Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Poker Night

"Kevin expands his experiences by inviting another guy into the mix."

25
7 Comments 7
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"A gathering at Kevin's house might be a sexier time than before for everyone."

A couple weeks after the dinner party at Amanda and John's house, Kevin was back working with Amanda at the cellphone store.

"Amanda, you would not believe how often Katie talks about how hot she thinks you are while we are fucking! She has even come close to shouting your name instead of mine as she is cumming."

Of course, Kevin would have never said any of this out loud to anyone even a month ago, but what the heck? He'd already fucked Amanda, and even fucked her husband John in the ass.

"Thank you Sweetie! Tell her she turns me on, too, with her long blonde hair and perfect tits!" Amanda had also become braver and more open in her conversations since the dinner party.

That night, Kevin confessed to his wife Katie what Amanda had said about her. As had happened several times in the past month, Katie got super horny and pulled down Kevin's pants and underwear right in the kitchen. He had secretly hoped this would happen, as he himself had been horny since the conversation with Amanda.

As Katie sucked his hard cock and flicked her tongue over his sensitive tip, Kevin wondered what it would feel like to have Amanda's face and tongue joining Katie's down there. That thought made him tell Katie to stop blowing him so he could fuck her before he came. Katie is one of the rare women who can cum while being penatrated by a dick, with no other stimulation. Kevin loves eating pussy, but tonight he needed to cum and was able to get her off along with his own orgasm.

The next day, Amanda told Kevin about her own sex session the night before with her husband John, brought about by remembering the dinner party and what happened then.

"John told me he wants to suck your big cock, Kevin. It's already been in his ass and in my pussy. I love watching two guys together. You don't even have to suck him if you don't want to, as I know you are still new to the whole swinger scene."

**********************************

Kevin had a hobby of playing poker whenever he could, for any stakes. In bed one night, Katie suggested hosting a game and to invite Amanda and John, as well as their single friend Henry. Kevin had taught Katie how to play and she wasn't half bad. Henry was a friend from college who often would double-date with whatever random college girl he was with at the time and Katie and Kevin.

Kevin invited Amanda, John, and Henry to play poker in two days and borrowed a table and chips from his usual group. Although she wasn't a regular player, Amanda was excited to get to spend another evening with her co-worker, his hot wife, and her husband.

On Saturday night, everyone gathered by seven o'clock at Kevin and Katie's house. Henry was introduced to the couple new to him. He was a bit shorter and stockier than Kevin and John, but still handsome in his own way.

Kevin got the game going, and right away started losing. Even good hands were being beat by better hands, and he started getting frustrated. His wife noticed and said something no one expected: "Instead of for cash, let's play for clothes! That way everyone wins!"

Everyone thought that was a great idea and started mentally counting how many hands they could lose before being totally naked. But to keep the game moving, and to get to what horny little Katie really wants, she told everyone the rule that each hand would have 1 winner, and everyone else removes some part of their clothing.

BarbaraSummer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbaraSummer

Everyone was pretty, even in how many clothes they had lost, until John's flush got beat by Katie's full house. This would make John be the first one totally naked, and Katie wanted him to give her a lap dance to remove his boxers and have Katie be the first to see his cock in front of her face.

After visual approval from Amanda, John did as he was asked. Gyrating his crotch in front of the cute blonde made him hard before his boxers were even off, and when they did come off, Katie's mouth swallowed his cock head right away. This wasn't the first time she had blown John, so everyone watched her work that cock in silence.

All except Henry, who shouted, "Oh my gosh, Katie! That's Amanda's husband! Your husband is next to me!"

He looked over at Kevin, who was rubbing his own hard cock through his underwear as he watched his wife. Amanda was also obviously enjoying what she was watching as another woman had her husband's dick in her mouth.

Katie pulled John's cock out of her mouth long enough to say to the other three to hurry up and get their clothes off and start fucking! That was the end of the card game, as Kevin and Amanda rushed naked into each other's arms with a big kiss. Henry now got behind Katie to fuck her wet pussy as she continued sucking John's cock.

John was so surprised at how easily his cock slid into Katie's pussy that he wasn't totally sure he was inside, but Katie's sudden moan of pleasure told him he was definitely inside her. The whole night was Katie's idea, so she was super wet by this time.

Meanwhile, Kevin was eagerly eating Amanda's pussy. After she came, he told his old friend Henry to bring his hard cock over to him so he could suck his wife's juices off of Henry's dick. Although this would be his first bisexual act, Henry didn't hesitate in following Kevin's order. John and the ladies watched the man-on-man blowjob that was happening in front of them in total fascination. Kevin sucked Henry's cock like a champ and the look on Henry's face showed he was really enjoying it too.

Amanda told her husband John to go join Kevin for the blowjob because bisexual men turned her on. John actually took over blowing Henry as Kevin lined up his own cock at John's ass. Amanda and Katie rubbed each other's pussy while watching the spectacle of all three men fucking together playing out in front of them. All five of them came at more or less the same time with loud moaning filling the living room.

"We really need to practice our poker game again next weekend!" Henry was excited to have more bisexual fun again, as it was all new to him, but tonight he had quickly realized there was more that he wanted to learn. The two couples wholeheartedly agreed that poker night must become a regular part of all of their lives.

Published 
Written by Philabronc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments