Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Baby for Maeby - Part 2

"The adventures continue..."

29
5 Comments 5
14.5k Views 14.5k
8.6k words 8.6k words

Saturday 14 December 2019

Jessica MacFarlane knelt, impaled on her son Richie’s rock-hard penis. Moments before he had orgasmed deep inside her fertile vagina. An outcome that was the culmination of months of planning. Planning she had undertaken with the help of her sister, Maeby Lewis. Richie’s only aunt.

Jessica wanted a baby, but her husband Dennis was unwilling. Unwilling to take on the sex required. And especially the commitment of raising a second child this late in life. She knew at forty-two that her chances were running out fast. And her ever-strengthening maternal instincts had bidden her to act.

In her desperation, she had turned to Maeby. And asked her to help seduce her nineteen-year-old college freshman son Richie. The plan had worked out to perfection. The boy had thought he was helping his beautiful, unmarried aunt to conceive. But the older women had tricked him and placed him in bed with his mom. The excited teen had been oblivious to the switch.

Now, however, as Richie’s sperm was beginning to seek out his mother’s fertile ova, Maeby had slipped into the room. She was demanding her ‘turn’. She'd been listening at the door to the climax of the passionate lovemaking going on in her bed. She had been so overcome with lust that she had stepped inside just as Jessica and Richie came together.

In a haze of love and lust, the incestuous partners on the bed had held their arms out to her in welcome.

Maeby climbed up onto the bed as Jessica rolled off Richie to lie on her back. Without being asked, Maeby grabbed the unused pillows and cushions. She wedged them under her sister’s bottom, raising her hips. The semen dribbling downwards and out of her birth canal started flowing the other way. Towards her cervical opening and her waiting eggs beyond.

“Oh, Jessica... Richie... please let me love you. I listened to you. I’m sorry but it was so perfect and then I saw you both cumming and I just... NEED IT. Please...” Maeby was almost crying with desperate longing.

“Of course, darling,” said Jessica, turning her head towards her sister. “Are you OK with that Richie?”

“I already thought I was with her, and I was super OK then. Please let me be with you Maeby, for real. I love you.” Richie held out his arms and his beautiful aunt straddled his body. As she did so, her vagina swallowed his bloated rod in one smooth movement.

“I love you too baby. Love me like you loved your momma. Make me cum all over you,” Maeby cried. She was not the shrinking violet in bed that he had been led to believe.

Jessica reached over and switched on the bedside light on her side too.

“I want to see you two together, my baby Sis and my baby boy. Joined as one,” Jessica said. She watched as Maeby’s body undulated over Richie’s. Her sinuous movements kept him in a constant state of arousal. Her ample boobs would bounce out away from her chest when she bottomed out hard on his cock. They did it again when she reversed direction as his tip almost slipped from her sucking sheath.

“Can I kiss you Maeby? I’ve always wanted to. I tried under the mistletoe last Christmas, but you kept slipping away from me. I was afraid to be too obvious.” Richie’s groin was on fire with delicious sensations. Maeby did not seem quite as tight as his mom but she was definitely wetter and moved in a cat-like, serpentine wave.

“Oh, baby you’ve no idea how much I wanted to give in and kiss you back then. But I was trying to be the responsible adult. I wish to god I hadn’t,” Maeby said as she dipped her face down to his. She began kissing him with every ounce of love and passion she could muster.

Richie’s dick was luxuriating in the moist heat of his aunt’s flexing pussy. Her internal muscles were playing him like a musical instrument. Never with quite the same melody but always alluring and so, so sexy. The addition of her naughty kisses brought him to the brink of orgasm.

Above him, Maeby orgasmed like a bomb. A huge rush of air left her lungs as she straightened her back and howled with joy. Her bottom screwed itself down onto Richie’s over-excited dick securing him to the bed.

“I’m going to cum Maeby, gonna cum right now,” Richie groaned as he tried to re-start thrusting into her again.

“NO! It’s for Jess. Jessica, get on this cock and take his load. Quick!” Maeby rolled off of Richie. Jessica, watching through lust-filled eyes, wasted no time getting back in the saddle.

“Come on Richie, shoot another load of your boy cream into mommy. Fill me with your baby-makers, fire them right up in me!” The lewd talk set off a small orgasm for Jessica but a massive eruption from Richie.

“Oh, Mmoomm!” Richie wailed, holding her tight, burying himself to the hilt inside her. As if by pure instinct he rolled them both over into the missionary position. Finally, he started shooting into his mom’s waiting womb. “Oh Mommy, I’m cumming, shooting right into you. Take it, make a baby with me. Ooh...”

Jessica was excited too, grabbing Richie’s toned ass cheeks in her strong hands. She pulled him into her for maximum penetration. She imagined that his glans were kissing her cervix. She swore that she could feel the thick pulses of sperm blasting into her vulnerable uterus. She moved beneath her son as his spasms dissipated. Again, she used her seasoned pussy muscles to milk every drop from his spasming balls.

Finally, they both settled and Richie gave her a chaste kiss. He said, “I almost hope it doesn’t work, so we have to keep doing this.”

His mom laughed, replying, “We’ll be doing it plenty over the weekend, don’t you worry.” She turned to her sister and said “You too if you don’t mind giving his sperm to me at the end. That was so thoughtful of you Maeby. Thank you.” She reached out and the sisters clasped hands.

Richie rolled onto his back and helped Maeby replace the cushions under Jessica’s bum. He said, “I’ve heard you cougars can go all night but I’m a bit drunk and very sleepy. Can we carry on in the morning? Would that be OK?”

Jessica laughed. “Richie darling, you’ve shot more cum into me tonight than my poor little pussy has seen in ten years. I’d be more worried about what my sister has in mind for you to be honest!”

Richie’s eyes followed her gaze and he saw Maeby peering at his prick from about two inches away. Her tongue was flicking out like a snake’s, her nostrils flaring from the fetid aromas she could smell. She spoke then,

“You sleep Richie, I’m going to clean you up. I’ll give your poor balls a sexy tongue bath to clean them up and get them ready for tomorrow. Then in the morning, you can give me another lovely cum and we’ll make sure your hot seed ends up deep inside your mommy. OK, darling?”

“Mmm, sounds great, knock yourself out, I’m done,” Richie mumbled. He grunted, falling back before beginning his soft snores.

Jessica switched off her light and settled down to sleep herself, now feeling very tired. There was a burning heat in her belly. She knew it was her little boy’s sperm working hard to knock her up. She listened to the soft, agricultural sounds her sister was making. Maeby was slurping and sucking at her son’s overtaxed genitals. She couldn’t remember ever being so happy as the darkness claimed her.

~~~~

Sunday 15 December 2019

Jessica started awake the next morning. She’d had a very explicit dream about her sister Maeby and her heart was pounding. It wasn’t the only thing that was! Beside her on the large bed, her son Richie was piledriving himself into her sister. The delighted boy was generating guttural responses from his aunt. Grunting and groaning it was clear that Maeby was lost in the throes of sexual ecstasy.

Richie looked across to his mother and said, “Hi Mom, I was just about to wake you. I’m just about to pop, are you ready?”

“No! I’m a bit dry, I just woke up!” Jessica replied.

Richie immediately slowed his pace and kissed Maeby hard to regain her attention. “You got any lube nearby aunty?” he asked.

Maeby hesitated for only a second, regaining her bearings. Then she reached out to the drawer beside her bed and pulled out a little white tube of KY jelly. She handed it to Jessica and started kissing Richie again. She moaned into his mouth as his relentless thrusts continued.

Jessica squeezed a big dollop of the clear gel onto her hand and spread it between her thighs. She used the applicator prong to squirt some inside herself and told Richie she was good to go. He withdrew himself from Maeby, taking great care not to hurt her. With infinite slowness, he slid his straining length deep down into his mother. The lube was a little cold but neither of them noticed as their pleasure built. Richie hit bottom and began to move with more and more force. Soon he was hammering into his mom as she encouraged him to breed her.

Her filthy commentary was exactly what he needed to stimulate his orgasm. He began to ejaculate deep inside her. As they had the night before, he held himself balls deep inside her. Again, she tried to coax out the last morsel of his cream with her pelvic floor muscles. Maeby had calmed down and was ready again with the cushions and pillows.

Maeby said, “That’s it for me. Any more fucking this weekend will be between you two. You can’t just be a cum-dump, Jess. I’ve read that orgasming while he ejaculates can help the chances of conception. Richie, you need to make your mom cum over and over in the next few days. I’ll be your cheerleader, coach, and chef - gotta keep your strength up!”

There were no arguments from the other side of the bed. Jessica wanted to lie and let things soak for a while. So, Richie got up for a shower while Maeby whispered to her sister.

When he was dressed, Richie started on breakfast. Maeby seemed to have bought all sorts of weird stuff like pomegranate juice and Brazil nuts. But he found some bananas and granola and started to brew a pot of coffee.

Maeby appeared and told him about his special diet for this weekend. She had got all sorts of things that might improve his sperm count and motility. Richie didn’t care, he’d eat sawdust if it meant he could keep having mind-blowing sex with these two sexy MILFs. Finally, his mom appeared in the kitchen.

“You feel pregnant yet?” he asked grinning.

“Not sure. I’ve never had so much cum sloshing around in here before. I’m hopeful,” she said, rubbing her belly and smiling. They settled into a leisurely breakfast and then began to plan their day.

Everything revolved around Richie and Jessica having sex. Morning stretched into the afternoon and before they knew it, it was evening. Maeby was there throughout. Holding Jessica’s hand and, whispering filthy suggestions in Richie’s ears. She always made sure that they were in the best positions when orgasming. They tried doggy, reverse cow-girl, even the wheelbarrow, but it was late in the day and Jess was too tired for that one.

Richie offered several times to pleasure Maeby while he was recuperating. She told him to conserve his energy. In between bouts of lovemaking all three stayed close together. They talked very openly about everything that was happening. The days rolled together in a haze of love, lust, and orgasmic bliss.

Late on Monday, their last night together, Maeby began to speak,

“I have loved this experience guys, I’ve never seen sex like this, loving like this before. When it all started, I was completely focused on getting you pregnant Jessica. I still am, but I’m also feeling a bit selfish, a bit guilty. Richie, I know we fooled you and pretended you would be giving me your baby. But if you had the chance, for real. Do you think you could do it? Give me a baby too?”

“You want a baby?” Jessica asked, incredulous. “You always said no way. I thought that’s why you were willing to help.”

“I know, I know. I said that originally but our time together has changed me. It has changed my mind. Richie, darling, I would love to make a baby with you. If I could arrange for you to stay here with me tomorrow would you do it? Could you do it?”

“How could I stay? Wouldn’t that would look a bit weird to Dad at home? We need to make sure he’s not suspicious remember,” Richie said.

“I was thinking. What if we told him you’d slipped in the snow? Hit your head, and got a slight concussion? Then you couldn’t take the flight home, but you would be right as rain in a week. I’ll step up like a good aunty and take care of you. Dennis and Jess could come up on Christmas Eve anyway and take you home with them after the holidays. We could have our own very special week here doing goodness knows what!”

Maeby’s plan sounded plausible. Jessica wanted to help Maeby. This could be the best possible way. After a moment’s consideration, she said,

“That would be a lovely reward for both of you. For all the help you’ve given me. I’ll take care of Dennis. I need to fuck him silly anyway, in case one of your swimmers has done its job already!” She leaned over to Richie and placed a steaming hot, open-mouth kiss on his lips.

“Mmm, I’m in,” said the exhausted young man. He already felt his energy returning at the thought of repeating this weekend’s events. This time with his hot sexy aunt.

“OK, I’ll call Dennis now and give him the ‘bad’ news,” said Jessica, picking up her phone from the coffee table.

“Wait, Mom,” Richie said, undoing his pants, “I want to be fucking you while you talk to him!”

“No! That’s an awful thing to say, Richie! I shall not cuckold your father. He has forced me into this position but I can’t do that to him. I can’t go that far.” Jessica’s voice had started out strident, but had calmed down as she realized she had frightened her son. “However, I have no objection to you being buried to the balls in my sister as I call him. Go on, give your old mom a show!”

Giggling, Maeby and Richie undressed. But rather than fucking, Richie spun around and settled over his aunt in a 69 position. Soon he was balls deep but in her talented mouth rather than her cunt. He in turn was exploring Maeby’s smooth, waxed vagina. Hunting down her elusive clit with his insistent tongue and sucking lips.

Jessica made the call to her husband. She tried to stay far away from Richie and Maeby. This was to stop him from hearing the obscene grunts and groans emanating from the rutting pair. She was also trying to stay close enough not to miss any of the nasty, carnal action being played out before her eyes. Dennis was disappointed. But Richie’s health was of paramount importance and it would only be a week until they would all be together again.

~~~~

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Richie and Jessica’s final coupling occurred in Maeby’s SUV at the airport. She was in his lap on the front seat, arms around his neck. She was kissing him savagely, bucking and rocking on his inflamed dick. He held her tight around the waist, realizing how much he was going to miss her this week.

They had both talked about how important it was to try to keep their feelings in check. She was still his father’s wife after all. She was trying so hard to remind herself of that. But her body betrayed her and showed Richie exactly how she felt. By gushing all over his lap as her orgasm rolled over her. She wailed and cried in sheer joy. She had never felt exquisite ecstasy like this in all her life. Then Richie was cumming in her, deep and hard and she squirted all over again.

Maeby was mock-complaining about the seat being ruined. But their little show meant it would be well worth it. Poor Richie’s jeans were soaked. He’d only pulled them down to mid-thigh! After a bit of fancy footwork, Jessica got her panties back on and thighs wiped clean. Maeby drove her to the drop-off point. They each kissed her and she whispered her love and thanks in her son’s ear. Then she was off, pulling her little case through the terminal doors. Maeby turned to Richie and said,

“Right lover, let’s get you home. You have a lot of my TLC ahead of you. That’s my Tongue Licking your Cock, in case you were wondering!”

“Are you wearing panties?” Richie asked her as she maneuvered the big SUV out into the early evening traffic.

“Richie! Why would you ask your auntie such a question? Just slide your hand up there and find out!” Maeby laughed.

He reached over and explored her warm, thermal stockings. Hold-ups, he realized. Which he discovered led to the hot bare flesh of her inner thighs. Excited now he eagerly moved his hand higher until he felt... shit! A completely impenetrable barrier! “What the hell Maeby, what’s this?”

“An old trick my daddy taught me. Three pairs of granny panties pulled-up tight! There’s no way you’re getting anywhere near my sweet kitty tonight sonny boy! Well, not until I get you home and into my bed at least.” She was laughing now. “Sorry honey, I’m teasing. But these icy roads are dangerous enough at the best of times. Me cumming hard on your fingers while driving would be a recipe for disaster. Don’t worry, I’m working from home this week. If I’m not on the phone or on Zoom, your cock will...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Nobston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments