Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Inher-Tit-Ance Pt. 2 of 2

"Kevin has his work cut out for him with six horny Milfs ready for another round."

38
8 Comments 8
1.1k Views 1.1k
8.9k words 8.9k words

The rest of the girls were already luxuriating in the cool, roiling water by the time I managed to reach the whirlpool.  It looked to be big enough for eight to sit without touching.  The hot tub was about the same size.  Marissa obviously had some money.

Lord, that cool water felt good.  I sank down with a sigh, and Marissa sat down right next to me.

“Mmm...  Thank you, Carl,” Janey remarked while splashing water over her breasts.

The girls chuckled, and I must have looked confused, because Marissa explained.  “It’s a little inside joke.  Carl is my ex-husband’s name, and he paid for all this.”

“As if you didn’t earn it,” Candicoverly enthusiastice said.  “Working cashier jobs and stripping at a dive to pay the bills while he went to college.”

“True,” Marissa said, and then turned to me.  “He climbed the corporate ladder like he had a rocket booster up his ass, though.  We got out of the trailer and into an apartment in the city not long after his first year.  A couple of years after that we bought a condo.  A few more and we upgraded, plus bought this place.  Youngest C-suite ever in the company.  He got in early on some hot investments too.  Things were good.”

Candice imitated a man’s voice and said, “I’m so glad we got married before I started making real money.  I don’t know if I’m smart enough to recognize a gold-digger.”

Marissa laughed and shook her head.  “How right he was.  I walked in on him and his executive assistant when our daughter was about twelve.”

“I still say you should have raked him over the coals more than you did,” Candice remarked.  “She only took this place, half the savings, and half the brokerage account.  Joint custody and child support off the books.  No spousal support.”

Marissa shrugged.  “He’s a good dad, and despite everything, I didn’t have the heart to clean him out.  Not that it did him any good.  Little miss slut-slut divorced him after three years and took half of the half I didn’t get.  He had to give her the condo to have enough cash to keep up with child support and spousal support for her.  She’s shacked up there with her personal trainer.”

“Who she was probably fucking the whole time,” Candice interjected.

Marissa finished, “And he’s still in an apartment waiting for a condo to open up, now that he can afford it again.”

At a bit of a loss, I said, “At least he’s a good dad.”

Marissa said, “He is.  He didn’t really know what to do with a girl, but he found ways to connect with her.”  She tapped her finger on my chest.  “How in the hell are you single?”

There were several murmurs of agreement with that question.

“My girlfriend I’d been with since middle school let her friends get in her head and convince her I was cheating.  She went kind of nuts.  Demanding passwords, having people follow me...  It was crazy.”

Denise pointed at Janey.

Janey nodded and said, “Trust me, I know how you feel.  My ex-husband pulled the same thing.”

I could certainly sympathize with someone else going through something like that.  It had practically broken me, and I didn’t have a marriage, maybe kids, and who knows what else at stake.  “Yeah, it sucked.  I can only imagine.”

Marissa asked, “But how are you still single?”

I chuckled and said, “Just been busy and haven’t really clicked with anyone since.” 

“What kind of brain-dead girls have you been around?” Vera muttered.

The absurdity of the situation hit me, and I broke out into laughter.  I was having a casual conversation while naked in a whirlpool with six women who were old enough to be my mother – who I’d also just engaged in a reverse gang-bang with.  I wasn’t the only one who caught the laughing bug.

Marissa still had mirth in her voice when she said, “Well, lucky for us.”

Denise said, “And lucky we didn’t go to the resort this year for Nude Day.”

“Amen to that,” Vera agreed, prompting the others to chime in with similar sentiments.

“Can you imagine if they heard what just happened going on?” Janey asked.

“Half of management would have dropped dead from heart attacks,” Anessa said.

“The resort we go to is the only nudist place that’s close, and they’re prudes who do everything in their power to keep sex completely separate from nudity,” Marissa explained.

Denise said, “An overly enthusiastic kiss will get you pulled aside for a talking-to.”

“Management hates us, and so do probably half of the regulars,” Marissa said while shaking her head.  “They’re no doubt relieved we didn’t come this year to scandalize them in front of the bigger Nude Day crowd.”

Anessa started telling a story about just such a scandalous incident they’d initiated the year before, which prompted Denise to tell another story.  Marissa broke out some bottles of ice-cold water from a fridge that was built into the side of the tub as I continued to listen and laugh.  Hands and toes regularly caressed me beneath the water as time went on, and I saw more than a few lusty glances.

It had a predictable effect once enough time had passed.

“Ooo!” Marissa cooed when her hand discovered that.  She let her fingers glide up my erection with a purr, and then said, “We should probably eat.”

I broke out into goosebumps when she leaned in and whispered, “You need to keep your strength up.”

Moans accompanied me rising from the water with my dick at full attention again.

You know how nothing compares to Mom’s cooking?  Well, I had the combined skill of six moms represented in that potluck lunch.  My mom and grandma still had the edge, but the ladies sure gave them a run for their money.  I had to stop myself from going back for seconds on quite a few things once Marissa brought me a plate.

I’d lost my steel while eating – which was remarkable when I was still surrounded by huge, naked tits.  Once we finished eating, I had a beer to wash it down and the ladies either did the same or had wine.  Marissa was sitting next to me, and frequently caressed my leg with her fingers curling around my inner thigh.  It didn’t take much of that to get me hard again.

Marissa let out a moan as she curled her fingers around my throbbing erection.  “You want a little blue pill?” she asked.

“I don’t really need one,” I answered.  I was rock hard in her hand, so I was a little confused.

She explained, “Exactly.  Because you’re young and healthy, what it’s supposed to do is keep you hard for a good while even after you come.  Want to see how many times we can all come on that hard young cock?”

I’d fucked after coming before, and I knew it was excruciatingly uncomfortable for a while.  But, only for a while.  The couple of times I’d been able to stay hard like that, my girlfriend had walked bowlegged for two days and couldn’t stop talking about it for weeks.

“That looks like a yes,” Marissa said when she saw the look in my eyes.

I nodded.

Marissa popped up with an aroused smile.  “I’ll be right back.  Girls, corner bedroom.  We’re going to want air-conditioning for this.  No need to wait for us to get started.”

The ladies were quick to rise and head into the house behind Marissa.  She wasn’t gone long.  I took the pill and washed it down with my last swig of beer.  Then I stood when Marissa nodded.

“I noticed your eyes light up when you saw any of us going down on each other,” Marissa said as she led me into the house.  “You like that?”

I nodded, and then gasped as the cool air inside hit me.

“It will take a half-hour or so for that pill to kick in, so why don’t you get a good close look at us playing in the meantime?” she suggested.

“Oh yeah,” I half-growled at the thought of that.

I could already hear the fun in progress when we reached the bottom of the stairs.  It grew steadily louder until we stepped in front of the open door.

The one bedroom was nearly half the size of my whole apartment.  The bed was at least a King, and probably bigger.  Denise was eating Anessa’s pussy while Vera sat on her face.  Janey was going to town on Candice.

Marissa let out a moan and headed straight for the bed.  I was hot on her heels, and didn’t know where to look first.  Marissa moved in behind Janey and slipped her fingers into the older blonde’s pussy.

I’d watched plenty of lesbian porn, but this was a whole different ball of wax.  I could only half see earlier, but I was able to get close this time.  I could see tongues sliding between pussy lips.  I could hear the slurping, lapping, and the squishy sound of fingers plunging into tight pussies.

The girls switched positions fairly frequently, so I got to see a few different techniques at play.  My girlfriend had always said I was amazing at eating pussy, and the one other girl I’d had sex with since hadn’t complained.  Denise certainly hadn’t.  That didn’t mean I couldn’t take a few mental notes.  The way they tended to lock their lips over the whole top of the pussy they were eating was something I was certainly going to try.

I got an opportunity soon enough.  Marissa ended up with Anessa sitting on her face, and she reached down to spread her pussy lips while her tongue flickered in the pussy above.  My mouth had been watering for a while, so I accepted the invitation she’d provided.

“I wondered how long it was going to take you to join in,” Anessa said while I was lowering myself between Marissa’s legs.  Anessa threw her head back with a gasp from something Marissa was doing just before I dived in.

God, her pussy tasted good.  She was soaking wet, and I drank it up with a few good licks before moving on to her clit.  Her hand slapped on the back of my head the moment my tongue touched her button.

A woman writhing, moaning, and clawing at your head when you’re going down on her is like a drug, and Marissa was giving it all to me in spades.  Enough, apparently, that she wasn’t paying a lot of attention to what she was doing.

“Don’t you stop,” Anessa said.

Marissa whimpered but Anessa’s moan suggested she’d put her tongue back to work.

I fumbled a little bit trying to suck her pussy the way I’d seen them doing, but I managed to suck her clit and a good bit of her folds between my lips eventually.  Once I did, I started flicking my tongue too.

Marissa’s hips lifted, her fingers fisted in my hair, and she squealed into Anessa’s pussy.

I sucked and licked harder, which really set her to writing.  So much so that I lost my grip with a loud slurp.  I didn’t have nearly as much trouble on my second attempt, and Marissa rewarded me with a rapid series of whimpers.

I was excited and eating her pussy like a starving man.  I could sense she was getting there, and I wanted her to come bad.  I think it was the pill kicking in that started making me feel flushed.  My dick felt hard enough to break a cinder block with it.

She was right on the edge – I’m certain of it – when she insistently pushed my head away.  I resisted, but a little yank on my hair was enough to make me relent.

Anessa moved back and sat down.  Marissa’s face was smeared with pussy juice.  She let out a warbling sigh and her head thumped into the mattress.  “Not yet.  I want to come on your cock.”

I got up on my knees, ready to give her what she wanted.

Marissa clamped a hand over her pussy and shook her head.  “No, I want you to taste us all first.”

“I can live with that,” I said.

That drew some chuckles and giggles.  Denise tapped on Vera’s head, and the brunette pulled away from her pussy.  The redhead sat up, twitched her eyebrows at me, and said, “I did say to be continued.”

Marissa scooted out of the way to let Denise take her place in the center of the bed.  I didn’t have any reservations at all this time.  I parted her curls and her lips with my fingers, and stabbed my tongue into her warm, wet heat.

Denise’s hands settled on the back of my head and she loosed a long, aroused laugh.

The rest of the ladies partnered up again as best I could see around Denise’s thighs, tummy, and my face full of fire bush.  I gave her a good licking before trying my new trick again.  It was a little more difficult with all the hair, but I managed to latch on.

Denise shuddered and her pussy lifted into my face.  “Holy shit!” she cried.  “He was just getting started earlier.  God yes!  Eat that fucking pussy!”

I was riding high, and didn’t need any encouragement.  I sucked and licked, and even added a little head twisting that I’d noticed Vera doing.  That seemed to be met with rave reviews.  I lost my grip a couple of times, but doggedly fought to keep a mouthful of her pussy.

The way she was bucking beneath me after a while and crying out suggested she was well on her way.  I kept at it, and apparently she had no qualms about waiting to come on my dick.  I heard the first tiny bit of a scream before her thighs clamped down around my ears and her fingers fisted in my hair.

It had been a while, and it was a serious shot of adrenaline to have her wrenching my head around as she thrashed in orgasm.  I was honestly far from done when her legs suddenly snapped open and she pushed on my head with surprising strength.

I reluctantly surrendered and sat up on my knees.  I licked my lips and started to wipe my chin, but Marissa caught my wrist on the way up.

Have to tell you that I loved her licking my chin clean.

When Marissa finished up with a quick kiss, I saw Janey’s gaze intently fixed on me where she was sitting on Vera’s face.  Her face was already flushed, and she was breathing hard.

“Oh god,” she exclaimed and lifted away from the brunette’s questing tongue.  She didn’t wait for Denise to move.  She simply found a large enough spot to lie down and spread her legs.

I was already onboard for Milf pussy, and I didn’t hesitate to get my first taste of Gilf pussy either.

It didn’t disappoint.

“Oh my god.  You look so good.  It feels so good,” Janey said in a breathless voice as I lapped her pussy.  A strong swipe of my tongue over her clit drew out a yelp.

Grinning isn’t particularly useful when you’re eating pussy, but I couldn’t help it.

After a short while of exploring her with my tongue and savoring that unique vintage, I brought my new trick to bear.

Janey screamed and pulled down hard on my head.

Apparently, the flush I’d noticed in her face when she was riding Vera’s wasn’t a coincidence.  I don’t think I’d been latched on for even thirty seconds before I went on another wild ride trapped between clamped thighs.

By the time her throes stilled and she pushed me away, Candice was already lying with her legs and pussy lips spread.  I flexed my neck a little because it was developing a slight ache, and then knee-walked toward her.

“Hang on,” Marissa said before I could dive into Candice’s pussy.  She moved in beside me and asked, “Right or left-handed?”

“Right,” I answered.

Marissa nodded and slid her fingers down my arm to my wrist.  Then she guided me to turn my hand so my palm was facing up.  Next, she had me extend my pointer and middle finger.  Then she tugged my hand toward Candice’s awaiting pussy.

Once my fingers were almost there, Marissa silently instructed me to curl them toward my palm a little.  She then carefully guided them into the other blonde so they were pointing upward.

“Do you feel that?” Marissa asked.

I wiggled my fingers a little and Candice groaned.  Even though I’d already felt it wrapped around my dick, I still had a flash of pleasant surprise when her pussy clamped down on my fingers.  There was something different about that part of her pussy.  It was kind of spongy.  I nodded.

Marissa said, “Now move your fingers like you’re saying come here.”

As soon as I did, Candice said, “Mmm hmm.  That’s right,” and then followed it with an aroused chuckle.

Marissa winked at me and pushed on the back of my head.

Getting into the right position to keep fingering her like that and lick her at the same time took a little experimentation.  After two or three false starts, I got it.

Candice cried out with a squeaky-sounding, “Fuck!”

I cut my eyes up and saw her absolutely mauling those huge tits of hers as my tongue slathered over her.  I watched in delight for a few seconds until that caused the nagging discomfort in my neck to intensify.  I lowered my eyes and tended to business.

“God yes.  Lick that pussy.  Finger it.  Suck it.  Do it,” Candice said in a rush.

A growling chuckle rumbled in my throat.  Her demands were sexy as hell.  I licked her clit hard a few times and got a yelp for my effort.

When I tried to bring my new pussy-sucking trick into the mix, I had to make another adjustment to my position.  I got it in one, so either it was dumb luck or I was instinctually puzzling out the physics.  Candice let out an encouraging wail once I had a mouthful of her pussy and clit.

“Fuck yes.  Just like that.  Don’t stop.  Eat my fucking pussy!”

A second set of fingers joined Candice’s on the back of my head.  It took me a second or two to figure out that what Marissa was doing was instructing me to shake my head back and forth, but once I figured it out, I gave it a go.

“Faster,” Marissa said.

When I did, Candice let out a wail and her fingernails dug into my scalp.

Undeterred, I kept it up.  I lost suction far more often doing it, but the way she was reacting to it made the effort of latching on again more than worth it.

Candice yelped and cried out as she got closer to the edge.  Finally, she screamed, “Oh my fucking god, I’m gonna fucking come.  Gonna f-fucking come!”

A second later, I was once again joyfully riding the bucking pussy with her thighs clamped around my head like a vise.

Candice had barely pushed me away when Vera grabbed a handful of hair and tugged me toward her.  I pulled out all my new tricks and mixed them up a little.  Waiting to give her the fingers seemed to work pretty well.  I didn’t get the thigh clamp when she came.  Instead, she bucked me off.  I got a grip on her thighs and latched onto her clit until a kick in the ribs and trembling hands pushed me away.

My neck was burning at that point, but I was determined to finish the job.  The muscles in the back of my forearm started cramping up and I had to abandon my fingers before Anessa reached a peak.  It didn’t seem to affect how hard she came.

Once I sat up from between Anessa’s legs, Marissa pulled me into a long kiss followed by licking the pussy juice off my face and stroking my almost painfully hard cock.

“I think it’s been long enough for the pill to kick in.  You ready?” she asked me.

I was very ready.

Candice said, “Janey, Vera, or Anessa should go first, because they haven’t had a chance to ride that cock yet.”

Anessa let out a frightened whimper, covered her pussy with her hand, and curled up.

Marissa laughed and said, “I don’t think she’s quite recovered enough yet so...”

The ravenous look of anticipation on Janey’s face was almost alarming.

Marissa patted my ass and said, “Lay down, stud-muffin.”

My back had just settled onto the mattress, and Janey was ready to straddle me.  Marissa held up a finger and leaned into my lap.  I groaned when she wrapped her lips around me and gave me a sloppy blowjob for a few seconds.  When she let me go, she played mistress of ceremonies and stood my dick up.  Janey wasted no time in straddling my hips and sinking down onto it.

Her mouth dropped open and her eyes widened as I popped into her canal.  One more strike against the worn-out pussy lie.  Janey’s Gilf pussy was plenty tight.

A whimper escaped Janey’s wide-open mouth, and she fell forward onto her hands with only the head and an inch or so inside her.  I had a wonderful view of those big, round titties, so I wasn’t complaining.

“That doesn’t feel anything like how you imagined a fifty-three-year-old pussy would feel, does it?” Marissa asked.

“Fuck no,” I answered as my prick throbbed in Janey’s canal.

“That’s what Kegels are for,” Marissa said, sparking laughter from a couple of the other women.  She then stroked Janey’s hair and asked, “When was the last time you had a twenty-something cock inside you?”

“Longer than he’s been alive,” Janey answered in a wavering voice.  “Fuck, I don’t ever remember them being this hard.”

I don’t think I’d ever been that hard.  Those pills are some powerful shit.

“Just take it slow and–”

“F-fuck that,” Janey said, cutting Marissa off.  She took a deep breath and pushed herself back onto my prick.  The groan she let out was entirely too deep to have emerged from her throat, and mingled with my growl.  Her body undulated as if someone had cracked her like a whip once her pussy lips kissed the root of my cock.  Then she froze as still as a statue for a few seconds before sucking in a sharp gasp.

I cupped those big, firm tits and caressed them with my fingers as she panted for breath.

I saw her muscles bunch after a few moments, and she pushed up to sit on my erection.  She swiveled her hips and moaned as my diamond-hard cock stirred and throbbed inside her.  Marissa moved in behind her and slipped one arm beneath the older blonde’s breasts.  Her other hand found Janey’s clit and tickled it with quick, sure fingertip strokes.

Janey’s surgically enhanced tits weren’t remotely as jiggly as the other women’s, but they were no less mesmerizing to watch as she rocked her hips – grinding on my cock.  Marissa moistened her fingers between her lips before kicking the stimulation up a notch with two fingers rubbing in fast circles over Janey’s clit.

Janey gasped and her head lashed forward.  She remained that way and trembled briefly.  A growl preceded her lifting her head and rocking her hips with newfound determination.  The now-familiar, slightly uncomfortable tug on my erection at the back of every stroke kicked in.

Janey was riding me hard.  Soon enough, her face began to fill with color and I felt a drop of her wetness meandering through the creases of my balls.

I think she was getting pretty close when she slowed, and then stopped with a whimper.  She must have been leaning pretty hard against Marissa’s supporting arm, because I saw Marissa brace herself.  Janey was breathing heavily and letting out frustrated-sounding whimpers.

Jaline_Connor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jaline_Connor

Marissa looked at me and said, “Why don’t you just lay her down and fuck her?”

“God!  Please,” Janey whimpered.

After a few more seconds to catch her breath, Janey moved and my cock slipped out of her to slap against my abdomen.  As Marissa helped her recline, she waved for me to get up, so I did.  I moved between Janey’s legs as she parted them, and Marissa took over aiming for me.

“Now fuck her hard and make her come,” Marissa said as she pressed the head of my cock against the entrance of the older woman’s canal.

“Please!” Janey agreed – still breathing hard.  Then she wailed as I buried my cock inside her.

I followed those instructions to the letter and pounded Janey’s pussy – making those tits shake.  Marissa’s fingers strummed over Janey’s clit, but she was looking into my eyes while she did it.  Despite the frantic pace, I wasn’t feeling overstimulated.

Don’t get me wrong, her pussy felt amazing.  It’s just that somewhere between having already come that day and the pill making me harder than Chinese Algebra, I didn’t feel like I was in danger of coming any time soon.  I let loose, filling the room with the smacks of my legs slamming into her.

Janey’s head lashed on the pillow as the color in her face deepened and darkened.  “Oh!  Oh!  Oh!  Oh!” she cried, the tone and volume jumping wildly between the exclamations.

“She’s gonna come,” Marissa said as her fingers moved in a blur over Janey’s clit.

I swear I saw it flash through Janey’s eyes just before her orgasm hit her.  She came with a choked-off, high-pitched sound, and her back arched up high from the bed.  Marissa put a firm hand on my ass and I slammed into Janey’s pussy one last time, leaving my dick buried.

Janey’s back slammed back down to the mattress and she began flopping like a fish in her throes.  She whimpered and yelped in beautiful agony as wave after wave of climax ripped through her.  I grinned as I watched her writhe and flail beneath me – pinned to the bed by my cock.

Her gasps took on a slightly concerning, wheezy quality as she settled down from her peak.  Marissa pushed on my hip and I obediently pulled out.  A slightly louder gasp was all Janey could muster as I left her empty.  My dick was covered in milky cream.

I was still admiring her winking, dripping pussy when Anessa apparently answered a silent question.  “I...  I need a few more minutes.”

“And I can’t wait another second,” Vera said as she moved toward me.  She pushed on my chest, and I took the hint to lie down.

The brunette straddled me, and then leaned forward, letting those big mature hangers rest on my chest.  She wiggled her butt, and Marissa obviously knew what it meant.  My dick brushed the thick curls on Vera’s mound as Marissa lifted it, and pressed it against Vera’s folds.

Vera growled as she rocked back and buried my prick inside her.  “Holy fuck, you weren’t kidding about how hard he is.”

I couldn’t resist the urge to lift my head, grab her tits, and motorboat them.

She let out a laugh before pushing up to sit astride my dick.  Marissa gave the brunette’s big ass a smack while Candice took on clitty-tickling duty.  Vera leaned back onto her hands, giving me a nice view of my dick stretching her pussy and that thick bush above.  Her tits slid down toward her armpits, but Marissa quickly moved in beside her to push the big globes together.

She wasn’t messing around.  Vera bounced hard on my dick, her big ass clapping against my legs.  She managed a dozen or so strokes before I slipped out – slinging drops of her pussy juice up onto my chest.  Candice wrapped her fingers around my dick, but instead of immediately sliding it back into Vera’s pussy, she gave it a quick, noisy suck first.

She smiled at me and licked her lips before burying me in Vera’s pussy again.

The brunette got straight back to work with the same, almost desperate energy.  Her big tits quivered and ripples ran through them every time her ass slammed down.  Her belly was jiggling almost as much as her tits, but it frankly didn’t detract much from the experience.  Hers felt just as good as every other pussy I’d been inside that day.

Candice’s ass was in reach, so I grabbed a handful of it while Vera rode me.  That got me a moan and a butt wiggle from her.  She didn’t neglect Vera’s clit, though.  Her fingers flashed rapidly back and forth over the brunette’s hood.

It wasn’t long before Vera’s whimpers and grunts grew louder, and her cheeks started to fill with color.  Then an overly enthusiastic bounce caused me to slip free again.  This time, she reached down and snatched my pussy-slick cock herself.  She sat up straight with a little help from Marissa and impaled herself on my erection again.

After only a few bounces, she let out a frustrated whimper.  She switched to rocking her hips forward and back, but that apparently wasn’t doing the trick either.

“Just lean forward and let him fuck you,” Marissa said while pushing on her back.

Vera fell forward onto her hands with a gasp – her heavy breasts swinging forward and then coming down with a slap on my chest.

“A little higher,” Candice suggested.

When Vera moved her hands back toward my hips, Candice was able to slip a hand between our bodies and put her fingers back to work on the brunette’s clit.  I bent my knees, planted my feet, grabbed her ass, and gave it to her.

Vera let out a long, loud scream that warbled every time I slammed into her.  The position she was in left her nipples just touching my chest.  Those big hangers were swinging erratically every which direction.  I watched her features steadily grow tighter and redder by the moment.

“That’s it.  Come all over that cock,” Candice encouraged her.

Marissa chimed in with, “Fuck her hard.  Make her come.”

We both growled as I kicked it up and gave her everything I had.  Hers turned into a yelp that repeated several times, and then the last trailed off in a squeak as her eyes rolled up in her head.  A few thrusts later, her eyes and mouth both opened wide as she lurched.  Her pussy tightened around me and she came with an explosive cry.

That’s when I felt the first warning tickle.  With her in the throes of orgasm, I ignored it and kept pounding her pussy.  Marissa put a restraining hand on my hip at about the same time as my back was protesting anyway, so I pulled the brunette down on top of me, squishing her breasts against my chest.  Vera’s fingernails dug into my side and she screamed from the orgasm ripping through her.

I bumped my hips beneath her, keeping her coming until a wrench of her hips yanked me out of her.  I squeezed her ass as her pussy drooled on me and her hard gasps stirred my hair.

It was my turn to cry out when Marissa leaned in to suck my cock.  After a few strokes of her hot mouth, I saw Anessa appear briefly above the full moon of Vera’s ass before she engulfed me in her mouth.  Marissa straightened over her knees, gave Vera’s ass a pat, and said her name.

The brunette slid off me to my left side and then rolled onto her back with a weary groan, allowing me to see the head of my cock slip from Anessa’s lips.  She looked up at me with desperate need, and then rolled onto her back.

I was already up on my knees before she managed to get her legs spread, but she was strumming her clit with two fast-moving fingers before I could push my cock inside her.

Anessa’s mouth opened in a silent scream as I sank into her depths.  A groan escaped her as my balls briefly tapped against her skin.  It wasn’t by much, but her pussy was the tightest one yet.  I ended up groaning with her the second time I sank balls deep in that tight Milf pussy.

“That hard young cock feels incredible, doesn’t it?” Candice asked from behind me.

“Yes,” Anessa exclaimed on my next thrust, and then “Oh yes,” on the one that followed.

I took it slow, enjoying that satiny, slippery pussy.  Marissa moved in behind me and started guiding me with gentle pushes and pulls of her hands.  It didn’t take me long to discover that what she was doing was changing the angle of penetration by manipulating my stance and Anessa’s legs.  I could feel the difference, and from the way Anessa reacted every time I changed it up, it was certainly working for her.

“As good as that feels...” Anessa said after a few minutes, and then grunted when I buried myself to the hilt in her again.  “I really need you to fuck me now.”

Marissa’s hand pushed on my ass as I withdrew, and she said, “Do it.”

“Fuck that pussy and make her scream,” Candice said while both women simultaneously pushed on my ass.

Anessa yelped when our bodies collided with a smack, and twin moans sounded from the two blondes pushing on my butt.

I got in a few good hard, quick thrusts before the wicked itch reasserted itself.  Whatever reprieve my previous orgasm and the little blue pills had provided was gone.  Even though the pills were supposed to keep me hard, I wasn’t about to risk exploding before Anessa came.  I clenched my teeth and my will.

Anessa cried out over the next several pumps of my hips.

Pop!

“Yes!”

Pop!

“Just like that!”

Pop!

“Don’t stop!”

A growl rumbled in my throat.  Her sexy pleading wasn’t helping me keep my slowly rising pleasure in check.  Neither were her quivering breasts that I couldn’t seem to keep my eyes off of.  The one thing I did have going for me was that Anessa certainly seemed ready to come.  Her fingers were thrumming over her clit at a furious pace.

I leaned back just enough to pull down on my dick, hoping it would have an effect similar to when one of the girls was riding me and tugging at the root.  The squeal Anessa let out was encouraging, and it did help me at least a little.  I don’t know whether it was the tug or having to concentrate to avoid slipping out of her, but I got a little extra time on the clock.

Anessa cried, “Oh my god, I’m getting close.  Faster!”

That wasn’t going to be possible doing what I was doing.  I straightened my back and gave her what she was asking for.  Anessa shrieked on the second pound and I prayed I had enough in me.

Marissa grabbed my left wrist and pulled it away from where I was gripping Anessa’s thigh.  I let her guide me to push against Anessa’s knee, and then did the same with the other hand when she nodded toward it.  Anessa growled in frustration because I wasn’t slamming into her as hard and fast.  Then Marissa pushed on my back, instructing me to lean forward, to push against Anessa’s bent knees.

Anessa’s eyes went wide the next time I drove her ass into the mattress.  The position apparently transferred more of the shock of our colliding bodies, because her tits started to truly bounce instead of just quiver.  Three more loud smacks echoed back from the walls before her back arched and she screamed.

Come.  Come.  Come, I growled in my head.  Those big tits bouncing were not helping me hold on.

“Are you getting close?” Marissa asked.

“Fuck,” was all I could manage to articulate from between clenched teeth.

Anessa suddenly screamed, “Yes!  Come with me!  Come in me!”

“Do it!” Marissa encouraged me.

Candice was much more direct when she said, “Fill that pussy full of cum!”

The other ladies offered similar sentiments – not that I needed them.  I gave up, closed my eyes, and accepted the inevitable.  My balls tightened and the pressure mounted for a few hard thrusts, until I was on the brink.

Anessa let out a wail and came at the absolute last second.  I buried my dick in that tightly clenched pussy, bellowed, and flooded her with cum.  I leaned even harder against her knees as I pulsed and grunted.  Pinned down by my weight and my cock, Anessa’s bucking was restrained, and it only seemed to make her come harder.  I might not have had as much cum to offer on my second ejaculation of the day, but it was no less mind-blowing.

I hadn’t even stopped grunting and trying to drive my already buried prick deeper into Anessa when Marissa tugged on my shoulder.  A moment later, Candice was doing the same.  It took me a few seconds for my orgasm-fogged brain to understand what they wanted.

“Come on,” Marissa said, tugging harder.

I pulled out of Anessa’s pussy with a pained cry.  She wailed no as I left her empty.  Before my butt even hit the mattress, Janey was moving between her legs to lick up our mingled cream.

Hands on my chest let me know that Marissa and Candice wanted me to lie down, and I was frankly having a difficult time sitting up anyway, so I complied.

They darted in like striking vipers to lick my dick clean.

I thrashed, clenched the bedclothes in my fists, and cried out as their tongues slathered over my sensitive cock.  After only a few licks, Candice got up on her knees and moved to straddle me.

“Hey,” Marissa protested.

“I only got to ride it before, not come on it,” Candice countered while playfully pushing her friend away.

“Oh fuck,” I muttered as Candice grabbed my dick, centered it, and sat down.  A pained-sounding groan erupted from me and I closed my eyes as her Milf pussy engulfed my hypersensitive cock.

I opened my eyes upon feeling the mattress dip next to my head.  Marissa straddled my face and said, “You can get me warmed up so I’m ready to come on that cock when Candice gets off.”

I whimpered as she lowered her pussy to my lips.

****

I awoke confused and squinting against the light filtering through the curtains of an unfamiliar room.  After a few seconds, I remembered that I was in Marissa’s bed.  My morning erection ached with every throb, and it didn’t take long at all for it to droop as I winced.

Suffice it to say the pills had worked as advertised.  By the time Candice got her orgasm on my dick, the worst was over.  My hypersensitivity had faded into numbness.  I’m pretty sure she was still coming when Marissa climbed off my face and onto my dick.

I haven’t the slightest clue how many times they all got off after that.  For a little over an hour, I was a human sex toy dispensing orgasms with my dick and my mouth.  I had a touch of road rash on my face, and I’m surprised my cheeks weren’t chapped from all the pussy juice that had run down them.

I had another orgasm at the end, though it was as weak as I was at the time.  Whatever little bit of cum I dribbled into Janey got lapped up by Marissa.  Eventually, we got cleaned up and went back outside.  Despite the constant display of naked women and big titties, it was another four hours or so before my dick started to twitch with life again, and it wasn’t particularly comfortable.  I didn’t get fully hard until an hour or so after dark.

That’s when Marissa suggested using me for a game of Russian Roulette to see who had to change the bed.  Denise ended up ‘losing’.  I guess it had been long enough for me to build up some cum.  I have to say that there was an arousing nastiness to Denise’s pussy hair all matted up with pussy cream and cum.  I barely remember Marissa taking me to bed.

I was sitting up and nursing a bad case of cottonmouth when Marissa appeared in the doorway.  She smiled, said, “Good morning,” and waved a bottle of water as she approached.

“Morning.  Thanks,” I said in a hoarse voice.  Despite the marathon of sex the day before and the dull ache in my prick, it started rising again at the sight of her naked.

She sat down beside me as I slaked my thirst.  It didn’t take her long to notice something tenting the sheets.

Marissa circled her finger over my cloth-shrouded erection and said, “Ah, to be young again.  Still a little sensitive?”

I winced and nodded.

“But was it worth it?”

I chuckled.  “Yeah.”  Something occurred to me, and as weird as it was, I had to ask, “Did Grandpa ever...  You know...  Come over?”

She smiled.  “Once.  We were sitting and talking one day, and he said he wished he had one of those little blue pills.  I warned him that they could be dangerous for someone his age.  He said he didn’t have all that fucking long left anyway, and he couldn’t think of a better way to go.”

I couldn’t help but laugh.  I could hear those very words coming out of my grandfather’s mouth in my head.

Marissa continued, “I was a little scared, but I eventually went and got him one.  Then I lay down on the grass and masturbated for him.  The pill kicked in, and it worked.  He got up, pulled some tool off his belt, cut the fence wire, and...”

I nodded and said, “Yeah.”  It was nice to know that Grandpa got laid one last time before he passed, but I didn’t need all the details.

“He was only out at the cabin one more time after that.  I offered him another, but he said he shouldn’t push his luck.  It was a good way to die, but he wasn’t in that much of a hurry.”

Again, that sounded very much like Grandpa.  He took full advantage of people brushing off whatever an old person said as senility to speak his mind.  I heard Candice calling Marissa’s name from what I assumed was downstairs.

Marissa answered, “Just a minute.”  She turned back to me and said, “The bathroom’s right through that door there.  Whenever you’re ready, take a shower.  Candice is getting set up to make blueberry pancakes as soon as Janey gets back from the store with the blueberries.”

A shower was definitely in order.  I dimly remember a cursory wipe-down before the ladies poured me into bed, but my balls were sticking to my thigh.

Marissa leaned in for a soft kiss, and then said, “I’d rather have more stud-muffin, but pancakes will have to do.”

I chuckled, and then admired her ass as she sauntered out of the room.  She looked over her shoulder and gave her butt a spank before vanishing beyond the doorway.  I was more or less awake at that point, so I climbed out of the bed and headed for the bathroom.  The shower had me perplexed for a few minutes.  There were shower heads and jets everywhere.  After a couple of false starts, I managed to set the dial to just a regular shower.

I walked back into the bedroom with a decidedly fruity scent about me to see Marissa sitting on the bed ending a phone call.  When she saw me, she smiled and said, “My daughter.  She just graduated college and spent a month camping and fly fishing with a couple of her girlfriends.”

“Fly fishing?” I asked, confused.

“Her father.  That’s one of the ways he connected with her.  He couldn’t just go fishing.  It had to be something pretentious.  She didn’t really care for it the first time she asked to go with him, but it was a way to spend time with him where he was in his element and animated, so it grew on her.  Now she’s almost as addicted as he is.”

“Thought about trying it, but it’s a bit expensive to get into,” I said.

“Mmm hmm,” Marissa agreed, and then patted the bed, so I went to sit down beside her.

I groaned as I leaned against the headboard.  “I am not looking forward to going back to work on Tuesday.”

Marissa said, “I never even asked you what you do.”

“Construction.  Welding mostly.”

“Well, there’s a man’s job.”

I chuckled and said, “I... Yeah, I guess.”

Marissa let out a silvery laugh.  “It’s something my daughter said.  She was sick of meeting nothing but dumb jocks and modern sensitive men.  She decided to swear them off while she was in college and stick to fun with other girls.  Then when she graduated, she said she was going to look for a man who had a man’s job.  Welding was actually one of the examples she mentioned.”

Marissa had laid a hand on my thigh as she was talking to me, and it was having a predictable effect.  I fidgeted a little as my dick hardened because it was still sore – though not quite as much as when I’d first awakened.

“Oop.  Sorry,” she said while pulling her hand away.  “Can’t help myself.”  She affected a pout and said, “I really wanted my own creampie.”

“Sorry,” I apologized with a shrug.

“It’s okay.  You’ll be around.  So, I might get a chance for you to fill me up with cum eventually, right?”

“I’d say there’s a good chance of that.”

Marissa shivered and moaned.  “Okay, I’d better get out of here or I’m going to hop on that cock and get it right now.  Pancakes should be coming off the griddle.  Happy Nude Day – officially now.”

“Happy Nude Day,” I repeated.

“Come on.”

Homemade pancakes with fresh blueberries certainly hit the spot.  Marissa wasn’t the only one hinting that she wanted to have more fun.  I have to say that by the time I was full, that ache in my dick wasn’t feeling all that discouraging.

That was especially true when Candice accidentally dripped some syrup on her nipple and asked me to clean it up for her.  I was still sucking her nipple while the rest of the ladies scrambled for the syrup dispenser when I heard Marissa let out a squeal.

“There’s my college graduate,” Marissa called from somewhere in the front room.

“Happy Nude Day, Mom,” I heard a voice reply.

“Oh, it most certainly is.  Blueberry pancakes are on the table, so hurry up.  How was the drive?”

“Ahem...”

I turned toward Denise and saw her holding up her right breast which had a dribble of syrup on it.  Janey was already pouring my next helping as I sucked Denise’s nipple clean, so I moved straight to her firm, round breast.

I heard Marissa laugh from the doorway.  She then said, “Well, this is Kevin.  He inherited the property next door from his Grandpa.”

I let Janey’s nipple go and turned toward the doorway.  Standing at Marissa’s side was a stunning woman with long blonde hair, a trim, athletic body that I had no trouble seeing because she was nude, great legs, and a trimmed patch of curls on her mound.

And let me tell you, she had inherited her mother’s big tits.

Despite those rather salient features, our eyes met.  I heard Marissa introduce her as Kailee, but I was honestly lost in her eyes.  God, she was absolutely stunning.  She seemed to be looking straight into my soul and all I wanted to do was offer it up to her like an open book.

A few giggles and Marissa walking toward me finally snapped me out of my trance.  My cheeks were burning.  Kailee shyly looked down and away, and I couldn’t help but notice that her cheeks were red as well.

Marissa approached, grabbed my wrist, and said, “Okay, from the way you two are looking at each other, I’m not getting a creampie if I don’t get it right now, so come on.”

My ears joined my cheeks in burning red hot at that point.  Kailee laughed, covered her eyes, and said, “Oh my god, Mom.”

An insistent tug on my wrist told me Marissa was serious, so I let her lead me toward the doorway.  Kailee stepped to the side to allow us to pass.

“Hey Mom,” Kailee said as we were passing by.

“Hmmm?”

Kailee glanced down at my bobbing erection, and said, “Don’t be all day.”

My eyes followed her as she strutted toward the pancakes on the table.  Holy mother of god, she had the most amazing, heart-shaped ass.

“Plenty of time for that later, stud-muffin,” Marissa said, and pulled me toward the stairs.  As soon as we were beyond the doorway, she whispered, “Right now, you’re going to show me how you’re going to make me some grandbabies in a few years.”

I was in for another exhausting Nude Day celebration, and I was going to love every second of it.

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments