Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt Sophia - book 2

"My lessons continue"

58
4 Comments 4
5.7k Views 5.7k
5.1k words 5.1k words

‘Jack!  What the fuck are you doing?’

‘Umm, spanking your clit with my cock.’ 

‘Well stop!  It doesn’t do anything for me.  Another one of those moves from the pornos, I take it?’

I nodded, feeling sheepish.

‘You will never get anywhere with girls by just following the moves of porn stars.  Most of it is pure crap.  I don’t know any woman who wants cum splattered on her face.  It is demeaning.  If you want to do that sort of thing, hook up with a sex worker.’

‘Hell, don’t get so mad.'

‘Sorry, Jack but you need to find out what a girl wants.  We are all different.’

‘What do you want?’

‘For you to become an expert lover.  It will take weeks and weeks of practice.  Maybe months.  Do you think you are up for that?’

‘With you.  Yes.’

‘No, Jack!  Not just with me, but with Mai as well.  You need to satisfy your girlfriend.  What I am teaching, needs to be practised on your girlfriend.’

Christ.  I was getting a really hard time from Aunt Sophia.  Not what I was expecting.

‘Okay.  Keep your hair on.’

‘Sorry to nag, but you really need to learn and then to share with Mai.’

‘I know, you’re right.’

‘I want to meet her soon.  Maybe you could both come over while the weather lasts and use the pool.’

‘She would like that.’

‘Great.  Let me know when.’

‘She may only want to sunbathe though.’

‘Not when she sees me and you having some fun in the pool.’

She sat up and grabbed my cock.

‘I don’t think that will go down well, Aunt Sophia.’  I giggled.

She gave my cock a squeeze and sat back, smiling at me.  God, she was so fucking lovely.

The fun had started earlier when I had come over to help with her garden.  She basically seduced me.  Not that I am complaining.  What red-blooded seventeen-year-old, heterosexual male would, when faced with her charms?

She was an incredible lady, the perfect MILF.  Her dark hair was long.  She had a beautiful face.  Her body was incredible, with plenty of curves.  She had the biggest pair of tits I have ever had the pleasure of manhandling and her arse was large and round.

I could not believe how lucky I was.  How many lads in my position get to make love to a beautiful mature woman like her? 

‘Back to business then, Jack.  And don’t worry, no more nagging, well not too much.  We are going to have a wonderful time.  You will be learning from an expert.  But first, as I said, I need some tongue.’

I just wanted to stick my dick in and fuck her, but I knew I had to keep things calm and bide my time. 

‘Aunt Sophia, before I do, I have a question.’

‘Really?  Okay, if you must.’

‘Why don’t you shave your bush?’

‘Never have.  Never will.  The porn industry has decided it is the look.  A bit pervy, if you ask me as it reminds me of pre-pubescent girls.  No, Jack.  God gave us hair for a reason.  As long as you keep it clean and clipped, there is no reason to shave it off.  Do you like it?’

‘Not sure.  Looks a bit odd to me,’  I teased her.

‘You little shit, Jack.  If you don’t like it, you can go home.’

‘Oh, I like it and want to stick my tongue in it, hairs and all.’

‘Good.  Because you are going to make me cum with your mouth, Jack.’

I pushed my tongue into her vagina, licking it up and down, up and down.  She tasted divine.

I thought all was going well until she grabbed my head and pulled me away.

‘Have you ever eaten out a woman before?’

‘I tried with Mai, but after a minute or two she pulled away, complaining I was too rough.’

‘I know what she means.  How does that make you feel?’

I folded my arms.  ‘Pissed off, actually.’

‘What is it with you guys?  When a lady tells you, you are going at it all wrong, you get all sulky.  You need to find out how a woman likes it.  Holy shit, Jack.  You have a lot to learn.’

‘I’m ready to find out.’

‘Good.  Some women like me for example, have specific requests when it comes to getting some tongue action.  But I don’t know any of them that like it just stuck in and licked roughly.’

‘Okay.  I am ready for my first lesson.’

She grabbed her legs, pulled them upwards, and opened them wide.

Her outer lips were light brown in colour.  They were thick and only stood out a bit.  Protruding through them were her delicate inner lips.  All pink and lovely.

‘Now Jack.  I want you to slowly and gently lick upwards with the front of your tongue and downwards with the back.  They have different textures and give very different sensations to a woman.’

I did as she asked, and the response was pretty cool.  Her outer lips engorged and opened.

‘Yes, Jack.  Just like that.  Keep going.’

I concentrated on my mission, to be honest, it was not the hardest one I would ever do!

Her inner lips were now open, and I was looking inside her pink pussy.  I liked what I saw.

‘Now.  Use your tongue on the inner lips and start to tease the tip in between them.’

I followed her instructions and knew it was going well as she started to moan.

My tongue and chin were getting very wet from her juices.  It was lovely.

Use your tongue in a non-repetitive fashion.  Go for zig-zags, circles, and start to gently suck on my lips.’

Wow.  This was incredible.  As I took up the challenge, I could feel how much she was enjoying it.  Her arse lifted off the bed and she was calling out my name, whilst thrusting herself forward.

‘Oh Jack, wonderful, absolutely wonderful.  Now I want you to fully open my inner lips with your fingers and find my clitoris.’

I gently teased them open and inhaled deeply.  She smelt divine.

I watched as more juice ran out, wetting her and pooling on the bedding.  I put my tongue out and licked it from her.  Very tasty.

‘Oh, nice, Jack.’

‘I can see your clit,’ I exclaimed.

‘No, Jack.  What you can see is the clitoral hood, which protects my clitoris.  It is the most sensitive part of a lady.  For some, it is almost too sensitive.  Now, pull those little lips up and out and see what happens.’

I did as she asked and watched as the hood slowly moved, exposing her little clitoris.  I just wanted to suck it.  But held back, awaiting instructions.

‘Some women want it gently caressed.  Some rubbed vigorously.  Some want it sucked and sucked.  Others want it bitten.  And some like it all.  When you start to lick and play with it, you need to find out how a girl likes it.  So, ask.‘

‘What do you like?’

‘More tongue action.’

I sucked her clit.

‘Oh Christ, Jack.  Yeah, just like that.’

I gently stuck the tip of my tongue on it and wiggled it.

‘Mmm.  Nice, Jack.  But for now, I want you to follow my instructions to the letter.’

I nodded and mumbled.

‘I take it that was a yes.’

‘Run the tip of your tongue in circles around it, reversing the direction every now and then.’

I started to do so and felt it stiffen and grow.  Wow.

“It’s like a mini cock,’  I told her.

‘Basically, it is.  But probably a lot more sensitive.’

I circled my tongue one way then the other and flicked it a couple of times.  I could tell she was enjoying it as she started to shiver and lifted her arse off the bed.

‘Ooh yes, lovely,’ she murmured.

‘Now.  Back to circles.’  She said, between deep breaths.

Her whole body was heaving now 

‘Ummm.  Lovely, Jack, just the way I love it.’

‘Now.  I want you to slide your middle finger as far as it will go inside me, palm upwards.  When you can’t get any more in, start to curl your finger as though you are calling someone over.’

I had to move my head around to accommodate my hand.  I slid a finger into her hole, which was hot and slippery.  This was the sexiest thing I had ever done.  I was loving it.

I started to curl my finger and it hit against her insides.

‘You should feel a hard piece of skin,’  she breathed.

I felt around and found it.  When I did so, she almost jumped off the bed.

‘Oh fuck, yeah.  That’s the g-spot.  Now, rub it slowly.’

I was concentrating hard, even though it felt like my tongue was about to get cramp.  As I rubbed her g-spot, her juices really started to flow and she started to buck up and down, making it hard for me to keep licking her clit.

‘Oh shit, Jack.  That is so lovely.’

‘When you feel me about to cum, bite my clit.  But not too hard and pull on it.  But keep rubbing with that finger.’

I had never had a woman be so explicit with me.  I found it a huge turn-on.

Within a few seconds, her whole body started to shake.

She shouted out, ‘NOW!’

I bit her clit, pulling it towards me, and felt a wave of heat hit my face as she screamed out in ecstasy.

‘Oh, God.  Yes, Jack, yes!  Keep at it.  I love it!’

I thought her shaking would never stop.  It was amazing.  She was so wet now, as was the bed.

After what seemed ages she collapsed back onto the bed, and I let go of her clit.  She took my hand and slowly pulled my finger out of her pussy.

She put her arms out and I crawled on top of her, kissing her face.  We then lay still for a while.

‘Oh, that was lovely.  You are a good listener.’

‘I aim to please,’ I responded.

‘Don’t get too cocky.  With each woman, you need to use these skills, but she will definitely want something different, or more.  Some girls have never had a guy expose the clit properly before.  You are so busy trying to stick your tongue into her fanny, that you forget about how much a girl gets from this little nub of pleasure.’

‘It was definitely a lesson I enjoyed.  Your body is fucking amazing!’

I put my hand back down onto her fanny and went to stroke it, but she stopped me.

‘No, Jack.  I can’t have it touched yet.  Give me a while please.’

I felt her breathing calm and after a few minutes she barked out another order.

‘Now, young man, enough of the lessons.  I need your cock!’

‘I think I am going to cum too quickly.’

‘Don’t worry.  I just want you inside me.’

I positioned myself over her, drinking in her fantastic, mature body.  With one hand I placed the tip of my dick against her fanny lips.

‘Don’t tease me, Jack.  Stick it in and fuck me!’

I eased into her, feeling every millimetre of her deliciously wet fanny.  It was sensational.  Once I was fully inside, I paused, smiling down at her.

‘Do me now!’  she commanded.

I began a quick and long thrusting motion, pulling almost all the way out and then ramming my cock as far into her as possible.  I marvelled at her tits as they bounced all over the place.

‘Yes, Jack, yes!’  she shouted.  ‘Fuck me with your lovely cock!’

I was really going for it when suddenly, things went to shit.  As I was going so quick, I completely lost the rhythm.  My cock came all the way out and, in my haste, to get it back in her, it bashed against her body above her fanny.  It felt like it had been bent double.  The pain was indescribable.

I rolled off her and landed in a heap on the floor.  I thought I had broken the bloody thing.  It was so painful I had my eyes closed, trying to stop the tears from coming.

I heard her laughing, looked up, and saw her peering over the bed at me.

‘Oww, it really fucking hurts!’  I blurted out.

‘Jack, you silly boy. 

‘It hurts.  I think I broke something.’

‘Don’t be a wuss.  You can’t break it.’

She slid off the bed and removed my hands.

‘Let nurse Sophia take a look.’

She gently took hold of it, making me wince.

‘I think you may have permanently damaged it.’

‘What?’

‘Yes, it looks beyond repair.  I am going to have to cut it off and keep it to play with.’

‘It ain’t funny.’

“Oh, but it is.  That is what happens when you try and show off.  I told you, before, you won’t win any prizes by fucking like a mad man.’

She started to laugh again, and I joined in, seeing the funny side of it.

Eventually, the feelings came back, and we resumed our lovemaking.  I took it slow and easy to start with, building up a bit at a time.  When I was confident, I sped up, but not so recklessly this time.  The break in the action obviously had the desired effect on me as I lasted for ages, making her come twice before I was ready to shoot my load.

‘Oh shit, Aunt Sophia.  I’m cumming, I’m cumming!’

AspenPeeks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AspenPeeks

I held still as my spunk exploded into her.

‘Lovely, so lovely,’ she whispered.

My cock slid out, and I realised I could not stand up, as I was still shaking.  I collapsed on the bed, and she rolled me onto my back, before cuddling up to me.

We lay still for a while.  I listened to her breathing and enjoyed the feel of her tits squashed against me.  My thoughts were then rudely interrupted.

‘Jack.  Tell me something and be honest with me.  Have you ever had sex before?’

Shit.  I was a bit embarrassed to admit my lack of sexual activity to her.

‘Come on.  I don’t care.  Just tell me you are not a virgin.  My hunky nephew, a virgin?  Surely not. 

‘Well, technically I’m not.  I mean, I managed to put my cock in the entrance to Mai’s pussy, but as soon as I did that, I knew I was going to come.  So I pulled out but exploded all over her.  She was not impressed.’

‘Oh, dear.  So, you really were a virgin.  Not only have I been a very bad Aunty by fucking my nephew, but I have also taken away his virginity.  What would your parents say?’

‘Don’t tease me please.’

She gave me a huge hug and kissed me deeply, before pulling away.

‘Oh, I intend to tease you.  I’m going to bring you to the edge and back.  I need to train you to hold onto your orgasm, so you can please Mai.  I am going to have a wonderful time being your sex teacher.  And so, young man, are you!’

‘Aunt Sophia.’

‘Yes, Jack?’

‘Before you soaked me with the hose, you had gone inside and taken off your bra.  You had this planned all along, didn’t you?’

‘Yes.  I had it all planned from the minute you agreed to come over to help me.’

‘But why me?’

‘I have been starved of sex since Nick died, apart from the arsehole gardener.  When I was over at your place a few days ago and saw you in just your shorts, it sent a tingle down my spine.  I have always had a naughty streak and decided to see if I could seduce you.  In fact, as I planned things over the past few days, I have been masturbating at the thought of it.’

‘Bloody hell.  You really are a bad girl.’

She nodded, sucking her tongue and trying to look innocent.  All it did was make her look even more desirable.

‘I must admit, Jack.  I was hoping it would work out the way it did.  But I thought things had cooled off a bit when you went for a shower.  When I came into the bathroom, I was just going to hand you a fresh towel.  In fact, I was wearing my one.  Then I saw you wanking and guessed. you were fantasising about me.  I knew I had you, so I dropped the towel and took you in hand, so to speak.’

‘I am so happy you did.’

‘Does seducing you make me a naughty Aunty?

‘Yes, it does.’

‘And are you going to spank me?’

‘Oh yes, I am going to spank you very hard.’

‘Goody!’

She led me out to the pool and got me to lay face down on a sunbed.  She took a long time rubbing oil into me then rolled me over and did the same to my front, paying particular attention to my cock.  I have to say her touch was starting to get me aroused.

She pulled me up from the bed and instructed me to return the favour.  I was more than happy to.  I spent a long time, making sure I covered every inch of her gorgeous body.  I paid particular attention to her fantastic arse and those lovely boobs.  I wanted to take a photo of her, all shiny and wet.  But she was not up for it.

Happily, all this foreplay had got me erect once more 

‘Mmm.  What would you like to do with this?’  she asked, cradling my cock.

‘I want to take you doggy style.’

In reply, she got off the bed, knelt on a towel, and put her arse in the air.

I took in the view and then took...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by DickT67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments