Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dinner Party Among Friends

"The young married couple Kevin and Katie have a new experience with their friends John and Amanda."

38
9 Comments 9
4.9k Views 4.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy reading this story. I'm still new to writing stories like this, but I'm certainly enjoying trying."

Kevin and Katie have been together since high school and got married two years ago. Now both twenty-three, they were enjoying a wonderful and active sex life. At least three nights a week, they would perform oral sex on each other before intercourse, or even have sex in another room, such as the kitchen.

Katie is a petite 5'4 blonde bombshell, and Kevin is the typical athletic jock at 6'1. In other words, the basic idea everyone thinks of for that type of couple from high school.

Kevin got a job out of high school selling and repairing cell phones, and made enough money for the young couple to live on one salary. Since everyone thought they were the perfect couple, no one ever even tried to interfere in their relationship. Neither Katie nor Kevin had ever had a sexual partner other than each other.

It was a small office, as one would expect for this kind of business. One coworker was a woman with short dark hair and a nice body named Amanda, who was 31. She was actually the one who trained Kevin for the job and was always friendly with him. However, Kevin sometimes wondered if there was more to Amanda's friendliness than what met the eye. She would comment to Kevin about his muscular and toned body, but in a sly way. He quickly dismissed those thoughts and her comments as nothing more than friendly office chatter, because he was happily married, and she knew that, right?

In the middle of the summer, the office decided to all go attend a local major league baseball game together, and each employee could bring a guest. Kevin brought Katie, of course, and Amanda brought a handsome guy with curly blonde hair and a thin beard. He was taller than Kevin, like about 6'4, and had the body of an athlete.

"Kevin, Katie, this is my husband, John," Amanda stated matter-of-factly. It was a surprise Amanda was married, as Kevin couldn't recall her ever mentioning it before. Everyone knew right away who Katie was, as Kevin was always talking proudly about his new bride.

No one ever took their seats at the game, or even paid attention to what was happening on the field. They all stood on the concourse, chatting and getting to know each other. Everyone was drinking and having a good time. The women were getting along great, and Kevin soon found out that he had a lot in common with John, starting with both being football stars in high school.

"So do you like working with my wife, Kevin? She's told me a lot about you. She really likes you, and now I can see what she meant." What is going on here? Kevin thought to himself. Are both John and Amanda really hitting on me? Do they not care that I'm married to Katie?

Meanwhile, Katie was having a similar experience with Amanda. This was the first time Katie had been out with Kevin's work friends, but she got the distinct feeling that Amanda was hitting on her. Katie had never been with a woman before, but the more she thought about it, the wetter she could feel her pussy getting.

Later that night, at home in bed, Kevin and Katie talked about the conversations that happened at the game. Kevin was still confused by it all, but Katie was excited and told Kevin she was so wet and horny that he needed to fuck her. She stripped naked and laid back so Kevin could work his magic with his mouth on her soaked pussy. After making her cum hard, Kevin fucked his wife doggie style as hard and as fast as he could, as he was as hard as an iron rod. He pulled her long hair as he rode her until his hot cum spurted deep inside her spent pussy. They fell asleep soon after.

The next day at the cellphone company, Amanda was her usual chatty self. But Kevin noticed she seemed to be glowing today.

"John and I really had a great time at the game last night, Kevin. I found Katie to be hot as hell, and you already know what I think of your body! John thought highly of you also. I don't know if you knew this or not, but John and I are swingers and both of us are bisexual."

"I seriously didn't know you were even married, Amanda! And I wasn't sure if you were really hitting on me or just teasing me. But I will say you really got Katie turned on so much that we fucked like rabbits last night!"

"That is good to hear because John and I also fucked last night because we were so turned on talking about you and Katie. We would love to have you two over to our place on Friday night for a dinner party."

"Let me talk it over with Katie, but I'm sure she would love that!"

That evening, Katie was in the kitchen getting dinner ready when Kevin came in and told her about the invitation Amanda had made. It took Katie all of five seconds to put aside the dinner plans, drop to her knees, and start to pull down Kevin's pants so she could blow him.

Between sucks of his cock, Katie said, "I think Amanda and John are both as fucking hot as you are! Amanda with her nice big tits and John with his height and athletic build, and I love you, my strong, hot, loving husband!"

Kevin was still confused about Katie's raving enthusiasm as he hadn't even told her about Amanda's swinger comment. No matter. He was enjoying how hot and horny his wife was being, and he fucked her right on the kitchen counter.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

The next few days flew by and soon it was Friday. At work, Kevin and Amanda pretended it was a normal day, mainly to not arouse suspicions from their co-workers. However at home, Katie was again so excited about the dinner party that she called Kevin on his lunch break to see if he would have phone sex with her just so she could masterbate and make herself cum, because she was that horny. At quitting time, Amanda quietly made sure Kevin knew how to get to her place for the party.

At seven o'clock sharp, there was a knock on John's door and he answered it, wearing nothing more than a tight sleeveless muscle shirt and short bicycle shorts. "Come in, come in! We've been expecting you. Mandy, dear, they're here!"

Amanda walked over wearing not much more than her husband, with her halter top and shorts, showing off her big boobs and flat stomach. Kevin was still confused about the whole situation. It was only the four of them in the house. "Where are the other guests? I thought this was supposed to be a dinner party?"

"That was only to make sure you'd show up, darling. This is a party. We do have snacks, but not a formal dinner. We can still eat and...chat...before the real fun begins," was Amanda's answer.

"Kevin, babe, they are swingers," Katie said to her husband. "And they want to play with us."

"Amanda told me they were swingers, but that was at work. How did you know?"

Katie laughed as she started taking off her shirt. "What did you think Amanda and I were talking about at the baseball game? The whole conversation was her telling me how much we turned her on, and she knew John was turned on too, and they were swingers. That's also why we had to fuck the night you told me about this invitation!"

It finally all clicked in Kevin's head. He knew then that if either woman had told him of the plan, he might not have agreed to come. He looked at John's shorts and could see his cock was quickly growing. Kevin had never thought of touching another man, but somehow, at this moment, it was all he wanted to do. Kevin started to remove his pants, and everyone took that as the cue to get naked. John told everyone they should move this 'party' to the bedroom.

Amanda lay on her back on the bed, her boobs and dark pubic hair on full display. "Katie, come sit on my face and give John a blowjob. Kevin, fuck my pussy hard. I'm already wet and have been since before we left work today."

All three did as they were told. Katie liked giving Kevin blowjobs, of course, but this felt different and exciting, having another man's cock in her mouth. And wow, Amanda's tongue was doing wonders on her beautiful blonde twenty-three-year-old pussy. Kevin was a pussy-eating expert, but Katie found out sometimes a woman knows just how to do it. Meanwhile Kevin was fucking a dark-haired pussy for the first time ever. "I'm going to cum, Amanda! Where do you want my spunk?"

"In my pussy, Kevin! John will then lick it out of me!" This made both men cum right away, John down Katie's throat and Kevin in Amanda's willing pussy. "OK babe, you know what to do." John knelt with his head between his wife's legs and started lapping up Kevin's seed. Seeing this, Kevin and Katie got into a 69 position.

After Amanda came again from her husband's tongue, Kevin was hard again from Katie's blowjob. Amanda reached into the bedside table and pulled out a bottle of lube and a condom, and handed them to Kevin. He asked, "what are these for?"

Surprisingly, it was Katie who answered that question. This had been another topic during the baseball night conversation the women had. "You are going to lube John's ass, put on the condom and fuck him!"

Again, Kevin was surprised that answer came from his wife's lips, but he quickly decided he was having fun, and his cock was hard, so why not? He could fuck Katie anytime, and had just fucked Amanda, so logically John was next.

John was already on all fours on the bed with his ass in the air. Kevin carefully lubed John's butthole, put on the condom, and took his position, his angry purple head at John's entrance, and slowly pushed in. John moaned as Kevin entered him. Kevin was turned on about how good this tight man's butt was feeling around his cock. Kevin also reached down to stroke John's dick as he pumped his ass. The women kissed each other and got into a 69 of their own.

All four came at nearly the same time. Exhausted, Kevin asked Amanda why did they skip the snacks? Not that he really cared, because this was the most fun Katie and him had ever had. Kevin thought to himself, I guess my wife and I are both bisexual now. Are we swingers too?

Published 
Written by Philabronc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments