Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend To Remember Part 2

"The lessons advance into the realm of BDSM."

43
4 Comments 4
1.9k Views 1.9k
8.7k words 8.7k words

Author's Notes

"The rest of the weekend."

So we went off to the bathroom. I turned on the water, then put my hand on his shoulder to steady myself and slipped off my high heels. After we turned around under the spray to get most of the sweat off, I grabbed the loofah and started sensually soaping up and down his body. I paid particular attention to his cock and balls, and I was unsurprised when he pulled the loofah from my fingers and began slowly sliding it over my breasts. The sensations were delightful, and he continued down my body to spend a lot of time ostensibly scrubbing my pussy but in fact just gently teasing between my tender lips.

“Turn around,” he said, and when I did he ran the loofah up and down my ass crack and pressed the tip of a finger against my tight pucker.

“Oh, that feels nice,” I whispered regretfully, “but that’s a lesson for later. Let’s get rinsed off before the hot water runs out.”

So we did, and I turned the water off, and each of us grabbed a big bath sheet. Then, as we were drying ourselves off, Ari did something boys do in the locker room after gym class; he snapped his towel at my ass. I jumped in surprise, but then I turned to face him and smiled.

“Did you like doing that to me?”

He gave me a sheepish look. “Yeah, I did.”

I decided to tease him and see where this might go. “I’ve been really bad, teaching you all these sex things, so maybe I should be spanked as punishment. What do you think about that?”

He thought for a couple of seconds, then said, “Are you serious?”

“Only if you want me to be.”

He stood silently for quite a while, and I wondered what he was thinking. Then he slowly said, “I think … I think … maybe I do.”

“Okay, then we have to have another talk.”

“What about?”

“I have to explain something to you. There are code words, called safewords, that I can say if things get too intense and I have to slow them down or stop them. Will you promise to slow down or stop if I say one of them?”

“Of course I will; I only want things to be good between us.”

“Good. My safewords are yellow to tell you to slow down and red to tell you to stop what you’re doing, and I promise I won’t say either of them unless I really have to.”

He sat down on the side of the bed. “Bend over my legs,” he ordered gruffly, and I stretched out across his lap with my palms flat on the bed and my feet on the floor. He tentatively ran his hand over my firm round ass cheeks in a slow circular motion as though he was focusing his attention and sizing up his target. Then he took his hand away.

“This doesn’t feel quite right,” he said musingly. He didn’t say anything else, and I held my breath. Then, after a few seconds, he continued, “I want your ass to be higher and tighter; get up and put some heels on.”

I lifted myself up and went to my closet. I looked over my collection of high heels and decided to see whether the symbolism of my ankle-strap Louboutins would send a message Ari would get. So I picked them up and carried them to stand in front of him. Then I stepped into them and lifted one foot so the toe of the shoe was resting on his knee.

“Would you fasten them on for me, please?” I said seductively.

He buckled that shoe and I switched feet so he could buckle the other. Then I slowly laid myself back across his legs. My ass was higher, but I made sure that my pussy was touching his thigh. He resumed sliding his palm over my ass, and then he lightly slapped each cheek in turn and I hummed softly.

“You like that, huh?”

“Yes, I do,” I purred.

“Well, let’s see if you like this,” he said harshly, and then he really spanked me. He began slowly, alternating cheeks, and then he swatted me harder and faster. I felt my ass warming and I knew it was turning bright pink. I grabbed handfuls of the comforter and wriggled my behind, not trying to escape but just enjoying the sensations, and then I felt my secretions start to leak out of my vagina and onto his leg.

“Well, well,” he said a bit sarcastically. “What’s happening here?”

I felt a blush break over my face. “I … you …” I couldn’t say it.

“Tell me … Jane,” he demanded.

“Your spanking me, it turned me on,” I whispered.

“You got hot from being spanked?” he said incredulously.

“Yes,” I admitted.

“Come up here,” he said more gently, and I got up and sat next to him. He put his arms around me and pulled me backwards so we were lying together, and then he kissed me lovingly. “That’s really exciting,” he said between lip-locks.

“I’m glad you think so. I didn’t know how you would react, how you would … think of me because I liked it.”

He turned onto his side and I rolled so we were body to body. He ran his hand down my side and then cupped my breast, sliding his thumb across my nipple. I reached down and found that his cock had risen again. “As you can tell, I liked spanking you.”

“I guess so,” I said playfully.

“I’m ready for more education,” he said with a smile. “Are you ready for more sex?”

I smiled back at him. “When you turn me on like, that I’ll always be ready for more. Let’s try something different; lie down on your back and I’ll be on top this time.”

He pulled his feet onto the bed and slithered around until he was lying flat in the middle of the king-size mattress. I slowly crawled up between his legs on my hands and knees, my breasts swaying as I moved, and then I knelt up and positioned myself on his thighs. I wrapped my hand around his cock and was about to lift myself up and forward so I could slide down onto his erection when he reached up and lightly pinched my erect nipples. Lightning bolts shot from my nipples through my core and my juices oozed out to wet my thighs and his belly.

“Oh, yes,” I moaned, “I love that.”

“Is that another way you like being hurt a little?” he asked curiously.

“It’s a combination of things. I do like being hurt a little when I’m turned on …” I couldn’t tell him I liked being hurt a lot, not yet, “… and you just doing it, taking charge like that, makes it even better.”

“Thanks for explaining,” he said with a welcome burst of confidence in his voice. “I’m learning a lot, about sex and about you.” He released my nipples and I mounted him cowgirl.

“I’ll do a lot of the work in this position,” I told him, “but you can contribute to the movements if you want to.” I began to slowly lift up and then slide down his erection, squeezing my vaginal muscles each time I hit bottom, and as I increased the pace he pushed his hips up to meet me each time I came down onto his groin. We each started to take little sips of breath and sweat broke out on our chests, and then I decided to switch positions.

I lifted myself off of him and turned around so I was on my hands and knees facing away from him and I looked back over my shoulder. “Let’s try doggy style, it’s your turn to ride me,” I whispered sexily.

Ari got up behind me and slid his cock between my spread thighs. He took himself in hand and moved the head around until he found my opening and then he pushed all the way inside me in one long, smooth slide. “Ahhh, that’s nice,” I purred, and he began pumping his cock in and out. I reached down and started caressing my clit, and my body began climbing as he moved faster. He was pulling almost all the way out and then slamming his belly into my ass harder and harder on every long stroke, and then he pulled back too far and the head of his cock slipped out of my vagina and landed on my asshole. I thought he would immediately aim himself back into my pussy, but instead he started probing my little pucker.

“Hey, what are you doing?” I yelped.

“I’ve seen videos where men fuck women in their ass,” he said sternly, “and I want to try that. Have you ever had sex that way?”

Oh, shit, I thought, and then I laughed inside at my choice of exclamation. I really loved anal sex, but I thought it would probably be better if I was a little coy about it. “Yes, I have,” I admitted, trying to sound shy and forcing out a lie, “but I wasn’t planning on teaching you that.”

“You said you wouldn’t say no to anything I wanted,” he reminded me, “and this is something I want to do.”

I was stuck, and I knew it. Time to do some more acting. “Okay,” I said, faking reluctance, “but to do that you’re going to have to use some lube.”

“Do you have any?”

“Yes, in the bed-stand drawer.”

Ari opened the drawer and started rummaging around looking for the lube, and I belatedly remembered that some of my toys were in that drawer. I should have gotten the lube out myself, and now it’s too late, I thought frantically.

He put the little bottle of Astroglide on top of the bed stand. “Okay, I know what a vibrator is, but what are these?” He looked back over his shoulder and held up my pair of clover clamps.

“Those are used for sewing, for holding pieces of fabric together,” I said lamely.

“I’m sure they are,” he said with a smirk, “but I doubt that’s why they’re in your bedroom drawer.”

“Okay, you got me. Remember my reaction when you pinched my nipples?” He nodded. “Well, those can serve the same purpose.”

He took one of the clamps in each hand and squeezed them to open the jaws, then slowly let them close. “I see,” he said seriously. “We’ll try them later.” He turned back to the drawer and pulled out my leather wrist cuffs. “And these?” He gave me a hard, steely-eyed stare. “Let me guess. They go on your wrists, right?”

“Yes, that’s what they’re for.”

I couldn’t help it; I glanced toward the big ornamental chest that sat at the foot of my bed, and his eyes followed mine. “Now I have to wonder what’s in the chest,” he said very carefully. Then he got off the bed, went to the chest, and lifted the lid. I waited, horrified and excited at the same time, while he reached in and pulled out my flogger. He examined it closely, holding the handle and letting the tails of the fall slide through his fingers, and then he looked up at me.

“This looks like one of those things I saw in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, what they used to use to flog bad people with.”

“That’s exactly what it is, a flogger.”

“And do you like to be hit with it?”

“You already know I enjoyed being spanked and having my nipples pinched when I’m turned on; that’s just another way for me to get … pleasure-pain.”

“So Uncle Will uses this on you?”

“Well …”

His eyes flashed anger. “Tell me,” he demanded.

“He does … but only because I want him to, and he’s not very good with it.”

Oh, God, now I’m confessing things about my sex life with my husband to my sixteen-year-old nephew. This is so humiliating … so why is my pussy gushing secretions down my thighs?

He didn’t raise his voice. He actually lowered it, and he spoke sternly and with just a hint of menace that set my heart to racing. “Do you want me to flog you?”

I do, I really do, but it has to be his decision. I answered with the same kind of question I’d posed to him before. “Do you want to flog me? I don’t want to force you to do anything you don’t want to do.”

“If I do … do you think you’ll enjoy it?”

Time for another confession; this is so good I almost can’t stand it. “If you really want to do it, I know I’ll enjoy it. It will be a very big turn-on for me, and you already know how good sex can be when I’m really turned on.”

“How … how hard should I hit you?”

This is amazing. He’s asking all the right questions. Now I have to get him to do something that’s got to be hard for someone his age, to balance what I want with what’s safe. “Hard enough to really hurt,” I whispered. “You can redden my skin, but you mustn’t cause any bruises or make any other marks that your Uncle Will will see.”

“I understand,” he said, and then he eyed the leather cuffs. “Should I … tie you up?”

“You remember what I told you about my safewords, right?”

“Yes, of course.”

I took a deep breath. “Then you can do whatever you want.”

*

After Ari put the cuffs on my wrists, he went to the master bedroom closet and got one of his uncle’s neckties. He used the tie to bind my wrists together, and that made me think hard about the symbolism of his action. It seemed like he was making an effort to take over for my husband, to be the dominant that Will had always been reluctant to be for me, and I couldn’t figure out how I felt about that or if I should say or do anything about it.

Is it that I like it more than anything else he’s done, that I’m glad he’s becoming a real dominant, or am I more afraid of the possible consequences if I let him keep developing like this? But I knew I was committed to teaching Ari for the rest of the weekend, so I chose to let him continue and let the future take care of itself.

He positioned me on the bed on my forearms and knees with my hands under my chin, my feet over the edge, and my behind in the air. He put a pillow under my face and I rested my right cheek on it. I watched as he stood to my left, holding the handle of the flogger in his right hand.

Then he pulled his arm back and swung the flogger, slowly and tentatively, and the tails landed lightly and silently across my ass cheeks. When I didn’t move or otherwise react, he swung it again, a little harder, and it made a soft slapping sound when it landed. I again stayed still, and he swung his arm a third time, harder still, and the sound was louder in the quiet room. He was obviously being very careful, and I decided to encourage him.

Mmm,” I hummed, “that feels good.”

“Do you want more?”

Mmm, yes, I do.”

“Ask for it, Jane.”

God, this is hot, he’s making me ask for my pleasure-pain. “Please, Sir, hit me more.”

“Just more, Jane?”

I was so wet I could feel my juices running down my thighs, and I just gave in to my desires. “No, not just more, Sir, more and harder, please.”

The flogger came down on my ass cheeks again and again, slowly at first but a little bit harder and faster with each strike. I felt my ass getting warm and I knew it was turning color, and then the tails of the flogger struck the backs of my thighs.

“Oh, yes, thank you,” I whispered, and he started alternating, a few swats on my ass followed by a couple on my legs, back and forth in an almost hypnotic rhythm. I could almost sense his increasing confidence, and then he got really creative. He sent the fall of the flogger between my legs and the tails slapped lightly against my pussy, and I gasped and almost released from the strong sensations in my clit.

“You liked that, didn’t you?” he said, and I could hear the smile behind his voice.

“I loved it,” I admitted.

He reached under me to caress each of my big breasts, which were gently swaying like pendulums beneath my body, and then he teased my already-erect nipples into even harder and longer points. That teasing shot tingles through me, and then he put my clamps on them, slowly letting each one in turn close around my stiff nubs.

“Owww,” I complained, “they hurt.” But that was just for the record; I welcomed the pain and my whole body shivered as I hovered on the edge. When the flogger smashed into my ass again, I felt my whole body flush with heat, and that warm endorphin-rush sensation I’d read about, but never before experienced, radiated from my ass through my entire body.

“Oh, God, oh, yes, thank you, thank you,” I babbled, and then Ari slipped his fingers into my vagina and rubbed my clit with his thumb, and I erupted into an incredible orgasm. My whole body shook and quivered and my pussy gushed secretions onto the bed as I climbed higher and higher on waves of ecstasy. I barely noticed Ari spreading my ass cheeks and then I felt his cock probing against my anal pucker.

“I’ve lubed myself up,” he said quietly. “Let me in.”

I was still coming down from my intense climax, but I made an effort to relax my muscles and admit him into my back channel. He pushed ahead, slowly but relentlessly, and I felt the fat head of his cock push past my tight ring. “Ahhh, yes, take me,” I purred, and he began slowly stroking in and out, a little further each time, until his thighs pressed against my hot ass cheeks and he was completely embedded inside me.

“Jesus, you’re tight,” he exclaimed.

“I’m tight for you because...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PatHarvey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments