Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is another fantasy of mine, as well as a much-requested genre. I hope you enjoy it and hopefully it will come true for me one day."

My name is Carol. I am currently fifty years old and I am entering a new phase of life. My son has recently married and he has started his own life. His wife is now there to support him. But for the past few decades, I have been a loving mother to my son. I made sure he was always happy and content.

I had been fucking Tom’s school friend, Jake, for several weeks (see Part 8). His stamina had improved a lot and I was enjoying the regular sex. But I needed to tell Tom at some point. Tom was a senior at WSU. He came home regularly to check on me. A lot of the time Tom would bring a girlfriend home during these breaks. One such girl was Mary. Mary was my first FFM (see Part 7). I had joined Tom with a few girls since then. Tom would indicate to me if his girlfriend was bisexual. If she was, I would join them for sex in Tom’s bedroom. If she wasn't bisexual, Tom would service me privately in my own bedroom.

I phoned Tom at least once a week. I asked him if he remembered Jake. He said of course he did. Jake was once his best friend.

Tom then said, “Why? Are you fucking him?”

I paused for a few seconds before I answered, “Yes.”

Tom replied, “That's awesome! Jake has wanted to fuck you for years.”

I asked, “Are you not angry?”

“No,” Tom said, “I told Jake I’d be fine with it.”

Tom came home the next weekend. Tom had conspicuously neglected to bring a girlfriend this time. I gave him a big hug and kiss as he came into the house. I then told Tom the whole story of how Jake had lost his virginity to me. I also said that he was becoming a quite proficient sexual partner.

I could see Tom’s cock getting harder through his pants. Tom told me that my story about taking Jake was making him horny. Tom said that it reminded him of the night that I took his virginity several years earlier.

I immediately went down and unzipped Tom’s pants. I began sucking his cock to a full erection. I told him that I missed his big cock and that I wanted him to fuck me. Tom pulled me back up for a kiss. He quickly turned me around and bent me over the couch. He dropped his trousers. He hitched my dress over my torso. He pulled my panties to the side. He grabbed my waist.

I bent over onto my outstretched hands. He positioned his cock at my pussy and slowly inserted his full length. He then fucked me hard and fast. I was on my tippy toes, moaning loudly whilst he fucked me. Tom pounded me for a good five minutes before he was ready to cum. He then began to moan himself. He groaned with each thrust, as he unloaded inside me. I loved feeling Tom’s cum filling me once again. We kissed and thanked each other. I love “quickies” with Tom.

We then sat down to get our breath back and have a drink. We talked more about Jake. I had invited Jake over for dinner that evening. Tom was happy with this. He said that he wanted to watch Jake fuck me. I finished cooking dinner and put on a sexy dress. Jake arrived soon after. Jake was a bit nervous, but he relaxed after a few beers. We sat down and had dinner.

Dinner was casual. Jake and Tom caught up on old times and had a few more beers. As Jake and Tom cleared the table, the mood shifted. We were all wondering what the next step would be. If Jake or Tom were alone with me, they would not be shy about fucking me. But they were now unsure who should make the first move.

I invited them both over to the living room to watch the football. They sat either side of me on the couch, as we watched the game. I then began to rub their crotches with each of my hands. I could feel them both getting hard. I stroked their shafts through the fabric.

I turned to kiss Jake as I continued to stroke him. He was feeling my boobs. I got up and told them both to drop their pants and sit back down. I got onto my knees between them and began sucking. I stroked Tom whilst I licked and sucked Jake. I then switched to sucking Tom whilst stroking Jake.

After alternating a few more times, I stood up and took my dress off over my head. I then dropped my panties off. Jake and Tom remained sitting on the couch. I straddled Jake’s lap and slid down onto his cock. Jake kissed and sucked my boobs whilst I rode him. Tom sat next to us stroking his big cock. He then stood up beside me so I could suck him as I rode Jake.

I sucked Tom for a while whilst I bounced on Jake’s cock. Jake was enjoying it. He said that he was about to cum. I stopped sucking Tom and I rode Jake harder. I encouraged him to cum inside me. Jake grabbed my waist and pulled me in tightly as he started to fill me with his cum. When his ejaculations finished, I dismounted Jake. Some of his cum dribbled out of my pussy as I did so.

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

I quickly got on the floor between his legs to lick up any spillages and to clean his cock. Tom immediately got behind me. I could feel him rubbing the head of his cock up and down against my used vagina.

Tom used Jake’s cum as a lubricant to slide his big cock straight into my pussy. I paused from sucking Jake’s cock to let out a gasp as I felt Tom entering me. Tom started slowly but I was soon telling him to fuck me harder. The thought of Tom fucking me after another man had cum inside me, made me very excited. I was a slut who needed to be reclaimed by her loving son.

Tom fucked me hard. I moaned loudly as Tom hammered me. Jake sat back and watched the show. My saggy mature boobs jiggled as Tom continued to pound me hard. I was soon screaming with delight as I orgasmed for the third or fourth time that night. That was Tom’s cue to unload inside me. He rammed his cock home as each jet of cum filled my pussy to displace Jake’s cum.

We all rested to gather our composure. Tom went to get another beer for each of them and a water for me. I put my panties back on. Tom and Jake put their jocks back on. We watched the rest of the game.

By the end of the game, Jake and Tom were getting horny again. I stroked them to full erections and told them to stand up. They stood up and dropped their jocks to the floor. They stood beside each other with their erect cocks pointing proudly out in front of them. I pushed between them. I took a cock in each hand and I led them to the bedroom.

I crouched in front of them as I alternated between sucking each of them. I told them that I was theirs for the night. I cupped each of their ballsacks and I told them that I wanted them to be well and truly drained of semen by the morning.

Tom and Jake took turns over the next hour or two. One of them would fuck me until he ejaculated inside me. The other would then take over fucking me, whilst the first watched and recovered from his previous efforts. If they needed help getting hard for another round, I would gently caress and kiss and suck them until they were ready. I’d then assume a new sex position.

Both Tom and Jake were very virulent. I lost count of the number of times they each fucked me. I found it extremely arousing each time that Tom would position himself ready to fuck me after Jake had filled me with another cum load. I wanted Tom to reclaim me as his cum slut Mother.

Tom also found this very arousing and he was always ready to go when Jake had finished. As soon as Jake moved clear, Tom would move into place. He’d position the head of his cock at my vagina. He would use it to catch any cum leaking out. He’d rub the cum up and down my slit before sliding it into my cum filled pussy.

I watched in anticipation as Tom used his cock to stir the cum that had accumulated around my pussy lips. I cooed with excitement when he finally entered me after for what seemed like an eternity. I’d always orgasm as he was fucking me and/or whilst he was cumming himself.

After several rounds lke this, Jake was struggling to get hard. He managed to get hard and fuck me one more time before I knew that Tom would be my last for the evening. I was lying on the bed with my legs spread wide for Tom to see. My pussy was now dripping with several loads of cum from each boy. Tom liked what he saw. He moved closer and separated my labia with his fingers to get a better look at the cum filling my pussy. I reached down and stroked his cock a few times to get him nice and hard. He then moved into position over me. I kissed him and told him that I was his loving mother. I told him that wanted him to rightfully claim me from his buddy.

As Tom slid his cock in, cum squelched and oozed from my pussy. I straightened my legs and spread them wide. Tom pounded me hard and fast. Cum lathered up, and formed a thick white coating around the shaft of his cock. I pulled Tom in for a kiss and told him how much I loved him. I told him that I wanted one last big load of cum from him.

Tom’s body stiffened. He slowed his rhythm and he emphasised his thrusts. He then unloaded the last of his cum into my cunt with several powerful and deep thrusts. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer with each thrust. I reached down with one hand to grab Tom’s ballsack. I gently squeezed the last remnants of cum from it as his ejaculations subsided. Tom collapsed onto me and we kissed and thanked each other.

Jake went to Tom’s bedroom to sleep. Tom stayed with me. My pussy was quite tender from be fucked so many times. But it was also full from several loads of cum, which I was very happy about. I drifted into a deep blissful sleep.

Published 
Written by CougCarol
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments