Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt Bella Can't Say No! Part 04

"Bella goes back home and meets Alex's girlfriend"

23
1 Comment 1
1.9k Views 1.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"Want more exclusive stories like this one, with tons of pictures (and also in audio)? Take a look at my personal page on my profile!"

Bella, feeling a bit of relief, hurriedly steps away from the tree, her skirt still hiked up, revealing the evidence of Jhonny's release. She looks around nervously, her airhead persona momentarily forgotten as she tries to gather her wits. "Oh, gosh! Oh, gosh! I need to clean up quickly," she mutters to herself, her voice filled with a sense of urgency.

With a quick, awkward movement, she pulls her skirt back down, but the sticky sensation on her thighs serves as a constant reminder of what just transpired. She looks around the golf course, her eyes scanning for the nearest escape route. Spotting a path leading back toward the clubhouse, she begins to hurry away, her heels clicking rapidly against the paved walkway.

As she rushes along, her movements are clumsy and disorganized, a stark contrast to the graceful, confident stride she had maintained earlier. Her skirt, still damp and clinging to her thighs, hampers her steps, causing her to stumble slightly. She giggles nervously, trying to maintain the facade of the ditzy bimbo, even as her mind races with the need to find a bathroom.

Passing by a group of golfers, she offers a quick, forced smile, her eyes darting away as she tries to avoid any prolonged interaction.

Bella continues her rushed journey, her breath coming in short, ragged gasps as she tries to maintain her composure. She spots the clubhouse in the distance and quickens her pace, her heart pounding in her chest. The thought of being seen in her current state fills her with anxiety.

Finally, she reaches the clubhouse, her eyes scanning the interior for any sign of a restroom. She spots a sign pointing toward the ladies' room and makes a beeline for it, her heels clicking loudly against the polished floor. As she pushes open the bathroom door, she lets out a sigh of relief, grateful for the momentary sanctuary.

Inside the bathroom, Bella rushes to the nearest sink, her hands trembling as she turns on the faucet. She grabs a handful of paper towels and begins to wipe away the evidence of Jhonny's cum, her movements quick and frantic. She glances at her reflection in the mirror, her eyes wide with disbelief.

"What have I gotten myself into?" she whispers to herself, her voice barely audible. She takes a deep breath, trying to calm her racing thoughts. As she continues to clean herself up, she can't help but question the boundaries she has crossed and the persona she has adopted at Alex's command.

After cleaning her skirt with water and paper towels, Bella turns her back to the mirror to inspect the result. Her eyes widen in dismay as she realizes that the water has made her skirt semi-transparent, clinging to her curves and highlighting the outline of her ass and panties underneath. "Oh, great," she mutters sarcastically, her voice filled with frustration. "Just what I needed."

She tries to tug at the fabric, attempting to dry it off, but the damage is already done. The wet skirt clings stubbornly to her body, leaving little to the imagination. She can feel the cool air against her damp skin, causing her to shiver slightly. She knows she can't stay in the bathroom forever, but the thought of walking out like this fills her with a new wave of embarrassment.

Bella takes a deep breath, trying to gather her composure. She looks around the bathroom, her mind racing as she tries to come up with a solution. Spotting a hand dryer on the wall, she quickly moves towards it, positioning herself under the warm air. She lifts her skirt slightly, hoping to dry it off as much as possible.

The hand dryer roars to life, blasting hot air onto her skirt. Bella shifts uncomfortably, trying to angle the fabric so that it dries evenly. She glances at her reflection in the mirror, her cheeks flushed of embarrassment. The warm air feels soothing against her skin, but she knows it will take more than a few minutes to completely dry her skirt.

After what feels like an eternity, Bella steps away from the hand dryer, inspecting her skirt once more. It's still damp, but at least it's no longer clinging to her body quite as tightly. She takes a deep breath, steeling herself for what comes next.

With a final glance in the mirror, Bella squares her shoulders and lifts her chin, trying to regain some semblance of confidence. She takes a deep breath and turns towards the door, ready to face whatever awaits her outside. As she steps out of the bathroom, she holds her head high, determined to maintain her composure despite the lingering dampness of her skirt.

Bella, now minimally clean, takes a deep breath and begins her search for her nephew, Alex. She walks through the club, her eyes scanning the crowds, hoping to spot him among the sea of faces. She checks the bar, the lounge area, and even the pro shop, but there's no sign of him anywhere.

Growing increasingly frustrated, Bella pulls out her phone and types out a quick message to Alex. "Hey Alex, where are you? I've been looking all over for you," she sends, her fingers tapping impatiently against the screen. She waits for a response, her eyes glued to her phone as the minutes tick by.

After what feels like an eternity, her phone finally buzzes with a reply. She opens the message to find a brief and delayed response from Alex. "Met a hot chick, taking her to our house. Using the car, catch you later," it reads, the implications of his words sinking in slowly.

Bella's eyes widen in disbelief as she reads the message again, her mind struggling to process the information. "He's taking some girl to our house? And he really took my car?" she mutters to herself, her voice filled with a bit of shock. She looks around the clubhouse, her eyes scanning the crowds once more as if hoping to find some alternative solution to go home.

Realizing that she has no other choice, Bella takes a deep breath and begins to weigh her options. She knows she can't stay at the club forever, and she certainly can't walk all the way home. She pulls out her phone once more, her fingers hovering over the screen as she considers who to call for a ride.

After a moment of deliberation, she decides to call a taxi, her mind made up. She dials the number and requests a pick-up from the club.

As Bella arrives home, she lets out a sigh of relief, eager to shed the day's events and the uncomfortable clothes she's been wearing. She makes her way upstairs, her footsteps heavy with exhaustion and a lingering sense of unease. The first thing she wants to do is take off her clothes and take a really long, hot shower, hoping to wash away the remnants of the day.

As she reaches the top of the stairs, she hears a loud, high-pitched moan echoing down the hallway. The sound is unmistakable, and it's accompanied by the rhythmic noise of flesh hitting flesh, the unmistakable sound of two people engaged in intense, passionate sex. Bella's eyes widen as she realizes that the sounds are coming from Alex's room.

She pauses for a moment, her heart pounding in her chest as she listens to the sounds of their fervent lovemaking. A mix of emotions washes over her—shock, curiosity, and a twinge of discomfort. She knows she should keep moving, but for a brief moment, she finds herself rooted to the spot, unable to look away from the closed door.

Shaking her head to clear her thoughts, Bella forces herself to continue down the hallway, determined not to let the sounds of Alex and his companion distract her from her own needs. She passes by Alex's room without a second glance, her steps quick and purposeful as she makes her way to her own room.

Once inside, she closes the door firmly behind her, shutting out the sounds of the outside world. She takes a deep breath, allowing herself a moment to gather her thoughts before she begins to undress. She peels off her damp skirt and the rest of her clothes, tossing them aside with a sense of relief.

Stepping into the shower, Bella turns on the water, letting the hot spray wash over her body. She closes her eyes, allowing the warmth to soothe her tense muscles and wash away the lingering feelings of discomfort and embarrassment. She takes her time, lathering up and rinsing off, letting the water carry away the remnants of the day.

As she stands under the shower, her mind begins to wander, reflecting on the events of the day and the strange, uncomfortable situations she finds herself in.

She tilts her head back, letting the spray hit her face, her long hair getting wet and clinging to her shoulders. The water traces paths down her neck, over her collarbone, and down to her full breasts. She takes a moment to just stand there, letting the heat soak into her muscles, releasing the tension of the day.

Bella reaches for her body wash, pouring a generous amount into her palm. She starts at her shoulders, lathering the soap onto her skin, her hands gliding smoothly over her curves. She moves down to her breasts, cupping them gently, her fingers circling her nipples, drawing out a soft gasp from deep within her. The sensation is electrifying, and she takes her time, enjoying the feel of her own touch.

Her hands move lower, tracing the curves of her waist and hips. She spreads the lather over her stomach, her fingers dipping into her belly button, even making her giggle softly. The water continues to rain down on her, rinsing away the suds, and revealing her clean, glistening skin.

She turns around, letting the water hit her back, her head tilted to the side as the hot spray massages her neck. She reaches behind her, soaping up her back, her fingers tracing the line of her spine. She can feel the tension melting away, her body relaxing under her own touch.

Bella's hands move lower, cupping her ass, her fingers kneading the firm flesh. She takes her time, enjoying the sensation, the water cascading down her body, rinsing away the soap. She turns back around, her eyes closed, her face tilted up towards the showerhead.

Her hands slide down her thighs, her fingers tracing the sensitive skin of her inner thighs. She spreads her legs slightly, allowing the water to hit her most intimate place. She gasps at the sensation, her body tingling with pleasure. She takes her time, cleaning herself thoroughly, her fingers exploring every fold, every sensitive spot.

Finally, she rinses off, the water cascading down her body, leaving her clean and refreshed. She turns off the shower and steps out onto the soft mat. She wraps herself in a fluffy towel, her skin glowing from the heat and the pleasure of her own touch.

Bella walks over to her wardrobe, selecting a black tank top that hugs her curves, showing off a hint of her belly and accentuating her cleavage. She pairs it with form-fitting jeans that highlight her figure. As she finishes dressing, she notices that the moaning and flesh-slapping noises from Alex's room have finally ceased. With a sigh of relief, she decides to head downstairs to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

As she makes her way down the hall, she hears a soft, feminine voice call out, "Hm... excuse me, are you Becky, right?" Bella turns around to see a young, sexy blonde standing at the door of Alex's room, wrapped in a white fluffy towel, her skin glistening with sweat.

Bella corrects her, "Oh, no, it's Bella. Actually, it's Isabella." She offers a submissive look, her eyes cast downward.

The blonde girl doesn't seem too bothered by the mistake. "Oops," she says with a quick, dismissive tone before continuing. "Alex mentioned he had a maid. I thought that was you. Anyway, I need you to do something big for me. Could you help me?"

Bella thinks to herself, trying to piece together why this girl would assume she's a maid. Quickly, she comes to the conclusion that this must be what Alex told her. She can't believe he would do such a thing. Initially, she feels a wave of shock wash over her, her eyes widening in disbelief.

The blonde girl notices Bella's reaction and finds it a bit odd. "Hello?! Are you there? I mean, are you his maid, aren't you?" she asks, tilting her head slightly, a confused expression on her face.

prettykit1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
prettykit1

Bella takes a moment to recompose herself, her shock giving way to a sense of resignation. She realizes that arguing or correcting the girl would only lead to more questions and potential awkwardness. With a small, forced smile, she confirms, "Yeah, yes! I am. What do you need me to do?"

The blonde girl seems satisfied with the response and continues, "Great. Well, I know this is a bit awkward but... I need you to wash my panties. They're a bit... dirty. Alex and I are going for another round, and I don't want to put them back on like that. I have to work later and won't be able to go home right now."

Bella, still processing everything, asks the blonde girl, "So, you want me to wash your... dirty panties for you?" Her voice is steady, but her eyes betray a hint of disbelief.

The blonde girl makes a stupid face, tilting her head slightly. "Well, yes. I mean, i know that's unuual but... isn't that your job?" she asks, her tone bordering on condescending.

Bella takes a deep breath, lying through her teeth. "Yes, of course, it is," she confirms, her voice steady despite the turmoil inside her.

Without much embarrassment or ceremony, the blonde girl hands Bella the folded, cum-stained panties. Bella takes them, already feeling the moistness of Alex's cum on the fabric. She tries to maintain a neutral expression, but her stomach churns with a mix of disgust and disbelief.

The blonde girl opens a wide smile, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Sorry okey? It's just that this is the first time I'm dating a real doctor. I don't want to screw everything up," she giggles, sounding like a horny slut.

Bella raises an eyebrow, her curiosity piqued. "A doctor?" she questions, already figuring out that Alex must have lied to this girl to bring her home.

The blonde girl nods enthusiastically, her eyes sparkling with admiration. "Yeah, isn't it amazing? Saving children from cancer is the noblest job ever!" she gushes, completely oblivious to the deception.

Bella can't believe what she's hearing, but she decides not to deny Alex's story. She forces a small, polite smile, trying to hide her shock and disbelief. "That's... really impressive," she manages to say, her voice steady despite the turmoil inside her.

The blonde girl beams, clearly pleased with Bella's response. "I know, right? I feel so lucky to have met him.

Anyway, I want to give Alex a second round after he leaves the shower. If you could be done with my panties in like thirty minutes, that would be awesome." She pauses, then adds with a suggestive smile, "I could tip you a couple of dollars if you make a decent job of it."

Bella can only manage a forced smile, still in shock but determined to obey. "Of course, I'll make sure they're clean," she replies, her voice steady despite the turmoil inside her.

The girl finishes, remembering one last detail. "Oh, and hand-washed, okay?" she says, her tone casual as if it were the most natural request in the world.

Bella nods, her mind racing with a mix of disbelief and resignation. "Sure sure, hand-washed it is," she confirms, her voice barely above a whisper.

The blonde girl smiles, seemingly satisfied with Bella's compliance. "Great, thanks! I'll be back in a bit," she says, turning and disappearing back into Alex's room, leaving Bella standing in the hallway, the cum-stained panties still clutched tightly in her hand.

Bella takes a deep breath, steeling herself for the task ahead. She makes her way downstairs to the laundry room, her steps heavy with the weight of her thoughts. She fills the sink with warm water and soap, her movements mechanical as she begins to hand-wash the panties. The fabric is damp and sticky, and she tries to focus on the task at hand, pushing away the thoughts of what led to this situation.

The minutes tick by slowly as she works, the water turning soapy and the fabric gradually becoming cleaner. She rinses the panties thoroughly, making sure to remove any trace of the earlier encounter. As she wrings them out, she can't help but feel a sense of relief, knowing that she's almost done with this degrading task.

She places the panties into the dryer, setting it to a gentle cycle to ensure they dry quickly and thoroughly. She leans against the counter, her arms crossed over her chest, as she waits for the dryer to complete its cycle.

The minutes tick by slowly, each one feeling like an eternity as she stands there. She can't believe she's been reduced to this—hand-washing a stranger's cum-stained panties because of Alex's lies and manipulations.

Finally, the dryer beeps, signaling that the cycle is complete. Bella opens the dryer door, the warmth from inside hitting her face as she retrieves the now clean and dry panties. She holds them up, inspecting them to make sure they're completely dry and free of any stains. Satisfied with her work, she folds them neatly, her mind already shifting to the next steps she needs to take.

With the panties in hand, Bella makes her way back upstairs. She knocks softly on Alex's door, waiting for a response. The blonde girl opens the door, her hair slightly disheveled and her cheeks flushed from their recent activities.

"All done," Bella says, handing the folded panties to the girl. "They're clean and dry."

The blonde girl takes the panties, a satisfied smile spreading across her face. "Thanks, you did a great job," she says, pulling out a few...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AnaHanz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments