Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We Weren't Prepared for Camping Chapter 6

""The Price of Passage was paid""

12
3 Comments 3
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Just as Sam had done a few minutes earlier, Suzzie raised one foot twelve to fifteen inches up the bank and after testing her footing took Pat’s hand allowing him to pull her half a body length upwards. Suzzie was now standing there with her legs spread wide, just as Sam had been a little earlier, with her face almost level with Pat’s balls. His cock was poking straight out at her face as Suzzie wrapped one hand around Pat’s leg for support, and the other hand moved to take hold of his solid Rod.

Standing like this with her legs apart and the nipple chain swinging from her tits, she opened her mouth and moved her head tentatively forward. The flared anvil head of Pat’s cock passed her lips as she started to suck on what was her biggest cock sucking experience ever.  Suzzie tried to go down on the full length of Pat’s shaft, just the way that Sam had done before her, but being her first ever monster cock sucking experience she was not able to deep throat his cock like Sam… it was just too big!

At the same moment when Suzzie took Pat’s cock as deep as she could into her mouth, Katie, having moved right up behind Suzzie, opened her mouth wide and muzzled the lips of Suzzie’s swollen cunt.  Katie pushed her face and tongue deep in between Suzzie’s swollen labia – to access the zone of pleasure - causing Suzzie to almost choke on the thick shaft of Pat's cock. As if by an automatic response, Suzzie let Pat’s cock spring out of her mouth as a little whimper escaped her lips. She spread her legs apart even further, giving Katie easy access to easily devour the pleasure dome that was oh so wet and quivering before her.

Suzzie did not let Pat's cock escape for more than a few seconds before recapturing and stroking the huge shaft of his fully expanded meat pack, as she began to lick and swallowed with a growing passion and hunger. It was only a few seconds that elapsed as Suzzie let Pat’s cock escape from her mouth as she had turned and looked down at Katie. She gave her a warm, encouraging smile, before returning her attention to giving Pat’s cock her undivided attention… well, almost undivided attention… as she refocused on her first ever Monster Cock blow job.

Suzzie’s saliva was now dribbling down over Pat’s balls, and just as she was starting to get into a rhythm Samantha leant down and interrupted Suzzie by taking hold of her arm and pulled her away from Pat's cock.

“Don’t worry, there will be more later,” Sam told Suzzie, when she saw the look of disappointment on Suzzie's face, “Come on, I will help you up,” Sam said as she pulled Suzzie up to wards the spot where she was standing.

Suzzie was quite worked up and felt like she needed something to replace what had been taken from her. To Sam’s surprise, just as Suzzie’s face drew parallel with Sam’s engorged lip’s, Suzzie buried her face in between Sam’s wet and swollen triangle of pleasure, and as if synchronized with Katie, who just a body length below, who opened her mouth and devoured Pat’s cock head – just!

With a constant swirling of her tongue, Suzzie triggered a mini orgasm as she flicked Sam’s Hot Spot, keeping her face buried in between Sam’s wet lips, licking and sucking on her clit, as she pushed two fingers inside Sam’s fuck tunnel searching for and tickling her G. Just as Katie had accepted Pat’s hand and was now in position to suck Pat's very hard and totally primed and leaking cock, Suzzie was about to bury her face into Sam’s triangle of pleasure, where she stayed with her tongue working on Sam’s clit.

Pat’s cock with which was so primed and ready to shoot strong jets of jizzum up through his extended shaft if he did not stop Kattie devouring his cock with un inhibited lust. So close to the brink of an orgasm and struggling not to blow his load, he gently removed his super enlarged meat from Katie’s hungry-for-cock mouth and pulled her up the track to join Sam and Suzzie.

When everyone was up on the next level section of the track, they stopped and gave each other a big group hug, indicating that they were happy with what was happening, and even though unspoken, they were secretly looking forward to whatever might happen next. Pat and Sam whispered to each other that they could not believe how sexy and eager the girls were to engage, and how well this afternoons trek was turning out.

Pat's cock had recovered a little, as his swollen rod was almost back down to a semi-hard seven inches and about two inches thick as it swung in front of his groin. He really felt like he could do with a release as his man juices’ were weeping out the eye of the swollen dome.

Bigassnolimitsdirty6
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bigassnolimitsdirty6

He repeatedly wiped his index finger across the eye of his cock, collected the juice and then licked his pre-cum off his own finger. The flow of pre-cum was quite strong – hardly surprising since he had had his cock licked and sucked so well by the three girls as they `paid the price of passage.’

Pat’s cock rubbed up hard against the girls’ stomachs as they had the communal hug, and without any preplanning, the girls all looked at each other and, in unison, knelt down in front of Pat with Suzzie being the first to grab hold of his cock.  Suzzie loved the flavor of the sweet man juices she licked as much as she could, sometimes sucking on his head to get more. She loved how his juices seeped from the eye of his swollen cunt-fucker stick.

Sam was next as she knew that Pat would not last much longer in this condition, and she was keen to watch the girls suck him off taking a full load of cum down their throats or over their tits and faces. Sensing the early signs of Pat’s imminent orgasm, Suzzie removed Pat’s cock from her mouth which allowed Katie, with her mouth wide open, to swallow Pat's cock, as much as she could.

Katie, no matter how hard she tried, struggled to take the head of Pat’s monster down her throat. So with her mouth stretched and full of the swollen bulbous head, Katie cupped his balls in both hands and gently massaged his cum bag until she felt him tense up. Katie only had to suck and stroke Pat's cock three or four times before he erupted, like a pent-up volcano, shooting his load like Mount Vesuvius in pressured bursts deep into the back of her mouth.

The first of his multiple jets of sperm pumped up through his shaft squirting at her tonsils, and even as she tried to swallow all he pumped out, it was too much volume and the overflow of Pats juices started to ooze out the sides of her lips, running down over her chin and cascading over her tits.

Not expecting Pat to squirt so much cum at one time, Katie did not have time to swallow all of his power bursts of cum, and with a momentary reaction of surprise, she pulled back and let his cock to spring out of her mouth. Primed as he was, there was no stopping the jets of cum from spraying her face and tits. That is until she regained her composure and wrapping her mouth around as much of the fattest cock head she had ever seen, sucked him off until there was nothing left, not even a drop for Suzzie!

Suzzie watched all this with anticipation for her turn again and moved in close, hoping to finish sucking off Pat's cock, but accepting that it was Katie’s pleasure this time.  Suzzie poked out her hungry tongue and started licking the copious deposits of Pat’s juices’ off Katie’s tits and tummy as Sam watched them both.

Samantha could not hold back anymore and with her fingers up inside her own cunt with her thumb rubbing her clit, she masturbated, exciting a torrent of her own juices to flow down through her quivering love tunnel. Pat saw this and wanted to go down and eat her out, but he also did not want to stop the girls in their first ever monster cock sucking and cum licking experience. Katie was sucking on his cock like a demon possessed, as Suzzie licked up the excess cum from her swollen nipples and tugging on the chain caused Kattie to have her own powerful juice squirting orgasm.

So many boundaries had been crossed during this hike so far as Pat and Samantha wondered how many more they would cross or explore before they returned to the campsite later that afternoon.

Still enjoying the nipple chains and clips bouncing up and down with each step, the three girls and Pat moved easily on up the track until they reached the Headland lookout, which with its scenic beauty captured the girls' attention for a short time.

Sam started to take pictures, capturing the moments, as best she could.

The shot of Katie's tits in the foreground with Pat's cock in the background was caught at such an angle that it looked like Pat's cock was lying on top of her right breast, with its anvil head stopping just above the nipple. The scenic background, slightly out of focus, enhanced the clarity of cock and breast, as natural as peas in a pod.

 

To be continued …

 

 

 

Published 
Written by QUE_BIC
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments