Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Ride to Remember. Chap. 4

"Just one more night of the road trip to go."

38
7 Comments 7
6.6k Views 6.6k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Natalie and I fell back into a deep sleep, after our early morning lovemaking.  I woke again Just before 7:00 am.  I lay mulling over my night, and what had woken me.  Then I heard the click of the bathroom door shutting, and realised I needed to pee.

I gently pulled myself away from Natalie and got up, she never moved, dead to the world.  I stood watching her for a minute, taking in her beauty.  Then my piss hard cock twitched, letting me know it needed relief.  Quietly I tiptoed out of our bedroom.  As I passed the other bedroom I saw that Ryan was still fast asleep as well.  

I pushed the door to the bathroom open.  "Oh, I'm sorry," I said and started to close the door when I saw Cindy sitting on the toilet, her panties at her feet.

"That's okay, I'll be finished in a second, come in," Cindy whispered.

I was embarrassed but still pushed the door open and stepped inside.  Incredibly, I heard the hiss of urine as Cindy relieved herself.  Without conscious thought, I felt my penis starting to harden again, as I watched her pull a piece of toilet paper off the roll and wipe herself without a hint of self-consciousness.

It was a moment of incredible intimacy, one that I can still picture to this day.  She did it was such ease like we were long time lovers or husband and wife.  As strange as it seems, this was a moment that told me that she was a very special person; that something special had developed between us.

Cindy stood up, stepped out of the panties caught around her ankles, and walked over to me.  She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my lips slowly, rubbing her naked breasts against me, my hard penis pressed between our bodies.

"Did you have fun last night?" she asked.

I moaned in response and kissed her back, reaching down to grab her ass and pulling her body tightly to me.

"Wait," she said and turned and locked both doors to the bathroom. "I don't think we want an audience this time."

I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that she had known that Natalie was watching us when we had sex.

Cindy grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the toilet.  She put the lid down and said, "Sit down.”

But first I needed to pee, and she took obvious pleasure in taking hold of my cock and aiming it around as it slowly went limp.

Then I sat on the toilet, my penis already hardening again.  Cindy straddled my thighs and bent to kiss my lips again.  At the same time, she squatted just a little and let the head of my penis touch her already swollen lips.  She moved her hips in a circular fashion, letting the dripping head slip just inside her body.

She held me like that, teasing herself and me to distraction, as she began to whisper in my ear.

"Did you like fucking my sister? Was her virgin pussy tight for your big cock?" she breathed, bringing a moan from my lips. "Was her pussy tighter than my ass?"

Other than "fuck me," these were the first dirty words I had heard her speak. She wasn't done yet.

"Oh that big cock feels so good in my cunt, but I love it in my ass best of all.  My ass is so tight that it's hard to get a big cock like yours inside but when I do, God, it drives me crazy," she said.  Her breathing was heavy, her hips swivelling around on my penis.

"Adam used to love my asshole. He would fuck it for hours. I would walk around with his cum dripping out of my stretched hole all day.  Oh God, I'm so hot," Cindy moaned, her dirty talk obviously working on both of us.

"Oh God Cindy, please," I moaned, wanting her to take me inside.  Slowly, she began to move downward, taking me inside, inch by inch. It was excruciating for both of us but oh so sensual.

I could feel her vagina squeezing me as she took me deeper and deeper.  She obviously had incredible muscle control because I could feel the walls of her sex gripping me as it moved down my penis.

When she had all of me inside her she whispered, "Don't move, don't move."  Then she bent her head and placed her lips on my neck.  She began to suck.  It was my turn to shiver.  I realised that she was paying me back by putting a passion mark on my neck where Natalie could see it.

"Oh my God," I hissed, my heart beating wildly in my chest as I felt her muscles begin to milk me.  Her body wasn't moving on the outside but the inside was driving me crazy.

She sat heavily on my thighs, her face buried in my neck moaning softly, gently licking my bruised skin, concentrating on making love to my buried penis.  I say making love because that is the only way I could describe what she was doing to me.  I could feel every inch of her inner walls as the muscles worked up and down my shaft.  It felt like a mouth sucking on me, trying to draw the sperm out.

"I'm... I'm going to... To cum if you keep that up," I hissed, trying to hold back my pleasure.

"Wait," she said and relaxed her muscles.

It was still warm, sensual, and incredibly exciting being inside her but my crisis was avoided.  She sat still, with only our laboured breathing making our bodies move.

"God Dave your cock feels wonderful inside me.  I can feel every inch.  Can you feel my heartbeat inside my pussy?" Cindy asked.

I concentrated on that section of my body and realised that I could in fact feel her heart beating.  It felt like I could even feel her warm blood flowing through the swollen veins inside her body.  It was like nothing I had ever felt before like we were one person with one large sex organ.  Cindy was showing me a whole new side of sensuality.

"Yes, God, I feel you," I choked out, my breathing erratic.

"Be still and enjoy it.  Feel the warmth, feel the flow of my juices around you.  Feel the way the head of your cock presses on my womb."

"Yes, yes, I feel it," I said. And I could feel it.

"I want to make you cum in me now.  I'm going to cum too.  But don't move, I'll do all the work," Cindy said and brought her lips to mine.

Cindy's tongue pressed deep into my mouth.  I wrapped my lips around it and sucked, pulling her sweet saliva into my mouth.  Then I pressed my tongue into her mouth.  She started to suck on it and suddenly, at the same time, I felt that sucking from below again.  She was sucking at both ends of my body.

When she finally released my tongue I said, "God Cindy I'm going to cum soon."

"Yes, yes Dave, cum in me.  Shoot all that hot cum in my sweet pussy, oh God I'm...oh yes I'm cummmig!" Cindy moaned, her body trembling all over.

I couldn't hold out any longer.  I felt my penis throb and expand.  Then Cindy pressed down hard. It felt like I had gone deeper into her, into some hidden cavern where no penis had ever been.

Cindy's tight hole pulled on me, sucking me, her body still not moving. "Ohhh!" I moaned as my sperm shot up the shaft and began to pour into her body. Amazingly, I believed that I could actually feel my cum bounce off the walls of her vagina and spread across my penis.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum in my cunt, cum in my cunt. Oh God, cum with meee!"

I shot volley after volley of cum deep into Cindy, filling her with my seed until I was dry.  My testicles actually hurt when I was finally empty.  It was an incredible climax, even better than with her sister.  That was probably her point.  I knew that they loved each other but I could also see a little competitiveness between them.  I can't say that I minded having them competing.

Cindy collapsed against me, sitting heavy on my thighs.  I was light-headed, breathing hard in an attempt to fill my lungs with enough air to keep me conscious.

"Jesus," I mumbled when I could speak.

"Did you like that?" Cindy whispered.

"That was incredible. Where did you learn that?" I asked.

"I'll never tell," she said with a sexy smile.

When Cindy finally lifted up and let my penis slip out of her, I was amazed to see that I was still three-quarters hard.  My penis was still pulsing as it lay on my thigh.  I couldn't even remember the number of times I had cum in the last couple of days but my penis still seemed to want more.

I watched as Cindy retrieved her panties and pulled them up her long legs and around her waist.  I looked at her with surprise because she had not bothered to clean herself.

She patted the crotch of her panties and said, "I want to feel you dripping out of me all day; it's sooo sexy."

I shook my head; this was an amazing woman.

Natalie awoke soon after I returned to the bedroom, then the four of us went to the Motel restaurant for breakfast.  We were silent as we walked to the restaurant, but there was a smile on everyone's face.  I wondered if the other guests sitting at breakfast had any idea that these two gorgeous women were walking beside me had my cum dripping from their vagina's.

I knew that Cindy had her panties on but Natalie had whispered that she had left her panties off, wanting to feel my juice on her thighs.

I said a little prayer of thanks that I had not backed out of the trip.  I so nearly did when I found there were three of them and one just a toddler.

I sat in the restaurant with Ryan next to me on one side of the table, Natalie and Cindy on the other side.  I looked over and saw that there was a purple suck mark on each of their necks. When they saw what I was looking at, they both blushed prettily.  I reached up and touched the mark on my neck.  I saw Cindy smile and Natalie squint her eyes when she realised that I had a passion mark myself.

Cindy took Ryan back to the room to get him ready to travel.  That gave Natalie and I a chance to talk.  

We only had one more day before we reached Wellington.  Our plan for the day was to drive down to Palmerston North, where friends of their family, owned the Fitzherbert Motor Lodge.

It set me thinking about what was going to happen when we got there.  I had said that I didn’t have a girlfriend, and strictly speaking that was correct.  But there was a young lady that I had been making some passes at.  She worked in the office at Air New Zealand and before I had left she had given me the message that she would go out with me and see where things went.  I had really had the hots for her before I set out on this trip and have to admit I had been really looking forward to getting back to see her. 

It’s a bugger really – it never rains but it pours.

"You could stay at our parent's house if you want, it has three spare bedrooms”. Said Natalie.

"Natalie that's really tempting.  You two have been far too good to me.  But I have to go to work and the three of us travel down to the airport together very early some mornings, so I must return to my flat.”

I squeezed her hand and said, "Thank you for asking me to stay. I guess we had better get moving; Cindy and Ryan will be waiting."

An hour later we were reluctantly on the road again.  None of us really wanted to leave the comforts of that Taupo Motel.

Cindy drove for about an hour, with me upfront and close, and with Natalie and Ryan in the back.  When Ryan went to sleep after an hour or so, Natalie climbed across and joined us on the front bench seat.  There was plenty of room for the three of us but Natalie sat close to me and fell asleep, leaning against me.

When Cindy saw that Natalie was asleep she reached down and put her hand on my thigh.  Soon she began to rub her hand up and down, bringing excitement to my groin.  I could feel my penis harden down my thigh, trapped by my jeans.  It was getting very uncomfortable.

"Cindy, what are you doing?" I whispered, knowing very well what she was up to.

"Getting a little uncomfortable in there?" she said as her hand covered the bulge in my pants.  Her hand squeezed me, causing my penis to throb.

I almost gasped when I saw Natalie's hand reach over and grasp my other thigh.  She had been awake, watching her sister caress me.  I watched, paralysed, as her hand went up to my zipper.  The hiss of my zipper sounded loud in the quiet car.

Natalie's hand hesitated for a second before it went inside.

Now I did gasp as I felt her hand reach inside my shorts and grasp my straining penis.  My eyes were wide in shock as I watched her hand caress me inside my jeans as Cindy's hand did the same thing from the outside.  I couldn't believe what I was seeing--two women caressing my erection while driving down State Highway 1.

"Oh God," I moaned as Natalie worked my penis out of my jeans and into the cool air of the car.  Now the only sound in the car was the heavy breathing of the three of us.

I watched as Natalie ran her hand up and down my shaft.  I almost climaxed when Cindy reached over and used the palm of her hand to smear the clear juice, which was bubbling out of the tiny slit, across the swollen head.  Then Cindy wrapped her sticky hand around the head as Natalie continued to work her hand up and down the shaft.

I had to close my eyes for fear that if I watched them I would climax.  My eyes didn't stay closed for long because I felt Natalie begin to slide her head down from my chest.  I couldn't believe she was going to do what I thought her intention was.  Yet within seconds, her tongue was licking the swollen head as Cindy held my penis for her.

"Ohhh!" I moaned as I felt her mouth cover the head.  Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Cindy trying to watch her sister lick me as she drove.

I was now mad with desire as one woman jerked on me and the other sucked.  My hand went to Natalie's head, my fingers tangling in her hair. I wasn't sure if my hand should pull her head off or push it down.  Instead, it simply lay there, feeling the gentle movements of her head as it moved up and down.

"God, oh God, Natalie, oh God," I moaned incoherently as the combination of her hot mouth and Cindy's fist brought me closer and closer to a peak.

“Natalie!" I said in warning, my fingers in her hair now trying to pull her back. I heard her moan and felt her resist the pull of my hand.  Then it was too late.  My penis throbbed and shot a huge stream of juice to the back of her throat. I was petrified that she would be mad until I heard her moan deep in her throat and then swallow.

The next stream shot out with great force but Natalie took it down.  I knew that Cindy could feel my juice squirting up the shaft as she squeezed me in time with my throbs, helping the thick juice gush into her sister's sucking mouth.  Aided by Cindy's hand, my penis throbbed over and over, filling Natalie's mouth to overflow.  My thick juice ran out of the corners of her mouth and all over Cindy's fingers.

As my climax diminished, I let my head fall back on the seat in satisfaction.  When I opened my eyes I saw Natalie's smiling face.  She giggled and used her fingers to clean flecks of my cum from the corner of her mouth then suck them clean.  She looked very proud of herself.

"You were right Cindy, I did love it," Natalie said smiling at her sister.

Obviously, the two of them had conspired to let her perform oral sex on me.  It was apparently another first for her.

I sat there, my penis lying on my pants, my breathing gradually returning to normal.

"You had better put that thing away," Cindy said. "We need to get some petrol."

I groaned and pushed my penis back inside my pants and zipped up as we pulled into a station at Waiouru.

I offered to drive, and Natalie got in the back to play with Ryan, who was wide awake.  Cindy sat in the front and talked with me.  About 3:30 pm we pulled into Palmerston North.  We probably could have made it to Wellington by the end of the day but they wanted to see their Aunt and Uncle.

Mhargaputah
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mhargaputah

The Fitzherbert was very smart, and they gave us a two-bedroom studio, at a very special rate.  It wasn’t as flash as the place we had stayed in Taupo, but it was very close.  Once settled in, we had dinner with the Aunt and Uncle in their private quarters.  Then about 10:00 pm, we carried a sleeping Ryan back to our studio. 

The girls had gotten themselves dressed up for dinner, and weren’t ready for bed.  They wanted to go to the bar for a nightcap.  To myself, I thought they wanted to strut themselves in front of the locals.  So once we were certain that Ryan was sound...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by mingemuncher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments