

Separately to that, Rose continued to watch spanking porn because she was turned on by it, specifically by being on the receiving end of a seriously pain-filled thrashing. Grace was too young to watch porn but regularly fingered herself to huge orgasms, picturing herself across her mum's lap being spanked.

The fact that Angela was aware that Rose watched spanking porn, and she often heard Grace's huge erotic gasps when in her bedroom and knew what was happening there, got her thinking because of the number of times when she spanked them both and when they got up from her lap her dress was stained. She initially thought that this was the girl's pee because of the pain, but more recently she realised it wasn't that, but it was their sex juice.

Right then, both Rose and Grace were naked. Rose was across her mum's lap and was already several minutes into having her bottom spanked. Grace was standing looking at them, already naked as well, her arms folded behind her back knowing she was also going to get another spanking and the cane. This one was engineered by the girls, Angela knew, and so was the perfect time to check out her theory and, if that was right, she knew exactly how she was going to deal with it.

As Angela spanked Rose, she did look up from time to time at Grace and saw that her nipples were taut. She was also pretty sure she could see sex juice glistening around her shaved pussy lips.

Angela was also aware that Rose was tensing her thighs as she was being spanked, which was a sure sign that she was giving herself an orgasm. This was proving the point, but she made no comments about it, at least not until she was happy that Rose had cum.

Once Angela was happy that Rose had cum, she stopped spanking her and picked up a tissue, and ordered, "Part your legs, Rose, and raise your bottom."

As she said it, she glanced up at Grace and saw the look of surprise on her face.

Moments later, Angela ran the tissue along Rosie's pussy lips, looked at it, and said so both girls heard, "Just as I thought, this is full of your sex juice, Rose."

Rose didn't know what to say because she knew that it was her sex juice. Clearly, Grace knew it as well and that the same would happen to her when she was spanked.

Angela wasn't annoyed, but just glad that she had made the discovery. She explained in a very understanding maternal way, "Don't worry, girls, I'm actually not surprised about this bearing in mind that you both agreed so readily that your standard punishment would be a spanking and the cane, whilst you were naked. What it means, though, is that in future each spanking will just take longer. I am going to spank you till you cum, and once I am satisfied that you have, in future by running my fingers along your pussy lips to check, that is when I will start spanking you again, but this time much harder, and using a wooden-backed paddle hairbrush because that second part of the spanking will be the punishment element for sure."

Rose and Grace were both thinking how that would hurt, although neither minded the fact that their mum would run her finger along their very wet pussy lips because neither saw that as lovemaking, but only as maternal necessity. There was no question in their mind that changing from grounding to spanking was to make the punishment more effective and they all knew it was maternal discipline, and none of them wanted to go back to grounding as the punishment method. So, if as part of the discipline it was necessary for their mum to make sure that any sexual arousal experienced by spanking the two girls had led to them achieving an orgasm, it did make sense that the spanking should continue after that for the punishment element. The cane would happen anyway.

To emphasise the point, even as Angela rubbed Rose's bottom getting herself ready to give the discipline part of the spanking, she ordered, "Come closer to me, Grace."

When her daughter was standing right in front of her, with her arms still folded behind her back, Angela lightly pinched one of her taut nipples which made her daughter wince but only because she was caught out, and then, moments later, when her mum ran her fingers along her wet pussy lips, she again winced, but only as an acknowledgment of the fact that she too was called out because she got aroused just by watching Rose get spanked, knowing that she would be spanked afterwards.

Angela held up her sex juice-covered fingers and said, "You are aroused too, Grace. Again, though, it's

not so unusual and far from meaning there was anything wrong with both of you because of it, and actually tells me just how normal you are. However, now we all have this out in the open, you will both understand why there will be two parts to each spanking from now on."

Rose and Grace both saw the absolute sense in what their mum was saying. Most times they were spanked it was because they had done something wrong, but even when they hadn't and had engineered the spanking, like today, it was right that they should suffer the pain and crying buckets so that they would learn from each and every spanking.

So, both girls said together, "Yes, Mum, you are, of course, right." Rose added as she looked at the floor, "As always, Mum, and we accept every decision you make to thrash us."

BellaAdara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellaAdara

Angela actually joked in a very maternal way, saying "Thank you, girls, although of course you don't have any choice."

Grace actually smiled at that, knowing that she loved her mum and her mum loved her, just as mums and daughters should, and was so thankful that along with being strict their mum saw spanking as the right method of punishment even at their age, and they all knew it would happen for years to come.

Satisfied she was right, and the girls knew she was right, Angela then proceeded to spank Rose much harder for another few minutes before turning and picking up the hairbrush that she had placed on the dressing table behind her and then started to thrash Rose's bare bottom with the hairbrush, reducing her to the state of uncontrolled crying knowing that her daughter would remember this thrashing for quite a while.

Clearly, as she had cum, Rose suffered more from this part of the thrashing but readily accepted why it was right for their mum to do it.

Angela then stopped spanking Rose, and ordered, "Get up and go and stand looking at us, with your arms folded behind your back, whilst I spank Grace."

Rose forced herself up as she always did after a spanking, although realised she was struggling much more this time. It had been a much harder spanking, but then that meant a much more intense punishment, and she again told herself that she knew that her mum was right to give her such a severe thrashing.

As Rose turned to look at her mum, she heard the instruction given to Grace to get across her lap, and then she watched through her blurred vision as her younger sister was spanked really hard. Whilst she couldn't make it out properly because of her tear-filled eyes, she realised that after several minutes her mum stopped spanking Grace, and moments later heard her say, "See, Grace, my fingers have your sex juice on them now."

Rose realised that her mum had run her fingers along Grace's clearly wet pussy lips, and was satisfied that she had cum. What then followed was another really hard spanking initially with mum's hand, but then with the hairbrush, and Rose heard thwack after thwack each time followed by Grace's yelp, and she knew that Grace would be struggling just as she would be for quite some time afterwards with a much more intensely stinging bottom than any of the previous spankings. Rose also knew this was how the future spankings would happen but didn't hold anything against her mum, and actually respected her even more because she had made the discovery.

Once Angela was satisfied with the spanking that she had given Grace, she ordered, "Okay, Grace, get up and stand next to your sister looking at me, with your arms folded behind your back."

Once Angela had both daughters standing in front of her, still naked with their arms folded behind their backs, surprisingly both with once again taut nipples, she said, "I told Aunt Jane how I now spank and cane both of you. She said she would like to introduce that for Amy and Lucy, who as you know are nineteen and seventeen. She hates it when she has to ground them, because, just as you did with me, they give her the silent treatment and it causes her so much stress. I told her that she should come over when I give you both a spanking, but I thought I should at least agree that with you first. What do you think?"

Rose replied, "Actually, Mum, we have already discussed it with Amy and Lucy and they both want to go over to being spanked. Neither of them had given any previous thought to being spanked, but they certainly saw the benefits in having something that might well be very painful but over much more quickly than being grounded for two or three days without any electronics and the like."

Angela had to admit to being surprised about that, but was actually pleased that the girls had discussed it amongst themselves and so said, "In that case, let's just say both of you will be earning a spanking on Saturday. I will telephone Aunt Jane on Friday evening and invite her and the two girls over to watch. I get the feeling that they might both be spanked as well there and then."

Grace then said, "If they have spanking introduced as well, I suppose that will mean that if Rose or I are naughty when over there, Aunt Jane will spank us."

Angela smiled as she replied, "Of course, Grace, and the rule will be that if spanked away from home, you will get spanked again when back home. Therefore, you can expect a bedtime spanking whenever you are spanked by your aunt."

Grace replied, wincing, "I guess that's fair enough, Mum."

Rose added, "Definitely, Mum, that needs to happen to teach us to behave in Aunt Jane's house."

Angela was very happy with the way that conversation had gone and said, "Now that is settled, I guess you both need to have the cane. Rose, go and fetch it for me. You'll both be getting twenty-four strokes."

Both Rose and Grace knew they couldn't help but experience quivers flying around their vulvas as they got ready for their mum to cane them. The pain was always incredibly intense, but equally, just so incredibly a turn-on for both of them.

As Rose placed the pillows on the centre of the bed and lay across them, her bottom raised ready to be caned, her arms clasping hold of the end of the bed to prevent trying to cover her bottom once the intense stinging took a hold, she knew that what happened today wouldn't change her mind at all that both she and Grace needed their mum to spank and cane them.

There really was nothing better than maternal discipline, and just as they both knew that when their mum shaved and waxed their pussy lips, she touched their pussy lips throughout, she would now every time run her fingers along their pussies to check that they had both cum during the first part of the spanking. They all knew that it was true maternal love and that they were both so lucky to have a mum who loved them so much, even when they were naughty on purpose.

As Angela focused and landed stroke after stroke across Rose's already red and bruised bottom, painting red welt after red welt and listening to Rose's louder and louder pain-filled yelps, she glanced sideways and again saw from the look on Grace's face that she was getting aroused just by watching the caning, as well as the telltale signs of her once again taut nipples.

However, she knew that as much as her daughters might be sexually aroused by being spanked and caned, the stinging pain would be with them for hours to come, they would find sitting on any hard seats pretty much unbearable for that length of time, and so the true lessons would be learned. She knew that maternal love took many different forms, and giving her daughters seriously hard spankings and the cane did show them how much she loved them, and she knew from their reaction that they loved her, just as every mum and daughter should.

Published 
Written by SusanHarper
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments