Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary's Fantasies - Part VI

"Mary, Babs', Mark, and Henry continue their outdoor debauchery"

28
5 Comments 5
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Relaxing in the sun, they finished off their picnic and drinks, Mary and Babs polishing off most of the alcohol because Mark and Henry were driving. Mary was comfortable now with her nakedness; no longer did she sit with legs tightly closed to hide her sex. Henry had already seen it and eaten from it, and Babs had done the same too. Mark was right, her cunt was a thing of beauty, and it should be seen.

Babs was at always at ease with legs wide open; she was with her husband and a lover and his girlfriend. She had never been shy about her sex with other women, and as far as men were concerned, if she fancied them, it was theirs for the asking.

They talked about sex, of course, although Babs did most of the talking. She told Mary how she cuckolded Henry on her wedding day, sneaking off to the bridal suite with the bar manager for a quickie before the wedding dance. Henry had been cuckolded a long time before then though. When Henry had asked her to marry him, she had told him that she could never be faithful to him. She enjoyed sex and she enjoyed variety. She could never be a one-man, woman.

He knew that she had cheated on him during their courtship, so it came as no surprise. He told her that he loved her and that if he knew about her lovers, and could watch sometimes, he was more than happy to accept marriage on her terms. As they took to the floor on their wedding night to take the first dance, she leaned into him and whispered in his ear that she had just been fucked. “My bridal panties are full of another man’s cum,” she had told him. Henry told them that going down on her later that night, full of another man’s cum, was the best wedding present a wife could give to her husband.

Mary had commented that although Steve had acquiesced to Mark fucking her, she was unsure whether he would let her see other men. Babs then told her how she had coached two close friends into turning their husbands into cuckolds.

“It all starts in the bedroom,” she explained. “Pillow talk about fantasies of other men fucking you, while slowly masturbating your husband, usually does the trick. Get them imagining other men with bigger cocks fucking you. Have a girls' night out, be sexily dressed, and let him know that you were in the company of other men. Tell him you were tempted to stray. See his reaction. If it was non-aggressive, then you are halfway there!

Say that you have been asked out for a drink, and ask if is it okay to go. Male pride may kick in and he may say no, but you will know from pillow talk, if that no is really a yes. Take that guy up on his offer of a drink, go out, enjoy his company. Make out with him, if you want to take it further, but don’t go all the way. Go home early. Make enthusiastic love to your husband, let him know how horny you are. Make it known to him that the guy has a big one - which he will have if you plan on taking things further! Go on another date, this time stay out later. Maybe, have oral sex with the guy. Let your husband know about it when you go home. Do to him what you did with the guy. He won’t last as long as the guy did but that won’t matter. Your next date will be the one that hooks him. Go home in the early hours or the next morning with your knickers full of another man’s cum. Your journey has now begun!”

Listening to Babs was arousing. Both men had erections and Mary felt horny once again. Babs spotted Mark and Henry’s state of arousal and looked across at Mary. “I think our men need attending to,” she said with laughter. Mary agreed.

“Anyone got a coin?” Babs asked.

Henry went to his trousers and took one out. He flipped it into the air and caught it on the back of his hand, and covered it. “One of you call it. Whoever gets it right has first choice.”

The girls looked at each other. “Heads,” Mary called.

She was wrong. Babs smiled. “I’ll take Mark,” she said.

Henry was quickly on his feet making his way across to her. Mary was disappointed about not getting Mark, but she lay back all the same and spread her legs for Henry. For a few moments, he stood between her legs looking down at her as he stroked his cock. Babs’ cry took his attention from Mary. Babs was on her back with Mark pounding his huge cock into her. “Do you want a fuck or what?” Mary asked him, sarcastically.

He turned away from Babs and Mark and focused on Mary’s cunt. It was swollen and wet. Henry sank to his knees and entered her. Mary noticed the size difference immediately. Henry may have had the length, but he lacked girth; a girl can feel the difference. Henry also lacked self-control. Steve could hold back and wait for her to cum first, Mark could always hold back. But Henry just banged away for a couple of minutes, then came inside her. Mary was disappointed and angry.

Celeste_Lincon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Celeste_Lincon

Babs and Mark finished ten minutes later. Mary watched them both in their throes of sexual bliss and fulfilment. Babs sensed her disappointment and rolled over to her and hugged her. “Now you know why I have lovers.”

Mary smiled. Babs turned to Henry. “Go and cut a stick Henry,” she told him. Mary sat up and watched Henry take out a penknife and climb over the fence. She was puzzled.

“He should be punished,” Babs said to her.

Henry jumped back over the fence with a freshly cut branch. It was quite thin, but Mary knew what it was going to be used for. He handed it to Babs, but she refused to accept it. “It’s Mary who needs to use it,” she told him.

Henry turned to her. He had another erection. “Henry gets punished when he doesn’t perform properly. He is a selfish lover, thinks only of himself.”

“Y… you want me to punish him?” Mary asked

“It’s you that he has let down, so you should punish him.”

“I… I’ve never done this before.”

Babs reached for the stick and pulled it from his hand. “It’s time you learned then,” Babs said to her. “Touch your toes, Henry.”

Henry turned around and touched his toes. Babs got up and stood at his side. She looked at Mary and gave Henry a couple of taps on his bottom with the stick. “You know the drill, Henry.”

“Yes, mistress.”

Babs drew her arm back and brought it back down hard. Mary jumped in unison with Henry as he cried out before saying ‘Thank you, mistress.”

Mary could see a welt appearing on Henry’s bottom as Babs handed the stick to her. She eagerly took it. “How many should I give?”

“As many it takes to compensate for your disappointment,” Babs told her as she moved to one side.

Mark looked on smiling as Mary took her place. He was no stranger to this. He had often caned Henry at Babs’ request and had watched her punish him. She could be quite merciless, but he wondered how Mary would cope.

She drew her arm back slowly, allowing it to hover in the air for a few moments before bringing it down on Henry’s flesh. His cry echoed over the fields, making both Mark and Babs flinch.

“Thank you, mistress,” Henry said with a breaking voice.

Mary raised her arm and repeated the process. He cried out, and once again thanked her. Mary gave him three more and tossed the stick to the ground. Babs went to her and gave her a hug.” We also have a mistress in the making here, Mark,” she said.

Mary smiled. It was then she realised that she was very wet between her thighs. This wasn’t just the remnants of Henry’s cum but also her own juices from the excitement of caning Henry. Babs had also noticed it. As she kissed Mary’s forehead her fingers moved down her body to the source of her wetness. “Have you enjoyed yourself today, Mary?” she asked her.

She smiled. “It’s been very educational, shall we say!”

Babs laughed. “There’s much more to learn too Mary,” Babs told her. “I would like to work alongside Mark in your training.”

“Training? I didn’t know I was in training.”

Babs smiled. “Every day is a school day, luv!”

A few minutes later they started to pack to leave. It was only when everyone else had dressed that she became of her vulnerability again. They set off with Babs by her side walking in front of the two men. This time Mary had no bag to carry and had nothing to cover her should anyone meet them. The walk up the hill was steep but slowly the top of it came into view. As they got close to it, they heard car doors slamming. Mary stopped but Babs put her hand on her back and pressed her forward. Suddenly a young couple came into view. They were dressed for walking.

“Just keep walking and ignore them, luv,” Babs told her.

“Easy for you to say,”

The couple were getting closer and looked gobsmacked at seeing a naked woman walking with three dressed people. As they got a few yards away the couple stepped off the path and into the field. Both were looking at Mary, but his eyes were focused on her shaved mound. As they passed each other Babs smiled at them and said, “Nice day, isn’t it?” The girl was speechless.

Back at the car Mary quickly lifted the boot door as Mark unlocked the car. The first thing she grabbed was her panties, and she pulled them on. The bra was next, and then her dress. She heaved a sigh of relief at being fully dressed once again. After saying their goodbyes to Babs and Henry, Mark pulled away and headed home. Mary was still quiet.

“So, when Steve comes home and asks you what sort of a day you have had, what are you going say?” Mark asked.

She burst out laughing.

© Angieseroticpen 2022

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments