Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is another one of my fantasies which will be familiar to many."

My name is Carol. I am currently fifty years old and I am entering a new phase of life. My son has recently married and he has started his own life. His wife is now there to support him. But for the past few decades, I have been a loving mother to my son. I made sure he was always happy and content.

After finishing college, Tom went to work in Seattle. This is where he met Kate. Kate is a buxom blonde with big boobs and long hair. She is several years older than Tom, and the more mature partner in the relationship. Kate was a student radiologist at the time and has since qualified. She is from a medical dynasty. Her father was a pharmacist. Her two brothers are also pharmacists and her sister is a dentist. Kate is the youngest of the four. She went to an all-girls school and is very well-spoken. She is also very down-to-earth and honest. I like her a lot.

Tom got married to Kate last year. He lives with her in Seattle, where they both work. Kate’s parents bankrolled the wedding which was a lavish affair. They then set up Tom and Kate in a condo downtown.

Kate’s father, Keith is an elderly gentleman. He is a retired pharmacist, but still owns a number of drug stores around the city. He is tall and slim, with silvery hair. I get on with him. He is a bit conceited and stiff, but I manage to get a laugh out of him. His wife, Victoria, is a stereotypical “lady of the house”. She spends her time running charities and various left wing lobby groups. I don't get on with her very well. She looks down on me. I am almost certain that Keith has not had a blowjob since they were married. He was always taking extra glances at me when I visit.

I usually get invited to Kate’s family gatherings. Being a divorcee and Tom being my only child, I do not have a big committment on my side of the family. Christmas was the last time that I was with Kate’s family. I drove up from Portland and spent the night in Seattle with Kate’s parents.

They have a large house on the east side of the city near Washington Park. It is more of a mansion than a house, with commanding views of Lake Washington and a distant Mt Rainier. I sleep in the guest quarters on the lower floor. The living area is on the middle floor and the bedrooms are on a third and forth floor loft.

Christmas dinner was extravagant. It was a very busy house with all children and grandchildren present. Kate’s mother, Victoria, acted as though she cooked everything. In reality, a Central American chef and maid were recruited for these duties. Victoria just spent all of her time ordering them around. She talked about how lucky they are to have escaped Guatemala and to have found employment with her. But I could tell that they disliked her by the way they looked at me behind her back.

Unfortunately, after dinner, I was stuck with the women, whilst the men retreated to the drawing room for cigars and port. I’d much rather have been with the men down in the drawing room. I fantasized about coming out of my bedroom in a skimpy teddy and bending over the pool table, whilst the men each took turns fucking me. I’d take a load of cum from each one of Kate’s brothers, her father, and then Tom.

Instead, I had to listen to Victoria spend the next few hours telling us how much money she had sent to charities around the world. From sponsoring starving children in Sudan, to endangered snow leopards in Tibet. Anything to satisfy her virtue. She then complimented me on the progressive nature of the Mayor for Portland. She endorsed trans-athletes and the decriminalization of drugs. I didn't waste my time telling her about the number of Fentanyl zombies I pass on my way to work, or how my neighbourhood has needed to contract private security to try and mitigate violent robberies.

By the end of the night, I was glad to just relax by myself in my bedroom. I am lucky to live a comfortable life, but I can only dream of the bubble that Victoria lives in. The double garage was off my guest room. I opened the door out of curiosity. A black Aston Martin V8 took pride of place. This was obviously Keith’s car. Next to it was a white Tesla X, obviously Victoria’s carbon offset.

I felt bad that my Ford was sitting in their driveway outside, tarnishing their impeccable stature. I then heard the elevator door open (yes, they have an elevator). I turned around to see Keith exiting the elevator. He apologised for the intrusion. He said an alarm went off on his phone indicating movement in the garage, and he came to investigate.

I complimented him on his Aston Martin. I wanted to ask if he was compensating for something, but I held my tongue. Keith thanked me and told me that he will take me for a ride one day. I said that I’d love to. I then asked him if he would like a drink. He was taken a little bit off-guard, but accepted my offer. The guest quarters were well equipped with a kitchenette and bar.

We talked about how well the day went. We talked about how happy Tom and Kate looked together. Tom is very intelligent and had landed a good job with a medical imaging company (this is how he met Kate). Keith was looking forward to Kate having children to add to his growing collection of grandchildren. I was also looking forward to becoming a grandmother. I told Keith that I wanted personally thank him for welcoming me into his family. I hugged him and gave him a polite peck on the cheek. Keith said that he thoroughly enjoyed having me around.

I had previously changed into my pyjamas. They were a modest pair of silk pyjamas. They were a full length top and botton set, as you’d expect a mother-in-law to wear in such surroundings. But I had discreetly undone the top few buttons for Keith’s benefit. Without a bra, my boobs jiggled around as I moved about the room. The silk pyjamas also accentuated my perky nipples.

As I finished my drink, I told Keith that Victoria would be waiting for him upstairs. Keith understood what I meant. He sighed and said that Victoria hadn’t been intimate with him for many years. He said that between working very long hours and getting old, he couldn't remember the last time that he had sex. I quizzed, “What? Not even at Christmas?” Keith sighed again.

I told Keith that he must get a lot of female attention in his car. He chuckled and said yes, but they were all a bit too young for him. I seductively asked him if I was too young as I placed my hand on his thigh. He said that I was an extremely attractive lady. I told him that he deserves a nice Christmas present as I moved my hand from his thigh to his crotch. I began to rub his crotch, feeling for his cock.

It took a little bit longer than what I was used to with younger men, but I soon felt a hardness develop in Keith’s pants. I unbuckled his pants and pulled out his semi-hard cock. I continued to stroke him as he got harder. I asked Keith when was the last time he received a blowjob. He told me that Victoria had only given him a blowjob once before they were married. But she didn't like it when he came in her mouth, and she has refused to give him one since. I told him that every man deserves to have their dick sucked regularly. I said that I loved receiving cum in my mouth and hoped that he had a nice load ready for me. I knelt down between his legs. I pulled his pants down to his ankles and started licking and sucking his cock. Keith was enjoying it a lot. His cock got very hard as I sucked and licked it.

Ares_cortez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ares_cortez

Keith was not rock hard like a young man, but he was hard enough to give me good pounding. I stood up and removed my pyjamas. I stood in a pose while Keith observed me. I stood partially side-on so he had a good view of my bum and my perky, mature tits. He told me that I was a very sexy lady with a fantastic body. Keith took his shirt and trousers off and scooted back on the bed. I climbed on the bed and assumed a sixty-nineish position over Keith. I continued to suck him. My boobs swayed as my head bobbed up and down.

Keith caressed my legs and bum. He tried licking my pussy. He had obviously had never done it before, but his soft tongue was managing to sufficiently tease me. I was getting very moist. I sat up and straddled his waist in the reverse cowgirl position. I positioned my pussy over his cock and I separated my labia. His cock was nice and hard. I softly moaned as I slid down onto his shaft. I leant forward and I twerked on his cock. I sat back up and I bounced up and down on his full length. I could feel his cock rubbing on my g-spot. I began to moan louder as I bounced.

Keith had a big smile on his face. He was holding my waist and guiding me up and down as I bounced. He then got a look of horror on his face. I turned around to see Tom standing in the doorway. I knew that Tom wouldn't mind. He had obviously come to check on his mom. Keith didn't know what to say. I stopped bouncing as Tom walked over to us. “Don't stop on my account,” Tom said.

As he got close to the edge of the bed, Tom pulled his pyjama pants down to reveal his beautiful, erect cock. It was within one foot of my face. I took hold of his shaft and began to stroke him. I pulled him closer and I began to suck him. I simultaneously began to bounce on Keith’s cock again.

Keith got back into his rhythm and grabbed my hips. I bounced on his cock as I sucked Tom. A few minutes later, I unmounted Keith’s cock. I got onto all fours and I continued to suck Tom’s cock. I arched my back to present my pussy to Keith. Keith got behind me and started to fuck me. I told him to “Fuck Me Hard!” as I always do when I am in this position.

Keith pounded me harder. He reached around to feel my saggy boobs. I stopped sucking Tom to push back against Keith. I thrust back onto Keith’s cock. I don't think he had ever had sex with a lady who loved to be fucked as much as I did. Keith's thrusts became more labored. He said he was cumming. He grabbed my hips tightly and unloaded his old, comatose balls into my pussy. He began to moan and shake. He collapsed onto my back whilst he got his breath back. He high-fived Tom as he regained composure.

I remained in position on all fours. This wasn't my first threesome with Tom and another man. Tom always liked to reclaim his Mom. He wasn't about to let his father-in-law have my pussy to himself. Tom got into position behind me. He took hold of my hips. Keith’s cum had made me nice and lubricated. Tom slid his big cock straight into me and began pounding me hard. I was moaning loudly as Tom hammered me.

Keith’s cum was lathering up around my labia as Tom’s cock worked the creamy liquid in and out of my pussy. Keith watched on, slowly stoking his now limp cock. Tom and I both love “sloppy seconds”. The thought of Tom’s seed reclaiming me after another man, made us both very aroused. We were both soon climaxing. I could feel Tom’s large cock throbbing as he pumped each jet into me. I loved feeling him add to my already cum-filled pussy. I was screaming loudly as wave after wave of ecstasy flowed through me.

Tom withdrew his cock. He leaned over to kiss and thank me. Keith got behind me to look at my pussy. He spread my lips with his fingers. He obviously wanted to look at the cum leaking out. I tensed my pelvic floor muscles and squeezed a stream of cum out of my pussy. Keith got excited and said, “Wow! Look at all of that cum!” He began to lick my cunt. He proceeded to lick and suck all of the cum from my pussy like a good cucold. Each time he’d get me clean, I would squeeze a bit more cum out for him to dutifully lick up. He then kissed and thanked me for a wonderful Christmas gift.

The next morning, Keith was a new man. He was relaxed and at ease. Victoria’s nagging didn't worry him. He didn't need her pussy.

Keith appeared after breakfast in trousers and a sports coat. “Carol wants to go for a spin in the Aston Martin,” Keith announced. "Well, you better be back before midday. I have lunch planned with the Roach-Nagels,” nagged Victoria.

I disappeared to quickly get changed. Keith met me outside my room a short time later. He put his arm around my waist as we walked to the garage. He whispered in my ear how much he enjoyed the night before. We were soon cruising down the I-5 in his car.

Keith looked to me for approval. I smiled and rubbed his crotch. His cock was already getting hard. Keith told me that he had popped a few viagras. He wasn't sure if he could get hard again so soon. I kept stroking his shaft inside his trousers and said, “I should really take care of this before we get back.”

I unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out. Keith put the car in cruise-control and relaxed. I continued to stroke him until he was fully erect. I leaned over and flicked my hair to the side. I licked up and down his shaft and around the head of his cock. I then gave his cock a few strong sucks. Keith told me that he was in heaven. He had one hand on the steering wheel and he was petting my head with the other. I pulled my top down to hang my boobs out.

I was licking and sucking his cock as I played with his balls. He had quite a big, loose ballsack. I told him that I wanted him to cum for me. I said that I wanted to taste him cum. I paused to look up at Keith.

I cupped his balls, and I asked, “Is there a nice load of cum in these for me?”

Keith smiled and said, “A nice fresh load. You blew the cobwebs out last night.”

I continued to suck and stroke his cock. He became harder and started to moan. He started to ejaculate into my mouth. I sucked harder. I sucked all of his cum out as he went soft. I then sat up and opened my mouth to show him the cum on my tongue. I then swallowed it in one big gulp.

Keith said he’d love to drive off into the sunset with me. I said that he’d better get back for his lunch appointment.

I made myself scarce for the afternoon. I went for a walk around the park and returned for a rest. I was due to stay another night at Kate’s parent’s house.

Keith went down to my bedroom again that night. We fucked again. Tom didn't join us. Keith told me that no-one had ever made him want sex so badly. Keith wanted to finish in the missionary position. He kissed me and told me that he loved me as he was cumming.

Keith wanted me to stay longer. I declined, and said that I had business at home to attend to. In truth, I could sense that Keith was becoming obsessive, and I didn't want to make it worse. Keith then went back upstairs before Victoria started wondering where he was.

I lay awake thinking of what to do about Keith. Tom visited me a short time later. I felt better after Tom reclaimed me and filled me with his seed. I then fell into a deep sleep.

I drove back home after breakfast the next morning.

Published 
Written by CougCarol
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments