Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mary's Fantasies - Part III

"Mary proceeds to make her second fantasy reality."

35
3 Comments 3
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

The two of them bounded up the stairs to her bedroom. With the door closed behind them they turned to each other and kissed. His hand went under her skirt and her hand went straight to his bulge. His fingers pressed into her panties pushing them inside her vulva. “Fuck you’re wet,” he told her.

Her fingers found his zipper and quickly worked its way inside and took hold of his huge cock. Mark groaned and cried out ‘let’s fuck.’ They stepped back and hastily stripped and climbed onto the bed. They didn’t bother with getting under the duvet. Mary just lay back and spread her legs wide for him. Mark hesitated for a moment as he decided whether to go down on her or not. Her cunt was already swollen and glistening. There was no need for foreplay. He climbed between her legs and Mary’s hand reached down and grabbed his cock. He allowed her a few moments of rubbing its tip up and down between her cunt lips before thrusting hard into her.

Five minutes later they climbed under the duvet and lay back recovering from their frenzied fuck. As they lay there in post-coital bliss Mary unloaded her fantasies upon him. She felt relaxed and free, it was almost as if she had known him all her life and felt comfortable baring her soul to him. Mark lay back and listened in silence before turning and kissing her. His fingers slipped between her thighs. “It might take a while to help you with all those things he told her.”

“I’m in no hurry,” she told him as she held his hardness once more.

 

The following Friday saw Mark arrive at Mary’s house at 10:00am. He had packed a picnic basket and a drinks cooler, as well as a couple of blankets. Mary was ready for him. It was warm and sunny, and she was dressed appropriately, in a yellow summer dress and matching underwear. The sunlight from the veranda windows caught her, making her dress see-through. Mark lifted the hem of her dress above her waist and eyed the yellow cotton panties clinging to her shapely mound. He brushed a finger gently across her groove, muttering his approval. “I think you should take these off,” he told her.

“The… the dress is see-through in strong daylight.”

Mark smiled. “I know. I’ve just seen.”

“But… “

Mark kissed her. “You have a beautiful cunt, Mary, and a thing of beauty is meant to be seen. It doesn’t mean that it should be available to one and all, but it does mean that it should be seen.” He added as he held out his hand.

Mary hesitated for a moment before pushing her hands under her dress and tugging them down. “You can wear them afterwards,” he told her as he took them from her and slipped them in his pocket. “They’ll stop my cum from running down your legs on your way home.”

Moments later they set off. She had no idea where, but she didn’t care. This man had lit a fire inside her that was going to burn out of control.

They lived close to open countryside and there were areas popular with ramblers. Mark had not been very forthcoming about where he was taking her, but he did warn her that there was a good chance of someone coming across them. She was beyond caring as he placed a hand on her thigh and began slowly clawing the hem of her dress over her legs. “When we get there Mary, there will be a short walk from where we park to the picnic spot. You can leave your dress and bra in the car. There’s a spare blanket to cover you in an emergency,” he told her as her dress rode up to the top of her thighs. His fingers slipped between them, and she found herself parting them wide. “As I said Mary, you have a beautiful cunt,” he said as he stroked her. “I’m sure Steve tells you as well.”

She shook her head. “He’s never told me that it was beautiful, not like you have.”

kiara_jones1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kiara_jones1

”Then he’s not worthy of it.” Mark commented as he slipped a couple of fingers inside her.

She closed her eyes and spread her legs wider. His fingers were deep inside her now, moving in and out in a fucking motion. She moaned softly; her juices were beginning to flow. “Pull over somewhere and fuck me,” she told him.

Mark withdrew his fingers and pressed them against her mouth. “We will soon be there,” he responded. She could smell herself on his fingers and found herself opening her mouth to allow them inside. She immediately began to suck on them. “Are you getting your money’s worth, Mary?” he asked, as an articulated lorry drew alongside them on the duel carriageway.

The loud honking of a horn caused her to open her eyes and she looked up to see the face of man looking down at her. Instinctively she snapped her legs together, but Mark pushed his hand back down between her thighs. “Open them wide Mary,” he told her. “Let the driver see what a beautiful cunt you have.”

Mary looked at him and then closed her eyes as she spread her legs and lay back. There followed another round of horn honking before Mark gave the lorry driver the thumbs up and then put his foot down on the accelerator. She lay there oblivious to all as Mark made his exit from the carriageway to their destination.

It was fifteen minutes later when they pulled into a small parking space at the edge of a field. Mary spotted a small wooden stile and felt her heartbeat quicken. “We’re here,” Mark told her.

They both exited the car and Mark opened the boot and took out the picnic basket and the cooler bag. “You can leave your dress and bra in the boot, “Mark told her as he lifted out the blankets. She looked around hesitantly before reaching behind her shoulder for the zipper. Mark moved behind her and took the zipper from her fingers. “You’re not undressing then?” she asked as he pulled her zipper down.

“No Mary. I am staying dressed until we fuck,” he answered as he slipped the dress off her shoulders. When she stepped out of it he bent down, picked it up, and folded it before laying it down in the boot. Mary the unhooked her bra and tossed it on top of dress. He looked at her and smiled, and then pulled her panties from his pocket and chucked them in the boot. As he closed the boot Mary shivered, not from the cold, because it was very warm. Mary suddenly felt exposed and vulnerable.

Mark handed her the drinks cooler to carry, and he took the blankets and basket. He led the way over the stile and then down the edge of the field bordering a wooded area. The sun beat down and there was the sound of birds singing and Mary walked close to him as they moved along up a small incline to the top of the brow of the hill. “On a clear day like today you can see across five counties,” he told her as he came to a halt to admire the view. All that was on her mind was the fear of getting caught. Mark was dressed. No one would take any notice of him at all, but she was stark naked, apart from her slip on shoes. Mary stood out like a sore thumb.

She thought that he intended stopping where they were. The car was close by, she could easily run to it should they encounter passers-by, but Mark started to walk. “We’ll just go a few hundred yards down the hill and stop for lunch.” Mary had no option but to follow. She glanced back at the parked car and shivered once again. It was his car, her only sanctuary. He had they key in his pocket, and she had nothing to cover herself, except for a drinks cooler. Mark stopped and put his arm around her. “Everything okay Mary?” he asked her.

“No, I’m fucking shitting myself,” she responded.

He hugged her, then kissed her. “You’ll be fine,” he said, “One day you will look back on this and think, what a crazy fucking day that was.”

Mary forced a smile. She already knew what a fucking crazy day it was!

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments