Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Sister Tried Out As A Centerfold (Part Two)

"Sister's Photo Session Takes A Turn"

128
14 Comments 14
12.9k Views 12.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

You could hear a pin drop in the garage at that moment.

The only sound was Annie’s breathing. I don’t think I had taken a breath in at least three to five minutes by now. I wanted to let her lead. I didn’t want to stop, but I also didn’t want to spook her and have things turn bad. They didn’t.

After what seemed like forever (but in reality, it was only a second or two), I mustered up the courage to ask her again.

“Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?”

“Don’t stop,” she said without looking up.

That was all I needed to hear.

I moved closer and my hardened cock made contact through my shorts with Annie’s right knee as she continued to lie back with her legs parted. I placed my left hand on her right hip and slowly started easing my finger in and out of her pussy. The wetness felt like I had silk wrapped around my middle finger.

Annie’s breathing was beginning to include more of a moaning sound than simply inhaling and exhaling. I was nervous as all fuck and wanted to drop my pants and just cum all over her. I was also terrified to rush things. Adding to the drama, watching her body move was hypnotic.

“Fuck…!” she moaned.

I sneakily introduced my index finger to my finger-fucking play and she offered zero objections. In fact, Annie parted her legs a bit wider to accommodate me. Once my index and middle fingers were reaching the very deepest point inside her, I raised my thumb just enough to make contact with her clit. The scene was now so well-lit that I wished I had the capacity to resume taking photos of everything I was looking at. Annie’s naked body was flawless. Watching her tits jump when she occasionally bucked was the stuff of dreams. I knew that they’d continue to fill my imagination for the rest of my life.

“Don’t stop,” she whispered.

I started to hesitate as my fingers were moving in and out. This forced Annie to start pushing into my hand with her hips and ass and pussy to try to keep her pace. I saw that now I had a bit more control. I wanted to see how much more I could do.

I moved my left hand across her stomach and slowly up towards her sternum. Her stomach muscles contracted as I brushed over them.

I dragged my palm over her hardened right nipple. Her full 36C breast filled my hand and I squeezed it gently and slowly. Soon I bent lower and put my lips around her nipple and began licking it. I sucked it softly.

My right hand pushed my two fingers all the way inside Annie’s pussy and I held that position. With my thumb, I pressed down on her clit, moving it from side to side and then stretching it upward a bit. I played with it while her hips bucked. Her breathing made sounds almost as if she had the hiccups, but I knew she was likely cumming.

I moved my tongue to her other nipple and teased it. She started rubbing my hair without saying a word.

I decided to roll the dice.

I started kissing my way down her stomach and reached my left hand sort of under her arched back and slowly down under her ass. My mouth reaching Annie’s belly button and the smell of her wetness was intoxicating. This must have been how addicts felt when they snorted cocaine.

My mouth reached the point where my thumb was still torturing Annie’s clit. I pushed her clit up with my thumb and did my best to lick it while resuming the in/out motion with my other fingers.

“Oh fuuuck…don’t stop!” she said. Like I could at this point.

I climbed between my sister’s legs and got down on my knees. As I pulled my fingers out of her pussy I reached under her thighs and lifted her legs onto my shoulders. I moved my face into her pussy and licked from her hardened clit down her slit until I reached the entrance to her pussy. God, it tasted magnificent.

Annie began pumping her pussy towards my mouth and hesitating when my tongue would penetrate her.

The world outside the garage now was a distant memory. It was almost as if the only illumination was the glow lighting up my sister’s naked body. I was becoming aware of the uncomfortable situation not only of my rock hard cock but also my knees on the stone floor of the garage. They could have been in broken glass at that point and I would have kept going anyway.

MartinaMartinell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MartinaMartinell

Annie’s hips bucked and gyrated with more of a purpose again.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum! Don’t stop,” she said again.

I returned to sucking her clit and returned my two fingers into her pussy. This time I was more purposeful. I was pumping them in and out of Annie much faster. I moved my mouth from her clit so that my thumb could again hit her clit harder when the other two fingers reached bottom. Now each time when that happened, Annie was practically yelping.

I stood up fully between her legs and returned to playing with her tits while my right hand slammed her hard. I watched as Annie was using a fucked up combination of her feet, tits, hands and ass to meet my hand's thrusts and make the impact on her pussy harder.

Annie’s gorgeous tits were swollen to capacity. They hypnotically bounced up and down freely across her chest. I was mesmerized. I SO wanted to take out my cock and fuck her right then but the thought that she might panic and stop me made that somehow “crossing the line” so I didn’t.

I was more aware now of the cum leaking from the tip of my own cock in my shorts. I ground it against Annie’s right leg and leaned down across her right side while I pressed my right hand harder against her pussy.

Almost as if I was watching an out of body experience, I leaned down and pressed my mouth against Annie’s mouth. We started kissing like hungry animals.

Just as the kissing became more intense, Annie broke. She came fiercely. I felt a river inside her pussy against my hand and fingers.

Annie’s body snapped into a seating position. She reached up while whispering, “We have to stop,” but also wrapped her hands behind my neck and resumed kissing me, unlike any kiss we’d shared outside of that garage.

“FUCK!” Annie pulled back and fumbled looking for her t-shirt. It was lying on the floor in a ball. The irony of the words “Bad Company” now struck me to the point that I half-smiled.

Annie was totally naked in front of me. I was standing there with a full-on hard-on in front of me. The fact that I was wearing clothes didn’t mask it a bit. The fact that Annie wasn’t wearing anything was still staggering. She seemed a lot drunker from the orgasm than she did from the few beers we’d drunk that afternoon.

“Jay, we have to stop,” she said.

“Okay,” I answered.

“Shit, that escalated quickly,” she said with a half-laugh.

I didn’t respond to that one.

“I’m going to say I’m done with cleaning the garage out for today, okay?” she asked.

“Yeah,” I fumbled.

Annie found the rest of her clothes and sat on the sofa. She started returning her socks and underwear to their right-side-out condition and putting her socks on first. I continued to watch her in awe of her beautiful body. The fact that I had fingered my sister to at least two or three orgasms was already somewhat like a dream, but here I was still watching her body naked.

Annie stood to put on her grey panties. I watched now as they hugged the crease of her pussy. She stepped into her shorts and did that little half jump to pull them up all the way. As she did, her beautiful tits bounced one more time. I couldn’t help but stare.

As Annie noticed me staring, she sort of made a half-smile before looking away. She pulled her shirt on and headed out of the garage without another word.

I stood there mesmerized and confused and alone in the garage. The smell of Annie and her pussy was all over the garage, my hands, my face and in my brain. My legs felt like Jell-O.

I looked around and decided that I was also done with cleaning the garage for the day. I started to set things up for another attempt at it tomorrow.

As I was walking out of the garage, I noticed the envelope with Annie’s old Polaroids sitting on the shelf where she’d placed them earlier. I grabbed them off the shelf, and on the way into the house, I put them into the trunk of my car.

I stood outside the house for a few minutes trying to figure out how to deal with walking in the doorway and up the stairs past my Mom or past Annie without having that “we fucked in the garage” look on my face.

Things were different for sure. The only real question was what was going to happen next?

 

 

Published 
Written by NYklubrat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments